- Text Size +

“We need to contact the authorities, they could help. Maybe this is not just me! There could be a doctor or a scientist maybe?” Richard shouted to Ewa from the matchbox. “Yes okay I can call 999?” she replied. “Yes!” Richard shouted back before sheepishly adding “Could you help me out of the here first?”. Ewa nodded and reached down to the matchbox. Richard cringed as Ewas huge hand descended towards him. “I will just tip it on its side – you might want to hold on”. Richard moved towards the rim of the box gripping the thick cardboard as best he could. His world was turned as Ewas huge digits tipped him downwards. The speed took Richard by surprise, and he rolled off the edge, landing roughly onto the wooden surface below. He screamed out with pain. “Shit Richard are you okay?”. Ewa shouted with panic when the tiny man popped off the matchbox and onto the table. Without responding Richard struggled up to his feet his, hands pushing from his crouched thighs for momentum. Taking a second his body limped forwards stinging with pain with each step. He stopped at the edge of the table making the mistake of looking down. The drop below was frightening. He had bungee jumped off cliff edges in the past but that was nothing compared to this. He felt dizzy and sick from the sight. He closed his eyes and tried not to vomit.

Ewa watched as Richard struggled across the table. He had clearly taken a beating. She stood up from her chair and crouched down to meet him at the tables edge. Her head mere centimeters away from him. He seemed to stumble back at the sudden sight of her face. She smiled reassuringly at him. “I will go and get my phone”. She had changed into a hoodie and leggings to pick Ana up from school and had begun to feel hot in her thick clothing. Standing straight she pulled the hoodie up over her head. The little man below her stood dumbstruck as she pulled down her low-cut white t shirt that had ridden up with her hoodie. She turned 180 degrees and unknowingly giving Richard a good view of her ass as she turned. She yanked her leggings up nonchalantly into a wedgie.

To Richard the show was beyond compelling. Ewa's beautiful face had dropped down to him, unnervingly close, if he had reached out, he could have touched the skin of her nose. Her minty breath washed over him like a toothpaste smelling hurricane. Standing to her full height his eyes moved over her titanic form. He saw her breasts pointing out like steep hills from her chest through her thick grey hoodie. The garment rose with her hands as she pulled it over herself giving him a glimpse of her tight stomach as her t shirt got caught within the hoodie. With a turn of her body her jumbo-sized ass took up his vision. The tight fabric allowed his eyes to take in every inch of her glorious booty. With an ungraceful movement she clawed her hands into her leggings and heaved them upwards creating the biggest wedgie he had ever seen. Her ass jiggled and jostled for position as she tugged. At his normal height her ass would have looked firm and rigid but to his tiny eyes every ripple of flesh moved across her backside like waves in the ocean. He cursed himself internally when he felt his dick rise to attention. Red streaked across his face, and he moved his hands to cover the offending erection.

Ewa returned and sat down at the table, placing her phone down onto the surface. The phone to Richard looked like a 40-foot-long cinema screen but thanks to its thin design he could at least see over it. Ewa's huge fingers poked down, and Richard watched the numbers 999 appear on the screen. Placing the phone on speaker she waited for an answer. “999 what service do you require?” The voice crackled out of the phone and Richard fell back onto his ass in surprise, the words vibrating around his head. The ferociously loud noise almost bursting his ear drums. He looked up at Ewa who was trying desperately to suppress a giggle, he could not help but laugh and chuckled back at her. “Hi…. Erm police I guess, please” Ewa answered. Without a reply she was shot through to a second voice who began to query about the nature of her emergency. “Hi I know this is going to sound crazy but….” She continued on trying to explain Richards predicament. The words felt like they were barely making sense even to herself. “So you are saying someone has what? Shrunk?” The call handler replied barely concealing an agitated tone. “Yes, please you must believe me. He is also hurt….” Before Ewa could get into the extent of his injuries she was rudely stopped in her tracks. “Madam, do you understand the penalty for wasting police time? I am ending the call. If you contact us again in the same way I will be issuing you with a fine. Your number has been recorded.” The phoned beeped as the call ended.

The two sat in silence for a few seconds. “I guess this is an isolated thing. People need to see me Ewa, otherwise nobody is going to believe us”. Ewa nodded in return “Yes, maybe I can take you home? Give you back to Tracey or Isobel?”. Richard jumped up in response ready to agree to the idea. His body buckled underneath him, and he shrieked in pain. His legs ached but the main pain was his shoulder. He clasped onto his burning muscles. It felt more serious than bruising, possibly a tear or maybe even a fracture. “Maybe we don`t need to go straight away? You look in pain, I don`t think travelling is going to be the best idea, especially in a car at your…erm size. You can rest here for a little while until you feel better.” Richard was unimpressed with the idea at first. He wanted to be helped by doctors, he wanted this nightmare to be over quicky. He rubbed his shoulder whilst staring off into the distance of the kitchen. His mind thought of Tracey. The idea of being handed like a pet to his massive wife was not one he particularly wanted. He felt guilt but their relationship had soured over the years and had become distant at best and toxic at worst. What Ewa said did make sense, he was injured and a little while recuperating may not be the worst idea. He looked up towards Ewa. Beauty and compassion radiated from her as she smiled down at him. There were worse people he could be left with. Despite his helpless size he could not help but feel safe in her presence. “Okay – as long as I am not a burden to you” Richard said shrugging his little shoulders. “No not at all Richard, I will do everything I can to help”.

“Let`s go into the living room, we can watch some TV and you can rest for a little while” Ewa offered down to the little man. “Sounds good to me” Richard shouted back “But Ewa…” he added sheepishly “Could I get something, so I am not…naked”. Ewa laughed and grabbed the kitchen role, ripping off a tiny square just big enough to cover Richards torso. “I have some tape somewhere, maybe you could stick the sides together and make a little toga” Ewa said helpfully. She returned to the kitchen drawer and grabbed the tape and bit off a little piece. She placed the two bits near Richard on the table and he hobbled towards them. Richard struggled and fumbled with the paper, as much as he tried, he could not keep the sides together and place the large to him piece of tape on both sides. After several unsuccessful attempts the paper kept falling. “Need some help?” Ewa asked. “Yes, if you don`t mind”. Ewa cautiously grabbed the square of paper in her thumb and index finger of her left hand. Her fingers moved behind Richard and her other index finger folded the paper around him. She curved the paper around and held the two meeting ends in place with her left-hand fingers.  She looked at Richard who looked back at her with astoundment. He was bright red in the face. As her fingers moved around, she had a feeling she knew why, she brushed up against something hard in his crotch. It would be to tiny to notice had she not been concentrating but it was definitely there. Embarrassment from both permeated the room. She trudged on with her task and with some frustrated fiddling managed to get the tape to sit around his body tight enough, so the paper did not fall from his body. She leaned back from him and clapped her hands in victory. “There we go” she announced, please with herself. Richard still stared back at her dumbstruck. “Don`t worry stud, nothing I have not felt before” she added with a giggle, surprising herself at her sudden confidence. Normally she would not dream of speaking to him with such forwardness but he was small now and she had all the power. Richard jumped back into the matchbox and with speed like an airplane taking off he was launched into the air, Ewa smiling down at him all the way.

“Ana be a good girl and go upstairs and play with your dollies for a little while” Ewa asked as she entered the living room. “But mommy…I want to watch TV!” Ana screamed back in frustration. “Take mommy’s Ipad, then you can have TV and toys and I will get you a surprise later if you are good”. “Yayyyy okay then mommy” Ana replied jumping for joy. She collected a few toys as well as the tablet and skipped out of the room. Ewa walked over to the sofa and placed the matchbox gently on the arm of the sofa. The two smiled back at each other not quite sure on how to proceed. “What would you like to watch?” Ewa asked. Richard laughed. “What is it?” Ewa asked with a nervous giggle. “It`s just that….. I am sat here in a matchbox on your sofa. I am like an inch tall, and you are asking me what to watch!” He replied still laughing heartly. “I am sorry…I am just…” Ewa replied confused and misunderstanding the tone. “No no. I am not annoyed, it is just all so crazy that is all”.  Ewa returned the laughter. She put some news channel on in the background but over the next couple of hours they did not need any TV, the laughable impossibility of the situation creating an almost drunken level of openness and honesty in the conversation. Ewa explained about her life and her family like she was talking to a therapist. She told Richard incidents her height had caused her in the past. “I know exactly what you mean!” Richard Joked. In return Richard opened about his difficult relationship with Tracey. “It has been hard the last few years. I think she is with me now purely for the lifestyle. If I lost everything… well, I don`t know”. Richard sighed. “I am sorry Richard, that must be hard on you. You deserve someone” she paused for a moment, her eyes staring deeply at Richard “Who loves you for you, not the money”. The two shared a deep gaze. After a while the events of the day seemed to get to Richard, and he fell asleep on the soft and cushioned paper towels.

Ana skipped upstairs clutching two  dolls. Her mind completely occupied with the toys she had waiting for her upstairs. She muttered random words at the dolls that would have made no sense to any passing bystander. She reached the top of the landing and noticed that the spare room door was opened. Ana had never been allowed into the spare room. Her father had always shouted if she had every attempted to enter and she knew she could get in trouble if she was caught. Childish curiosity got the better of her. After a quick glance back towards the stairs she gingerly tip toed her way inside.

Ana investigated the darkened room. With a jump she flicked on the light switch to get a better view of the contents. Initially she was underwhelmed. It was just some old boxes piled on top of each other, apart from one thing. Directly in front of her was a little dollhouse that she had never seen before. It looked a little small to be for any of the dolls she owned but she giggled with delight. Without wasting time Ana darted for the little house and crouched down in front of it to get a better glace. She traced her fingers across the roof. Despite her age she was very aware of how brittle the little house seemed when parts of the house just fell away from the gentlest of touches. She looked at the little front door and moved her index finger towards it. She tapped gently on the door “Hello!”. She was old enough to not expect a response but still liked the idea of being polite. She jabbed at the door a little harder and it burst of its hinges and flew outwards into the house. Putting one hand on the floor for balance Ana lowered her eyeball to the open entry and stared in. She saw something! A little doll, but it moved!

Without warning light filled up the house. It`s sudden nature blinding the occupants like car headlights on a dark night. Isobel and Abby had been playing cards on the floor while Tracey and Amy slept on the sofas on the front room. They all jumped up startled. Before anyone said anything 3 huge thumps were followed by a sound large enough to be a building falling over. The light shade overhead swung around erratically before dropping off. This was then followed by the sound of something dragging across the house. They could hear tiles and wood from window ledges drop off with a crash onto the ground below. “HELLO” a voice bellowed causing all the girls to reach up and close off their ears. All 4 of the girls had now run to each other and huddled up in the lounge. 3 Taps banged against the front door, the pauses felt purposeful, like it was building suspense in a horror film. Each bang causing a small squeal to erupt from Amy. The banging stopped for a second. For a moment it felt calm. The door then flew off its hinges and whistled passed them and clattered into the wall of the kitchen. Standing in place of the door was a large and chubby index finger that pointed at then, little bits of wood splintered in the grooves of the skin. The finger moved back slowly. A few more crashes and grunts could be heard before a deep blue eye appeared in the doorway. It was larger than the frame and it glared intensively at the 4 huddled girls. Amy broke and ran from the group and Tracey was next to follow, both running upstairs. Isobel and Abby looked at each other, their thoughts lost in the panic of the other girls and turned and followed the other 2 upstairs.

Ana was not sure what it was she had seen but she knew there was something there. She watched as little legs ran up the stairs case. Her head rose as she watched what looked like 4 scurrying bugs around the higher levels through the window. She giggled as she moved her head to follow the creatures from room to room. Her giggling seemingly causing more panic and frantic little screams that she could faintly make out. “Okay little toys, time to come out now”. The words boomed through the house and the girls stopped for a moment and looked at each other. Could this be there way out? They hesitated, unsure to trust their lives in the hands of this little girl. Ana huffed with disappointment. “1…..2……3 Ready or not here I come”. Amy's screams were the only sound audible sound as the women stared at each other blankly. They looked to the window to the ever-following eye. They could only watch, frozen in horror as the roof above them was tore away like paper at the hands of this little girl. Her faced loomed over head staring down at them. “Found you!”. She looked down with wonder and a sickening excitement. Isobel was about to try and speak but before she could a huge hand darted down towards them. Anas chubby fingers grabbed around the room and clutched onto to Amy's ankle and heaved her upwards. The piercingly loud screams sounding only like a squeak to the massive toddler. She raised the flailing woman to her face and looked at her inquisitively. “You are a strange little dolly”