- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A successful business-mans house is mysteriously shrunken down, including his entire family, and teleported to a strange new place. That new place is the spare room of his Polish cleaner, Ewa. This is the story of how Richard Barnsdale and his family try to survive the ordeal. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter will be used as more of an introduction to the characters and is a little wordy. Stick with it as we do get some Mini giantess and some height humiliation towards the end 

It was going to be a long day for Ewa Radzinska. She sighed as she caught her reflection in her car mirror "I need a new job" she thought as she flopped her hand onto her car door handle. Throwing her legs out of the car her body slumped outwards and she walked across the front of her old grey Vauxhall. She glanced up through her red fringe and caught the eye of Dave the security guard through the little window of his hut. With more enthusiasm than she expected she muttered "Good Morning Dave - How are you?". Ewa had moved to the UK from Poland at the age of 12 so although her English was flawless, her accent had merged into a hybrid of both countries. "I`ll be better at home time that`s for sure" replied Dave with a loud laugh that overestimated his jokes funniness. "I know what you mean" said Ewa as she scribbled her name and registration number on the signing in book. "See you in 4 hours!" she sarcastically exclaimed and strolled back towards her car. The old security guard chuckled as he pressed in the controls to open the large metal gates and watched as Ewa`s almost ancient car struggled up the incline towards the large 6-bedroom house at the end of the cobbled driveway.

Ewa could never describe herself as a highflyer. Since leaving school she had stumbled through various temporary agency jobs. She eventually settled down in a factory that manufactured car parts on a nearby industrial estate, but the wage barely covered her living expenses - especially with a 4-year-old daughter at home. Needing some extra cash, she took a Saturday job as a cleaner for a local businessman called Richard Barnsdale.

She drove up to the house and gazed at the sheer size with pure envy. It would only ever be a dream for her to live in a house like this. 6 Bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 garages and a large garden to the back with its own swimming pool. She parked her car up and walked up to the large imposing door to begin her shift. She rang the doorbell and almost instantly was met with the face of Amy, Richards personal assistant. "Two seconds Ewa" Amy muttered mid phone call as she ushered Ewa through with her free hand. Ewa walked in and stood patiently waiting in the hallway for Amy to finish her call. Ewa looked Amy up and down as she paced back on forth next to her. Amy was a good-looking girl if slightly thick set. Her blonde hair tied back to the point it looked like her forehead would split in 2. She wore a tight-fitting grey business suit that flowed around her curves and created a noticeable wedgie affect up her bubble butt of a backside. "She thinks she is such a business bitch" Ewa sarcastically thought as Ewa strutted around, by the sounds of things trying to get a good deal on a kennel for one of Richards dogs. As she waited, she looked at her own figure in the full-length mirror to the right of the main door. She stared at her innocent pale face not blessed with razor sharp feature she made up for that with an adorable cuteness. Her biggest problem had always been her height. She stood a little over 4 foot 7 and given the oversized and scruffy clothes she wore - it gave her the appearance of having no figure at all. The reality was a little further from the truth. Underneath her baggy clothes sat a slim and slender figure. Perky b cup breast poked out proud from her chest and a tight little ass poked out intriguingly from behind.

"Ewa! How are you!" boomed a voice from behind her. The voice shocked her into a gasp as she turned on her heels to the sound of the voice and was met by the imposing figure of Richard Barnsdale. He was a real figure of a man. His imposing and muscular 6-foot-4 frame dwarfed little Ewa as he stood over her. Her eyes were only mid chest level, so she had to strain her neck upwards to meet his eyeline. His face almost defied his 48 years of age and glowed with a youthful experience. His greying hair and beard did give his years away but only added to his gruff handsomeness.

"I don`t need to much from you today Ewa" explained Richard with a kind smile. "The house is pretty much fine, but we are having a garden party tomorrow night, so if you could sweep up the main patio area and wipe down the outdoor tables? It should not take you to long so as soon as you finish you can head home. Full pay obviously". Ewa barely took in the information - she was lost in the rugged good looks of Richard. Her silence lingered for a second too long and her sudden embarrassed awkwardness filled the hallway. "Y-y-yes that sounds great Mr. Barnsdale, thank you so much!" stuttered Ewa remembering where she was. "Not a worry - see you later" and with a gentle wave Richard was away. Ewa`s eyes followed him out of the room staring as his muscular ass strutted away.

Watching the scene from the other side of the doorway was Richard’s wife Tracey. "Why is he so nice to that scruffy little dwarf?" she thought to herself. She caught Ewa leering at Richard as he left the room. "Chop-chop Ewa - don`t need you cluttering the house all day - you can ogle Richard next week" Tracey said barely looking at Ewa as she walked past, her high heels piercing against the floor. Her words scythed through the air, catching Ewa off guard. "I..I.. I" Stuttered Ewa lost for words. "I. I... I am going to go to the garden to start cleaning? Yes, thank you Ewa" Tracey retorted with a smug Glance. "What an arrogant bitch" Ewa thought. What she wouldn’t give to have her life, or her body. Tracey’s figure was something to behold. A pure hourglass figure draped in an Olive-skinned glow. Yes, she had some work done but it only added beauty to an already near perfect canvass. Standing at just under 5 foot 9 and nudging 6 foot in heels she had a real model’s physique. Her hips defied the normal human width of a body. Her face cut with sharp edges in an almost perfectly symmetrical way. Her ass took up most of any doorway she stood in, and her large double D breasts struggled up against her tight-fitting white blouse. Flustered Ewa muttered a quiet apology and rushed out of the room and towards the garden.

Saying the garden was huge was an understatement. It felt to Ewa that it could go on forever. As she stepped outside the double doors and down the steps, she was met with a humongous Patio area equipt with a firepit, 3 separate outdoor tables, an outdoor swing and a whole BBQ area with a cooking system that would rival the sizes of Ewas whole kitchen at home. "This might take longer than I thought" Ewa groaned in her head surveying the area. In the center of the garden was a large swimming pool. On each end at the back of the pool sat 4 loungers 2 either side with 4 bodies enjoying the scorching hot day and making the most of it and topping up their tans. She recognized them instantly. To the right sat Richards and Tracey’s daughter Isobel. She had always been nice enough to Ewa if just a little distant, most of the time she barely even registered Ewas presence at all and would be more fixated on the contents of her phone screen. She was sat next to her best friend Abby. Abby was here often and stayed over most weekend, and was a total bitch. She played up to humor Isobel and this often came at the expense of Ewa, if she was around. Snarky comments about her petite frame or her shit car seemed to be part of the greatest hits package and would almost always be followed by childish giggling that should have been beneath a pair of 20-year old’s. On the other side was Richard’s son Edward and his girlfriend Sophie. Edward was much nicer as a person and seemed to be a lot less affected by the status of having money. He was the tallest member of the family standing a full 2 feet taller than Ewa at 6 foot 7. He was lean and thin but incredibly well defined and muscular. His abs and pecs glistened with oil as he lied straight back on the Sun Lounger. He had a hippish vibe to him and his chiseled face had long auburn hair that draped around the sides of his head to shoulder length. Ewa did not know much about his girlfriend Sophie. She was much shorter than Edward standing only at 5 foot 3, although still able to tower over Ewa. She carried on with Edwards "Alternative" style and styled herself towards looking punky/gothic, albeit a very rich one. Her hair was shaped into a very well styled pink pixie cut and her skin had a much paler complexion than the others in the house. Her short stature seemed to work to her advantage with her body - she was thicker and squatter but had a much curvier look to her. One of her legs lay flat against the lounger while the other one coked upwards at the knee slightly. Her skin looked like a creamy silk specifically on her flat stomach and generous C cup breasts that were almost spilling out of her skull and cross bones bikini top.

"Morning, midget" Abby Shouted, immediately looking to Isobel for approval. Isobel spat out her orange juice she was drinking and suppressed her laugh down before giving Abby a playful slap. "Come over here for a second, will you?" Abby added, this time more seriously than before. Ewa took herself away from the table she had just put her cleaning equipment down on and walked over to the 2 girls. Neither looked at her as she made the short journey over, both starting into the sky through their designer sunglasses. Isobel, just like her mother and father was an absolute knockout. Standing a statuesque 6 foot 1 without heels her body seemed to go on forever on the lounger. Toned and defined but well-proportioned still in the backside and chest areas. Her black one-piece bathing suit clung nicely to her shapely form - as Ewa got near the chairs Isobel turned over to give her back some attention from the sun, showing off her toned and perky behind. Next to her was Abby. Not cut from the same athletic cloth as Isobel, Abby had a larger plumper body. Not near the level of obese, just a fair amount of meat on the bones. Her stomach rolled out to the side slightly and protruded upwards. She had a beautiful olive-skinned rounded face with an innocent beaty that belied her attitude, with jet black hair that was tied back into a tight bun. Her ass was a little on the flat side and her legs had bumps and creases from carrying just a little too much weight. The one thing she has over everyone though was humungous breasts. Ewa would not have been able to guess the size of them. Abby was wearing a green one piece and her chest looked like it was about to explode out of them. "Hello Abby, can I help" Ewa cautiously asked as she arrived. Abby responded by sipping up the rest of her orange juice "I am all out of OJ, could you get me some more please?". "I am not sure...I am here to clean" Ewa responded with a quiet, angry confusion. "You are still a servant to this house though, aren’t you? I am a guest, and I would like a drink" Said Abby in an almost unbearably condescending tone. "I..I I am not sure Mrs. Barnsdale would like me inside the house" replied Ewa. Isobel stepped in to momentarily spare Ewas blushed "Mum would go crazy if she was wandering around the kitchen in fairness Abby". "Doesn’t matter then, she probably could`nt reach the glasses anyway!" Abby retorted with a laugh straight from her portly belly. Ewa turned to walk back to her cleaning duties.

"We saw you last Saturday Ewa" shooting from Abbys mouth with glee. Isobel tried to stifle her laughter but it spitted out into some uncontrolled heavy breathing. "Did you go to the supermarket, at around 1PM?" Abby asked. Ewa turned back and nodded slowly, unsure of the reason for the laughter and with an apprehension of where this was going. "Who was that man you were with? He was very dishy, is that your boyfriend?" Abby inquired still with a chuckle. Ewa perked up with the question "Yes, it is, his name is Bradley". Loud laughter erupted from both girls. Ewa could only stare in confusion and a preemptive feeling of hurt. "He is so small!" Isobel blurted out through fits of laughter. "Where did you meet him, the circus!?" Abby added almost crying from laughter. Ewa burned red through embarrassment and anger. "You cunts" she thought. "How tall is he?" Isobel asked. "I don`t know...I have never asked" Ewa replied still stunned from embarrassment. "You can`t both be that small and have never talked about his height! Just tell us and we will leave you alone then" Abby offered to Ewa. "Okay...I think he is..." Ewa paused for a second unsure of weather to tell them. "You can either tell us now or we will make today so shit for you, midget" Abby added with a hint more anger. "Okay he is..." Ewa paused a second time, this time expecting the rise of laughter from the 2 girls. "4 Foot 10" she meekly replied. As expected, a second barrage even stronger than the first erupted from the 2 girls, neither able to contain themselves. "Hang on then that means" Abby stated stopping briefly to throw her legs off the side of the sun lounger to stand to her full height. She stood unnervingly close to Ewa, whose anger and embarrassment had subsided to a sudden sense of apprehension. She was not as tall as Isobel but to Ewa still stood a very imposing 5 foot 8, more than a foot taller than her petite frame. Her massive breasts almost pressed up against her coming just underneath her nose, her eyes staring down the massive canyon of unending cleavage. Abbey smiled down at the tiny Ewa, feeling a sadistic sense of power. "If you are here then..." Abby said reaching her hand to the top of Ewas head. "He would be about here on me" Her hand just reaching the underside of her pudgy chin. "He would be able to get a good suck on these without even bending down!" She added her hands grabbing at mass amounts of creamy tit flesh. Neither hand able to come close to covering her massive breasts. As she released her boobs bounced insultingly up and down in front of Ewas face, the laughter from Abby creating endless amounts of jiggling. The smell of sun creamed skin filling Ewas nostrils. "I bet he would love that! They are massive to anyone but to him they must be huge!" Piped up Isobel with a chuckle. "I bet you would love the chance to swap them for your little bites you call tits, wouldn’t you midget?" questioned Abby. "If she had those, she wouldn’t be able to get off the ground" Added Isobel now rising from her lounger as well. Her 6-foot-1 frame idled towards them both - her taller frame dwarfing Ewa even further. "He might even need to jump to get a go on mine" Isobel joked grabbing her own not inconsiderable breasts. Not as large as Abbys though they were perfectly round and shapely." I could balance these on top on your head Ewa" Isobel laughed cupping her breast from below and lifting them slightly, causing Ewa to take a sudden precautionary step back. The 2 girls loomed large in front Ewa, shadowing her from the Sun. "I bet she’s packing some nice little tits under that disgusting hoodie; shall we take a look?" Abby Inquired lunging quickly to grab the bottom of Ewas hoodie. Ewa reacted in a flash to pull down the same material, struggling against her power. Just as Ewa felt that she would lose the battled a furious voice bellowed from near the house. "Girls what the fuck are you doing? Stop that NOW!". It was Richard furiously pacing down towards them. "Sorry Mr. Barnsdale we were just having a little joke" replied Abby, fear illuminating her voice. "Yeah dad, Ewa does not mind" Isobel added both girls retreating from the tiny lady. "Get inside and help your mother with the food for tomorrow" Richard demanded. "But Daaaaadddd" Isobel moaned in reply. "Young lady I am not asking, get in now" came Richards forceful reply. Both girls hastily moved towards the house, each throwing angry glances back at Ewa.

Waiting for the girls to be out of earshot Richard began speaking, in a soft and reassuring tone. "I am so sorry Ewa, nobody should have to deal with that at work" Richard began, "It`s okay Mr. Barnsdale It was just..."Ewa interjected. "No that is not fair, that is not what I brought Isobel up to be. Abby is just a bad influence - it is bad enough she is staying the night tonight. I really like you Ewa - you have been great since you started and it has been like a breath of fresh air having someone, well normal in the house" Richard ended with a chuckle. The eyes of the 2 meeting for just a moment. "Here I should not do this, and I hope you don`t take this the wrong way..." Continued Richard reaching into his shorts for his wallet. "Take this...for the trouble" and passed Ewa £250 in £50 notes. "You don`t need to do this Mr Barnsdale. Really, it is okay" Ewa added almost embarrassed. Richard thrust the money back towards her hand insistently nodding towards it. His massive hand tried to force the money into Ewas tiny hand, in doing so 2 of the notes slipped and fell towards the floor. "Oh, sorry let me get those" Richard said apologetically crouching down towards the floor directly in front of Ewa. Even at his crouched height he was almost the same height has little Ewa. His face smiling into the eyes of Ewa. A small tingle flushed through the polish cleaner, his aftershave filling the air around her. Passing the money again Ewa sheepishly replied, "Thank you Mr. Barnsdale" Their eyes caught once again and the look lingered for a second. "Don`t worry Ewa, I would hate to lose you. And please, call me Richard" Ewa let out a smile and a small giggle "I better get back to work". "No worries, see you soon" replied Richard. With that Ewa turned and walked away. Richard could not help but look at her tight little ass in her battered jeans as she walked away. Lost in her ass he stood up still staring. "Richard! Are you helping me or what!?" The piercing shrills of is wife Tracey shocked Richard into shape. "Yeah, I am coming" He shouted back, catching one more look at Ewa as she bent over to clean a table.

In the kitchen Abby and Isobel went to work preparing the food for tomorrow. "Why does your dad care so much about the little dwarf?" Abby asked furiously chopping up pineapple chunks. "I don`t know... maybe we were a little OTT" Isobel replied. A thought popped in to Abbys head. "Hey, do you think she goes to that supermarket every Saturday?" Abby asked with a grin. "Maybe why?" Isobel replied. "We can pay her and her little man a visit - today is Saturday after all. No big bad Richard to help her". Both girls looked at each other and smiled. "Do you still have those platform heels from that fancy dress thing?" Abby asked....