- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is hopefully where the story really gets going. Each chapter will feature a lot of interaction from this point onwards. 

Edward watched on helplessly as his father’s tiny body flung threw the air, careering off into the wall. He lost sight of his father’s trajectory as the giant woman jumped around blocking his view. In a way he was thankful, the idea of watching his fathers body splat into nothingness against the plasterboard was not a sight he wanted to see. Tears streamed down his face, beset by the knowledge that he would not see his father again. He crumpled towards the floor; hands clasped to his head. The loud rumbling of the giantess barely registering as he struggled to come to terms with his grief.

He stood up after a few minutes, defiance and determination swimming around his body. His father’s death would not be in vain. His thoughts drifted to his family upstairs. He was the man of the house now. He needed to survive. He needed to get help. He wiped the tears from his face and took in the surroundings. The rumbling had stopped. The only sound he could hear was the reverberation of daytime TV and a rumble of thunderous snoring. He looked out towards the lounge. The giant was now spread along the yoga mat like a distant hill scape of femininity. Without thought he ran out from the sofa. She was close to the ground now and sedate. This was his opportunity.

Edward followed in his fathers’ footsteps and vaulted onto the yoga mat. The vast woman took up most of the width of the mat but thanks to his tiny size, he had enough space to run along her body without any difficulty. He dashed towards her face at the far end of the mat. Reaching her head, he curved his run around her arms that lay flat on the floor clasping her head in a nest of flesh. Her chin poked into the soft floor; her eyes closed. He took in the features of her giant face. “Oh my god. Ewa?” He exclaimed out loud. Dumfounded he stepped back, his brain whirring at the thought. Had she done this to him? Her mouth opened smothering Edward in a wash of hot minty breath. The moisture in her snore creating a light shower for the tiny man. “EWA!” He screamed desperately and continuously at the mighty woman but to no avail. Abruptly her enormous head lifted slightly, her lips lapping together before lowering down again. Edward took a step back at the sudden movement. With no sign of her awakening, he charged at the woman’s chin and furiously pounded his fists at her pale skin. At this proximity every pore, every tiny hair of Ewa was visible to Edward. He continued his micro assault at her face. Despite using all his might he did not even create a flicker from Ewa. He cursed at the ground in frustration.

Looking up he took in the sight of her pale, plump lips. They glistened through huge globs of saliva; her chins positioning puffed the lips outwards into a kissing shape. He stood back and curiously reached up, the height of her lips forcing him onto his tip toes. His palms rubbed across the wet lips. The flesh was firm yet soft. His hands glided over the completely smooth expanse, his hands clenching as he grabbed at the red skin, his dick inadvertently rose at the touch.

Stepping back Edward breathed deeply. “She is out for the count; I just need to wait her out” He convinced himself. His arousal peaking to an almost uncontrollable urge. His mind was weakened by the experience he had suffered today, and he gave in to his body`s wants. He walked back along Ewa’s long and lithe body, past her shoulders and towards her upper back. Her sleeping position had caused her breasts to crush against the ground, forcing and compressing the flesh outwards so it peeked from under her. Edwards lifted his hands towards her body, his hands trembling with trepidation. He knew he should not do this. He should wait at her face. This was dangerous. He crumbled to desire and forced his hands up against her body. The lycra created an extraordinarily smooth touch. It felt like a dream, nothing had ever felt so soft. He dug his hands in further, barely able to create a dint in the flesh. Losing himself completely to lust he charged his whole body into her tits, licking and kissing the unending amount flesh and material. He hurriedly removed his pyjama bottoms. His dick rock hard, glistening with excitement and cum. He rubbed his whole body into her. His dick throbbing as it moved around the acres of flesh.

Breathless he removed himself from Ewas breasts. Not finished with his bodily exploration he hobbled, dick still erect, towards her lower half. Gazing up at the outside of her right ass cheek. He almost came there and then at the expanse of it, the perfect curvature almost inviting him in like a siren to his death. He had barely looked at Ewa before today but standing before an ass cheek that stretched out like a building into the air had changed things. He moved towards the skin of her lower abdomen and grabbed on with his hands. Despite the smooth surface her body provided enough crevices and small hairs to make the accent up her fairly easy. His nostrils stung with the sense of sweat and perfume, her pheromones and femininity creating a drug like ecstasy, blinding his judgment. Reaching the top, he gazed out over the two perfect rumps of ass that stood before him like hill peaks. This was his heaven. He ran towards her left cheek and dived from the ground, landing headfirst onto the silky smooth incline. He kissed and grabbed every ounce of her body he could, all the while his dick prodded and probed into her ass cheek. He rose again, running up the gradient towards the tip of her mighty rear. He jumped in back first into the crevice created by her two cheeks meeting and into the dip of her ass crack. He landed a few feet into the crevice, snuggly cushioned between the 2 soft masses. His mind was ablaze with arousal. It was like an itch he could not scratch; he was insatiable. He wriggled and writhed trying desperately to feel ever possible sensation. He laid his head back and felt his shoulder digging into her soft skin on each side. He stroked his member furiously and within minutes his dick exploded with his juice, covering is lower stomach in white liquid. He laid back breathless for a few moments.

Edward took a few moments to bask in his surroundings. Starting at the ceiling his mind purred with satisfaction. His buttock hammock twitched slightly, pinching his shoulders together. A loud groan emitted from behind her followed by a soft yawn. “She`s getting up! Fuck, fuck, fuck”. He shot himself up grabbing the edge of the two cheeks to hoist his body upwards. Before he had a chance to move off her ass lifted and tilted down towards her body. He felt every twitch of her muscles as they danced powerfully below him. His body was thrown forward into the air landing face first on the small of her moist back. He tried to claw himself upwards, the wet skin giving no purchase as his hands slipped and slide helplessly across her body. Before he knew what was going on the ground below him slanted almost a full 90 degrees and he felt his body descend as if he was on a log flume. He turned his head to face his fall and watched as the lycra moved and stretched to accommodate her moving body. Below him a gap had formed between her skin and the lycra as well as a pair if huge white cotton panties. He slid down past both, his head gracing the soft white fabric as he moved lower, into the dark depths of her ass crack. He was entombed on both sides as the two mountainous pieces of ass cocooned around his body. The vertigo feeling stopped and he found himself wedged tightly between the 2 cheeks. The muscles of her rear constricting and crushing into his body as with every slight movement to the giant. The skin felt smooth but firm. Due to the think fabric of her lycra and panties he was not in complete darkness. The light struggled through the material lighting his vision in a dark apocalyptic blue shade. Starting back at him was her round, massive pink hole. It puffed and breathed as if it had a life of it`s own staring back at him like he was prey or a piece of meat. Her industrial sized cheeks kept him in place a few feet away and safe for now, but he dreaded to think what would become of him should he fall to its puckered maw. The smell of faded soap and ass sweat filled his senses. Her ass began to sway moving the tiny man around as if like clockwork. His left side squeezed into, before his right sized followed suit. He felt breathless, his lungs at bursting point. He desperately wheezed for breath as his limbs tried to force themselves free form the fleshy prison. Edward knew if he was not to die here, he would be very lucky.

Ewa yawned and stretched herself out on the yoga mat after her brief nap. She rose slowly to her feet and her thoughts focused on the 3rd task on her to do list. Her body flopped at the idea of having to clean the kitchen, but she knew she would feel better once she had done it. She turned whilst taking in a second yawn and wandered over towards the kitchen. Opening the door to the kitchen Elton barged straight past her, almost knocking her over. Too tired to care to much she halfheartedly called out to the dog “Not upstairs Elton”. Ewa knew her dogs’ intentions, she loved sleeping on her bed. “I can`t be bothered, how much damage can she do” she thought and let her dog turn and bound up the stairs.

Elton sprinted upstairs and turned at the top towards his usual sleeping place. Before moving off towards the room, he stopped motionless for a second. His head turned towards the door of the spare room. He seemed to have smelt something. Something new. Curious the animal changed tact and sniffed around the base off the door. Standing on it`s hind legs to raise herself upwards her front left paw batted at the door handle. It lowered slightly but not enough. Elton continued this again and again until after at least 12 times of trying the handle pulled down just enough to edge to door open. Nudging the wood with its panting nose the door slowly swung open.

The girls left in the house had not moved from the position that Edward and Richard had left them in. It had been over a couple of hours since the boys had left but they all still sat scattered in the dark lounge in an uneven semi-circle. Sobbing murmurs and panicked crying had interspersed the time spent without the men. They had heard a series of distant rumbles in their wait but nothing to distressing until a couple of large bangs rocked the house. Shrieks and cries emitted through the room as they worried about a potential new threat. Sophie and Isobel stood up simultaneously and creeped over towards the window. Looking over to the doorway in the distance they noticed the gold handle twitching downwards. It continued flicking up and down for a couple of seconds. “They have found help! We are going to be saved!” Sophie exclaimed to the room. “We need to get outside, let them know where we are” she added. Isobel seemed cautions “Dad said to stay in here and not to leave under any circumstances. If they have found help, then they will know where to find us” She added finding reason in her words. “I am not letting this chance go! I am going” Sophie shouted back at her and sprinted towards the door. Isobel tried to grab her arm as she darted away but was to late. The door flung out wide, and Sophie sprinted out into the open. She stopped after around 100 feet and stared towards the doorway. Her eyes were wide with anticipation awaiting the doors opening. The golden door handle continued to jerk until the slow echo of a metal click reverberated around the room. The huge door creaked open like it was unveiling a price on a tv show. Sophie`s face changed. This was not help. Stood before her was a 200-foot-tall black Labrador. The dog locked eye contact with Sophie. It`s black eyes creeping out. It did not look angry but playful. That was probably worse

Amy stood with her hands at her sides and stared at the dog who looked back at her with intrigue. Amy`s legs could not move, her brain screaming at her to run. She shrieked in fear, tears begging to roll down her face. The rest of the house stood at the window staring at the massive Labrador. “Oh my god” cried Amy who had barely come around to the first shock of the morning. “Sophie Run!” Isobel screamed at the girl, but she stood motionless. The dog walked over the young girl, it`s legs eating up the ground in seconds. Elton’s tongue flapped outwards as he puffed and panted away. Each step booming vibrations through the floor that shook Sophies very being as well as the foundations of the house behind her. The dog stood above the tiny girl on the floor and it`s head rose upwards like a crane into the distance. The dog paused for a second. Pushing her face back down the dogs nose stood mere inches from the stranded and helpless Sophie.

The dogs black, wet and car sized nose sniffed around the terrified Sophie. Incessantly powerful sniffs surrounded the girl as the nose drifted around her, smelling her at ever angle. Gaining some sense back Sophie took a step back and was preparing a fast retreat backwards. The dog seemed to sense the fear and it`s head moved back and cocked to the right slightly. Before Sophie had the chance to make a move a flat 20-foot tongue licked out in her direction. The dog’s putrid bathed her and teeth the size of a human bore into view. The tongue lapped at the now screaming Sophie. The tongue felt moist but grippy and Sophie found herself sticking to it as it rose from the ground. She pushed herself away and found herself suspended in midair, dropping nearly 10 feet towards the hard ground. Landing feet first a stinging pain pierced through her right leg, and she shrieked in pain. Sophie collapsed onto the floor in a heap. Looking back up she raised an arm in defense at the reappearing pink tongue. This time the tongue forced her into the ground rolling her body several times, exacerbating the injury to her leg as she continued to wale in pain.

The girls in the home watched on in terror. The monstrous dog toying with the tiny girl as it`s tongue rolled the girl into the hardwood floor. Squashing and plumbing the girl with every stretch and lap of the powerful muscle. They knew what was coming. This was never going to end well. The dogs tongue darted back towards the cowering Sophie, this time flicking her up and catapulting her into the hair. They watched on as she rose to around 200 feet.

Sophie felt her body rise as if she was on a bungee jump in reverse. The speed and pace of her accent causing her stomach to turn. She felt gravity working against her and her body spun around as she paused at the height of her rise. Diving headfirst she looked down as the dog readjusted its position slightly, it`s mouth completely agape. She screamed as she dropped through the air towards the dogs open mouth. She landed straight in the middle like a dart on a bullseye, her fall cushioned by the tongue. Her world now completely dark and covered in the humid sweaty air. Light swiftly followed as the dogs’ lips parted. Sophie was jolted around as the jaw moved around as it accustomed itslef to the mere morsel’s entry. Sophie without having time to think felt a piercing pain in her lower half and was faced with a huge incisor tooth filling the space of her left leg. She had just enough life left to notice her leg being sucked away by the waves of salvia before the life was extracted away from her body. Her torso and legs completely separated as Elton’s mouth ripped her physique to shreds.

Everyone in the house was in complete shell shock. They had just watched a poor young woman toyed with and eaten alive by black Labrador. Something they would have considered a pet only yesterday. Thoughts ripped around their minds “What could have happened to Richard and Edward?”. “How can they escape?”. One thing that did not enter their brains as they stood in thought was that the dog was still in the room and staring at them through the open door. Isobel noticed first and jumped towards the door and slammed it shut. The dog sauntered over to the tiny house and it`s nose went to work again. Sniffing at the roof and top windows. The girls inside were shaken around as the house rumbled around them. It felt like the entire house would cave in completely. The sounds of windows smashing upstairs, plastic guttering and house tiles smashing onto the floor outside. The onslaught lasted a few seconds before the huge animal seemed to get bored. They heard thuds landing further and further away like thunder in a retreating storm.