- Text Size +

Ewa could not believe her eyes. This could not be real. She had no explanation, but she knew this could not be happening. But there he was. Richard Barnsdale, a 6-foot 4 tower of a man, the local areas most successful business titan and Ewa’s boss, now lying battered and bruised on her cheap kitchen table no more than an inch tall. Ewa had been staring down at the tiny man for half an hour. Her facial features had not moved since she had realized who he was. She sat motionless; the only sound was the clock on the wall ticking with each passing second. She stood up, hands grappling through her hair. “This cannot be real” she spoke to herself out loud. “Richard?” she asked barely believing she was giving into this as a possibility. This can`t be Richard, this is not a man, it is a speck on her table.

A thought popped into Ewas head. They had taken Anna on a bug hunting trip a few weeks ago and she had a magnifying glass somewhere in the kitchen. She opened her top drawer and searched around a little before spotting the circular glass shape in the corner under an old cloth. She pulled it out as well as a pair of tweezers that she had lying around. Sitting back down she lowered her head to the table and placed the magnifying glass to her eye. This was Richard, or something that looked exactly like him. She looked over his beaten and bloodied body. He seemed to be okay, his breathing seemed normal, and she could not locate any major looking injuries. She admired the detail of his little frame. The magnified view making it feel like she was looking at full sized Richard. His presence felt the same despite his diminished height. She gazed over his physique admiring his muscular arms and legs as they pressed into the thin fabric of his silk clothing. She hovered over his crotch. The outline of his under region bulged out from his bottoms. Thoughts began to enter Ewas head. Did he do this to himself?. He had money. Maybe this was an expensive procedure. But why here? Why her house? She had always felt a connection with him. She had always found it hard to believe given her stature and his wife’s beauty but she always felt or maybe more hoped he had some feelings towards her.

She hovered the tweezer over Richards abdomen. He seemed okay but she needed to be aware of any injuries he might have had. “I need to take his clothes off” she thought to herself not sure if she was just being pragmatic or wanted to see him naked. “No he could be seriously hurt” she said out loud. Her hands trembled as she dropped the metal towards him. Pinchinghis buttoned up shirt with great care the buttons seemed to pop off from barely any force as she dragged the tweezers back up. She gripped on and tugged the garment over Richards head, his hands raised above him.

She admired his chiseled muscular torso. It was peppered with a thick greying hair that gave the appearance of gruff experience. Without the grey body hair, she would swear his body was that of a trim 30 year old. She moved her tweezers down to the waistband of his bottoms. She paused with anticipation as a rush of excitement flowed through her fingertips. She knew she was doing the right thing by removing his bloody clothes, but the nakedness was a nice little biproduct. “Am I wrong to be this excited?” she thought.

She yanked his little pants off with no resistance as the silky material washed off from his body. She gasped excitedly as his little pinprick sized dick flopped out. She could not make out much given the size, but she could tell it was a hefty weapon, comparatively speaking.  She raised her magnifying glass and inspected her guest. She was right he was immensely well endowed. At normal size she would have estimated it at around 5 inches and that was not even fully erect. In his current state it was only a millimeter long, 2 at best. She hungrily gazed at his member, admiring the tanned skin, his pretty reddish shriveled balls. If she could have drawn the perfect dick, this would not be far from it. Ewa`s womanhood moistened at the sight. The tweezers lowered again. She nudged into his chest with the metal tip, admiring as his firm flesh bounced back immediately. Ewa delicately moved her probe down his little form stopping just above his crotch. She gently nudged his shaft and watched through her magnifier as it raised up and stood almost erect for a second before slowly flopping down. Despite her minds caring nature trying to force it`s way through she could not help but let out a small moan as she closed her eyes slightly and bit her lower lip.

Ewa disrobed her dressing gown from her body and threw it against the back of the chair. She was awash with guilt, but her thoughts were lost in a lustful daze. She cupped both breasts in her hands and squeezed ferociously. She plopped both with a drop onto the wooden table and they slapped against the surface with a sound only naked flesh could create. Her perky boobs mere centimeters away from the Lego man sized Richard. She looked over her breasts down towards him. He looked really tiny now. Her massive breasts dwarfing him like two buildings on a street. Her index fingers rose to her nipples and rubbed them with a circular motion, each larger than the little bug man below. The power felt intoxicating. She reached over to the fish slice and scooped Richard up again, so his body was laid on the corner edge of the metal square. She lowered his body down below the table, her hands shaking. She opened her thighs and Richard continued his journey down into her lap. She placed him suspended just in front of her eagerly awaiting pussy. She felt like a god. Her vaginal muscles could crush this pathetic specimen within seconds if she wished. She jostled the corner of the utensil slightly in between her waiting lips so Richards head moved from view. His head poking into them like a nosey neighbor leering through curtains. The supremacy tingled through her body, and she came there and then. Juices flowing from her vagina.

Ewa sat back into her wooden chair breathless. She regained a sense of composure. “Shit Richard. Fuck what was I thinking!”. She panicked and rushed Richard up to her face. She closed one eye and stared at him with the other. Tiny high-pitched chokes and coughs emitted from him as his body spluttered out globes of her thick cum. Ewa flapped around and sobbed uncontrollably as the little thing struggled to free it`s airways. Thankfully after a few moments his breathing settled, although no sign of a return to consciousness.

Ewa looked at the clock, “Shit I have to pick Ana up soon – what can I do with him?”. Launching herself from the table she frantically opened every kitchen drawer possible to find some form of safe container to store her little man. Opening the last one she encountered the drawer that appeared to hold every piece of unwanted items she had every bought. Scrambling through with her hands she felt around any item until she grasped the familiar shape of a matchbox “Perfect”. She tipped all the remaining matches onto the kitchen counter and rolled out a few sheets of kitchen roll she had on the windowsill and created a soft cushioned bed. She poked in a few air holes with a sharp knife and deposited Richard in with the fish slice. She looked down at him with loving pity. Even in the little matchbox he still looked tiny in comparison. “I won`t be long Richard” she whispered down as she gently pushed the little cardboard shelf back into the sleeve.

The mood in the house was bleak. Tracey and Abby sat in the center of the room holding a shell-shocked Amy who rocked back and forth, her arms cradling her shins. Isobel stared out of the window onto the vast expanse of the room outside. The room had been silent for a while barring shocked sobs and shrieks at any possible movement or sound from the outside. Tracey broke the silence “This is hopeless, what the fuck are we going to do?”. “We stay here, follow Dad’s instructions. He will be back soon” Isobel responded without even looking back. Tracey huffed back at her “It has been hours since he left. If nobody has come to save us by now it is not going to happen”. “If you have an idea then say it. I am just as scared and confused as you, but our best chance is to wait. Look what happened to Sophie…”. The words dropped on the room and lingered. The memory of Sophie and the dog stuck in everyone’s mind. Abby lifted herself up and walked up to Isobel “Do you think they have got any help?” She whispered. “I don`t know Abs. I hope so” she answered her lips fighting desperately to avoid turning into a blubbering mess. She was trying to be strong but even she was losing hope.

Richard groaned as his body awoke. His body was sore, his shoulder throbbing in pain. “What the fuck happened to me?” he thought. His eyes opened only to be met with darkness barring 4 holes that pierced inwards with light. His disoriented brain was sent immediately into panic mode. He banged his fists upwards, coming in to contact wih unfamiliar material. It felt softer than brick or metal, it did not bang or echo as he hit against it. He continued banging with one hand and lowered his other down his body. He was naked and his body was covered in a thick slime. He recognized the smell but could not pinpoint it`s nature. He screamed and swore, his brain desperately searching for answers.

After a few minutes of panic Richard settled down slightly. His heart rate still high and breath still heavy but his brain began a more rational train of thought. He closed his eyes and searched his aching brain for an explanation. He tried to think of his last movements, but his brain felt cloudy. “The last thing I remember was……Ewa…..Ewa! I gave Ewa some money and now I`m in…wherever I am?” His body began to panic again. He continued screaming and banging his fists in the hope of being discovered. His mind drifted to Edward and Isobel . Would he see them again? His thoughts also wandered to Ewa. Her kind face was his final memory and he clung to that one thought. Still trying to think of any clues to his current predicament.

Ewa opened her door and Ana sprinted in before she had a chance to move forward, barging past her. “Don`t go in to the kitchen for a little while Ewa. Be a good girl and go in to the front room and watch TV”. Ana nodded at her mother and skipped into the front room, singing as she did. Ewa paused as she was about to enter the kitchen. She took a deep breath and composed herself. This was not happening. She was going to walk into the kitchen and there would be no matchbox. No 1-inch-tall Richard. She swung the door open slowly. The box was still there. She turned and closed the door. It`s creaking sound filled the room before silencing with the click of the handle. She paused again and looked. She could hear something. It was faint and high pitched, but she could hear something. It sounded like screaming. She jumped towards the box roughly pulling the matchstick box open. There he was staring at her. His tiny eyes glaring back at her with total fear.

Richard wept quietly. He had been banging for what felt like hours. He had no idea where he was or what was going the happen. He felt hopeless. Without warning a bang erupted in the distance, followed by muffled shouts. Richard perked up; he could be freed. He yelled out for help and banged his fists once again. The shouting stopped almost instantly before a piercing creek filled the room. Richard could not put his finger on why but something felt off. He screamed with all his throat power. Loudening thuds approached. His world shook and the roof above him slipped away. A massive woman’s faced loomed into view like the rising sun. The scale to Richard was absurd. He screamed in fear and confusion and crabbed his way backwards, moving as far as possible from the gargantuan face. His retreat halted by the back wall of the matchstick box. He started back at the massive face. “Ewa!?” He screamed out without thought.

Ewa watched as Richard flailed around in panic. The tiny mans movements amusing her slightly has he screamed and flung himself around. His tiny size had made hearing him difficult, but she could gather he was both scared and confused. Her name was squeaked back at her from the table. Hearing her name shouted back her from the tiny Richard felt strange. This had all seemed like a crazy dream up to now but hearing Richard shout for her brought Ewa to reality with a bang. She raised her finger to her mouth “Shhhhh Richard. It is okay. I am not going to hurt you”. Her words washed over the little man, both literally and emotionally as a gust of wind hit Richard, blowing through his cum matted hair. To Richard her voice seemed deep and commanding, like he was listening to the voice of God. Richard panted like he had just finished a marathon. He looked up at this huge image of Ewa. He must be dreaming. “Ewa what the fuck? What have you done to me!”? Ewa`s head moved back in surprise. “Me!? I have not done anything! I found you in the living room…..I should be asking you. Did you do this to…I don`t know…. spy on me or something?” Ewa stuttered her words he angers and disbelief pumping a burst of adrenaline around her body. The sudden increase in volume alarmed Richard. It sounded like he was in a festival stood right next to the speakers. The two fell silent for a moment. “I am sorry for shouting Richard. It is just a lot to take in. I found you on the floor covered in blood….” Tears filled Ewas eyes as the words stopped dead in her mouth, the emotion and shock finally hitting her. “I just didn’t know what to do” she splurged out through her sobs. Richard stared back at the crying giant unsure of what to do next. The shock still rotted through him, but he could not help feeling compassion towards her. He sat there dazed for a few minutes to the soundtrack of Ewas tears. His body ached. His mind ached.

 “Ewa…Please….please stop crying”. The giant looked up from her hands, tears still streaming down her face. “I am sorry for shouting Ewa. It`s just a lot to take in….I mean this is not possible. I`ve woke up….you are so big…” The words barely seemed real as they escaped from his mouth. “I know Richard. I am sorry this must be even stranger for you. I have not even thought how big I must look to you” As she said that she stood up to her full height. Her head was now over a hundred feet away from Richard. The sudden change in scale scared him. Ewa looked down to the tiny spec stuck in the matchbox. He looked like an ant. She felt awash with sympathy for the helpless little creature below, but she could not help feel the dominance. She felt so powerful, and it tingled in her down below.  “Ewa..” Richard squeaked “I don`t know what`s happened but I need your help”

They two talked almost serenely for the next few minutes. They had calmed after the initial exchange and spoke through their experiences. Richard explained that he had no recollection of anything after he had seen Ewa at the house for her shift the day before and then woke up, stuck in a dark room. Ewa explained how she had found him, injured at the foot of a teddy bear. The situation still felt surreal, but they seemed to bond over the strangeness. They even managed to share a few laughs. Eventually reality set in. “What now?” Ewa asked to the tiny Richard