- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the first chapter that includes a real shrink. No giantess interaction at this point and we will get to that in the next chapter due in a couple of days 

“I think that is everything” sighed Richard as he entered his large lounge before dropping with an exhausted thump onto the sofa. He stared out of the living room window and into the darkening night, admiring his work in arranging and setting up the garden into the perfect party zone outside. He turned to the rest of the room, looking for a response, but was met with nothing but bored groans and grumbles. Everyone that is apart from Richards PA Amy who was eagerly perched on the edge of a small armchair clutching a black meeting folder, nodding much to overenthusiastically back at him. “Yes Richard, it is going to be such a great day!” she exclaimed still nodding her head. Richard looked back to his young P.A, her chirpiness annoying him slightly. “Thank you, Amy, nice to know someone listens to me in this house” Richard called out to the rest of the room, his words dripping with sarcasm. This was followed up with more barely audible groans. “Thank you for agreeing the stay the night here Amy, it will be a big help for me tomorrow” Richard added back to the young woman. “Anytime” Amy replied, her enthusiasm still not diminishing. 

Richard looked across the room to the others. To his right on the other end of the sofa was his wife Tracey, adorned in a pink Gucci nightgown with her legs raised up onto the sofa. She has barely even noticed Richard walk into the room; she was just absentmindedly filing her nails as she stared gormlessly at the TV screen. “Have you been up to much, darling?” Richard asked half-heartedly. “No not really” Tracey replied, her tone shutting off the conversation immediately. Richard sighed disappointedly at his wife’s indifference. It had been the same for a long time now between them both, the lack of interest from Tracey had been an almost constant thorn in his side for several years. “Not the time to pick that fight, cannot be bothered with a frosty wife for tomorrows party” Richard thought. His attention turned to his son and his girlfriend who were sat on another sofa on the opposite end of the room. Both completely glued to their phone screens. “How about you two, anything interesting from today?” Richard asked, more in hope than expectation. The words seemed to die in the air as neither responded. Their rudeness filled the room as Richard stared impatiently. “HELLO!” Richard was shouting now. “Sorry Dad” replied Edward. “We are just watching a live stream on TikTok, can you just leave us alone” He added curtly. Sophie briefly glanced up before huffing in Richard’s direction. Her and Edward glanced at each other incredulously shaking their heads before returning to their phone screens.

Richard was about to give up and head upstairs. As he slapped his hands on his thigh a cars headlights engulfed the window and the sound of pebbled stones crushed against car tyres sounded through the lounge. Car doors could be heard slamming before keys began rattling in the front door. A brief silence followed before Abby and Isobel burst through the lounge door. “Hello” Abby hollered as her and Isobel stumbled into the front room, clearly intoxicated. After their supermarket experience both had enjoyed the rest of the day by storming around town enjoying bar after bar. “What the fuck, have you driven home in this state?” Richard demanded. “No” Isobel replied struggling to contain a burst of hiccups. Both girls fell into each other with fits of laughter, each clutching a bottle of wine. “What if someone had seen you?” Tracey added falling out of her TV filled daze. “My reputation would be ruined in the town!” she added. Both girls said nothing in reply each looking like they were getting a dressing down from a headmaster. Abby continued giggling while Isobel looked blankly at the floor. “That is, it, I have had enough of each of you today, I am going to bed” Richard declared, storming past the 2 girls. Tracey closely followed suit, huffing at the two girls as she walked past. Slowly but surely the rest all flowed upstairs for sleep. Amy prepared the spare room, taking as much care as possible to not make a mess. Edward and Sophie trudged upstairs together slightly later, both still staring at their phones. Abby and Isobel continued drinking through the night up to 3AM and eventually staggered away to pass out on the bed together. 

Richard awoke at 3AM. Feeling immediately awake he looked over to his wife. She was snoring loudly, her eyes covered with a red satin sleeping mask. He swung his legs over the bed and leant down, clutching his head in his hands. His mind could not help but drift towards little Ewa. He smiled as her face came to view in his head. Her smiled bouncing across the thoughts behind his temple. His dick suddenly awakening at the thought of her tight little ass. He downed a glass of water and fell soundly back to sleep, ready to make tomorrow a good one. As the whole house fell into a deep sleep a dark blue light illuminated the building. Windows lit up, just for a millisecond, before falling dark again.

Richard awoke gradually. His eyes taking in the darkish room. He blinked a few times and his eyes shot around trying to catch his bearings. He sat upright and rubbed his temple in his hands. The room felt weird. The colour seemed strange to him, almost unnatural in its hue with a brown dark tone. He sleepily looked over to his alarm clock but noticed the power was off. He leaned down and pulled his nightstand from against the wall to check the socket, but it was switched on. “Must be a power cut” He thought bewildered. He reached for his mobile phone and the screen lit up to his touch. “6.12 AM” The large letters read across the screen, covering a background photo of his family on a holiday when Edward and Isobel were just kids. His eyes glanced towards the right-hand side of the screen. No Wi-Fi connection. No signal. He jumped up from his bed “Not today” he thought his mind cursing that his party would be ruined without power. He leapt to the window and threw open the curtains.

“What the fuck” Richard thought barely unable to take in the sight that met him as he stared out of the window. His eyes were met with nothing but a brown wall. The lighting looked apocalyptic; it was dark but visible. He opened the window. No wind and the air felt muggy and clammy. He craned his neck upwards, desperately trying to reach an understanding of the situation but was met by an unending wall of brown interspersed with huge black arrows. Richard entered a state of panic and raced to the other side of the room. He had a landline with direct contact to the security hut placed on the wall underneath the large flat screen tv. “Maybe they have a better view?” he thought. He thrust the receiver to his ear but was greeted to no noise. “Hello, HELLO” Richard shouted down the line to no avail. Tracey began to stir at the commotion “What are you doing Richard? Go back to sleep” she angrily murmured at him as she turned over. Richard sprinted out of the room and was about to turn to run downstairs before his travelling was interrupted by a startled scream from the other side of the house. Richard paused at the top of the stairs and sprinted towards the scream. It was coming from the guest room. “Amy?” he thought. He barged open the door to the guest room and was met by the site of Amy staring out of the window. He gazed at her before gaping out of the window himself. Staring back at them both was a face. A smiling plastic looking that must have been at least 12 foot long starting back at them. It`s face pressed up against a blue tinted prison.

Amy continued screaming. Her hysterical screeches shocking the rest of household awake. Richard despite being terrified and confused grabbed his young PA by the shoulders, his body reacting on instinct as he tried to make sense of the situation. “What the fuck is going on?” a voice came from behind them. “Yeah, I have got a massive hangover and I could do without this right now”. Isobel and Abby trudged into the room before stopping dead in their tracks, each letting out a surprised shriek. “What the fuck is that?” Abby yelled in a mixture of anger and fear. Isobel tried to force out a sentence but could do nothing but stutter aimlessly in shock. Edward and Sophie came running into the room “What is going on?” his voice breaking with tiredness before muttering quietly “Woah” and staring blankly outside. Sophie stood next to him her hands clutched to her mouth and her eyes bulging towards the window. Everyone stood in shock and stared at the sight, apart from Amy who was inconsolable in her fear and was shaking in the arms of Richard. Tracey stormed in pulling and tightening the cord of her nightgown together. “Can you all shut the fuck up….” Her voice decreasing in volume as her own realisation set in. They all stood in silence. 

Richard without thinking forced the sobbing Amy from his arms and ran out of the room and into the hallway. The rest looked at each other before following him in confusion. Richard almost jumped down the stairs into the main hallway and grabbed his keys. His hands shaky and hurried he forced the keys into the lock as the others caught up and gathered around him. He flung the door open and stared out at a vast expanse of brown hardwood floor. In the distance stood a white pained door that must have stood hundreds of feet high. Without thinking Richard sprinted from the house and into the desert of cheap wooden flooring. The floor was uneven, and he struggled to keep his footing amongst drifts and bumps almost 4 foot high. The rest of those stood in the now open doorway and stared around, watching as Richard sprinted into the wilderness. Once he had reached about 200 feet away from the house he stopped and started back towards it. His house and family looked tiny compared to the vast almost alien structures that surrounded it. To the left stood a stack of what looked like 6 brown cardboard boxes. The stack must have been about 400 feet tall. To the right was a singular blue structure, if he did not think he was insane for even thinking it he would have said it was just an ordinary blue plastics storage box. It stood around 50 foot high and was stacked with normal looking items, albeit unbelievably huge. It looked like books, women’s panties folded and piled, old DVDS and CDS and a barbie doll pressed against the outside. The face forced up against the blue plastic, smiling with a horrific innocence towards the right-hand side of the house. The doll itself must have been around 60 foot long on its own. Disheveled and terrified Richard stood in awe. His eyes darting from one side of the room to the other as he desperately searched for a reasonable explanation

“DAD! LOOK OUT!” Isobel screamed at her father from the front door of her house. ”MONSTER!” Edward screeched outwards, panic and distress ripping into his words. A looming sense of dread filled Richard, his head darting around for a glimpse at the supposed danger. Flicking his head to his right he stopped motionless. Ahead of him around 150 feet in the distance stood a beast. A gruesome monstrosity of proportions he had not seen before. Had his mind been in a better state he would have realised the familiar shape. What stood before him was nothing more than your average house spider. It was large by UK standards, the whole circumference of the being no more than around 3 – 4 inches. To Richard it was a colossal, towering beast. Richard looked out at towards the immense creature. A thick hairy black torso hung low to ground, hovering only a few feet above the brown floor. Behind the main torso was a larger section of body, scalier with a yellowish hue that looked almost mounted like a machine gun on the back of an army patrol jeep. The main torso must have been about 3 times larger than Richard. Extending from the body, 8 legs stretched out, the longest at least 15 foot in length. They swooped out like huge bending tent poles and at their highest pushed up to 10 foot high. Two large eyes glared in Richard’s direction, with 2 smaller ones peeking off to the side. Completely menacing and lifeless looking like hunting black holes. He apprehensively took a step back, his body urging him to run but his mind worried at the prospect of notifying or angering the creature. He continued inching back towards the house not once taking his eyes off the spider. The beasts’ feelers waving and swaying around its face like a pre warning of an incoming advance. The behemoth had two protruding fang like glands just underneath the eyes. Even from this distance Richard hear a constant squelch of moisture as the two body parts rubbed against each other.

The dance of fear continued between Richard and the spider as he slowly kept moving back. The monstrous creature had barely moved, and the further Richard closed on the relative safety of the house his level of relief rose. Richard now stood just under 40 foot away from his front door and the distance between him and the spider had grown to around 350 feet. Behind him he could hear a quiet mixture of sobs and bated breath as his family watched on in horror. “Everyone inside, move slowly, but leave the door open” Richard whispered signaling backwards with his hand as he slowly moved. The family responded and Richard glanced backwards. With everyone now safely inside he was about to turn to towards the house. 

Suddenly without warning the spiders legs shot off like piston engines. Not towards Richard directly, it moved across diagonally, closing the angle down between him and the house. The speed was something Richard had thought impossible, the beast covered hundreds of feet in seconds. The sound of each leg bouncing off the floor spit out a suspenseful drumbeat. The two creatures stared each other down, Richard almost frozen in fear. Richard turned and sprinted towards the house. The spider seemed to be caught off guard but within a second was charging down the tiny man. Edward watched from the door as his father sprinted towards him. The spider was eating up the distance between them in no time as it flew at his father with almost supersonic speed. Richard reached around 5 feet from his doorway and he could feel the spiders moist breath dripping over him from behind. He dived towards the door and as his body flew towards it. 

Richard hit the ground in the hallway with a harsh thump. Edward tried to force the door shut before the beast had a chance to gain a foothold. The spider’s momentum from the chase kept it moving forward towards the house and the colossal beast smashed into the wall its fangs crunched into the front door, flinging Edward back violently. Everyone watched on aghast as the giant spider bashed against the open door, the doorway looking like it could cave in any second. Edward picked himself up after being flung back 10 feet by the force of the impact with the spider. He grabbed his father from the ground and together they forced the door back against the spider. Struggling against the force of the colossal beast it felt like an inevitable loss as they could make no inroads. Without warning the spider seemed to give up. Its body to large to fit through the small doorway It stopped its advance and creeped backwards slightly. Taking the opportunity, the two men rushed the door close – falling to the floor with exhaustion. A silence filled the room. Each passing second of hushed fear giving everyone a little more hope that the ordeal was over. Richard snook up towards the window to see if he could see the spider but the vast roomed seemed empty.

Richard sighed in relief before a thump rattled around the house, followed by another, and then another. The house creaked and buckled under pressure and shadow fell from the higher window in the main porch. Richard once again looked out of the window and craned his neck to get as parallel look as possible along the wall. The room was still impossibly silent. “What is going on?” Tracey asked in whispered tones. “It is climbing the house” Richard replied not looking away from the window. The spider had positioned itself spread across the front of the house. Its legs connecting itself to the house as if magnets were holding it in place. It spread itself across the front of the building. It`s legs stretching almost the full width of the house. Bangs and thumps rippled through the structure and dust began to crumble from the ceiling, falling on Tracey’s head. “The whole house is going to cave in” She screamed, rubbing plaster and ceiling dust from her hair. The squeal seemed to anger the Spider as the ferocity of the blasts increased in both volume and power. 

With a crash a lower window into the hall smashed open, glass falling on the terrified people below. One of the spiders long, hairy legs flew through the air it`s legs tapping around the floor as if searching for balance or a potential victim. The leg brushed over a cowering Sophie, its thick spiky hair rubbing over her skin, she screamed and tried to crawl away, the leg pocking and prodding the ground around her. Edward rushed over to usher her to safety, the leg moved across violently smashing Edwards backwards against the wall. Richard watched as the panic unfolded in the hallway. He looked through leg and the screaming herd towards the main living room and to his samurai sword that he had kept as a decorative piece below the TV. He vaulted over the leg of the spider and sprinted to the lounge. He returned within seconds and flung the sword into an attack position with both hands behind his head. He stood and stared down at the black hairy leg and struck it with all his might. The sword cut through the flesh and created a wound almost 6 inches thick but did not sever the limb. The attack had the desired effect as the arachnid’s leg immediately recoiled and retreated at pace pack towards the smashed window, taking a large chunk of the wall with it. The spider as quick as it appeared was gone, fleeing the scene with use of only 7 of its legs.

Richard looked down at his sword, it now covered in a sticky yellow slime. “What the fuck is going on!?” Abby screamed from her seated fetal position