- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hey guys, I hope you are doing okay. This story is based on this great image by Redcoffee1. Check his gallery, It is very cool and is full of great content. Please click the linkS below to show him our support!


www.deviantart.com/redcoffee1/…

Please do not forget to leave a review or a comment.

KILLJOY

Although I don't really like parties, I couldn't refuse Mark's invitation, after all, we've been friends since childhood. The elevator takes me to the top floor with its typical metallic screech. As I walk out and take two steps the sound of music reaches my ears. Apartment 333, I knock and a few seconds later Mark opens the door.


"Hi Mark." 


"Hey, it's Tommy," he says excitedly. "Come in."


I walk in and I can't help but feel envious of his apartment. It is spacious and quite luxurious. I quickly take a seat on one of the sofas and take in the scenery. The place is packed with people, both boys and girls. Some dance, others prefer to get drunk on beer or eat while a few (including myself) prefer to sit and be quiet.


Suddenly a powerful rumble shakes the foundations of the entire building. Porcelain plates, glasses and decorations crash to the floor.


"What the hell is going on?!" shouts one of the guests.


"Keep calm! It's just a tremor!" Mark says with authority.


The sudden earthquake stops as quickly as it appeared and everything seems to be back to normal.


"Put on the news!" a girl says.


Mark takes the control of the television, turns it on and quickly puts on the Sao Paolo news channel. There is a thick curtain of black smoke emanating from a building and a crowd of onlookers around it, including a female reporter.


"Susanna Gertreux, speaking. I am standing in front of the residential building where a powerful explosion occurred just a few seconds ago. The cause of the crash is still unknown. As a curiosity, this is also the place of residence of the famous adult film actress Victoria Alonso. We have no information if the actress was at home at the time of the explosion."


Suddenly and without warning a gigantic white foot emerges from the building and crushes the reporter like a vermin. The screams are not long in coming.


"Susanna!" The cameraman shouts when he sees the spilled entrails of his partner.


"What the hell is that?!"


Finally, the smoke clears and horror takes hold of us as we see a colossal woman pose in front of us. She has tanned skin full of tattoos. In particular, a skull on her right arm and a group of flowers on her thick left thigh attract attention. Her hair is long, blonde and silky due to the excessive use of hair product. Her round breasts are oversized and her inflated bubble butt is simply huge even for her new size. If you add that to a graceful face, thick and fleshy lips, we have Victoria Alonso as a result, but this time it is different. This time she is the same height as a damn building, I would dare to say that right now she is 150 meters tall.


"Those pills that the doctor recommended really made me grow. I just wanted a little more size for my butt,” Victoria says nonchalantly, as if nothing is happening.


The gigantic model is wearing a one-piece undergarment that does very little to cover her inhumanly firm buttocks.


"You killed Susanna! You damn monster!" the cameraman yells.


"Who the hell is Susana?" Victoria says with little interest.


"You crushed her with your foot!" the reporter yells.


Victoria lifts her foot and checks its bloody sole.


"Gross," she says with a face full of disgust. "You dirty my foot." 


Victoria reaches down, reaches out, and grabs three people in the crowd against their will between her fingers.


"Let us go!"


"What are you going to do to us?!"


"Let us go please!"


"Can you shut up? I just want you to help me clean up this mess,” Victoria says.


The giantess holds her three prisoners tightly and with them she begins to clean the blood from her foot. She is literally using them as human napkins. The only thing they can do is scream, they don't have the strength to oppose the oversized woman. When Victoria's sole is completely shiny, the skin of those three unfortunates is completely covered in blood and Susana's viscera.


"Thanks for your help guys," Victoria says with a smile.


"Let us go please!"


"Whatever." In a fleeting movement, Victoria launches her three kidnappers into the air behind her head. We quickly lose sight of them, they're dead, there's no way anyone would survive a fall like that.


"Juan!" shouts a girl who was apparently a friend of one of the victims.


"How did you do that?! You monster!"


"Shut up for a bit. How annoying you are" 


Victoria raises her left foot and without thinking twice crushes more than a dozen people, who disappear and then reappear as red spots on the ground.


"Great, now I'll have to clean this foot," Victoria says without any remorse.


The few survivors try to flee the place.


"Where do you think you're going? With the upset you're putting me through at least have the decency to help calm me down."


Victoria takes a few steps, crouches down and catches everyone in her path except the cameraman. There must be at least thirty people at her mercy in the palm of her hand.


"You know what's the only thing that relaxes me when I get tense? A good fuck. But since I'm so big now I don't think I'll find a penis my size, too bad. I'll have to make do with you,” Victoria says, smiling.


The giantess divides her prisoners in half, one for each hand.


"I hope you enjoy the show as much as I do.”


Victoria stamps the persons of her right hand in the middle of her gigantic thighs and begins to rub them on her private part with exaltation. The colossal woman's hand moves from side to side as she releases deafening moans of pleasure.


"You're doing good! Just how I like it!"


Victoria forcefully shoves the captives of her left hand into the space between her oversized buttocks and begins pulling them in and out of her colossal ass repeatedly. The giantess is satisfying herself based on the lives of other people.


"How I love being fucked in the ass!" Victoria yells in complete excitement.


Minutes later the giantess takes the prisoners from her right hand and takes them up to her face.


"You guys didn't do too bad. Not just anyone can make me come like this."


Victoria sticks out her colossal tongue and runs it over her hand. In less than a second, she swallows fifteen innocent people like candy.


"Delicious," she says excitedly. "As for you."


Victoria shoves the remaining fifteen people deep into her ass.


"Ahhh! I love you guys!" says the gigantic nymphomaniac. "I hope you like living in my ass for the rest of your days."


Victoria lowers her head and plants her colossal gaze on the cameraman.


"You know? When I'm done fucking I end up hungry,” she says as she approaches the terrified man.


"No Please. Let me go!” 


The poor, defenseless man begins to run for his life. Without much trouble, Victoria reaches down and lifts him off the ground by his legs with the help of two of her monumental fingers. The giantess lifts the cameraman above her head and opens her thick lips.


"No Please! I don't want to die!” 


Victoria lets go of the man in her mouth, and the image on the television fades to static.


Everyone around me is terrified. They can't believe what they just saw. I don't blame them, neither do I.


"We have to get out of here!"


"Let's get out of town!"


"Mark! We must go! Now!"


A sudden succession of earthquakes silences the disordered cries of my companions.


"The building where Victoria lived was around the corner from here," Mark says, paralyzed with fear.


"I wonder what's in here," a familiar, shrill voice is heard saying.


Quickly the ceiling is destroyed by two colossal hands with pink painted nails.


"More little ones to please me, how cute," says Victoria.


The giantess reaches out with her right hand, grabs a girl, and pulls her up to eye level.


“You are quite sexy."


Victoria undresses the girl, leaving her completely naked and then starts licking her breasts.


“Leave me please!" the girl yells.


While Victoria amuses herself with her prey, the others run in terror. For my part, I prefer to hide behind one of the kitchen tables.


"You're not going anywhere!" Victoria yells annoyed.


The giantess quickly swallows the girl and crushes with her fist a good number of the guests who try to escape.


"No one leaves here.You are here to satisfy me." 


Victoria raises her colossal finger and begins to mercilessly crush my acquaintances. Helpless people run around trying to avoid death.


"I love the sound of of your bones breaking," Victoria says as she sucks on her bloody fingers.


Suddenly Victoria changes her strategy. She reaches down and grabs two street light poles. When she rejoins, I can see how she holds the poles as if they were toothpicks.


"I love Chinese food," she says between laughs.


Victoria uses the wooden poles as if they were chopsticks to eat sushi. It is impossible not to notice her excitement as she devours us as if we were simple snacks. I almost screamed when I saw how the huge sticks deprived a boy in front of me of movement and lifted him into the air to end up being eaten by the giantess.


"Thanks for the food guys, I'm ready for a second round," Victoria says smiling.


With a single punch the giantess breaks the floor of the building, some unfortunates stumble and fall. Victoria reaches into the hole and pulls out a large number of people from the floors below. She grabs the rest of the party survivors and brings them up to her face.


"I wonder what I'm going to do with you." Victoria looks thoughtful. "I know!"


Victoria begins to rub the prisoners on her massive buttocks. The dozens of people caught between her hands scream as they are pressed again and again against Victoria's massive bubble butt.


“Give me some love, guys."


Victoria's right hand detaches from her ass and begins rubbing her titanic breasts. Some with very little luck slip and fall into the void.


"I'll save you for later.I think I want something bigger." 


Victoria gathers the kidnapped people in one hand, which she inserts deep into her gigantic butt. There are hundreds of people trapped and squashed right in the middle of her massive buttcheeks, including Mark.


"And there's still room for a lot more, Victoria says with a laugh. But I think I need something that can support my new size."


Victoria approaches the building and starts wiggling on top of it with erotic movements. The structure of the building begins to shake. The woman's gigantic breasts collide head-on with the building.


"Don't break so fast."


Victoria turns around and begins to slam her colossal human-filled buttocks against the building. The titanic woman's vibrating butt is destroying what's left of the condo. 


"Don't tell me you can't stand an ass like mine."


This is the end. The building is about to fall. The ground around me cracks and I descend into the vast void.


I'm not dead, I open my eyes and manage to get up. This must be some kind of miracle. I'm right on top of the wreckage of the destroyed building. Despite falling from such a height, I only have a broken left arm, a sprained right foot, and a few bruises, not to mention that I'm completely covered in dust. The best thing would be not to analyze too much the reasons why I'm still alive, all I have to do is get out of here at any cost.


Looking up at the horizon, I almost regret not having died.


Victoria has grown more, much more. Its current size is now between 850 and 900 meters. The gigantic porn actress is indulging herself with buildings full of people. In both hands she has at least two buildings. With the right one she rubs her intimate part and with the left her colossal butt. I am unable to count the people who are trapped between her inhuman buttcheeks, being optimistic I would say that there are tens of thousands locked up between those mountainous walls of meat and fat.


"This is the third round guys! Please me properly and maybe I won't eat you!" Victoria says between moans of excitement.


Maybe I never should have come to this party. I wonder if my parents are still alive. I guess I should try to find them. I have to get out of here while she's entertained.