- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for checking out my little story! I It has been a long time since I have written anything, so I hope this is enjoyable.There is segments that discuss the 'village' which is kind of the setting for any of my stories. It's Richard's personal Lego city he has built in his basement where people live. Tossed in some references to it and the way of life to help break the story up a little bit.

The day before within the center of the 'village' as Richard called it he had constructed a small billboard make of Lego and paper. The sign was extremely simple: 'Looking for willing woman who would love to be painted. Please stand by the exit tomorrow at sundown'. Richard figured nobody would be willing to stand by the exit, since there was no listed prize for obedience. He had even made plans the day of to hang out with some of his buddies and play some Battletech.

So when he walked by the enclosure in his basement on the way to his little painting room, he was pleasantly surprised to catch in the corner of his vision a small blonde individual standing by the exit. He immediately paused his step and turned and looked to her, noting she was wearing a simple black shirt and grey sweats. Standing 6 inches tall she waved up to him, smiling as she hopped on her feet to get his full attention. For a moment Richard tried to think of the girl's name, but nothing came to mind. He had seen her in his little village living with two other women in one of the houses so she had some familiarity to him. It was no matter, he had a surprisingly willing subject and a deep desire to put brush to his canvas.

For Susan her stay in the village had been a willing change to her life. Outside of these Lego brick walls she was a former banker whose career went upside down due to a failed audit. Slowly going broke, her husband leaving her, she decided to answer an ad on Backpage one day from an individual claiming to 'find you a new life'. The gentleman behind the ad was Richard who was calm and explained every step of the process and showed her the little village with the little men and women that lived within. They were fed well, treated well, and most importantly seemed extremely happy with their situation. It was all she needed to hear as she agreed to the process and before she knew it a blue glow had overtaken her and she woke up in a small Lego house, fully furnished and in what looked to be basic clothes. That was several years ago and now Susan was living with two other women, spending her days reading literature she requests during 'Goods Weeks' and playing various board games with her newfound sisters. To her, accepting the offer of being painted with no reward made her anxious. It was a new avenue and reminded her of something she had read in one of her books. The thought of a brush, loaded with paint, dragging across her skin slowly made her excited. Now she stood, looking up to Richard, as his hand came down and gripped her gently and lifted her up. The soft flesh of his palm put her world into claustrophobic darkness briefly as she could feel vibrations from the flesh prison with every step he took.

An interesting dynamic between Richard and his tiny residents was he rarely spoke to them. Often he would communicate through written text or through gestures, feeling that getting to know them on a personal level in the event one passed in his care would damage him emotionally. His silent march to the kitchen skin was only interrupted by the sounds of his shoes on the tiles, as he approached the sink and turned on warm water and procured a small plastic bowl. Filling it with a tiny dab of dawn dish soap and warm water he set it on the counter and lifted his captive up and slowly set her down next to it. As she seemed to get her bearings he fetched a miniature towel and washrag from the tiny laundry station, tossing them to her as he gestured for her to undress.

Those in the village had knowledge that Richard had seen them undressed many times before. On their initial shrinkage they were knocked out and their small naked forms were at his mercy. There were some of the women and men who would accept 'Pleasure Nights' from Richard, going with him to his room for all manner of sexy events with one another and with him. It was known he was always kind and had never pushed anyone too far or went outside of their wishes. Susan, knowing this, knew that if she wanted she could say no to being undressed, and go back to the village. But she thought about it, chewing on the ideas for a moment before she hooked her thumbs in her waistband and pulled her sweats and panties off in one go. Her hands slowly slid up and removed her shirt, exposing her bare breasts as she shivered from the cold. Kicking her clothes far enough aside to avoid getting them wet she looked to Richard whose hand descended and gently plucked her up between thumb and forefinger and set her in the warm bath. Immediately she felt relaxed as she slid onto her ass and allowed the bubbles to wash up over her. For a moment she was out of sight save for the top of her blonde hair, before slowly rising up with washcloth in hand and started to scrub herself. She turned while she washed to look at Richard only to see he was across the kitchen with his back turned making himself a glass of whiskey. Her eyes settled on that bottle of Maker's Mark as he poured it, a deep pain in her heart for one of the few things she missed in her past life. Alcohol was rarely given in the village as Richard claimed that he wanted to avoid repeat incidents that had happened in the early days of the village. Maybe she could bargain for a sip after being his painted doll? Her mind thought of the possibilities to come as she watched him come back over and set the glass down next to her bowl.

His eyes peered down to her with a gaze of deep concentration. He took sips of his drink as she scrubbed every inch of her body and swam around within the bowl for quite a while. Richard wanted to make sure she was comfortable for the coming evening so he gave her as much time as she needed. Besides, this one was providing him with a free show as her naked form glided through the bubbles, on occasion standing and exposing her sizable breasts above the suds. He slid a small ladder he used for such events by the bowl, dropping one end down into the water for her to climb out when she was ready. A normal sized dishrag sat under it to keep dribbles to a minimum and to give her a warm place to stand.

She wanted to stay in this bath all evening, swimming and enjoying this pool to herself. To float among the oversized bubbles and feel her muscles relax as she gently moved around would of been perfectly fine with her. But she looked to her hands and seen they were starting to prune and felt a tinge of alarm tighten through her chest. The experience was so relaxing she failed to account for herself, the canvas, becoming pruned from prolonged exposure to this bath. Seeing the ladder she swam over and climbed out, instantly grabbing the small towel and wrapping herself in it as she dried. She looked up to Richard and gave him a nod, the universal expression to 'proceed' within the village. Richard's hands came from both sides as they carefully lifted the edges of the dish rag, as her world went dark briefly as the fabric wrapped around her and probed her body all over to help dry her off. Immediately as this walls closed in her went limp, relaxing fully to avoid an injury as she took a level of satisfaction to feeling those fabric covered hands roaming her body. Her legs were spread briefly by a trunk of a finger, looping some of the fabric up and between them. To her it felt like a minute of time passed as that warmth made her squirm. In reality it was done absentmindedly, a scarce second of action. For her the idea of going to a 'Pleasure Night' was one that never really settled with her properly but she was starting to feel a slight change of heart as the light returned and she was on her back in his hands, looking up at her as her naked body glowed in the bright LEDs of his painting table. Slowly she felt herself deposited onto the surface, dishrag still beneath her as she sat on her knees and looked around.

Paint bottles half of her size sat squat all over as a hue of various colors and pigments stained the white table in every direction. Across the table next to a large coffee cup was about 20 brushes of various types and sizes standing proud, awaiting their chance to leave their mark on her. Above an extremely bright LED shined down and eliminated any shadows she would be casting across the table itself. There was the doubt again, welling up in her stomach like a fiend as she turned and looked up to him. It almost took her breath away what she seen as Richard gazed down to her with a headpiece on, magnifying glass making his right eye look bigger than it was. She leaped to her feet for a moment in surprise then laughed, looking down as she heard him laugh from above, a deep bellow that resonated over her and helped to ease her tensions...

... until the sound of tape pulling away from the roll filled her ears as she watched a black plastic puck land next to her. She glanced up, and seen a silhouette of his hands looping a piece of painter's tape on itself. His thumb descended, putting the tape onto the puck's top. He looked to her and motioned for her to step on it. She nodded, her heart beating faster and faster as she stepped onto the sticky surface. Within her mind she was screaming as she gently lifted a foot up only to find the adhesive qualities was enough to keep her in place. She looked down at her feet with a look of terror, almost ready to call out for him to stop until she was taken by surprise as a cold popsicle stick quickly stuck to her backside to keep her straight. She started to panic as she tried to pull away from it, looking up as Richard looked down at her and his face, seeing hers, turned to concern as he slowly started to remove the stick. 'Get it together, just go through with it....' she told herself over and over as the stick released and his fingers started to gently squeeze a foot to release it from the tape.

'What's the worst that can happen? There's never been an incident with him.... just do it!'

She looked to him and nodded yes, pushing her foot back down against the tape. She shook a little, but she smiled to him in a show of acceptance of his trust. He returned her smile as the stick pressed against her backside once more, as she felt the base lift up and click into what looked to be a small handle...

'This is it....' she thought as she watched him grab a fine point brush and dip it in the clean water, before reaching for his wet palette.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading chapter 1, chapter 2 will come shortly this weekend!