- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry, there's a little change in how I will be writing the story moving forward.  It still follows the same plot as the first two chapters but I will be changing to mostly first person here.  I'm not a very experienced writer and I'm finding it a lot easier.


I was in awe as the sky zipped open over my leather prison.  Almost immediately five giant appendages cast another shadow over me and encompassed my body, leaving only my head free from the giant hand’s grasp.  Lifted out of the bag I was quickly lifted up towards Amanda’s face.  “Hey, I was thinking a lot on the drive home.  I know this is a huge shock to you but I want you to know that you are welcome to stay here until we can figure something out.”  she said beaming down at me.  


The butterflies in my stomach were as prominent as they’ve ever been.  Her smile was beautiful and reassuring but at this size her pearly white teeth were intimidating.  The panic started to set in.  “Amanda, can you put me down!” I exclaimed. 


“Yeah, sorry.” she said.  “I didn’t mean to overwhelm you.”  She moved her hand down onto her bed and uncurled her fingers, dropping me the last bit onto her comforter.  I realized again that I was stark naked, quickly moving my hands back as cover.  “We’ll get something figured out for clothes soon.” she said with her smile creeping back. “Although, I wouldn’t complain if we never did.”


Calming down and taking in my surroundings, her flirty jokes helped to ease my mind.  “I’m sorry, I’m just flustered from everything still” I said honestly.  Amanda’s face turned into a cute pout.  “Don’t worry I’m not upset with you.  I can only imagine what you’re going through right now.”  Amanda crouched down, her face lowering towards me again.  “I’m gonna go freshen up, haven’t showered since we hit the gym, and give you some time to adjust here.


Standing back to her full height again Amanda turned around with her back facing me.  Her hands reached up to her neckline and started to lift her shirt off.  With her shirt in her hands, her sports bra was visible from behind.  She turned her head to face me, keeping her frontside out of sight and gave me a flirty wink before tossing her shirt onto me cascading me into another dim lit world.  Some more undressing was heard before the footsteps led out of the room.  


Finding my way out of the shirt I took in my massive new home.  Her walls were painted a warm white color.  Some nice wooden dressers with a desk and a standing mirror lined the walls in the room.  The ceiling fan loomed over me spinning at incredible speeds reminding me that the normal world isn’t slowing down.  Walking around the shirt on the bed I noticed her yoga pants she’d been wearing all day accompanied by her sports bra, pink socks, and a black thong.  The blood in my body quickly found itself rushing to my member as I envisioned her walking out of the room naked so close to me.  


Hearing the shower running, and lacking self control, I decided to walk up to her discarded clothing.  Her scent was coming back stronger as I loomed close.  Passing the socks I walked straight up to her thong.  The soft fabric was above my waist at its highest point.  Curled up from rolling down her legs as she took it off, there was one large section flat and facing me.  The closer I got, the hornier I became, the smell was intoxicating and the thong was clearly wet.  With no self restraint, the first thing I did was rub my erect member right into the damp cloth.  


No sooner did I start to act on my pervish desires did footsteps quickly approach.  Jumping back my hands recovered my privates and I looked out towards the doorway.  Fully clothed was another girl I’d never seen before.  My heart dropped.  This gorgeous woman walked into the room and turned directly towards the vanity.  Now in a gap between the clothes out onto the comforter I watched as she opened the drawer and grabbed something as I tried to sneak my way to any cover.  She turned around and took a step back towards the bedroom door, but her foot didn’t even strike the ground before her eyes locked onto me.