- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This will be the last chapter before the "Big Shrink"  occurs in the next chapter. Similar format to the first chapter with less introductions to the characters but with what I hope is a juicy height humiliation chapter to wet the appetite for the real stuff to begin. This is my first story on the site so any constructive feedback or advice is very welcome 

Ewa waved at Dave as she drove past his little security hut, his cheery smile giving her another glimmer of light on a mixed day at best. “Any other job and I would have just walked out” she thought, and her mind drifted to Richard. His kind gesture, his smile, even his scent all seemed to make it worthwhile. She shook her head as she drove down the road, trying to get the idea of Richard out of her mind. Reaching a junction, the sun glared down on her windscreen blinding her view of the road. She desperately tried to force the sun visor to an angle that would be effective, her height frustratingly rendering this effort useless. Ewa sighed and squinted as best she could to get some vision of oncoming traffic. Confident enough that she would not be involved in a head on collision she moved off and turned left towards the poorer end of town. 

“Hurry up, she might be on the way there now!” Abby shouted back towards Isobel, her bare feet tip toeing across the cobble stoned driveway clutching at a pair of red and white striped 5-inch platform heels. Each step causing Abby to release a high pitched yelp interspersed with excited giggling. “I am not sure if this is worth it, maybe we should just leave it?” questioned Isobel, clearly in more discomfort and unhappier than her best friend, trudging over the drive a few feet behind Abby. Isobel was holding an identical pair of heels to Abby but with blue stripes. “She deserves it, not having someone like her think she can just go crying to your dad and get me in trouble” responded Abby her voice immediately turning to anger. “Fine okay, you can drive though” Isobel accepted with a sigh.

Both girls had dressed for the occasion, looking more likely to be attending a VIP night club party than a trip to the local supermarket. Isobel wore a tight, figure-hugging blue dress that showed a classy but decent amount of cleavage. The dress clung to her rounded behind, the fabric tightening and releasing with every step to contort to the muscle movements of her ass. Abby had gone for a black leather skirt and a red lacey corset top to really force out her boobs. The fabric and flesh seemed to struggle against each other, and the top looked on the very edge of bursting at the seams. Her cleavage line created an almost never-ending black abyss and despite the tightness of the top her breasts still bounced and heaved with every step, taking the whole red corset up and down leaving sight of her chubby midriff. Her black leather skirt was short to say the least, a very brave choice considering her decision to go commando, the fabric just covering the bottom part of each ass cheek. Each slight gust of wind taking the skirt up a little giving Isobel ample view of her huge, if flat and squarish ass. “Could you not wear a longer skirt Abs? You keep flashing me your ass every 5 seconds” Isobel asked trying to look away from the 2 cheeks staring back at her. “Shut up you love it really” Abby rebuffed.

Both girls reached the brand-new range rover that Isobel’s dad had bought her for her 20th birthday and struggled up the step to the doors in their tight-fitting attire. Getting in Abby adjusted herself into the car seat and started to look for a radio station. “Your nipple is poking out!” Isobel laughed pointing at the humongous breasts glistening in the mid-morning sun. “Oh shit” Abby muttered staring down at her chest and seeing a thin brown line of her right areola trying to break free. Grabbing the bottom of both breasts with the four fingers on both hands, she squeezed her soft breasts down with her thumbs and tugged the fabric up with her fingers and forced her breasts further down into the red material. The soft mounds struggled against the force but eventually settled down. Abbey set the car into motion and away towards their target. “You are going to have someone’s eye out with those” Isobel chirped as the scenery flew behind her, glancing again at Abby`s massive tits. “That`s the plan” Abby chuckled.

Ewa`s Vauxhall spluttered and wheezed down the road as it reached her small 3-bedroom terraced house. Leaving the Barnsdale house it felt the sun would never leave the sky the weather was so good, turning into her road it felt like the world had turned to a grey monochrome wasteland. Dark clouds filled the sky and cigarette smoke permeated the air. The swimming pools and mansions a far cry away from the graffitied garages, run down bus stops and rusty fences that lined her street. Opening her front door, her young 3-year-old daughter screamed in delight. “Mummy” she squealed jumping into her mothers’ waiting arms. Ewa grabbed her daughter, the trials and tribulations of her day melting away as she planted a kiss on her daughters’ curly blonde hair. “Hello Ana sweetie” Ewa laughed snuggling her nose into her daughter’s snot dripped face. Placing the young girl down, Ana skipped away towards the front room and back to her toys. Ewa`s boyfriend Bradley strolled out from the same doorway her daughter disappeared into dancing jovially into the tight hallway to greet her. “Hello sexy! You`re back early?” Bradley questioned still dancing, surprised at his girlfriend’s early return. “Yeah, not much to do today so they let me go a bit early. Plus, I got a nice little bonus!” Ewa exclaimed flashing the £250 she received from Richard under Bradleys nose, hiding the true reasoning as to not embarrass her boyfriend. “Beers on you then!” Bradley chimed back with a chuckle leaning down slightly to plant a kiss on Ewa`s lips, his hands reaching back to squeeze Ewa`s ass firmly as he did so. Ewa took a step back whilst giggling to take in the site of her boyfriend and the father of her only child. The teasing by the girls made his lack of height much more noticeable than before. He was short and squat but was still proportioned, despite his short stature he had no dwarf tendencies. His hair was a tight curl of black locks and that stood above a kind but chubby face. Throughout their time together they had both been confused as children more than once, Bradleys young features and awful dress sense had never helped this. Today he was wearing 3 quarter purple polyester trousers (Bought from a children’s section) and a yellow t shirt adorned with the slogan “Sex, drugs and sausage rolls”. To combat the embarrassment of constantly being mistaken for a 10-year-old, Bradley had grown a jet-black beard that sat uneasily on his face. “We need to take Ana to your mums and get the shop done babe” Ewa exclaimed with a sudden splurge of urgency. “Before we go can you take that box of Anas old clothes upstairs, please and put them in the spare room” Ewa added pointing at a brown box at the bottom of the stairs. Bradley nodded at Ewa stepping past her and grabbing the box, skulking upstairs whilst Ewa hustled Ana outside to the car with the promises of sweets at her Nanas house.


Flipping the door to the spare room Bradley sighed at the state. Brown boxes piled high in every direction mixed with plastic containers containing old photos, random pairs of knickers that Ewa had left strewn across the floor and some of Bradley’s dumbbells that had not seen the light of day in years. “I need to sort this out one day” Bradley thought setting a mental note he would almost never remember. He reached up to place the box on top of a nearby pile of other brown boxes. Straining to reach the top he fell forward as he lost balance. Gaining his balance his eyes shot towards the window to see if anyone had witnessed his embarrassment. Looking outside he saw the shape of a young woman wandering around her home across the road. He did not think she had seen him but to avoid doubt he stumbled through the mess to close the black out blinds that hung over the small window. Returning, he stood beneath the pile and took a breath. He leaped upwards just about managing to squeeze the box on top of the pile. His mouth morphing into a teethy grin as he admired his small, personal victory. Hearing Ewa beeping the car horn Bradley shut the door and shot downstairs. 

“Where the fuck are they? It is boiling in this car!” Abby screamed as she sat in the baking heat of the black range rover, sweat dripping down her breasts. “I don`t think they are coming; it has been 45 minutes now” Isobel replied just as agitated. “Give it 10 minutes – then we can call it” Abby added almost resigned to the disappointment of a wasted trip. Rolling her window down Abby reached into her bad and grabbed a disposable blue vape. Puffing out vapour smoke she scanned across the carpark in hope. “Hang on…can you hear that?” Abby shot at Isobel with muted excitement. The loud drone of an old, battered engine struggling around the roundabout filled the ears of the 2 girls. This was followed by the distant site of faded engine smoke rising from the road. A grey old Vauxhall appeared in their vision parking up on the opposite side of the car park. “That`s her! That`s her!” Abby squealed in delight. “Are you sure…….” Isobel’s last word dropped slowly out of her mouth as she watched the unmistakable figure of Ewa and her little boyfriend jumping out of her car. Abby raised two fists into the air in delight watching the 2 lovers wander into the supermarket through the crowded car park. Her womanhood tingling with excitement as she watched almost every person who walked past the couple stand taller than them. Men, women and most children towered over them. Abby looked over to Isobel with glee. “Showtime” she yelled holding up her heels with a gleaming toothy smile.

Bradley and Ewa walked into supermarket, the cold air curtain on entry providing them with a brief respite from the scorching day. Ewa had her head down pushing the trolley whilst taking in the items on her shopping list. Bradley glanced around and noticed some smirks and stares coming his way from the scattered crown. Looking around he glanced at a young child no more than 9 who was being dragged by his mother to the exit and he was leering quizzically at the minute man. The boy was being jostled and hurried by his mother, but his eyes stayed fixated on Bradley. Getting ever closer Bradley noticed the boy was 2-3 inches taller than him, his mother a full head above him. The boy almost brushed past Bradley and he heard his mother mutter in anger “Don`t stare! It is rude – he is disabled” at the young boy. Bradley’s face lit up with rage and was about to confront the woman but decided against it. “Some fights are just not worth it” He reflected in thought. Looking in the opposite direction, Bradley noticed a group of 4 teenage girls standing near a Krispy Kreme’s doughnut display. He caught the eye of one the girls who must have been no older that 15 and she immediately brought her hand to her face - both in shock and to suppress her childish laughter. She tapped her friend on the shoulder and in next to no time - all 4 were pointing at the tiny man and giggling to each other. Looking down in embarrassment, his face burning red, he went to take the few steps forward toward Ewa who had idled in front of him a few steps. Taking one look back at the girls he realised one of them had now brought out her phone to film him. This created hysterical laughter from the whole group. “Probably messing around with snapchat filters or something” He despondently thought. Humiliated, Bradley placed an arm around Ewa and hurried her toward the isles.

After a few minutes wandering through the isles grabbing the essentials, the pair ended up at the home baking section. “Shit I almost forgot, we`ve got Anas bake sale thing for school on Monday” Exclaimed Ewa. “Let`s see…” She added taking a step back to view the shelves from a better distance. Ewa picked at a few things and placed them in the trolley before pausing and sounding a confused grunt. “Where are the rainbow sprinkle things, she loves them” Ewa asked still scanning the shelves. Both stared up and down the shelves pulling other items away from the front to check behind. Bradley craned up and noticed the sprinkles above him on the top shelf. “Found them…” Bradley groaned, Ewa staring up almost instantaneously. The pair looked at each other in embarrassment “Can you reach them?” Ewa asked a little louder than Bradley would have liked. Bradley looked around sheepishly for onlookers, thankfully the isle seemed empty. Reaching up and straining his hands the sprinkles remained frustratingly out of reach. “Can you not jump?” Ewa sarcastically asked. “No, I can`t jump” Bradley hissed in return “And stop talking so loud”. “Well, we will just have to ask someone” Ewa demanded with a hint of attitude. “No hang on…let me think” Bradley replied staring up at the sprinkles that may as well have been the moon.

“Need a hand little guy?” a sultry voice asked Bradley from behind. The minty breath bouncing off his scalp and almost
tickling his shoulders. Taken aback he spun around and came face to face with a pair of rounded creamy breasts draped in a tight blue fabric. Looking down his eyes peered over a pair of curvy hips wrapped in the same blue fabric and legs that flowed for what felt like miles to a pair of outrageously large platform heels. Bradley stuttered unsure of what was happening, his nose drowning in the strangers strong but elegant perfume. He looked up to see the face of a blonde goddess, the supermarkets lighting creating an almost angelic appearance around her head. Isobel loved it. She had never felt more turned on that staring down at this tiny little pathetic man standing beneath her. Lost in the moment she moaned slightly and took another step forward towards the little runt. Standing with hands on her hips she pushed her crotch forward slightly, so it was almost pushing into Bradley’s abdomen, squeezing him up against the isle. “Isobel” Ewa exclaimed in stunned shock. “What are you doing?” She asked, furious at the sickening display. “Shopping, duh!” a voice replied, but now from behind Ewa. Ewa swung around and bounced up against two massive, soft fleshy mountains her face becoming almost lodged between the 2 massive breasts. She pushed her hands forward to push herself back and in doing so grabbed handfuls of juicy tit in each hand before forcing herself free. Breathless she took a step back, knocking the trolley forward in doing so and took in the full form of the now massive Abby, her breasts still jiggling in front of her. Confused at the now even greater height difference she scanned Abby up and down. Gazing at her massive boobs, scanning down her chucky thighs and calves before noticing the massive platform heels that adorned her feet. “What a bitch” she thought. Ewa was about to let off a verbal tirade at Abby before Abby reached down and snatched the shopping list from Ewa’s hand. “What is it you need today then Ewa” Abby nonchalantly asked. “HEY! Give me that” Ewa screamed reaching up towards the piece of paper. Raising her arm to it`s full height dangling the paper above Ewa’s head. “Come and get it” Abby laughed. Realising
what was happening Ewa almost screamed with rage and jumped up to try and reach it. She failed but kept trying, but each jump ended up in vain. With each failure Abby`s laughter grew in volume.

While Abby humiliated Ewa, Isobel was having her own fun with Bradley. The little man still forced up against the side of the isle, the plastic signage pocking into his back. Isobel’s breasts were mere inches from his face and her crotch almost rubbed against his stomach. “Was it sprinkles I heard you wanted?” Isobel asked, to no reply from Bradley. “Let me just get them for you” Isobel whispered down reaching forward with one hand to the top shelf. In doing so her breasts crept into Bradley’s face. He pushed his head back as far as he could go but it was no use, the soft mounds of skin barrelled into his face. “Oh, nearly got them” Isobel chuckled, just looking for an excuse to rub her chest up and down into the dwarf man’s face as she feigned an attempt to look for the sprinkles. The breasts rubbed their soft sweaty flesh all over Bradley’s face for what felt like hours until Isobel finally released herself. She turned slightly and her thigh brushed over Bradley’s crotch, feeling a small but rock-hard erection. “Oh my, someone enjoyed that” Isobel cooed. Leaning down to hand him the sprinkles she gave him a great view of her cleavage before leaning as close as she could, her lips millimeters from his ears. “Don`t worry I won’t tell” she whispered, her words dancing in Bradleys ears, sending shivers down hiscspine. Losing himself slightly reality kicked in fast, and he pushed the massive girl away to help his girlfriend. He watched as a woman with the largest breasts he had ever seen toy with his girlfriend as she jumped manically up and down, clutching for the piece of paper. “Hey for fuck’s sake, leave us alone” Bradley shouted. As he did Ewa stopped jumping and turned to him, her face red with exhaustion. “What is next on the list?” Abby asked, not waiting for a reply as everyone watched her motionless. “If you are making cakes, you will need…” She paused scanning the lowest shelf near Bradley for items. “Icing sugar!” she beamed. “Let me get that for you”. She strolled past Ewa who grabbed at the list from it`s now lower position but Abby simply brushed her off and stood next to Bradley. Bending down directly in front of him her skirt rode up immediately, her massive, dimpled arse appeared like a rising sun straight in front of him. Abby hummed a happy tune, lifting one hip at a time so her ass danced and rippled in front of the little man. Bradley looked away immediately and tried to back off, but the back of his head encountered a familiar set of breasts. Ewa had now become enraged at the situation and the minute woman’s face burned with a blood red rage. Screeching a high-pitched war cry her little legs pumped into action charging at the much larger woman. She smashed into  Abby’s shoulders and pushed with all her might, immediately sensing less resistance that expected. The force of the blow took Abby by surprise, and she lost her balance and tumbled backwards. Realising the danger Bradley stepped back but tripped and fell over the also retreating Isobel. His legs tangled with the oncoming Abby and compounded her fall. Bradley slammed back on the hard floor dazed. Looking up he saw two massive flabby arse cheeks careering towards him.

Abby landed on the cold floor with a thud, her skirt wafted upwards from her fall before dropping down softly against her. Her collapse cushioned slightly by a small and hard circular shape underneath her sizable backside. Taking a second to gather her bearings she looked down in between her meaty thighs to see the struggling shape of Bradleys torso squirming and fighting away. She cackled a laugh that almost extinguished the destressed muffles sounding from underneath her ample rump. “Enjoying yourself pervert” giggled Abby, raising her arms above her and shaking her ass from side to side to really rub in the humiliation. The scene had caused several on lookers from other shoppers. Amongst them was Isobel, her still immense frame soaring over the other shoppers hysterically laughing at the sight. Ewa was slowly picking herself up after her charge at Abby, rubbing her shoulder as she struggled up from the ground the scene unfurled around her baffled eyes. Watching helplessly as her boyfriend was being crushed under the massive ass of Abby in front of several bemused shoppers.

Bradley panicked as mounds of flesh fell onto his face, blocking out all light. Abby’s pink, puckered ass hole landing squarely on his nose as he squirmed to get his pinned arms free from the thighs of the young woman. The scent was over whelming, the faint odour of sweat fighting against the smell of lavender body wash. He felt each soft cheek pinned against his cheeks as her muscles contorted squeezing both sets of cheeks together. The force of abbeys backside squeezing his lips into a kissing shape that forced itself up against up against the crack of Abby’s behind, the top of his lip just grazing the bottom of Abby’s wrinkly hole, sending a shiver of pleasure up Abby’s spine. Small goblets of sweat dropped from her crack, a few landing directly onto and through his lips, a both sickening and arousing sensation for the helpless man. He wrestled his arms free and forced his palms through the flaps of leathery skirt and onto the side of her flabby ass. Forcing as much upward energy as his puny body could muster, he managed to force a couple of centimetres of lift, but his body gave way and her skin flopped back onto his face. He repeated this 3 more times unsuccessfully, his body exhausted through the physical excursion and lack of clean oxygen. Readying himself for one last push his world was rocked as the two impossibly
strong bum cheeks forced his head from side to side. A stinging sensation followed as his head rubbed back and forth against the hard floor, each cheek taking over like clockwork. Abby laughed at the feeling as her ass dominated the little man below her. One of her most intimate body parts, as well as the one that caused her the most self-consciousness, able to force the head of the stricken midget easily. Bradley screamed in pain, his body feeling the burn of total humiliation and defeat.

Ewa steadied herself at the sight. She prepared herself for a second charge at Abby before 2 staff members barged past her to assist in the scene. One a tall, lanky ginger man and young skinny blonde girl, neither could have been older than 17. Abby reached out to the 2 indicating she wanted to be helped up, feigning concern and worry of her predicament. The two staff members hurled her off and the man leaped over to Abby “Are you okay?” the young man asked. Within a flash Isobel had linked her arm onto Abby’s, the young man taken aback at the appearance of the 6-foot-6 giant. “Yes thanks” they both said in unison. “Bye Ewa, Bye Bradley. See you soon” Abbey yelled back down the isle towards the pair. Ewa was desperately trying to fight her way the front of the crown that had gathered and caught a glimpse of Abby as she shouted her farewell. She stared into her cruel eyes as the two girls skipped away from the scene. The young teenage worker put a hand on the back of Bradley, who was hastily getting up from the floor – his head bowed from view. “Are you okay little boy?” the young shop assistant asked with genuine concern. “Yes” Bradley hissed as he stared up into the eyes of the young blonde. Her face changing from one of concern to embarrassment as she noticed the full beard of a grown man. “I am sorry I mean “she stuttered through her words. Bradley raised both hands to his face to wipe both his and Abbys ass`s sweat from his face. The young girl was not the tallest, but she still a least 5 inches taller than Bradley. His voice changed to a calmer tone “It is okay, honestly. Just an accident I guess”. The young girl and most of the crowd slowly began to disperse as Ewa rushed in to hug her husband. Some of the crowd looking back for second glances as the even smaller woman appeared into view. Eventually the pair were left alone on the isle, feeling lost and humiliated