- Text Size +

Ewa awoke to the sound of Bradley storming into the house. Continuous thumps and banging echoed through the rooms, as well as his drunk mutterings. She sat up and looked over to Richard who was ruffling through her silk panties, clearly in some distress. “Don`t worry Richard, I`ve told him to sleep downstairs...” She heard a step and voices, and both panicked that he had begun an ascent upstairs. Ewa was bolt upright and incredibly alert. She subconsciously placed a finger near Richard who in his petrified and drowsy state had thrown his arms around for protection. The banging continued for a few moments as well as Bradley talking to seemingly himself. “Must have taken something again!” Ewa thought.

After around 15 minutes the sounds fell away to be replaced by monstrous snores from downstairs. Ewa and Richard settled for a moment both now aware of their respective positions. “You okay there little guy?”. Richard mortified and embarrassed jumped back from the huge digit. He lowered his voice to reobtain some masculinity “Errm yeah I errm just wanted to check you were okay” he stuttered unconvincingly. “Okay” Ewa laughed back, her heart swooned over the display. “That might just be the cutest thing I’ve ever seen!” she thought. “To be safe though Richard I am going to put you in a drawer for the rest of the night. Might be a bit darker and lonelier but at least I’ll know you are safe”. “Yeah, probably for the best”. She pulled to edges of her panties upwards creating the world’s largest womanly hammock for little Richard and deposited him into the swathes of other panties that lay in her drawer and they both returned to their sleep.

Bradley lurched upwards from the sofa and leaned his head closer to the tiny creature on the desk. His eyes continued to blink and readjust as he did so. “Excuse me little thing are you there or am I really tripping?”.  Amy placed her arms up in defense at the onslaught of beer-soaked breath washing over her from this huge disgusting ogre of a man. “Yes I am and please I need your help” she squealed as loudly as she could, the words just about registering to Bradley’s drunken ears. Bradley’s eyes widened and he stared off to the right. “Never had this trip before”. He roughly poked his index finger forward at the little woman expecting her to disappear into thin air. Amy had no time to brace as the huge finger bashed into her. She was knocked back a few feet and the wind knocked straight out of her lungs as her body folded down onto the floor. Bradley sat in shock “Wow that felt so real”. Amy tried to force words out to convince the giant but only pained wheezes escaped past her lips. Bradley stared at his finger and poked the woman again, this time much gentler. Bradley thought out loud “I know what`s happened” he announced to himself. As he spoke Amy clambered to her feet. “This must be like those dreams you have.. when it`s real but it`s not really real” His head sloshed and swooped around his neck “So you are real, but not really?” he phrased it as a question but he did not seem to be expecting an answer. Amy furiously screamed at him through frustrated and fearful tears, but Bradley simply stated over her with a grunt “Well, let`s get a proper look at you”.

Amy had not time to readjust as his thumb and index finger lowered to her and grabbed her from behind. They pressed firmly and deliberately into her side pinning her arms down. She writhed and wriggled as much as she could, but it was no use. Her whole body was no match for even his two fingers. She was raised into the air and placed unnervingly close to his face. His huge pupils dilated and refocused as he took her in. She had never felt so helpless, so insignificant. “You`re quite the looker, aren’t you? Thinking about it you are a dream…. so if I blink you will turn into…BEYONCE” His eyes closed and reopened hopefully, before a disappointed sigh blurted out. “I guess dreams are not THAT good” he stated sadly. “Oh well you`ll do”. Ana screams had now turned into the sobs of utter dejection and humiliation “Please…just help me”. “Don`t worry little thing, you are not really real” he started with total confidence. “You feel so soft for such a little thing” Bradley’s fingers rolled up and down slightly taking in the little women’s form. For such a tiny thing she had some shape to her and he could still feel her smooth skin underneath her silky pink pajama nighty. “I wander what you are packing underneath that. Knowing me you`ll be like an action man and have nothing”. His other hand raised upwards, and his tongue pointed out in concentration. With his opposite finger he grabbed onto the lowest point of her nighty that dangled between her kicking legs and with one movement tugged it off. The straps dug painfully into Ana`s shoulders as the material cut through before breaking free and falling slowly to the floor, leaving her trapped and now naked before the giant man.

“Wow” Bradley gasped as he stared at her mouth agape. The nighty tore off her like toilet paper exposing her full little naked form for his grateful eyes. “You are packing!” Her breasts plonked out and two exposed and large, by her standards, brown nipples pointed out. Her legs looked smooth and slender and tucked between her thighs rested her little womanhood topped with a well-kept tuft of black pubic hair. He brought Ana even closer to his eyes for a better look. “Those tits would be massive if you were normal and you`ve even got a little pussy!”. His eyes gazed over her breasts that to him were smaller than peas, but he could still make out the jiggles and wobbles of them. He vibrated his fingers up and down causing Anas body to judder violently and he watched and giggled as her breasts bounced around and jiggled for his enjoyment. He reached out with his index finger and gently moved it into them, the width of his finger covering her entire chest. He gently made contact and slowly moved across them with a slight circular motion. They felt so soft, obviously much smaller than normal but he could still make out that feeling only a tit could have. With his fingers he rolled the frantically sobbing Amy over to take in the back of her.

“You`re ass is huge” Bradley gleefully cried. Her ass by proportion was ginormous and had always been her most famous feature. He poked roughly at it and jiggled her tiny cheeks around. Bradley moved his fingers up Anas body so that her ass flopped over edge and tilted her over. He brought her down to his mouth and poked his tongue from out of his dry, cracked lips. Amy had now resorted to whimpering begs and pleaded with him to let her go. She felt something wet and powerful lap at her dainty feel before the huge tongue moved up her legs. It clumsily moved up her body before lapping at her ass. It moved across her cheeks and lapped at it leaving sludges of spit all over her. It darted in and out spreading her cheeks outwards, she shivered as it poked at her asshole and made its way underneath towards her pussy. She could not help but feel a tinge run through her body as the massive muscle made contact with her most delicate area. He continued lapping away before a few involuntary squeals and moans fell in with hysterical crying. She hated herself for this, this was beyond degrading.

Moans had begun to escape from Bradley’s alcohol drenched mouth, the novelty had morphed into drug fueled sexual pleasure, a dangerous combination. His mouth moved backwards and licked at Amy`s dangling feet before moving up her body, plopping her full form into his mouth with a flick of his index finger. Amy kicked and wailed desperately fighting the huge muscular tongue at one end and the force of Bradley’s huge  finger on the other. The light of her world vanished and she was left wrestling his tongue in the dark dampness of his mouth like a bucking bronco at a funfair. The tongue threw Amy around furiously like a killer whale would to a victim in the sea. Globs of saliva smashed into her mouth, leaving her choking violently as she was knocked back and forth. The tongue stopped suddenly, and a moment of calm prevailed for the tormented Amy. A burst of air forced her forwards like a cannon ball to the opening mouth and she shot outward towards Bradley’s awaiting open palm. Her front powered into the soft skin. Frenzied she tried to quickly regain her footing, the saliva forcing her to slip and slide around.

Bradley stared at the little woman now lying ass up into his palm. She looked helpless, screaming and crying, drenched from his own saliva. Bradley’s normal subconscious fleetingly reappeared and a pang of guilt and remorse filtered around his discombobulated mind. This was quashed quickly as his brain returned to lust when he felt his throbbing dick poke into the denim crotch of his blue jeans. He pinched up the crying woman and skillfully removed his belt and jeans and lay prone on his back across the sofa. He dropped Amy directly on to the bulge of his shaft pulsating in his tight underwear.

Amy had watched the whole huge strip and sobbed with a knowing dread, she knew where she was ending up. The first thing that struck Amy was the heat emitting from his cock, it felt like she was sitting on an indoor heater. She scrambled around and with each movement pulses of sexual excitement worked through the cock like waves pushing through the sea, knocking Amy off and tumbling down the monstrous dick. Even though the penis was tucked down and lay prone the drop from just the girth was still around 10 foot. She fell and rolled off from Bradley’s briefs and tumbled onto the naked skin of his lower abdomen. His hand lowered and released the beast from its cage, removing his underwear. Initially to Amy it glared at her like a one-eyed monster from a movie. Tanned and slimy it looked menacing. As the fabric rolled away the monster sprang into action rising far into the air, rocking back and forth as it reaches its full height. It towered over the tiny helpless girl like an ancient sculpture to masculinity. It`s tan, brown skin stretching upwards 18 feet into the air.

Bradley looked at the tiny creature sat at the foot of his penis. He was normally incredibly insecure as he knew he was well below average in that area but how the tables had turned. Fully erect his penis only reached a little over 3 inches. He had been ruthlessly teased through his school years. Thankfully with Ewa her little hands had always been handy, but this was something else. His little thick chode like penis now stood massive against this little woman. He penis throbbed with delight. “I want you to get yourself on it and wank me off” Bradley affirmed, his head down back and looking up at the ceiling. Amy looked back in horror. This could not be happening. Even is she wanted what could she do with that thing, it`s much to big.

“Please..I…can`t. Just please let me go” Amy muttered through more sobs. “For fuck sake..” Bradley said quietly, disappointed that this `dream vison` would not comply to his every whim . “Look if you don`t ill just shove you in my asshole. Your choice” Bradley slurred back. Amy gasped and took a step back. This had now taken a much darker tone. She looked at the huge penis through her teary eyes and slowly took a step forward. With each the stench of musk grew stronger and stronger. She reached the bottom of the shaft and craned her neck upwards. She had no idea where to even begin. “Come on!” Bradley insistently shouted from behind her. Not wanting to end up in his ass Amy threw her hands around as much of the width as she could and rubbed her breast into them. A burst ran through the penis shaking Amys whole body and she looked back to the giant who seemed to be enjoying it. She continued to run and rock her breasts into it before turning and grinding her fat ass into the warm skin. She twerked her ass cheeks up and down giving it everything, on the outside she was exhuming confidence but inside she felt defiled and ashamed.

Bradley stared upwards at the ceiling as Amy began her work. His whole body shook when her little breasts made contact. The feeling of her tiny tits felt unbelievable, if he concentrated he could just about make out her microscopic little nipples as she shook them up and down. He was in heaven. Her tight ass was next to hit home, and it almost sent him into extasy. The silent room allowed him to hear every little clap of her as cheeks as the rode up and down on his shaft. “I want you to climb it, get a little higher”.

Amy knew she had no choice. She grabbed on above her and hoisted herself up, the tight skin surprisingly giving her enough give to make the climb easy enough. She shimmied upwards and her legs now wrapped around the dick. She was not elevated up around a third of the way and was suspended using her own body.

Bradley could feel her body as it writhed and shimmied up his shaft. Her little breasts rubbing and dragging against his skin. He lifted his head and watched as her little ass cheeks bobbed around on his penis, her whole body moving and swaying with each throb of ecstasy. He let her gyrate around his dick for a few minutes before pinching her off with his thumb and finger. He lifter her body upwards and dropped her directly on the head. “Lick it” was the simple instruction.

Amy stared down the seemingly unending darkness of his urethra. She was not sure how much more of this humiliation she could take. Death was beginning to seem like the easier option. She had been placed sat down onto the head and her legs and ass were already coated in the pool of white sticky precum she had been placed in. She lowered her head and lapped at the silky-smooth skin underneath the foreskin like a dog to a water bowl. Spurts of white ejaculate tentatively squeezed out the entrance, the taste proving beyond salty. Her tiny size giving his jizz a thicker taste, she could almost chew his juices

Bradley was lost in the sexual moment. The feel of her tiny tongue tickling and licking the skin on his tip was almost to much. He leant head back and grunted with pleasure. He could feel her tiny silky thighs tensing and moving along as she tasted his fluids. He cupped his testicles and squeezed, the motion leaving Ana skidding across his dicks head as she struggled for grip in the silky liquid. He gripped his shaft and began rubbing himself up and down. More and more cum spitting out onto Ana as her platform rocked and shook violently. Bradley continued his vigorous playing for a few minutes before plucking the hapless Amy from his dick. He dangled her in front of his face taking in her form whilst he continued furiously masturbating. She was drenched in cum and her body now had a sticky and slimy feel. He jiggled her around to get another view of her breasts bounce up and down. Nearing climax he brought his hand from his dick and placed Amy on the lower part of his fingers and lowered her back to his crotch.

Amy was now exhausted. Her body was near the point of collapse, and she felt grateful when she was plucked and dangled in front of the giants face. She was getting beyond the idea of caring, she felt defeated. The man grunted and jiggled her violently around, his huge pupils fixed firmly on her tiny frame. She was being eyed up like a tiny piece of meat, the giant literally salivating and licking his lips as he started. The grotesque gurns and grunts stopped as the giant released his hand from his dick and brought it alongside her. Amy was dropped carefully onto the palm adjacent at the base of the fingers. The fingers gently curled around her, not fully as to enclose her but just enough to create a nest to stop her falling to the ground below. The hand then slowly lowered her back to the dick she had just escaped. Amys eyes welled up, this was hopeless. For a moment she had seen some light at the end of the tunnel, that light was now extinguished in the shadow of Bradeys vainy shaft. The giants hand cupped around his shaft, enclosing Amy in between his palm and dick. He pumped away like a steam train and Amy was pummeled up and down. The pain of being brutally dragged along his dick was excruciating enough but the pressure placed on her from the close hand was become unbearable. Blood rushed into Amy`s face as the compression intensified. Bradley let off a load moan and screamed with excitement that muffled its way through his palm. As he reached climax the pressure became too much for her body to take. With one big squeeze of his hand Amys body popped out of existence.

Bradley tugged himself off until completion. He laid back and breathed heavily starting at the sealing. He looked down at his cock now covered in his own cum with red pulpy streaks covering the length of one side. He got up and walked to the kitchen to grab some tissues to clean himself up and tossed them in the bin.

Bradley awoke on the sofa, his phone alarm blaring. His head felt like it was going to burst. “What the fuck happened last night?” he whispered quietly to himself, rubbing his temple. He lurched upwards from the sofa. He opened the fridge and downed a half empty bottle of water to quench his immense thirst. Opening the bin to thrown the empty bottle he looked at the red stained tissue and paused. His tired and hungover brain deeming this to not be something he could deal with, he threw the bottle in and trudged off to work.