- Text Size +

Ewa moaned and groaned around the kitchen as she mopped her way across the floor. Headphones in, she worked fast so to finish as soon as possible. She had not washed since finishing her workout and felt hot, irritable and sweaty. Placing the mop down she breathed deeply, admiring her work. “Time for a shower” she thought gratefully. She walked from the kitchen and up the stairs, still unaware of the tiny man lodged between her clammy ass cheeks.

For Edward his position had not changed. His world had turned and swayed as the woman went about her day, each slight movement crushing his puny body to bursting. He slipped slowly in and out of consciousness as his lungs desperately tried to capture every crumb of available oxygen. It felt like he was drowning. Drowning in a short woman’s ass crack.

Ewa reached the top of the stairs and noticed the messy spare room door open. She closed it swiftly, not wanting to contemplate any other cleaning jobs. The spare room is a job for Bradley when he next has a day off. She looked down the hall at her dog resting peacefully on the bed. She looked so serene, so calm. Ewa jolted the bathroom door open and began to undress. Her sweat had caused her leggings to almost stick to her body. With difficulty she bent down to grab her lower half and peeled them away from her calves. She stood from them and removed her sports bra with a tug over her head. Her pert breast popping out and bouncing into position. She admired herself in the glass door of the shower. Her perfectly round and shapely breasts topped neatly with small areolas and pink pointed nipples the size of a small coin stood to attention from the cold air of the bathroom. She had almost developed abs on her abdomen, but they were not quite showing, giving her stomach a toned but flat look. Her pussy was shaved and neat, a real hotdog bun look. Her legs whilst short in length still carried elegance. She tilted her body around and admired her tight buns, stretching her neck to get a good angle. It was her best feature. Despite her slight frame it carried a meatiness to it, and it jiggled intensively as she turned her body. Reaching up with effort for her short body she turned the shower on, and water cascaded down towards the bathtub. Vaulting a leg over she stood beneath the warm torrent of water and let it wash over her face.

Edward felt his environment shift wildly and the dark blue shade vanished, leaving him in darkness. The two imprisoning mountains of ass clenched violently together. He had felt compressed before, but this was on another scale. His eyes felt like they would pop from his skull, blood rushed to his head and through the pain he waited pitifully for death. Just as quickly as they had tightened, her ass cheeks loosened, and light filled up his eyes. He felt weightless with the sudden loss of the pressure that had smothered his little body. For a moment he felt free, he felt hopeful. Then came the vertigo feeling in his stomach and he felt himself dropping out of the air. He dropped for several seconds, expecting an instant painless death. Instead, he felt a cushioned cradle below him, embracing his body in a white cotton nest. His decent slowed as two huge hands followed him down, rolling acres of blue lycra down with him. His body stopped at the ground nestled in Ewas white panties. Edward was dazed, his body had been pummeled and beaten. He gazed upwards like he was counting stars in the night sky. Above him two legs stretched endlessly towards a gaping hungry looking cunt that stared back at him like a hungry predator. He watched as the titaness above him moved towards the stadium sized bathtub. Gaining awareness Edward moved quickly. He clambered out of his panty prison and began a dart towards the bathroom door.

Ewa felt the soothing water dripping down her body. Moving towards the back of the bathtub she reached down and grabbed her light pink luffa that was tied to the metal dispenser. Turning around, her mind elsewhere, the luffa fella from her hand towards and dropped towards the bathroom floor.

Edward frantically stumbled towards the door. Every disoriented step seemed to take an age. He swayed from side to side as his body tried to flee to the relative safety of the hall. He looked up to the ever-increasing door before a soft spider web like wall fell on top of him. Panicked, his arms and legs flailed around getting entangled in the thick net that covered his body. He felt his body rise again; his body trapped in the imprisoning grid of washing material. His rise ended with the sight of Ewa’s chin. He thought back to his previous encounter with her face and cursed himself for his ill-advised sexual deviance.

Ewa reached down and picked up the luffa from the floor. Dowsing it with shower gel she innocently rubbed the cloth around her naked body.

Edward stared at the chin. His mind tired after the events of the day, his brain barely able to emit any emotion. He felt the now familiar thrust as his body was lurched downwards. Mammoth drabs of blue liquid washed over him burning into his pupils. He blinked furiously to try and stem the pain, his limbs now clutching the wires anxiously trying not to plummet downwards. 6-foot drops of water pelted down onto him as Ewas huge pink hand rubbed around, turning the soap into a thick white lather. His prison had turned into his savior as the mesh around him created a forcefield like effect to stop him being crushed by her bodily movements.

His body was stabbed downwards. His new luffa enclosure spread itself across Ewas pale, red forearm. Edward chocked and puttered, water and soap engulfing his mouth. He was rubbed up and down her skin. Dinner plate sized flakes of her skin ripped off from the intense scrubbing. Once Ewa had finished with her arms she moved towards her chest. Edward was given the view of a lifetime. Her building sized breasts swung into his view. The luffa rammed into her tits and Edward was scoured up and down. The flesh bounced around him, swaying and jiggling with each scrub. Edward was pressed up against her perky red nipple as the luffa made its way around. The nipple was almost as tall as he was and 3 times as wide. Every bump and curve of the puckered skin was explored by her washing. Moments ago, this would have been a dream to Edward, now it was a life threating display of feminine power. Each ripple of flesh or any inch of her body could throw him from his wired hold and see him plummet to his death. Panic attacks had set in. His mouth still took in water intermittently making it difficult to catch his breath.

The luffa slowly made it`s way down her body, scrubbing its way down her flat abdomen and past her paddling pool sized belly button. Edward felt the luffa fall suddenly and Ewa readjust her grip. He juddered downwards. Above him stood the vast expanse of her womanhood. Two colossal lips puffed out towards him like gates into hell. At the crest of the two might flaps stood her clit the poked out slightly. The vagina stood around 20 foot tall from top to bottom. The luffa prodded forward gingerly towards her sensitive area. Edwards part of the scrubber went straight in between the two lips and directly toward the center of her womanhood. He looked around through his stinging eyes as her vagina engulfed him. The loofa spread the lips slightly. Even through the avalanche of soap he still made out that unmistakable stench of woman. Her sweaty cunt eating his whole body alive. Choking on the smell he closed his eyes to try and force some moisture into his pupils. He felt a hit to his face, a hard knock followed to the side of his head. Opening his burnt red eyeballs, he came face to face with Ewa’s clit. It extended from her crotch a couple of feet and was a good 3 foot wide. The skin felt soft to touch with a hard rocky feel underneath. His head was flush against her body, his mouth unknowingly rubbing and grinding against her most sensitive area. His gasps for air caused him to get a mouthful of clit skin as he was forced back onto it. In a flash his body jolted backwards, the speed even quicker than anything he had experienced so far. The unexpected shift caused him to lose his grip on the wire mesh. The velocity of the movement created hurricane like winds that gusted into his body, forcing him out the confined safety his body had tangled itself in. Edward felt himself falling. He looked down at the now ever-increasing white plastic floor. Before he even had time to scream his body exploded onto the ground. His life snuffed out in an instant. His body drifted away to the sinkhole with the torrent of water pulling his tiny beaten frame. He circled around almost comically before falling into the black abyss

Ewas body jolted suddenly as a tinge of unexpected pleasure shot from her vagina. She giggled slightly and brought the luffa up to her face to inspect the possible source. Not seeing anything she looked down to the ground, noticing a small red blood spill as it was washed away towards the drain. She quickly scanned her body to look for a cut. Not giving it much more thought she continued with her shower.

Ewa had moved to her bedroom and dried herself off with the towel before climbing into her dressing gown. She had a couple of hours left before she needed to pick little Anna up and was intent on enjoying her time alone. She leaned down onto the bed and gave Elton a loving stroke before heading off downstairs.

Ewa collapsed onto the sofa with a thud. She stretched her body across the couch with a yawn and reclined into a comfortable position. Thanks to her short stature the sofa, despite being on the small side, felt large and luxurious to her petite size. She idly scrolled through daytime tv, quickly becoming bored after a few moments. She clicked the tv off and grabbed her iPad from her side table. Biting her lip, she typed “P” into the search bar and was immediately offered the option for “Pornhub”. She tried a few searches “Dominatrix”, “Stepfather”, “Dwarf” but nothing tickled her appetite. Scrolling through the videos she eventually saw a title that intrigued her “Tall woman dominates short man”. Clicking on the link she watched as a woman who must have stood over 6 foot towered over a much shorter man. The male actor must have been at least a full head shorter than the giant woman. Her mind drifted to Bradley. She loved him and his personality, but she had always wished he could be a more dominating force. Her sexual fantasies had always involved the idea of height and domination. Being 4 foot 7 it is something she could never escape. She moved between two schools of sexual thought. Her being dominated by a much taller man, someone like Richard, or her being given the body of a towering goddess that she could dominate little Bradley with.

The porn continued with the woman stepping into a pair of platform heels, hammering in an even greater height difference. The large woman spitting out insults at the smaller man as she made him suck her tits. The man in the video did not even need to crouch to perform the task. Ewa’s hand rose to her own chest and gently pushed the fluffy fabric of her dressing gown apart. She squeezed her right breast with her left hand, moaning slightly. With her free hand she leaned her iPad down against the far end of the sofa past her feet. Her fingers tickled her legs on the way back, rubbing and caressing her creamy inner thigh. Her fingers continued up her body and gently stroked across her outer lips. She looked back at the video as the large woman had turned and bent down ready for the little man to take her from behind. The man struggled, twisting and reaching his body in everyway possible to get his penis up to her vagina. He gave up eventually and the dominating woman cackled a laugh at him. He had to suffer the indignity of standing on a box to fulfill his duties. Despite this he pounded heavily at the massive ass in front of him. Ewa wettened immediately at the pitiful site and her fingers plunged between her moist lips. She drove her fingers in and out of her womanhood, intermittently flicking her clit with her other hand. Ewa’s body shook with climax and her body flumped back in sexual exhaustion.

Ewa lied back in satisfaction. Crunching upwards she grabbed the iPad to turn the video off, now feeling a sense of shame and disgust at herself for enjoying it. She tilted her head back towards the TV and settled in for a few minutes.  Boredom crept in once again and she found herself losing interest, her eyes scanning the room. She looked around Annas toys that lay strewn across the floor and sighed. No matter how much she tried to relax she had always been a very active person. She lunged up from the sofa and began clearing away. With a few dolls and learning toys in her hands she looked down at Annas favorite teddy bear. She slept with it every night and had affectionately called him “Beddy Teddy”. She smiled down, memories of her happy daughter filling her mind. Between the legs of the sitting Teddy lay a much smaller toy she did not recognize. It looked like a small 1-inch action figure, too small for a girl of Annas age given the choking hazard. Something seemed off about the little toy. Ewa crouched down towards it to get a better look.

Richard was still unconscious. His body face down and motionless on the floor. Had he been awake his vison would have been taken up by Ewa’s huge freshly fingered cunt looming above him.

Ewa looked at the little shape down below that lay in between her feet. This could not have been Annas toy. It seemed much too detailed to be the toy of a toddler. Ewa curiously reached out a finger to prod at the figure.

Her finger shot back. Had she just seen it move? She held her finger in the air.  “No that is not possible?” she thought to herself. She moved her finger back towards the little toy.

Richards legs kicked outwards, and he groaned in his unconscious state.

Ewa jumped backwards and landed on her back. She was panting in shock as she continued to stare at the tiny little thing on the floor. “Is this thing alive? No don`t be stupid” She crawled forward so that she could get a better look, her eyes mere inches away from its minute form. She looked intensively and with disbelief watched as the body rose and fell slightly. “It`s breathing!”. She reached her finger out and touched at the left leg of whatever it was that was on her living room floor. She jumped backwards once again as the leg flinched at her touch. Ewa screamed. “What the fuck is going on?”

The little cleaner stared downwards, lost in thought. “This cannot be happening, people don`t exist that are this small”. Regaining some composure, she ran into the kitchen and grabbed a fish slice from her to drawer. Returning she apprehensively placed the flat metal utensil on the floor near the little being. She slowly pushed it forward until it nudged the legs. She inched it forward until the whole body was scooped onto the metal. She carefully walked with the body like she was running an egg and spoon race and placed it down on the kitchen table. She gently flipped the body over onto it`s back and lowered her face down. The little thing looked beaten and bruised. The detail was incredible. Tiny limbs, a miniature tuft of black hair, small blue silk pajamas. The sight was not comprehendible to Ewa. She put her head back down towards the table for a better look. Something looked familiar. The little face was covered in blood, but she felt like she knew him. She paused for a few seconds before a realization hit her. “Richard……”