- Text Size +

Ewa woke up to the sound of the door slamming from downstairs as Bradley left. She sat up and felt fantastic, even though she had a little hangover from the wine. She stretched outwards and stood from the bed, opening her top draw to see Richard who was tossing and turning in her silk panties. “Good morning” Ewa yawned. Richard poked is head out from the leg hole and waved at her. “Wow my head is pounding” Richard groaned. “Well, you did drink like a swimming pool of wine!” Ewa laughed. “I know!” Richard chuckled. “I can`t remember a thing, my head feels so blurry!” he added. Ewa`s stomach dropped. Did he not remember the kiss? Was he just drunk last night? She felt so disappointed. Putting that to one side in her mind she clambered out of bed “I am going to get Ana ready, I`ll come back for you later” she said with a forced smile.

Ana was already awake and dressed by the time that Ewa opened the door into her room. “Wow someone’s excited for school!” Ewa exclaimed in surprise. Usually it took an age to get her ready. “Yes mummy! I just need to pack my bag.” “Okay then hunny, I`ll go and make you some breakfast”. Ewa stooped as she talked and placed a gentle kiss on her daughters forehead. She knew Ana was up to something but if whatever it is helped her get ready she was not going to argue.

Ana waited for her mother to leave the room. She had been planning her scheme since she awoke this morning. She dragged a play chair from the corner of her room and used that as leverage to clamber on to her chest of drawers. It was an awkward climb but with difficulty she heaved herself up. The shelf containing her new toys was now comfortably within reach. With a tip toe she grabbed onto the bottom of the toy crib and lowered it down. She looked with pleased satisfaction down at the 3 women groggily awaking from her slumber. “You are coming with me to school today!” She announced with glee, ignoring the disgruntled shouts from Tracey and Isobel and the desperate pleas from Isobel. She looked back at the door to ensure her plan had not been foiled and happily climbed back down on to the chair. She grabbed her Elsa from Frozen backpack and gently lowered the crip into the main section.

The 3 women looked up from their dark new position and up at the huge face of Ana who smiled down on them. “See you soon” she boomed from above and with a loud piercing echo the zip closed, shadowing them in almost total darkness. A small piece of the zip remained open, giving them just enough light to see. “Well that`s it! We are done for” Tracey said with defeat. “We should have ran when we had a chance, I knew this girl would be trouble” Abby added, her anger directed towards Isobel. “We had to take a chance, we were getting nowhere…” Isobel tried to explain before Abby cut her off. “Well now look at us! Trapped in a fucking Elsa bag and about to be killed by a class of toddlers! And what about Amy?  Bet she`s fucking dead by now”. The words echoed across the inside of he bag. Guilt building up within Isobel. All they could do now was wait.

Ewa held Ana’s hand as she skipped across the road towards school. She squealed as she saw a group of her friends and ran from Ewa towards them. “Have good day honey! Love you!”. Ana returned the words and blew her mother a kiss as she ran happily into class. As Ewa was about to turn she heard her name called from behind her. She turned and saw Lauren who was the mother of one of the other kids in Anas class. The two had become friendly as they were a similar age and would chat fairly regularly. Lauren was a very tall lady, at least around 6 foot and she towered over Ewa by a head and more. “Hey Lauren, how are you?” Ewa asked cheerfully but was met by a worried and anxious looking face. “Hi Ana, can I talk to you somewhere privately?” Lauren fretted. “Eerrm yeah okay is everything alright?” Her words were not met with a response as Lauren ushered her away from the school to a quieter spot.

“What is it?” Ewa asked again as they stopped a little while from the school. “I`m not sure if this is my place to say this… but….well I would want to know”. Ewa looked at her blankly nodding her along to continue. “Well I was in a bar last night, having a few drinks with some of the girls on my netball team”. “Of course she`s on a netball team” Ewa sarcastically thought to herself. Lauren continued “Your partner, Bradley is it?” Ewa nodded once more, a sense of dread beginning to fill her stomach. “Well he came in and my friend has always had this thing for shorter guys and well….” Lauren paused seemingly awkward at mentioning the word in the much shorter Ewas presence. “She saw Bradley and well I begged her not to, but she went over to him….” “Yes, and?” Ewa asked now getting frustrated. “Well my friend took a video, I guess she thought it was funny, maybe you should just watch it…”. Lauren pulled her phone from her pocket and tapped through to find the video, holding the phone to Ewa with the play button ready to go. Ewa tentatively tapped at the screen, her hand shaking as she held the phone.

The video showed a club dancefloor with Bradley dancing around in bright flashing lights, bottle of beer held to his lips. Booms of music and giggling laughter from the video taker provided the soundtrack. She watched on as a huge woman tapped the back of Bradley. The woman must have been nudging 7 feet by the comparison to the tiny looking Bradley. “How..how tall is she?” Ewa asked, her curiosity peaking above her trepidation. “She`s the tallest on the team. She`s about 6 foot 6 but she wears these platform heels so she is probably just under 7 foot” Lauren wearily replied. The video continued as Bradley and the giant woman danced, Bradley’s head pushed into the underside of her bust. The woman then crouched down so she was almost sat in a squat, she was now eye to eye with Bradley. Their heads moved together and embraced into a passionate kiss. Cheers erupted from the club as people laughed and clapped at Bradley’s infidelity. The huge woman then picked Bradley up from his legs and cradled him with her hands wrapped around his ass, carrying him like a child out of shot. The camera then turned to a hysterically laughing woman, one of Laurens friends before cutting off.

Ewa was stunned. She stared off into the distance, anger, shame and embarrassment filling her body. “I`m so sorry Ewa.. I want you to know I tried, I told her” Laurens words fell on the silent air as Ewa continued to stare. “Ewa, are you okay?” Lauren again asked. “Where did she take him?” Ewa asked with no emotion. “She took him to the bathroom” Lauren paused and sighed “You can guess what happened”. Ewa`s mind raced. She tried as best she could to compose herself as to not cause a scene. “Thank you for telling me Lauren. I need to get home” Ewa’s lips blubbered. She turned and hurriedly walked away, as she crossed the street Lauren shouted across to her “Ewa you can talk to me anytime”. Ewa could not look back, she felt the tears filling up her eyes.

The 3 women rocked and bounced around In the crib as Ana walked into school. Huge books tilted around and 30 foot coloring pencils fell around hitting the edge of the plastic toy with a bang. Raucous laughter and playful shouts could be heard from outside for what felt like hours before a voice cut out across the room “Okay break time everyone”.

The pitter patter of huge feet slapping into the floor boomed around the room, the steps progressively becoming faster and closer, sounding like a heard of rampaging dinosaurs edging towards them. The 3 women were bashed and thrown around the confides of the bag and the crib. Eventually the shaking stopped and a moment of silence fell on the air. A quiet rip of the zip above taunted the women, the sky opening up above them, light streaming into their unprepared eyes. The beaming face of Ana smiled down at them from above.

Her hands reached down and grabbed the crib and placed it on a circular table. The 3 women looked around as curious young eyes stared at them with confused amazement. “These are my new dollies. They can talk and everything!” Ana stated proudly to the group. “Don`t be silly Ana, little toys cannot talk” One of her friends chuckled with amused laughter. “Yes they can! See!” Ana reached out a finger and poked the crib “Come on say something!” The 3 women looked at each other, unsure as to weather alerting the children to their living presence would be the smartest idea.

Isobel as always was the first to step forward. “Hi my name is Isobel. Is there a teacher you could get for us?” she asked timidly.

A chorus of amazed “Ooohhs” and “Ahhhhs” erupted from the children. Their curious faces leaned closer in.

Jack, a classmate of Ana’s piped up, his speech clearly not as developed as the others. “Mine now”. His chubby hand plucked Isobel up by her hair and dangled her above his head. Isobel glared down at his eyes. She felt there was not much intellectual thought between his ears, and that thought worried her deeply.

“HEY! Give me that. You’ll break her” Anna complained and reached her hand up to recapture her lost you. Jack remained firm, his arm pushing back her advances. Frustrated and losing patience she shoved her elbow into the young boys stomach. The pain caused the boy to lose his grip. Isobel sent spiraling downwards.

Ewa closed the door behind her and she held her hand towards her face. Finally out of public eyes the tears began to flow. She raced upstairs and perched herself on the end of the bed, head in her hands she sobbed.

Between her heavy breaths and cries she heard a faint knocking from her chest of drawers. She had completely forgot about Richard. Wiping her eyes and nose she rose and opened up the top drawer to see Richard, nestled in her panties waving at her. Despite herself Ewa laughed.

She plucked Richard up from the drawer and set him down on the night stand, herself perching next to him on the end of the bed. Richard with trepidation asked “Are you okay, Ewa? You don’t have to talk about it to me….but I am here if you do” Ewa let out a small smile. “Thank you Richard, it’s just…well men are dicks. You think you know someone and, well they fuck everything up. Let’s just leave it there”.

Richard looked up with compassion. “Ewa, you don’t have to say anything else. All I will say is that if a man was lucky enough to have you. He is an idiot to ever let something get in the way”. Ewa smiled “I guess in my world you don’t get the gentlemen like you. You only get lowlife cheaters who risk their family on a quick fuck. I mean how do you I meet a man like you” Ewa’s emotions clouded her mind and took away some of her usually reserved inhibitions, she was unsure herself weather it was a rhetorical question about men in general, or asking Richard personally.

Richard looked up towards Ewa. He could sense some candor in her words. “Ewa if I had the chance I…” he paused. Ewa was in a difficult place, now was not the time for his heart to lead his head. “Anyone would be lucky to have you” Ewa looked off into the distance. She exclaimed loudly and put her hands on her thighs “Fuck! I need a new man, a new life! I need a drink l..I” she sniffed her armpit and winced “I need a fucking bath as well!”

Richard laughed at her bluntness “Very ladylike!” he joked. “Guess I won’t find a better man smelling like this” she retorted. She stood from the bed to walk towards the bath before pausing and tentatively looked back. “Hey Richard, stop me if this is to weird. But I could use someone to talk to. Would you come with me to have a bath? Like not get in but just to be in the room. It’s okay if it’s awkward” Richard paused “Yes anything to help, I just won’t look!”

Isobel hurtled down, landing on young Jacks upper lip. His nose had been running with snot and she landed face first in his mucus. She managed to pull her head free, but each arm and leg remained firmly stuck in place. She raised her left arm and the mucus raised with it like a clear film, she strained with effort but the mucus proved to strong and her arm snapped back down.

Back on the table two more hands reached down, 1 girl plucking up Abby and the other snatching Tracey. Both kicked, screamed and cursed at their young captors.

Ana was still busy fighting with Jack for Isobel. After a short confusion from the boy as to where she had landed, he plucked her from his top lip, her body still caked in mucus. Her eyes wedged shut from the now crusty snot. She was now clasped in his two closed hands as he defended from Anas clawing hands.

Tracey was dangled in front of the face of a giggling girl. She was being prodded and shoved by curious fingers. The girl was transfixed with her new prize. In her own little world she was unaware of a charging child from across the room playing tag with his friend and he slammed into the back of her. The impact caused her to drop her new toy and Tracey was sent hurtling towards the table. Dropping ungracefully into a pot of strawberry yogurt.

Abby was similarly dangled in front of the face of another curious child. “Hey fucking put me down” she screamed at the child. “That’s a naughty word!” responded the disapproving child. The girl shook Abby angrily. “Lets play a game. How about fighter pilot?” Grabbing a toy plane from the toy box. She forced Amy in through the open cockpit. The plane was only 4 inches or so long and the cockpit was much to small. She was forced legs first into the small plastic cabin. Her head poking out she was pressed down with an index finger and the clear plastic roof was rolled over her cramped body.

Richard stood on the cold and tiled kitchen window ledge and watched as Ewa turned in the hot tap an  steam filled the room. “Thank you for coming in with me, I just need someone right now. I know if I stop and think I’ll just end up crying all day”.

Once the bath was filled the two looked at each other through the steam. “Oooops sorry I’ll turn around” Richard mumbled. “Its okay Richard, we are both adults here...” Richard cut her off. “No, no. I wouldn’t be a gentleman if didn’t”. He turned and faced the frosted window. Behind him he could hear what he swore was a disappointed huff and the sound of clothes being unfurled and dropped. Looking to the right he noticed a stainless steel stem of a circular mirror. Despite his good nature begging him to look away he could not help but peak as her naked form appeared in the reflective metal.

Ewa felt the cold floor on her feet as she stood naked in the center of the bathroom. She looked at Richard and admired his tight little ass and muscular thick back. Something felt off. The news about Bradley had hurt, for sure. She felt betrayed, humiliated and worried about the future of her little family. She thought of little Ana. She hated the idea of her coming from a broken home. But right now her mind was awash with thoughts of this little man stood with his back to her. She wanted him. She wasn’t sure how it would work but her body yearned for him. The most raw pang of emotion she had felt today was him rejecting what she thought were her obvious advances for naked time together. But she admired his principles all the same. She knew she could have him if he wanted her or not, a thought that both scared and exhilarated her. She turned away from Richard and plonked a foot into the bubbly hot water and lowered herself in.

Once Richard heard the plop of water, he turned his head. He was far into the ledge so was unable to see the bath, he did feel the heat emanating from it.

“Richard, can I ask you a question?” Ewa asked over the quiet sound of water sloshing around the bath. “Yes of course, Ewa”. “Why are men such ass holes?” She asked. Richard pondered over the words for a second. “Well. I guess some men don’t know what they have. I mean if it was me in his position...” his worlds fell away into quiet contemplation. He was entering dangerous territory. Ewa sat up straighter in the bath. “No go on Richard. If you were Bradley what would you do?” Ewa asked insistently, her body beginning to pump with sudden adrenaline. Richard again paused. He tried to think back to his old life at normal size. He had always had feelings for Ewa and there had been a few late night Facebook wanks over her pictures but he would never have dreamt of indulging this as an option l. Was it the fact she was his giant keeper? Something felt different. The idea of her was everything.

Richard paused, words bubbling up within him, parts of his mind pulling him one way or the other. “Well” he began “If I was lucky enough to have someone like you I’d never let them go”  

The words sat on the steamy air for a few seconds. Tension filling the air between the two as the words danced around them. The news was out. Ewa rose from the bath, her arm and forearm clutched over her bosoms covering her nipples. “Richard...I” she wanted to express her whole emotion but just wanted to bask in this moment a little while longer. “I feel bad hogging all this lovely bubbly water, come in and join me”.