- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tone shift! This is the first peak into a certain someone's bad habit. Tags for this chapter are violence, vore (with a short hard moment), feet, and humiliation. I warned you!

A flustered woman woke up coughing. Dull pain scattered across her body and a headache in her temple thumped with every heartbeat. She wiped her brow and gingerly stood up. It was hot. Not just hot but humid as well, with the stale smell of sweat that seemed to just hang in the air and not go anywhere. Looking around didn’t give much indication of where she was. It was almost completely dark. Despite that, the only thing breaking up the inky blackness was the ground. It was neon pink. Or at least it used to be. Now it was worn and even rubbed off in large patches.


“What the hell is this?” she whispered to herself. Her own voice surprised her a fair amount. It was dry and begging to be watered. She took a few steps forward cautiously with her arms out in front of her. She needed an exit, a zolof, and her damn memories. And not necessarily in that order.


The ground was unnaturally sofft under her bare feet. She still hadn’t been able to determine what it was made out of just yet. Definitely manmade, so perhaps she was indoors? Each step she took actually made a soft squelch that wasn’t there originally. Hoping for water she dropped to her knees to investigate. The smell was even worse down here, if that was possible. What sort of odor comes from the ground? She rested her palm down on the ground and it was moist. When she added pressure a small amount of liquid squeezed through her fingers. Water! She pressed down as hard as she could and attempted to scoop a handful for her begging throat. But it simply wasn’t enough there to pool in her hand. Despite every rational part of her screaming not to drink random crap she finds, the survival part told her she had to drink something fast. She pressed her lips against the ground directly and sucked a few gulps. The warm liquid was almost the saltiest she ever had. She prayed it wasn’t seawater, that was bad to drink right? 


 -thud-


An impact in the distance froze her in her tracks. Quickly, she abandoned the drink and got to her feet. She waited, and a moment later-


-Thud


This time it was much stronger and actually made her knees buckle. They continued to get louder and closer steadily. The only thing racing through her mind was escaping wherever she was. Abandoning her cautious approach, she sprinted off in the opposite direction of the approaching mass. Until she ran face first into a mesh wall. 


“What the f–”


-THUD


It was basically on top of her now. A loud click followed by a blinding light assaulted her senses. Rapid blinking helped her acclimate quicker until her sight was restored. The oblong room she was in was eerily familiar. The ground she thought was so strange was just foam. Worn down in particular spots at the front and end of the room. Looking up was a large open cut out. And then she saw the tag. A simple sizing tag, women’s 7.5, above her head and out of reach. Which meant the water she drank… the realization made her sick to her stomach.


“I’m in a goddamn shoe…” her memories came back and she blinked back tears. It was hard to gauge time, but she had been abducted by a demon some time ago. And by the sound of it she was back to impose her will. It had to have been days since she had eaten anything. The lack of nutrients and the constant beating must’ve given her a concussion or short-term memory loss. Fear, depression, and just pure rage all fought for reign of her emotions. She was so distraught she barely registered the shadow cast above her.


“Oh you’re up!” the booming voice shook her from her thoughts. She backed up to the wall of the shoe and looked up. The giant woman brushed her dark hair behind her ear and smiled. A real devilish grin if anything. “I kinda thought I crushed you last time, but I’m glad you pulled through cutie”


A massive hand came down and the Mini threw her hands up to protect herself to little effect. The hand grabbed the shoe and she tumbled down to the toe section as everything tilted. Her bruised and battered body didn’t appreciate the sudden acrobatics. A moment later she was in a freefall. The room spun as she dropped out of the shoe and onto the carpeted floor. 


“Agh” the pain of the landing was barely helped by the fluffy carpet. She was in a gargantuan bedroom, with the door to the body of the house wide open. Only it was about a football field away. Adrenaline was the only thing that scrambled her to her feet. She was outside the shoe at least, that was progress. Her captor actually began walking away after tossing the shoe aside. Without thinking, she booked it as fast as her tired dehydrated body could take her. The fibers of the carpet were like low vines that made her stumble and trip, stalling her progress. 


“Oh you’re running?” the giantess giggled “Haven’t we already played this game?”


Screw you. The Mini had no desire to relearn what ‘playing’ meant to this monster. It was the reason she was so battered in the first place. All she knew was the shoe and out here couldn’t be worse. So she kept the pace until the familiar thudding began. Now the escape attempt was closer to a frantic dash. A carpet fiber tripped her and she was forced to scramble. As the thuds got closer it was hard to stay standing among the fluff, so she kept crawling.


“Back off! Get away from me!” The Mini screamed as a foot bigger than a bus slammed beside her. The impact sent a gust of wind that rustled her hair as she turned up to look. Her massive human captor was stunning. As much as it pissed her off to admit it. She had changed into just a bra and panties in the time the Mini had run. Her towering figure was accentuated by wide hips, shapely legs, and breasts that filled out the cups to the brim. The giantess put a hand on her hip and rose her foot above the Mini. She could make out every delicate crease and curve of her sole. The faint smell of lotion wafted over her as she wiggled her toes. Bits of dirt and sock fuzz, basically microscopic to giants, rained down on the Mini like hail.


“Crawling like a bug gets you treated like one” the giantess stated simply before bringing her foot down. The last thing she saw between the gap in her toes was her captor’s disinterested face, texting. 


The pressure was unlike any she’d ever experienced. Her face was mashed between rough carpet fibers and the oppressive heat of the giantess sole. The force grew and grew until she felt seconds from being broken and then— it lifted. But she wasn’t saved. Instead she was being brought along with the massive ped as it began to walk. Her insignificant form had been plastered to the bottom of her foot, just another speck of dirt in the grand scheme of things. Her levity was short lived before air whisked around her and she was hammered back down into the floor by a simple step. If her head wasn’t turned to the side she was certain it would’ve broken her nose. 


Again and again she was battered by her stride. The only thing on her mind was escape and then revenge. She didn’t know when but there was absolutely no way she was going to forgive this. Then the impact didn’t come. She opened her eyes and realized that her captor was sitting on a chair with her ankle resting on her thigh. Still, this was at least an opportunity to get some answers.


“Why are you doing this?” she called up, while struggling to free herself “I didn’t do anything to you! I was minding my own business walking home and you stole me!”


“Wait, you really don’t know?” the giantess responded, sounding thoroughly disappointed. This caught the Mini off guard, as she rarely spoke to her sincerely. She didn’t let the opportunity go to waste.


“Y-yeah!” the Mini’s heart lifted a bit, “If this is revenge, you have the wrong person, I’m Ariel! And I seriously don’t know you!” 


There was a moment of silence and a shiver went down her spine. She looked like a goddess passing judgment. Surprisingly, the giant woman reached down and peeled her off of her sole. The Mini spun in the air before getting tossed onto a hard flat surface. As she got up she recognized it as a vanity, with the giantess busing herself by setting up what seemed like silos of nail polish. Then she opened a drawer out of Ariel’s line of sight. As it slid open a cacophony of wails cried out. She prayed it wasn’t what she thought it was. 


It was. A colossal manicured hand pulled out a fistful of Minis before sealing the rest away. 


“That kinda hurt my feelings, I remember seeing you” the giantess sighed as she tilted her hand and let the group fall to the vanity. Ariel yelped and hopped out of the way. They crashed down in a heap uncomfortably close. They looked horrible. Three men, faces flushed, adorned in minor bruises, completely naked. Immediately Ariel’s face went red hot as she just realized she was too. In her defense there were slightly higher priorities. 


That priority was leaning closer, grinning as she addressed them, “You guys remember me don’t you?” 


“Yes, yes! Of course, we’re so sorry!” The ginger one said, getting to his knees “I hope you enjoyed your picnic, we’ll never call you that again, goddess!”


“Are you serious? Get up!” Another one said, while his buddy hyped him up “She’s still just a big b–”


He never got to finish. Ariel couldn’t do anything except watch in horror as the giant leaned her head back and dropped two poor souls in her mouth. Their screams were completely silenced once she closed her lips. Her cheeks would occasionally contort as the men flailed for escape or rescue. There was a loud gulp, and a slight bulge traveled down as she swallowed one whole to be burned alive in her stomach. A moment later, a sickening crunch erupted from the giantess’ jaw, decimating the other before swallowing. Ariel couldn’t tell which one had it worse. The ginger one was still one his knees with his head in his hands. He seemed to be shaking. The giantess opened the drawer again and casually brushed him back in. Presumably to live another day.


“Mhm I’ve been craving that all day you have no idea…” The giantess made a show of licking her blood stained teeth clean with her tongue. “Oh and I don’t really care what your name is, there’s no mistake. I picked you up two days ago because I wanted an insert for my shoe, can’t eat everyone you know?”


That crushed Ariel more than being stepped on. It felt like day in and day out she had been trapped in the confines of that damn shoe. Struggling to survive. But it had barely been 48 hours. Just because some human wanted a more comfortable insole. And based on what happened to those guys, murder is the price for namecalling. Who the hell was this? She would’ve remembered crossing paths with this psycho. 


Ariel was from a Mini state, and even a Mini-only private school, so her interactions with humans were few and far between until she moved out. Sure, here and there she would feel out of her league or intimidated. But more often than not Ariel was just annoyed by them. Most rules were written in human’s favor so they had the luxury of bending them. But this… now she truly understood why so many Minis hated them. They were horrible. And with all of their power, Ariel had never felt more worthless. Still, she’d rather die than have this be her life.


“Holy shit… you’re insane…” Ariel whispered it at first but she was quickly regaining her confidence through anger “You’re the worst thing to happen to Minis. All you humans fucking suck!” She flipped her off. This would get her killed. She didn’t care.


“Haha oh wow you’re feisty… that’s too bad,” Without another word, the giantess balled her wrecking ball of a fist above Ariel’s head. The air seemed cooler with the hovering mass above her. She squeezed her eyes shut, expecting the swift hammer. This was the end. A cool drop of sweat fell from her brow. But the executioner never came down. It seemed to be content with looming. The Mini peaked her eyes open and followed the human’s gaze. It wasn’t on her. Instead, the clock hitting the hour had her full attention. Ariel took the opportunity to edge away from under the shadow while the giantess was distracted. She took slow deliberate steps, while never turning her back on her captor.


Despite being massive, it was hard to read her expression. It was almost.. ashamed? It didn’t last. Ariel blinked and it was gone. There was a long sigh that rustled Ariel’s hair, followed by laughter as she realized the escape attempt. It was probably a cute light laugh, but at her scale it caused light ripples in the nail polish pool beside her. The hand unclasped and landed heavily to the side, sparing the Mini. 


“I guess I’m not really in the mood anymore,” she commented evenly. She reached forward and Ariel had no time to run before her arm was caught between the pincerlike digits. The giantess held her arm there between her thumb and forefinger as she talked. “I’ll punish you properly, but unfortunately I don’t have the time; my boyfriend loves his schedules haha. This’ll have to do”


The giantess rubbed her finger back and forth a tiny amount and


-crack-


“AAgh!!” pain shot through Ariel’s body and she crumpled to her knees when she let her go. She let off a series of curses and tears to console herself. Her right arm was broken, just like that.


“You’re so dramatic, it’s a clean break” the giantess said with a casual wave of her hand “I hear Mini’s heal faster than normal people anyways. In a meantime, you can kiss my toes”


“I’m never going to do that shit, no matter what you–”


A cheesy ringtone drowned out Ariel’s wimpers. “Hold that thought, lefty. I gotta take this”


This could be a chance. Just as she was about to scream for help a colossal foot rammed into her. The giantess must've scooted her chair back and rested her foot on the table. A moment later it lifted but she was forced between two toes by her finger. As Ariel was being abused, the giant woman just talked casually without a care in the world. It dawned on her that she was being used as a toe separator while the giant painted her toenails. The large brush wafted the strong smell of alcohol and being this close made her woosy. The pain in her arm was throbbing but not nearly as bad. She attempted to wiggle free while she was distracted. But the toes on either side of her were each at least twice as strong as she was. She couldn’t do much except wiggle in place. Her efforts were just met with a condescending giggle from on high. Ariel submitted to just listening, hoping to gain insight on who her captor even was. 


“Mhm, yeah… totally… Hey, is Micha there? He hasn’t texted me back yet”  


There was some back and forth before the call ended. The only thing Ariel could gain from that was there was at least another person she frequently interacted with, Micha. If they somehow ended up in the same room he could help. Even better if she could get her hands on that phone. 


Without giving Ariel the courtesy of a heads up, the giantess stood and went to the bathroom. The foot repositioned itself so that the toes could curl around the Mini. The position kept her stable but wedged in the underside of feet was making her sick. There was that familiar rush of air and powerful stomp that followed every step. She couldn’t believe she was actually getting used to it. The only difference this time was the excruciating cold when her soles pressed into the tile. It actually made Ariel snuggle a bit deeper into them to regain some warmth. The giantess hummed to herself while she brushed her teeth. Other than that, she could only guess what was happening. 


There was another series of steps, one after another of the giantess just casually making rounds about her bedroom. When the toes finally released her she could barely move. Ariel just lifted her head up to see her captor. She was adorned in a form fitting black dress that accentuated her curves, light makeup, and a simple necklace. She looked amazing. For a demon anyway. 


“Okay lefty, which ones work better?” the giantess asked innocently while presenting two towering pairs of shoes in front of her. From her vantage point they seemed more like structures of destruction. A black pair of red bottom heels, and elegant simple flats. It was faint, but if she really listened, she could hear the cries of another Mini from the right shoe. 


Ariel tried to croak out a threat but she didn’t have the energy. She collapsed on the carpet. The lack of water, food, and general beating her body had to go through was too much. Adrenaline could only take her so far. The giantess rolled her eyes at the lack of response and walked away. The thuds slowly retreated into the distance. 


When the reverberations returned, Ariel opened her eyes weakly. The giantess loomed over her, bent at the knees. It was hard to read her expression. The next thing she knew she was being picked up and dropped into a pair of heels. The arch made her tumble down to the toe section with little resistance. 


Oh god. Not this again. Being on the brink of death was no life at all. She almost wished it would all be over. Ariel looked up through the opening to see a strange sight. Two gargantuan fingers were rubbing together a piece of bread. It was more like a crumb but it was more than enough food for a Mini. The crumb broke apart and rained down, landing in the shoe. Some even tumbled down to join Ariel. Like an animal she crawled over to the nearest one and devoured it. It wasn’t even stale. The size was comfortable to hold in one hand too, so she could only imagine it was practically nothing to a human. 


“That should be enough, it would suck if you died so soon” the giantess commented. “I’m doing you a favor so if I find a speck of food still in my shoe after tonight, I’ll have to retire you” Then the hand retracted and the Mini’s sky was replaced by the sole of the unnamed goddess’ foot.


“Wait! Wait!” Ariel’s brain was scrambling for a way to get out. She tried stalling “I don’t even know your name! Plus uhhm I won't have room to properly worship them in here!” Fuck. She hated herself for stooping so low, even just to buy time. The foot stopped, but didn’t retreat, so Ariel had to stare at the all encompassing sole for a response.


“Haha nice try but not quite.” the voice replied, the monstrous toes inched forward, making each word harder and harder to hear as they sealed off sound, light, and her fate “But since you’ve been such a good sport, I’m Juni your new owner…”


Chapter End Notes:

Sorry, had to bump up the rating! This character has a bit of a sailor mouth. But can you really blame her? Anyways the next update will take longer than 1 week. Life yk? Anyways, leave a review I love to hear your thoughts :)