- Text Size +

Bloody Giantess Massacre:


By Drew Nightsin 


        The heavens  looked beautiful  that summer  night. The fire works were firing as the night sky was a colorful array of purples, blues and greens. Astronomers had stated  that whole week that a rare radiation solar strom was hitting the earth that night. A event that only hits the earth every 10,000 years. Making it a unique fourth of July. Yet, the beauty of that hot night had become the setting of a young woman's hellish nightmare. 


         Nancy  crawled along the dirt path, bleeding, bruised, and in pain. Her clothes ripped and slashed as they dropped off her scratched body.  Yet, her tears were not for herself. No, they were for her lover, Kristy  . Who was taken by a group of assholes while the couple was trying to enjoy the fireworks and space event. Nancy  knew  they wanted both but she fought and fought hard.  Those fuckers did not expect her to be ROTC. Nancy  fought hard and her reward was to be beat within a inch of her fucking life.  Now she layed half dead as she crawled as she bled and cried.  Her hair matted in blood, both hers and theirs. Her tears had smeared her eye liner making tears look like black tears running down her face. 


       Her tears were not of pity or pain but of pure rage. The rage of seeing those dicks come out of the truck. The rage of being beat up by local hicks. Then the rage of Kristy, her love  being dumped into the truck and tied up ;before, Nancy  screamed  for Kristy as they drove off. Now bloody, barefoot, and barely conscious as she crawled at the trail of that damn truck in her panties and what was left of her shirt. "I'll kill you all! Goddammit I'll kill you all!" She growled as she inched herself closer.


     Then, in the moonlight and fireworks the strange glow of the flare mesmerized her. The purples, blues, reds, and greens flowed like water over her. Nancy  got up from the ground and looked down the muddy truck trail as she felt strength return to her body. "I'll kill you ALL!!!" Nancy  could feel her body start feeling weird in the glow of this odd radiation.  As if the night heard her cry Nancy  could feel her wounds heal, her strength return to her body. Yet, her bones felt as if they were being stretched and ach. She screamed as her body felt as if her body stretched and pulled across the wooded field. She knelt down and screamed from the pain. 


        Then, it stopped and she looked around. Everything looked weird as if it was…..smaller. Nancy  looked around to see that everything was smaller to her. Nancy  got up to realize that she had grown to a massive woman. The trees came to her naval as she towered over all. She enjoyed this new change. Afterall, she liked the idea of being a giantess towering over small weak men. She snarled as she looked at the trail. "Hold on Kirsty , I'm coming."  


    She then started across the trail slowly. Her first goal was to know where they took her Kristy. The next to save her. She made it over the dirt path, smiling and hunting.