- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A gentle (but not too gentle) one-shot tale about a woman getting to know her recently-shrunken captive and his little body, commissioned by an anonymous reader.

---

Interested in commissioning me for your own custom story? I can write your ultimate macro fantasy, from a wide range of genres and lengths. Read details here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/Story-Commissions-Are-Open-Again-698491757

I also have a side-shop for miscellaneous pre-written & discounted goodies, such as flash fiction, unfinished tales, and deleted scenes from series like Time-Out and A Little Blackmail. Check it out here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/New-Special-Stories-Shop-802615692

My Patreon for early-access stories and exclusive tales is now online! Hope you'll give it a look: https://www.patreon.com/JacksmithShrinkStories

Beverly unzipped her purse and slid her fingers in along the leather interior. Her hot-pink manicured nails tapped on the miscellaneous lipstick tubes and mint tins within, until her thumb landed on a much softer object. She smiled, and curled her digits underneath the warm, five-inch-long creature. There was instant resistance, as its little limbs began thrashing in protest, but Beverly’s thumb came down hard across its abdomen, and with the log-like pillars of her four other fingers wrapped around the back, it was a cinch to lift the shrunken man out of her bag and into the light.

“There’s no use fussing like this, Felix,” Beverly said sternly, though a half-smile creeping in at the corner of her lip suggested she didn’t necessarily object, either. She held the man in a firm fist, though she was careful not to squeeze any more than the precise amount required to restrict his flailing arms and legs.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Felix wailed. The words came out in a higher pitch than he intended, but panic had taken over long before. He grunted, throwing his hips and shoulders from side to side in a desperate bid to loosen Beverly’s grip, but to no avail. As soft and lotioned as those fingers were on the outside, they were rooted in their curved positions with the strength of welded iron, and Felix wasn’t moving.

“I’m giving you some fresh air, what does it look like? I assumed it was starting to get a little stuffy in my handbag.” The woman tossed back her sleek auburn-dyed locks like a shampoo commercial model, and flashed her shrunken prize a gleaming pearly-white grin. With her free hand, she tucked the pad of her index finger beneath Felix’s chin, forcing him to look up at her. “So the sooner you relax, the sooner we can start having some fun.”

“F-Fun?” He redoubled his writhing efforts.

“Of course. You don’t think I shrunk and snatched you just to turn you into a gerbil, did you?” Beverly chuckled. “By the way, your little tantrum really is pretty adorable.” The smooth tip of her forefinger traced up the side of the little man’s head, stroking his cheek with surprising gentility despite Beverly’s size and power advantage. She stroked over his hair a few times, ruffling it, and then at last the fingers of her closed fist began to uncurl. They still hovered closely over Felix in the shape of a makeshift sarcophagus.

Not taking the hint, the man resumed fighting. He kicked and swung, tearing his shirt along the shoulder in the struggle. His arms squirmed out above where Beverly’s index finger poised over his windpipe, only to find it stuffed back inside by her thumb. The giant woman sighed, then re-coiled her fingers around Felix and squeezed, tighter than before, until she felt him go rigid.

“So wriggly, aren’t you? You’re still looking at this situation all wrong,” Beverly commented. She counted for ten seconds, then loosed her grip again enough for Felix to huff oxygen again. This time her palm opened all the way, allowing the man to splay out, from the heel of her hand across the fleshy gangplank of her fingers, but he was still recovering, and too spooked to try thrashing again. “Using up all your energy in such pointless ways, when you’d be better served saving yourself for the games. Personally, I think it’s kind of cute, but you’re only hurting yourself.”

Felix tried to murmur a question, but was still gratefully sucking down air. When next he opened his eyes, he was surprised to find that not only was Beverly not sealing him back in her vengeful fist, but that she had hooked her polished thumbnail under the hem of his buttoned-up shirt. With just enough room to wedge in her finger, the woman rolled the spiraled curvature of her digit back and forth on the man’s taut abdomen.

“Oooh. Not bad. Someone’s been doing his morning crunches,” Beverly said, a new playfulness emerging in her tone. A throaty rumble emanated from her throat like a purr. She pushed her finger in higher, until several of the buttons popped clean from the tiny shirt, and she could freely massage Felix from navel to neck.

“W-What’s happening?”

“I’m trying to convince you how much better off you’ll be if you just hold still and let me work,” Beverly retorted coyly. Now with two fingers pressed flush to Felix’s chest, she commenced stroking across his torso in figure-eights, kneading and coaxing his muscles into a state of repose. When the cuffs of his opened shirt got in the way, Beverly shrugged and ripped the rest of the garment clean off, flinging it over her shoulder.

“Oh.”

“Isn’t that better, now?” Beverly asked. Her palm tipped, and as she collected the shirtless shrunken man back into the center, her long fingers snaked back around with authoritarian intent. This time, she only wrapped down his legs, leaving his upper body fully exposed. “I think it’s better, anyway.”

“W-Wait…” Hesitantly, the man tried to dodge her molesting reach, even fruitlessly batting at her fingers with his fists.

“Quit struggling, please. I’ve waited long enough.” The woman’s fingers now had free reign to explore Felix’s top half, and she made ample use of that freedom. She pinched his deltoids, rubbed around his toned biceps, and stroked her thumb and index finger simultaneously along his chest and shoulder blades. The little victim tried leaning away, even curling downward against Beverly’s fist, only to find himself fondled right back into her easy clutches. Those digits were as merciless as they were soft, often gripping him so lightly he could feel the creases of her creamy fingerprints, yet was still completely subject to her whims.

“Please…”

“Now, let’s see what else you’re hiding down here, shall we?”

“T-This isn’t right. I won’t fight back again, just please don’t-”

“Give me another five minutes, doll, and I’ll turn that no into yes. You mark my words.” Beverly’s fingers at last unfurled from around Felix’s legs, revealing his rumpled trousers. Again he tried kicking out of range, but even faster than last time, the woman held him down fast to her palm by his waist. From there, it was a simple matter of capturing each two-inch-long wind-milling limb in her own precise fingertips. Then, with just a slip of her fingernail and application of pinched pressure, Beverly pulled the slacks down around Felix’s thighs. Ironically, his continued defensive worming aided the woman in ripping his pants off the ends of his legs, until he was left in his skivvies in her capable hand.

“You’re being such a little baby, Felix. All this squirming and making a big deal. It really is too much.”

Beverly’s fingers closed around him yet again. This time, Felix was struck by the feeling of her warm, pillowy skin compressed to his own from nearly every angle except where the paltry boxers concealed his junk. Her hand rose nearer to the level of her face, and each hot, spearmint-scented exhalation from Beverly’s pursed lips made Felix surer that he was soon going to be without that protection, too. She was enjoying herself immensely; that much was clear. Maybe too much.

“We’re almost there, little one. Are you going to hold nice and still for me, so I can find our your secrets?” Beverly teased. She reopened her fingers, and perhaps either by fear or simple burning curiosity, Felix obeyed and held still. He went limp and malleable as putty in Beverly’s hands as she slid her pinky finger under the waistband of his boxers and tugged them down his legs in three seconds flat, leaving him completely nude in her palm.

“There we go,” Beverly whispered. “Now I know what I’m dealing with, don’t I?”

“Y-Yes.”

“Don’t sound so shy. You may be much smaller and weaker than me, but you really ought to be proud of this little body you’ve got here.” Beverly’s fingers wandered around every nook and cranny of Felix’s form, squeezing and testing, but never to inflict pain. She took particular care wrapping his quadriceps inside her curled fingers, while running circles with her thumb over his firm six-pack. “So… hard and tight. You take care of yourself. It seems only right someone should get to enjoy it. Surely that’s not such a selfish thought, to want to play with all of this, when you’ve gone to the trouble of buffing yourself up and hiding it under those annoying clothes. Almost as if you wanted me to take you.”

Felix gurgled in response; he was out of words. He blushed ten shades pinker when at last Beverly stopped beating around the bush and eased her fingertip beneath his crotch, supporting his delicates with the pad of her pinky. Another of those throat-purrs, followed by an adoring giggle, punctuated her game. That finger was quickly joined by a second, and suddenly she had his member fastened between the gridded pads of her elegant digits, pumping with minute flickers of her knuckles. In the same motion, she had him pinned down against the bedding of her widespread palm, and with her warm, mint-sticky breath continuing to fog down around him, Felix was shocked to discover just how right she’d been after all. He bristled with goose bumps, and felt the endorphins coming awake.

“See, Felix? Didn’t I tell you how much easier it was to do things my way?” Beverly asked. She cradled the fragile little man between both sandwiched palms, still kneading the nub of his manhood while savoring the rest of his athletic shape for herself between her other exploratory fingers.

Chapter End Notes:
This one's quick and to the point, like Beverly herself. Thanks for reading!