- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Oh we hit 10k reads! (or at least clicks idk how they count it). To celebrate, another one-off is in the works! Do any of you read them?

I hope this chapter shows some more depth for our characters. Anyways tags: couples, gentle, feet, entrapment

[Above]


May was true to her word. The SUV barreled down the road in hectic fashion, getting her and Micha outside Juni’s house before the radio switched songs. The ride was much smoother than he was expecting. The cup holder seat did a great job of making sure he wasn’t being tossed around too much. But bumps in the road still kicked him up in the air a bit. Thank god the seat was padded. During the ride Micha asked her if she could help get the ring in the right hands. It was a bit convoluted and well out of her obligation, so he offered to pay for her troubles. That caught her attention. She agreed as the car rolled to a stop.


“Shouldn’t be a problem at all. We’re here” May announced, putting her hand on the back of the passenger seat to talk to him. “I can see her coming out.” 


“How do you know?”


May didn’t respond directly. She just faced forward and rolled down his window. From his position he had no hope of seeing but the second it cracked-


“Michaaaa!! Are you in this one?”


He couldn’t help but smile. Of course she would just be yelling his name. He wondered how many random cars she’d flagged down this way.


May rolled down her window as well. “Hello, are you Juni? I’m May with Scoop. Ready when you are ma’am”


The clicks of her heels on the pavement got closer and closer until she popped into his field of vision. She crossed her arms and rested them on the open window. Juni looked incredible every time he saw her. Tonight her face was a tad more done up than usual due to the occasion. She was also wearing a single dangling earring he got her last year. He actually got her a pair but somehow she managed to lose just one. Still, if you didn’t know any better they still looked good. Not that he would be looking at her ears much. The low cut of her dress screamed for his attention. Her breasts swelled slightly as her chest pressed against the car. 


“Yup that’s me. Is Micha with you?” Juni answered, her brown eyes scanning the backseat until they locked with his and she broke into an elated grin. “Really hot guy about this tall, kinda smart, almost funny-“


“Hey!” Micha protested


“Kidding, kidding” She flashed a smile his way but shook her head ‘no’ to May, who just smiled politely.


She opened the door and Micha was able to take in her full outfit as she stepped in. It was a black sleeveless dress that hugged her hips. The contours made full use of her hourglass physique. Its length stopped around mid thigh but there was a slit along the side that freed a good portion of her thick leg. As she sat down her ass seemed to balloon in size before she plopped down in the seat. His mind wandered a bit, wondering what the view would be like if he was in her seat. It was likely an apocalyptic event. The sky would turn dark and all he could see were two meterotic cheeks. The impact shook Micha out of his thoughts and jostled his cup holder perch. She fixed her dress a bit and crossed her leg. He caught a flash of the red bottom heel as she adjusted. Her whole outfit was imposing, powerful, and just plain sexy.


“You’re beautiful, but I’m surprised you still even have one earring” Micha joked.


“See what I mean? Not funny” Juni smiled as she rested her arm on the side of his cup holder. Her arm draped around the outside and she let her fingers dip into the opening a bit. The soft pad of her finger touched down gently on his leg. The heat was palpable but pleasant, if he paid attention he could feel the soft thump of her pulse. A not so subtle reminder of how much more she was. Even her heartbeat was powerful. Not that he minded. Micha wrapped his arm around her finger as best he could in a half-hug. Since he couldn’t exactly put his arm around her waist, her finger was the next best thing. She smiled down at him, “You look good though”


May waited until the click of the seatbelt before pulling back onto the road “Do either of you need anything? Water, song requests?”


“No, I'm okay,” Juni replied.


“Could you put on 23.2XM?” Micha spoke up, “It’s her favorite”


It certainly wasn’t. It was a station that played mostly electronic dance music or sometimes just house music. Micha liked practically any genre, Juni was much more picky. 


“You little-”


Before Juni could finish her thought, EDM bounced around the SUV. May even bobbed her head to the beat as she drove. The bass vibrated his seat and sent it thumbing from his butt up to his chest. Micha looked up at his girlfriend to see her open her mouth like she was going to say something to the driver, but changed her mind and let May enjoy the station. It worked better than expected. Who knew May would be into his music too? He laughed and leaned against her finger in his chuckles. The wall of flesh he propped himself up against shifted, causing him to lose balance and fall off his seat to the floor of the cup holder.


“Now that’s funny” Juni said as she watched him struggle to regain the suave he had before the tumble. His face went hot but they laughed it off soon enough. May announced they were only a few minutes away. Juni took the opportunity to ask her to lower the volume. Micha looked up and out the window. The sun outside had completely set. If they were late for the reservation he doubted they would let them inside to eat. He didn’t have much of a backup plan. They could go to the club? Not as romantic as he hoped, and it wouldn’t really solve the food problem. If his family hadn’t pestered him for so long they would’ve already been there. It didn’t help that they planted this doubt in his head about the proposal in general. It was a small seed, but it still bothered him. Especially with all of tonight’s moving parts and–


“What’s wrong?” Juni’s voice came through clear but soft, slicing through his clouded head. He looked up to her concerned face leaning down close, with her hair brushed behind her ear so she wouldn’t bury him in locks. The smell of her conditioner wafted faintly through the air. He stopped bouncing his knee. He hadn’t even realized he had been doing it.


“Huh? Oh nothing, just hoping the reservation goes through” Micha explained. “Sorry, I was late picking you up. That didn’t help either. It was too far to walk and my parents were keeping me so I couldn’t take their van and, ugh… It was a lot. I just want today to go perfect”


He realized he was rambling a bit. When he looked up he saw an uncharacteristically serious expression on Juni. She expertly lifted him and then cupped him in her palm. The pad of her thumb came down and rested on his lap like the coziest seatbelt on the planet. If he wasn’t so stressed, he’d be able to nap here a full day in the warm embrace. 


 “Sorry.” Juni said “I should've dropped you closer. I didn’t realize you two lived so far apart. Did your parents give you a hard time again?”


“No not too bad” Micha said while he traced his hand against the groves of her thumbpad “they’re just overthinkers”


“I know someone like that” Juni chuckled, giving him a soft squeeze. “I had an amazing time already, so even if dinner sucks, it still can’t be as bad as our first date”


Micha laughed “The one where you forgot?”


“Also the one where you called me Sarah,” Juni said, rolling her eyes. 


“Definitely not our best day” Micha said embarrassed. 


“Exactly.” Juni said, letting her thumb nuzzle him some. “And we’re still together. There’s gonna be plenty more sucky days… or not. All I know for sure is this moment. And I’m loving it.”


His shoulders relaxed and he calmed down slightly. Things would work themselves out. This was what she was best at. He had the tendency to get compulsive about things and Juni always knew how to put him at ease. “Thanks”


“For what?” Juni planted a quick peck, smothering his face. The pillowy lips contorted around him like a warm memory foam. It was sticky, if she wasn’t holding him he may have gotten stuck there. The car came to a halt as Juni was cleaning off Micha’s face. Luckily none of the red product got on his clothes. 


“We’re right outside.” May announced, adjusting her baseball cap and looking at them through the rearview mirror “Thank you for riding with Scoop and happy date night.”


They thanked her and Juni stepped out of the car with Micha in hand. Without warning, he almost sensed himself being brought closer to her deep inviting cleavage. Her body heat warmed him pleasantly. But he had to confirm the reservation with the staff and he didn’t want to do that drowning in his girlfriend's tits. With some convincing, Juni didn’t put Micha in her cleavage as they approached. Instead he stayed perched on her shoulder, on the same side as the earring. He could use it to steady himself if needed.


Micha gave May a knowing thumbs up, indicating that she could continue with the plan they discussed earlier. He made a mental note to give her that rating that she wanted. With all she went through to get him, she deserved it. He watched May swing around the block. Juni’s attention was elsewhere.


“Oh I always wanted to go here” she sighed happily. The cool night air blew softly around the two as they took in the city center. The road ended in favor of walkways, shoppes, and even patches of greenery. The aroma of seasoning from the eatery actually managed to subdue the usual car exhaust. Micha had been here on a few occasions with friends, it was very Mini accessible. Compared to the rest of it anyways. Bright yellow, reflective paint crisscrossed around the plaza, indicating Mini walkways. Walkways connected Mini’s to the mixed size restaurants and shops, as well as scaled down Mini stores or bars. The yellow strips were straight and cut across human paths in sometimes irritating fashion. But Micha loved the placement. If Mini paths avoided crossing human ones, it could add an obscene amount of travel time. This was one of the few places Mini design wasn’t an afterthought. 


“You’re going to love it,” Micha said from atop her shoulder. They traveled this way before, but not too often. It was a bit precarious. With each step, the click of her heels caused minor tremors for him. That on its own wasn’t an issue. The real challenge was her arms. Naturally, they swung as she moved and the muscles under the skin constantly shifted under his dress shoes. He had to keep a wide stance to not tip over. Still, it was all worth it for the view. He could clearly see Mini’s dark forms on their highlighted path. He still had a hard time believing this is how humans saw him on the ground. Even more surreal was seeing how Juni navigated. 


Humans were encouraged by several signs to wait until Mini’s had passed before continuing to walk, this was the preferred way. But not the only way. Juni simply stepped over the lines regardless of traffic. She didn’t even have to lift up her foot much more than usual to clear a Mini’s head. At one point her heel stomped directly in front of a Mini, the impact knocking him off balance. If she wore flats… Micha shuddered at the thought. 


“Step around!” Micha warned, “You’re gonna freak people out like that”


“My bad, but we’re in a rush, remember?” Juni reasoned. It wasn’t like her to be this nonchalant. She didn’t even give the Mini an apology. Micha considered pushing the topic but he didn’t want tonight to end up in a fight, especially before dinner. 


The entrance to the restaurant was grand but not obnoxiously so. Up a small flight of stairs, through revolving doors, and they were inside. The restaurant bustled with much more life than he was expecting. Men and women dressed to the 9’s crowded the front, impatiently waiting for a table to open up. From her shoulder, Micha could see overworked servers shuffling from table to table, tray in hand. Mini’s were coming in through a smaller entrance and having a similar issue getting a seat in the smaller section. 


Being in a space with so many humans in close proximity really helped put things in perspective. Juni was taller than average. Granted she was in heels. Without them, she would still be taller than a good portion of the other women and even a few men. 


“Since we have a reservation I think we can cut to the front” Micha said “I can’t believe I can see it from here. I didn’t know you were tall. You should play basketball”


“I could’ve went pro but I twisted my ankle-” Juni replied jokingly. She was about to continue when a man walking the opposite way bumped into her. The sudden jerk of her shoulder sent Micha flying. He managed to grab onto the earring but the force was too much and the cool metal slipped through his fingers. The freefall felt like an eternity.Wind whipped his hair and he reached out for something to grab onto. The black fabric of her dress rushed past him until


“Oof!” all the wind was knocked out of him. But he wasn’t hurt. The ground was soft. He groaned and rolled on his back, two concerned massive eyes stared down at him and he realized that she had managed to catch him before he hit the ground.


“Watch it asshole!” Juni spun around and turned her attention to the guy who bumped into her. “You could’ve hurt my boyfriend”


The man looked mildly amused at Juni and the Mini she had clutched in her palm protectively. Micha was so close now he felt the back of his head brush against her nipple. The man that bumped into her did look like an asshole, now that he could get a good look. Maybe slightly taller than Juni, his tie was undone and loose around his neck and his hair unkempt. He also had a smug look on his face, like it wasn’t an accident. He leaned closer to size up Micha, or get a better peek at Juni’s chest. 


“Haha that’s your man?” the man laughed pointing a grubby finger in his face, bringing it closer and closer “I’d be doing you a favo–”


-SMACK-


The sound reverberated around the restaurant. Heads turned, waiters stopped in their tracks momentarily, and there was a hush left in its wake. Juni had slapped him. Hard. It took a moment for Micha to even register, and even longer for the man on the receiving end. He looked back to Juni, who’s wide eyes seemed just as shocked.


The silence didn’t last. The now yelling man was being escorted out, and Juni continued to the front. People were now giving her a noticeably wide breadth. She put on a calm and dominant facade now, but Micha could hear her heart thumping faster against him. She was pissed. Which also explained how quiet she was. He knew from experience she was trying not to rage, cry, or both. Time to step up. He was being held in two hands now. As they got to the hostess, Juni opened her palms and presented him like an oyster in a clamshell.


Micha cleared his throat, “Ah, I think we have a reservation.”


[Below]


Ariel went through her life and wondered what she’d done to deserve this. Sure she could be a bit hot headed, maybe even a little crude or snippy at times. But that hardly seemed like enough of a reason to go through this. A dull pain thumped through her broken arm.


A wave of vertigo washed over her as her giantess captor Juni took another step. Ariel’s body was thrown up and banged roughly against the top of the shoe before she crashed back down on the firm insole of the heel. Minis were small, but not small enough to not feel cramped in her position. The toes she was sharing the space with were greedy. The only thing saving her from being flattened under them with every step was the style of shoe she chose. At the very end it was too pointed for them to reach her. Still, the heat and general power came through loud and clear. 


The crumbs the giantess sprinkled in were long gone. Ariel hadn’t wanted to take any chances. And she was starving. The free crumbs were the priority. The ones that hadn't been soiled by feet, toejam, or the other general defections that came with being trapped in a shoe. Once she had eaten all of that, she was forced to go next down the line. Crumbs stuck between the gargantuan toes.


This was a tricky maneuver. It was near impossible to do while she walked. A failed attempt early on ended with Ariel narrowly escaping with her head on her shoulders. Relatively soon after, Ariel could hear loud music. It was through what seemed like a half a meter of thick shoe, but the bass was clear. The giantess must’ve gotten in a car. Ariel’s world shifted and she tumbled back to the point of the heel. For whatever reason the incline up to the top had gotten even sharper. 


A car could mean other people. This could’ve been her boyfriend’s car? She remembered that Juni mentioned having one, and possibly getting ready for a date. As loud as she could she began screaming and banging at the thick walls. That damn music wasn’t helping. She wasn’t even sure if it mattered at that point. Her rumbling stomach brought her back to her task. Her eyes had adjusted fairly well to the dark. She could see the individual crumbs that were wedged under the toenail and speckled across the digits. The Mini girl sighed and crawled closer, ignoring the toenails for now. It was too humiliating. She was able to shove her healthy arm between Juni’s big and second toe. The monstrous digits flexed and squirmed at the sudden movement. 


“Shit!” Ariel sucked her arm back to her chest. She couldn’t afford to break another one because this chick happened to be ticklish. What kind of idiot keeps people in their shoes if they’re ticklish? Ariel let a few moments pass so she could catch her breath. She tried again, slowly. Her bare hand rested on the front grooved toe before she slid it in between the digits. They squirmed a bit but didn’t resist. There was no way in hell Ariel was going to stick her head in there so once she got up to her shoulder, she blindly reached for anything she could grab. The skin was soft and warm, almost plush. 


Ariel pulled her hand back and admired her find. There were several balls of bread and a few spots of lint she picked through and tossed. She repeated this process as she worked her way between each toe. Luckily Juni’s feet weren't really sweating so the salty taste was minimal-


“What the hell am I thinking?” she sighed aloud. There was nothing even remotely lucky about this situation. The heat, mixed with her lack of basic sustenance, was clouding her judgment. 


Just as she was getting used to this position, the giantess was back on the move. God how she hated walking. Between the freefall and the thump of her foot, there was nothing new. Except there was more outside noise. That was good. A crowded area meant more chances for help. That is if she could ever escape this heel first. It was proving difficult so far. Each step caused the row of digits to lift and the heel tilted. Before Ariel was able to steady herself in the tip of the shoe to avoid it all. But now her own sweat was betraying her. The humid confines caused her palms to slip until she lost control and tumbled under the toes during a step. From underneath them they looked like the definition of power. She covered her head with an arm as the row came crashing down. The pressure was intense but not bone breaking. Yet anyways. Ariel tried to wiggle her way free but the foot of the goddess didn't seem to like that idea. Instead she was pushed deep into the groove between the ball of her foot and the toes that laid on top.


This position had become more normal than she would ever admit. It seemed to make each step less vertigo inducing, but in exchange for more weight pressing her into the insole. She cursed the shoe company for making them so hard in the first place. The walls of her living prison constricted around her. She yelled out, the pressure was not like walking and it irritated her shoulder specifically. There was a muffled smack. And just as soon as it started, it ended. Ariel went back to the familiar motion of walking, being compressed, and having no clue what was really happening. 


[Above]


The waiter escorted them to their table, weaving expertly through the wall of suit jackets and dresses. Juni originally held her palm out flat in front of her, but as they moved her fingers curled more and more as they passed through the crowd. Soon enough, Juni had her fingers up to his chin like a living railing, with the other cupped around that for protection. He appreciated the concern but it was definitely overkill. He turned and craned his neck up to her. The swell of her breast usually blocked her face, but the cut of her dress gave him glimpses. Her brow was furrowed in concentration. She still hadn’t talked yet. 


Micha and Juni had finally made it to dinner. Their reserved spot was on the considerably less crowded second floor loft, overlooking the seating area and open mic on the first. She still looked upset so Micha ordered for the both of them and the waiter quickly gave them their drinks before disappearing. Juni sat with her legs crossed sipping a wine glass of grape juice. Micha had a Mini sized table set up on top of the main one, a few inches back from where her plate would go. A singular human candle sat off to the side, warming him like a fresh smelling campfire. It had taken a bit of straightening out, and some eyewitnesses but they got the incident resolved without too much additional trouble. Even their ridiculously late reservation was accepted. They hadn’t yet had a chance to talk privately yet.


“I’ve never seen you do anything like that before” Micha started.


“It hurts my hand,” Juni said, idly poking her still pink palm. “I don’t do it everyday.”


“Are you sure?” Micha said, “That was some killer form”


Her ears went beet red and she finally opened up. “You’re so annoying. I wasn’t going to do anything but then he was going to touch you and… I don’t know. Instincts and all that I guess”


“Thanks for looking out for me, seriously. But you don’t need to.” Micha reassured her, “We can’t let other people bother us. Like how you pulled me back at the picnic.”


Juni scooted her chair back and rested her chin in her hands on the table. Knowing her, she likely didn’t care how stupid it probably looked, she wanted to speak face to face. “Rude Minis are not the same and you know that. Micha you could’ve died from that fall. He deserved every second of that slap. I’d do more if I could”


Micha stood up and walked to her wall of a face. He rested his hand on her cheek. His giant girlfriend closed her eyes and exhaled. The warm breeze rustled his hair. “It’s okay. Thank you”


They stayed there for a moment. There were probably eyes on them. Mixed size couple got a lot of attention. Assaulting a customer also hindered their ability to lay low. But he didn’t mind. When he felt like Juni had relaxed enough, he kissed her on the cheek and began walking back to his seat. 


“But for the record,” he explained, “That fall wouldn’t have killed me. Mini’s don’t really die from heights. The physics of our bodies give us a ton of air resistance.”


“Nerd…” Juni said softly coming back into herself, “Still would’ve broken something”


“Not for long” Micha said as he sat down, “Mini physiology. When I broke my leg in cross country it healed up in a week”


“Wait wait wait” she said, sitting up and waving her hand. The corner of her lip twitching. “You broke your leg doing cross country? Running?”


He pointed an accusatory finger up at her “Don't start-”


Her giggles were poorly contained. “How? It's not even a contact sport”


“There was a sudden drop off” he said, defending himself.


“And you snapped like a twig?” she laughed “This is why you need protection haha” By this point her laughs had mostly been stifled, but she still had to wipe a tear from her eye as she settled down. 


Micha chucked to himself and took a sip of his wine, knowingly. He raised his glass for a toast. “I’m glad you're feeling better”


She was still smiling but rolled her eyes as she caught on “Oh did i just get tricked?”


“Like a sucker” He smiled. “To getting tricked!”


“That’s definitely not something you cheers to” she said, shaking her head.


The water tower of a wine glass came down in front of him. At this distance he could actually hear the swishing of the drink inside, like a small ocean. They clinked glasses and each took a sip. Like usual, he saw her throat gulping down relative gallons of liquid in his peripheral. Unlike usual, behind her he saw May, the Scoop driver, holding the engagement ring box unwrapped on a tray of drinks.


He sighed. “Idiot” 


Chapter End Notes:

Just so we're clear when Micha calls someone an idiot he's mostly beating himself up a bit. He thinks he's an idiot for trusting other people with important things. I know, he needs to work on his self-talk. Don't we all?


I got really carried away with this one (it had 10 more pages) sooo it's better for everyone if I just make it a part 2. Next time will be the proposal and some incredibly kinky times!!! Hope you're as hype as I am