- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Poor Petra finds herself as Wyatt's first victim. Unfortunate for her, Wyatt decides to have fun with her body before brutally finishing her off in his mouth. 

Wyatt’s giant eyes goggled the tiny blonde in the box as his breathing hardened. He didn’t care how these girls had gotten there or if he were in any danger himself, all he wanted was to get off on these women. He pulled Petra up by the edges of her hair and lifted her to eye level. She squirmed and yelled, which caused Wyatt’s hard on to grow. She must’ve been in a lot of pain being dangled by her hair like that. Wyatt wanted her to suffer, so he swayed her around, swinging her side to side. Her body moved just like a doll’s would, except the features were more defined and the breasts weren’t so stiff. They bounced and jiggled. Wyatt was memorized by them. How could such a thin thing move like that? Her legs and arms flailed, and her face was actually turning green due to the motion sickness. This was amazing; she was a real, living person the size of a toy. 


Petra couldn’t even see the giant. She was being jolted around too fast, causing everything to turn into a blur. She missed the comfort of her box. Trapped inside in the darkness, she didn’t even know she was shrunk. Now she was having the hair she so adored be ripped out of her scalp by a careless giant man. He tossed her around like she was some kind of rag doll. Her stomach was sick and her body ached. If her hair didn’t tear off then her head surely would. It was a miracle that her spine hadn’t snapped. She had no control over her body, her fate was left to the giant who literally held her in his hand.


“Maybe you’ve had enough, I don’t want you puking on my shoes.” Wyatt stopped his hand, causing the tiny to sway a bit before coming to a stop. She was even prettier than the girl at the bar, despite how similar they looked. She had nice boobs, but her ass could have been better. Wyatt raised his pointer finger on his free hand and rubbed it down the front of Petra’s body. He swirled it around her breasts, much to her discomfort. She kicked and screamed for him to stop, but she mustn’t have realized yet how little power she had there.


Wyatt rubbed down the side of her body and pinched her ass with his forefinger and thumb. Petra was in a world of embarrassment and fear. When she was being swung around, she was in too much pain to realize her naked body was exposed to the giant stranger. At first, she wasn’t sure what his intentions were, but now they were crystal clear. Her biggest fear was being realized; she was about to be raped by this giant. Why wouldn’t he? She couldn’t stop him. The only thing Petra could do was try to retain some of her dignity. Even though she wanted to cry, she wouldn’t. “Don’t do this.” She begged.


“Oh?” Wyatt said. “I haven’t even done anything to you yet. Besides, you’re the one who shrunk yourself and came to my apartment wrapped like a present, I’m just doing what you want. What else did you expect?” He squeezed her ass cheeks until they turned red. They felt so good and soft. He never thought he’d get to touch a woman in such a way. Being so small, she could be fondled and caressed by just two of his fingers. She screamed until Wyatt let go of her ass. Wyatt could tell she was holding back tears from the way her face puffed and turned red. He wanted to see if he could make her cry, that was his challenge from her. He’d make her cry and beg for him to stop using nothing but his fingers, and then he’d finish her.


Petra caught her breath as the giant let go of her ass. She was getting used to being dangled from her hair, and it didn’t hurt as much as long as the hand holding her didn’t twitch. “Wait!” Petra yelled as she was dropped. Luckily, she was caught in the rough palm of the giant. Unluckily, his fingers began assaulting her body. She screamed, but his fingers rubbed up and down Petra’s entire body, rubbing into every centimeter of her skin. They caressed her legs and armpit, squeezed her breasts and ass cheeks, and knocked into her neck and pelvis. It felt like five tentacles were groping her body, pressing into it waiting to make their move. Petra was being overwhelmed by the senses. The fingers tickled her as they invaded her personal space. She wanted to run away from them, but there was nowhere to go. Her head spun. Don’t cry, she told herself, breathing intensifying.


“Now for the prize.” Wyatt slid his pinkie finger in between her legs. She screamed and tried to close them, but Wyatt was too strong for her. “Don’t tease me slut.” He drilled his pinkie into her pussy, smashing against it. She was too small to have his finger slide in effortlessly, so he tried pushing harder. 


Petra was in excruciating pain. She moved back on the palm, but Wyatt’s finger followed her. “No, no no!” She screamed, backing up all the way to the edge of his hand. She would jump to her death before being raped by a man’s giant fingers. She wanted to slide off, but something deep inside of her longed to live. Wyatt rubbed his pinky up and down her clit. She felt her pussy tear bleed. It was awful. She mustered up the strength to strike the finger with her fist. 


Wyatt didn’t respond well to that. He flicked the girl’s head hard, his fingernail slicing her cheek. Her head slammed against the palm, blood seeping out of her cut. “Fucking bitch, don’t you ever try to resist me.” Wyatt shoved his pinkie in deeper, actually making his way in. He twisted his finger, watching the expressions of fear on the girl’s face change. “You’re an object now, fucking act like it!” He brought his fingers back over to flick her, but the tiny flinched and started crying before he could hurt her.


Petra cried her eyes out. Gallons of tears she held back over the past few moments all came flooding out onto Wyatt’s palm. She cried and wailed, unable to hold back what she was feeling. Wyatt was satisfied, finally having made the slut cry. 


Wyatt laughed at her, losing control. “Ungrateful.” He roared, picking the girl up by her leg. She swung, tits drooping down as her tears fell to the floor. “I thought you were better than this. Why are you crying? Don’t you know how much that hurts my feelings? I was doing you a favor, nobody else would ever fuck something so small and disgusting. And you repay me by crying like this is some sort of burden on you? Fuck off whore.”



“Why…” Petra cried. “Just stop, I don’t want this.” Blood rushed to her head.


“All you whores are the same. I think it's time somebody punished you.” Wyatt lifted her up high above his own head and opened his steamy maw. Hot air escaped his mouth and washed over the shrunken college student. Tears fell from her eyes into the hole, only to evaporate before even reaching his tongue. She didn’t want to die, she had so much to live for. She was being shown what a worm felt like moments before being swallowed up by a bird, the only difference being that she was less than a worm: Petra was a snack. 


Wyatt lowered her, quickly silencing her screams by slapping her in the face with his wet tongue. Saliva slimed over her. It was hot and moist, massaging into the girl’s skin and sneaking into her mouth. Petra gagged on it, but it was hard to spit it out since she was being held upside down. Wyatt slid his tongue up her body, wrapping around it and playing with her boobs. He moaned at the taste and feeling. Having a small woman’s body half in his mouth was so orgasmic, so sexy. 


Petra didn’t see things that way, though. She was a living, breathing person with a family, ambition, a job and a future, but all she was to Wyatt was a lump of meat to toy with.  The giant licked back up to Petra’s face before sliding his tongue off her entirely. He swallowed the spit, savoring the taste. “Ahh.” He said. Petra’s face was blank. She had no idea what was happening to her, or why. She had lost any sense of reality. It was up to Wyatt to bring her back. He slid his tongue up her side, bringing her arm into his mouth. Her face twitched in disgust, but it didn’t show too much emotion. 


Wyatt placed the tiny arm in between his set of front teeth. He nibbled at her arm, slowly pressing down before lifting back up. She was so delicious, it was hard to show this much restraint. Petra looked at him with a frightful look in her eyes. It was something Wyatt had never seen before— the look of a girl who knew something awful was about to happen to her. Even the girls who he’d raped in the past didn’t look at him with such fear. They were scared, terrified even, but this was different. This was a girl who knew she was going to die gruesomely. 


Wyatt chomped down, completely severing the tiny girl’s arm from her body. As the arm fell limp on Wyatt’s tongue, blood squirted from Petra’s shoulder onto his lips. Petra let out an ear curdling scream, loud enough for all the tinies still trapped in the box to hear. She tried reaching for her wound with her other hand, but she didn't have the strength to reach. She caused her body to sway, making the blood land on different places on Wyatt’s lower face.


The giant smirk. He moved the girl close to his lips to where her head slammed against it. Then he chewed. He bit down on her arm, the crunchiness of the bone echoing in his maw. He smacked his lips together as he obnoxiously chewed, over exaggerating each bite. He opened his mouth wide, giving Petra a view of her dismembered arm as it flattened and ripped apart each time his teeth came down to munch on it. Blood exploded out from the contorted arm, painting Wyatt’s teeth red more and more with each bite. As his tongue smacked against it, blood splashed out of his mouth and onto Petra’s face. She shut her eyes, humiliated and defeated. Adrenaline rushed through her body, easing the pain, but not much. She still screamed, but only on the inside. She didn’t have the strength to draw breath, so she couldn’t scream. 


Wyatt swallowed. “Ahhhh.” He moaned, washing more hot breath over the spit soaked Petra. “You really are a good snack, I want more.” He opened his mouth up again. Spit mixed with Petra’s blood glistened from the roof of his mouth to his tongue. He moved closer to her and wrapped his lips around her free legs.


“No! No! No—” Petra cried. Crunch! Wyatt bit down, severing the legs before quickly moving it under his molars to be chewed on. He couldn’t wait any longer, he wanted to taste her blood now. He loved the way it flowed over his tongue, lathering it with the sweet taste of iron. Even the bones added to the texture, making his snack crunchy and rewarding. 


Meanwhile, Petra screamed and roared in pain. She could still feel her missing arm. She wanted to reach for her leg, but nothing moved. Her body felt lighter but heavier at the same time. Since she was being held upside down, the blood rushing out of her stump leg poured down and coated her body. Her entire left side was covered in hot red blood. It sunk into her eye, burning and shutting it. She wished Wyatt would drop her to the ground. The pain was unbearable; she didn’t want death, she needed it.  


Wyatt swallowed her legs. The sight of Petra covered in her own blood caused Wyatt to grow harder. He loved the pain he was causing her. Women were scum of the Earth. They needed to relearn their place under a man, and Wyatt would teach that to one girl at a time until they learned to submit. He hoped the other girls in the box were watching this, learning. 


Wyatt plunged his tongue forward, violently licking up Petra’s body and licking off the blood on her face, tits and stomach. He licked her like a lollipop before wrapping his lips around the stump and sucking the blood out from the source. He could feel her body shrivel up. She turned pale, any proof of a possible tan disappearing. Wyatt pulled his head away, blood still dripping from the sides of his mouth. Petra whined, she was still alive. 


He continued, biting Petra’s other arm clean off. He chewed, making sure he was loud enough for Petra to hear him. As he bit down, he moved Petra’s almost completely dismembered body over to his mouth and dragged her around it. He was treating her like a napkin, using her body to wipe off the drool and blood that lingered around his mouth. Petra’s mind was empty. She thought nothing, only experiencing what was happening to her in the moment. She focused on the blood and spit that constantly attacked her. She paid attention to the pain her body was in. The only thing she could ponder was why she wasn’t dead yet, and when death would come to her. She wished this was all a bad dream, but she was reminded that it wasn’t when Wyatt swallowed; repositioning his grip to around her waist and biting off her last remaining leg.


Petra was dismembered to a potato. With no arms and no legs, she could do nothing, not more nor fidget. All she could do was suffer with her pain as blood rushed out of her body from four open wounds. It was a sight straight out of a horror movie. Blood fell and splattered against the floor. If Wyatt was thinking straight, he would’ve made sure that Petra was directly above the box so her blood would’ve fallen onto the other girls inside. 


Wyatt swallowed the leg. He was satisfied, showing it with yet another moan. “Let's finish this, shall we? I want to chew on you while you’re still alive.” Wyatt opened his mouth wide and held the shrunken girl above it. Petra stared down at the blood soaked hole. Why’d she have to die such a low and pathetic death? A fleeting thought crossed her mind. She wondered if animals felt this way before being swallowed by a predator. She wondered if the animals she had eaten throughout her life would’ve thought the same thing if she wasn’t a coward and waited until they were dead to eat them. She never felt shame for it, but now she did. Now she knew what it was like to be treated like food.


Petra fell in Wyatt's mouth. She landed on his plump tongue with a thud, instantly becoming reacquainted with his saliva. It covered her. Wyatt giggled, the slight laugh being a sonic boom to the girl in his mouth. Her ears curled as they began to bleed. The pain never seemed to end for Petra. The mouth was so hot that she felt like her body was cooking. She coughed terribly, spitting up blood that she was surprised she still had.


“Since you don’t have legs to fight me this time, I can finally have my fun.” Wyatt stabbed his tongue at the tiny girl’s pussy. She heaved, unable to scream. Spit entered her mouth. Wyatt dragged his tongue up and down, enjoying the taste as he sucked on the girl’s pussy and body like it was a piece of candy. He’d suck her dry. He washed his spit against her, swishing it around to make sure it constantly attacked her as his tongue got to work on ripping her pussy open. She tasted so good.


Petra was having her body slowly ripped away from the acids inside Wyatt’s spit. Her skin peeled, her pores dripping out the last ounces of blood still left in her body. Wyatt swallowed the mixture of liquids in his mouth. He could feel the girl’s life slowly dissipate. He still wanted her to feel being chewed alive, so he’d have to act fast.


Using his tongue, Wyatt pushed Petra over to the right side of his mouth. He rested her on his teeth. Her back was resting against the white teeth, his front row slowly pressing down on her. He was slow at first, only nibbling her like he did earlier. Petra felt the pain a lot more this time around, although she was starting to get used to it. She was surprised her body could still feel anything. As Wyatt bit down harder, she felt the excruciating pain return. Her skin started to tear as the giant teeth ripped into her muscle. Blood oozed out, adding to her taste. Wyatt bit down all the way. It was harder biting through her spine and rib cage, so he raised his maw and bit down on her again. He bit down on her alive body over and over again, taking in every crunch and every drop of blood. Finally, he chewed into her chest and crushed her heart, sharp teeth piercing right through her breast. Savoring it, Wyatt swallowed the tiny girl, unaware of when she died or when she would die. 


“Holy fuck.” He moaned, his cock throbbing. He’d never felt so turned on before. He needed to take care of his raging monster, and he couldn’t think of a better way to do it than to use the girls still in the box.

Chapter End Notes:

More to come, follow me on twitter! @Giantess_Sophie

Want to commission a story from me? Shoot me an email at GiantessSophie@Gmail.com