- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A little slower pace on this chapter. This is more about getting the characters into their positions as we enter the business end of the story. Most is now complete and will feature a lot more interaction. Stay tuned!

Ewa lifted Richard and his wine lid onto the top of the fridge. She did not want any incidents with young Ana while she was eating dinner. She could send her up to bed soon. She could not help but be excited by the prospect of an evening alone with Richard, even if he was only an inch tall. Richard seemed happy enough gulping down mouthfuls in his wine bath so needn’t worry. She sat Ana down once she had jumped into the room on her own little plastic table in the corner, placing the pasta in front of her.

Above the mother and daughter, Richard was having a whale of a time. He was sat chest high in white wine and the fumes alone would be enough to get him plenty tipsy. He had gulped down a few mouthfuls and was well on the way to being full on drunk. The wine lid had relatively short sides, so he was able to stand and lean against it giving him a full view of the room below. He watched as the titanic Ewa wandered around the room, making sure to keep a close eye on her football field sized ass, flexing and wobbling through her tight leggings. She moved to the side of the fridge directly below giving Richard a full view down the canyon on her cleavage. He peered down the abyss and took in every freckle and wrinkle of the tons of tit flesh. He penis was now rock hard and pressed up against the side of the lid.

Amy on the other hand was not having as much of an enjoyable time. She was clinging on for dear life in her dark, denim prison as the toddler bounced down the stairs. The world flashing by above through the opening of the pocket. The relative space of her jean jail closed once Ana sat down, the fabric pressing against her and tightly constricted her body. Her lungs compressed and her breathing became heavy and panicked. She desperately tried to move any of her limbs, but the density of the material meant her puny muscles could not force any movement.

Ana wolfed down her food at the table, barely stopping to take a breath. “Finished mommy” she cheered proudly, beaming a tomato covered smile up to her mother. “Wow hunny that was fast! Why don`t you go and watch some TV in the living room before you go up to bed?”. Ana cheered with excitement and ran off from the table. Ewa laughed, watching her daughter skip away. Taking a sip of her wine Ewa rose from the table and reached up to the fridge to collect Richard. “How are you doing little guy?”. Richard responded with a double thumbs up and gulped down another lot of white wine. Ewa laughed down towards the little man “Are you hungry?”. “Yes! I am starving” Richard shouted back. Ewa moved back to the table and tore of the smallest piece of pasta she could and handed it down slowly to the little man. Richard grabbed the sauce covered piece that was still at least two foot wide and bit his teeth straight into it. The thickness was difficult to cut through but with some tough chews he managed to have enough to satisfy his hunger. Once he was finished Ewa rose from the table. “I am going to get Ana settled. I will be back down for you later when she is down for the night”.

Ewa settled onto the sofa as Ana sat crossed legged watching a colorful and loud children’s TV show. Ewa was eager to move Ana off to bed so she could spend some more time with Richard. She felt a tinge of excitement rushing through her body. It still didn`t feel completely real but she was excited to see how her night with the little man would unfold. “Come on Ana, time for you to go up to bed now”. Ana sighed with frustration. “Mummy can you go to bed too? I don`t like being upstairs on my own”. Ewa thought about the request for a second. Something seemed quite nice about spending a lazy evening in bed with a tiny Richard, she hoped he wasn’t too drunk though. “Okay then Ana. You go upstairs and get ready, and I will be up in a second”. Ana cheered with joy and to celebrate sprung a clumsy, but impressive given her age, handstand. She clattered onto the floor with a thud and a giggle before running upstairs.

Inside Anas dungaree pocket chaos had been bestowed on Amy. Her world had been rocking up and down since Ana got up from her table but suddenly a huge amount of G force battered into her stomach as her world tilted upside down. She craned her neck upwards and watched helplessly as the world twisted and turned around on itself. A judder of movement shunted her downward and she felt herself sliding down out of position. Another shunt pushed her further down as gravity did it`s best to pull her body out from the pocket. A slow descent escalated in speed rapidly and within a few moments she found herself falling through midair and down towards the ground. Her little body hurled towards the ground before Anas knee moved outward towards the side and knocked her trajectory, taking out some of her downward momentum. Her body luckily only had a relatively small fall onto the adjacent wooden coffee table.

With a thud she rolled onto the surface, out of breath and her body filled with a sudden relief and adrenaline her unexpected survival. Amy took a few seconds before rising to her feet to reassess her new situation. Looking up she was almost level with the laughing Ana who was lying, upper body raised on the floor. Looking to her right she noticed a new figure, larger than anything living thing she had seen thus far. Something seemed familiar about the face that loomed high above her. “That`s Richards cleaner……EWA!”. Without hesitation she jumped up and down and waved her arms frantically trying to get her attention. The giantess above her moved around the room, frustratingly oblivious to the tiny Amy`s cries. She watched helplessly as Anna and her mother stomped out of the room, leaving Amy stranded on the coffee table.

Ana sprinted up the stairs and Ewa made her way towards the kitchen. She moved to the fridge and stretched her arms upwards, her lack of height meaning she had to blindly move her hand around to find her little prize. Richard watched as the huge appendage searched around for him. He was well on the way to drunkenness now and squeaked a few slurred instructions. “Cold…. Colder….Freezing! Come on Ewa you’re so bad!” He belly laughed at her between each word. Ewa could not help but giggle at the 1 inch man mocking her. “Stop it! Or I will just leave you up there!”. Her hand continued the search “Hot…hotter….boiling” Her fingers descended down and clutched the wine lid. Richard sarcastically cheered and applauded as he was lowered down. Ewa laughed down at the little man. “Richard! Why are you naked again!?”. “The paper dissolved *Hiccup* so I just threw it off”. Richard seemed much more comfortable in his all-natural state now. He sat with his arms along the rim like he was sat in a jacuzzi. “I am sure it is nothing you haven’t seen before”. “Hey! I am a taken woman Mr. Barnsdale” Ewa replied with mock anger. Richard was unsure if she had taken what he had said in the wrong way, he squirmed uncomfortably. “Besides…” she added “I can barely see it anyway!”.

Ana sung happily as she entered the room. The 3 women stranded in the cot sat and waited apprehensively. “Hello Little dollies” she exclaimed with genuine joy. She sauntered around the room as she got everything ready for bedtime. “I hate this little bitch” Abby stated with vigorous anger. “This is the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever been through, when we get back to normal, I am going to make sure this common little shit gets what’s coming to her”. Isobel was getting annoyed “She`s a child! What would do you expect. We need to be nice to her to keep her on side – she could be our ticket out of here". “None of my kids would be like this. Guess this is what happens to the shit munchers with no money” Tracey added with a huff. Abby nodded in agreement.

“Come on Ana – lets brush your teeth now please” Ewa called from the hallway. “Coming Mummy” Ana replied and darted out of the room, now dressed in Frozen pajamas. “That`s an adults voice!” Isobel stated, adrenaline rushing through her body. “This is our chance, if we all shout when she comes back in we could be saved”. They could hear the noise of bristles on teeth echoing from the bathroom. Ana returned with a skip followed by a larger giant. “Oh my god it`s Ewa” Isobel shouted. The other 2 stood dumbfounded and confused. “Mommy can I play with my toys a little before bed?” Ana asked, her hand reaching down for the toy cot. “No not now – you can play with them tomorrow” Her mother replied, eager to hurry her daughter along. Anas hand grabbed onto the little toy regardless, her hand casting a shadow over the 3 women trapped within. Isobel jumped and waved with as much noise and vigor as possible, but Anas hand shielded in most of the noise into barely audible mumbles to the giants above. Isobel stopped and looked at Tracey and Abby who stood motionless. “Come on! Why aren’t you helping?! This is it! This is our chance!”. The 2 shuffled gingerly, Isobels eyes widened in frustrated shock. “I am not dealing with her! That little bitch is not getting her hands on me!” Abby muttured. “Yeah, I don`t know where those dirty common hands have been, she cleans our toilets for fuck sake” Tracey argued like she had multiple options. “I`d be careful who you call ‘Little’ now Abs” Isobel stated, Abby could only heave her head downwards in bitter embarrassment “And mum you have always seemed to hold some weird grudge against her…” She paused, contemplating the consequences of her next few words “just because she wants to fuck dad”. Traceys eyes darted back, appalled that the elephant in the room had been let out of the cage. Isobel took a breath “Right now we need help. We are literally fucking helpless. If we don`t get help we will die. So put whatever bullshit reasons you have away and help me get her attention”. The two stood still like schoolgirls screamed at by a teacher and begrudgingly began to shout and wave.

Above them Ana frustratingly stomped her feet and sent a childish scowl at her mother “But mum…”. “No ifs or buts, it is time for bed”. Before Ana began a second round of negotiations, she remembered she still had her favorite dolly in her pocket, her mum did not need to know about her. With her free hand she reached into her pocket and felt around for her new companion. She grazed her fingers over each nook of her pocket but no sign of Ana. “Mommy I need to go downstairs…I…I.. I`ve lost my new dolly”. Ana tried to charge past Ewa but was gently pushed back by her mother, causing the women incased in the toy cot to batter against the sides. “Not tonight, Ana. It will still be there tomorrow. I won`t tell you again”. Ana went for a second charge and tried crawling through her mother’s legs only to be pulled out and put back in place. In a burst of anger, she shoved her mother in the legs. “Right that`s it!” Ewa snatched the cot from Ewa and was met with bellowing cries and screeches from the young girl. The 3 women desperately tried to get Ewa`s attention but she did not look towards them, and any noise was cancelled out by Anas deathly loud screams. They were unceremoniously placed onto a shelf nearby so that Ana would have no way of reaching them. “No more toys now! BED!” Ewa fumed at her daughter whose screams and tears had left a little guilt in Ewa. Sighing she offered her daughter a compromise “If you are good in the morning – you can have them back tomorrow when you get back from school, okay?”. Anas sobs softened and she meekly nodded back in response. “Good night now – I`ll be right next door okay?” She ushered Ana into bed and kissed her forehead “Night mommy”. Ewa smiled as she looked at her daughter from the doorway and turned out the lights and gently closed the door. The 3 women in the cot looked at each other in darkness and in disappointment, that was a big opportunity missed. At least they were high and safe from Anas grasp. “You hear that little dollies. Tomorrow we can play all day”. The words cut through each of the 3 and chilled through them like a cold breeze.

Ewa walked away from Anas room and back to the bathroom to complete her nightly routine. She brushed her own teeth and collected Richard from the top of the bathroom cupboard where she had kept him out of sight from Ana. He seemed to have got a little further with the wine as the liquid level seemed much lower than when she was downstairs. He squeaked a few incoherent sentences as she walked through the hall to her bedroom that she struggled to hear. Upon entering the room she placed him on the bedside table and turned the lamp on. Ewa watched as Richard clumsily climbed out of his little wine bath and dropped ungracefully onto the surface. She could not help but be impressed that he managed it unaided given he was clearly drunk. “You okay there little guy?”. Richard responded with an enthusiastic double thumbs up. Ewa laughed and sauntered across the room picking some pajamas from her chest of drawers. She had also consumed a fair amount of wine herself and was in the sweet stage of tipsy. Drunk enough to have gained an unbreakable confidence but sober enough to be fully aware of her actions. She looked over at the tiny man and bit her lip, she had a little plan that she thought he might enjoy. She walked nonchalantly over to him, adding in a fictitious yawn to add to her charade. She stopped near him and stretched her arms up over her body. Tilting her body so her ass was directly in his eyeline she placed two thumbs into her leggings at the hips and slowly but purposefully pulled them down. She pushed her firm little ass up as much as she could as her upper body lowered down.

Richard stood in awe. He had watched her intently as she paraded around the room and now the two biggest ass cheeks, he had ever seen were thrust into his eyeline like advertising billboards. He took in every inch, every dimple as well as getting a look at two tight vaginal lips that peaked from underneath. The smell that came over him was intoxicating. He breathed it in deep into his lungs. His dick rushed to attention, and it took every fiber of his being to not jump into the heavenly pillows of ass placed in front of him like the gates of heaven. Her naked flesh was replaced with pink and cream pajama shorts that only extenuated her curvy rear, leaving the perfect amount of under bum poking out below. Her top was flung off from her back leaving only her bra strap that was soon taken off. She turned around without looking at Richard and he was graced with seeing 2 soft, round and perky breasts that stood out proudly  from her chest. Each jiggle caused a rush of sexual adrenaline that was becoming harder to ignore. “Does she know what she`s doing?” He thought whilst still staring directly at her two mountainous tits. His mind jumped back into reality as the breasts were cruelly taking away as her tight-fitting matching pajama top covered them. “Oh my god! Sorry Richard, I forgot you were there” she said, her tone not matching what in normal circumstances would have been a mortifying incident.

Ewa climbed into bed and lay with her hand propping up her head and smiled down at the minute man on her nightstand and gave herself a self-gratifying inward smile when she noticed his tiny erection. Richard was clearly drunk but the two managed to carry on a good conversation and talked for two hours about everything and nothing. Ewa even placed her phone next to him and played some music through the phone on a quiet volume but loud enough for Richard to imagine he was stood on the dancefloor of a pumping nightclub. Ewa laughed hysterically as Richard danced around and watched his little dick bounce and wobble around. She turned the music off after a while and the 2 sat quietly for a second. Neither would vocalize it but there was something in the air. A certain electricity, a sense of foreboding. “I`ve always liked you Ewa…I know we don`t speak that much when you are working but it always brightens my day up seeing you” Richard was still slurring his words. Ewa now much more intoxicated after finishing off the bottle replied “Thanks Richard. That…I like knowing that”. They both paused. “If  I wasn`t with Tracey…and did not have the kids….” Ewa pulled her hand up to stop Richard, she knew the feeling but did not want him to say something he would regret. “I know Richard. I can`t say I would not say the same thing, but I have a long term boyfriend and a daughter and you have a wife to get back to” she stated with a longing sense of reluctant acceptance. “I know but. I don`t know if it is this whole fucked up situation or the wine or whatever but right now…I kinda wish… things did not have to change”.

Ewa lost herself in the moment. She leaned her head in towards the tiny man and pursed her lips forward. Richard was knocked back a few paces by the force but grabbed onto Ewas oncoming lips with outstretched arms and planted his own much smaller lips onto the soft, moist skin and kissed as if he was 18 again. The lips enveloped his entire body, goblets of her spit drenched over him. It was indescribable. Perfection. Ewa barely felt any resistance as her lips touched onto Richard. His whole body could be swept up into her lips like a crumb of food, but she knew he was there. His body felt fantastic pressed into her lips, and she could feel the lightest squeezed from his formerly powerful arms, as well as a little rock-hard dot poking into her bottom lip. She just about felt her kissed returned and even though physically she could barely register the action, the emotion and significance were not lost on her. She moved her head back and the two basked in the aftermath for a moment. “Good night, Richard”. “Ewa..Can I have something to sleep on”. “Oh shit of course” Her voice raised in volume and her words broke the spell of romance slightly. “Errrm let me see….” She added, looking around for something soft she could give him. “Here we go!”. Ewa raised her discarded panties from the floor and placed it in front of Richard. “Is this okay?” she asked with a smile. Richard loved the idea but wanted to not come across as keen as his mind “Yeah I guess so”. Ewa folded the knickers onto the table to add thickness and Richard curled up into them. Ewa shut the lights off. Richard writhed around in her panties. The smell of her womanhood permeated his new bed and he sniffed at it like a hound dog.

Bradley fell through the door as he arrived home. His mind a whirr after a long night of excess. He had been drinking steadily for hours and had ended his alcohol binge with a few tabs of acid to really set his mind racing. He was drunk and tripping balls, never a great combo. He placed his hand onto the wall for support and stumbled into the living room. Turning the main light, he crash landed onto the sofa and stared out to the wall, trying to adjust his mind back to reality. The room was deathly silent barring a weird squeaking. His wide eyes darted around the room to find the cause and his pupils fixated onto the coffee table. Atop the table was a tiny thing, it looked like a little doll, but it was moving. “I must be tripping my nuts off” Bradley thought. He closed and reopened his eyes a few times, but the little creature remained there. “Well, what do we have here?”