- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A chapter to set up Wyatt as a character and introduce the victims

Wyatt leaned in close to his prey. She was 19, a freshman in college with a fake ID looking for her first hook up at a local bar. She was beautiful, blonde with hazel eyes. She was a rare beauty, and Wyatt had to have her. He rubbed his hand up her skinny and pale leg, listening to her body’s slight purr. She looked at him so strongly, so lustful. And why wouldn’t she? Wyatt was tall and muscular, with a young and attractive peach-white face. Clean shaven and well toned, what girl wouldn’t fall right into his trap? 


“Why don’t we take this back to my place.” Wyatt whispered, his hot breath rolling over her cheek. The teen’s mouth drooped down, eyes spinning and skin flushed. Her head rested against the back of the booth, unable to support itself. She couldn’t respond to him, the only sound coming out of her mouth being a gurgle. Wyatt smiled deviously. “Here, let me help you up.”



The 23 year old pulled on the girl’s arm and wrapped it around his neck. She was heavy for a girl so thin, but that was probably due to the fact she couldn’t stand on her own two feet. Wyatt carried her to the bar exit, sliding through tables and crowds of people. Wyatt could feel the bulge in his pants grow in anticipation. His breath grew rapid. He couldn’t contain himself, he wanted to pull his pants down and fuck the slut in front of all of these people. Hell, they could fuck her after if they wanted to. This girl came here to sleep with someone, she wouldn’t mind. 


“Excuse me.” A girl said with an attitude, stepping between Wyatt and the door. She held up her plump arm and blocked Wyatt’s exit. “Where do you think you’re going with her?”


“Move it, fat-ass.” Wyatt clenched his fist. It was always the fat ones that cock blocked. They’re jealous that they can’t get any of their own, so they prevent the pretty ones from claiming the holy grail. “This is my girlfriend. She had a bit too much to drink, so I’m taking her home.”


“Show me a picture of you two together.”


“My phone is dead.” He lied.


The girl in Wyatt’s arms groaned. She didn’t look good at all. Wyatt just hoped he could finish with her before she puked. “Listen, it’s been a long night. I’m glad you’re looking after her, if I weren’t here I would hope someone like you was to protect her. But I am here, so allow me to take it from here.”


The fat girl frowned, but it looked like she was convinced. “Okay, just make sure Amanda gets home safe.”


Wyatt fixed his grip on the girl he was holding up. “Don’t worry, Amanda will be just fine.” He smirked. 


“Oh really?” The fat girl crossed her arms. “Because her name isn’t Amanda.” She looked past Wyatt and waved somebody over.


“Why you—” Wyatt raised his free hand and went to slap the fat girl. He needed to get out of here quick, otherwise he’d lose the chance to fuck the college girl. Before he was able to connect his hand to her face, it was caught. 


A large guy dressed in all black squeezed Wyatt’s wrist. The fat girl swooped in and secured the drunk girl from Wyatt’s grasp. “Let's go buddy.” The security guard pulled on his wrist and thrusted him out through the door. Wyatt fell on the floor, scraping his elbow on the sidewalk. “You’re banned here.” The guard said, walking away.


The sounds of the bar fizzled out as the doors closed. Wyatt sat up, grabbing at his scrape. It wasn’t bleeding, but it stung. “Bastards.” He cursed. He felt so frustrated. “Blue balled by a fucking fat dyke.” He stood up and walked to the busy street. He scanned it, but not a single woman hot enough to meet Wyatt’s standards. He slammed his fist into the wall. He would go home empty handed, not a single toy to play with.


Wyatt staggered back to his apartment. He couldn’t get his mind off the fat ass who stopped in. He wanted to make her hurt, make her bleed. God help the next woman who came across Wyatt, he’d make sure they suffered. He’d do a lot more than just rape her, he’d tear her to shreds. 


“Welcome back Mr. Cater.” The attendant at the desk said as Wyatt entered his complex. He snared at her. She looked so beautiful in that slutty little green button up shirt. She was asking to be fucked. If she didn’t have a kid, Wyatt might’ve made a pass at her sooner. Today he was in no mood to flirt, though, so he went upstairs to the third floor where his apartment was at. He’d end up jerking off before going to bed, he’d dream about what he’d do to that pussy at the bar.  


His room door was slightly ajar. Wyatt knew for a fact that he locked it before leaving for the night. Somebody had to have broken in. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out his butterfly knife that he planned on using on the girl at the bar if she tried fighting him. Wyatt leaned against the door and pushed it open slowly. There didn’t seem to be anybody in there. Just looking around, nothing was stolen. If the intruder didn’t take anything, then what did they do?


Thud. Wyatt’s foot slammed into a small box on the floor, sending it sliding forward. “Huh? I don’t remember putting this here.” He bent down and picked it up. “What is this?”


Wyatt opened the box. He couldn’t believe his eyes. Inside the box, twenty or so naked women with their knees dug into their chest sat littered around the open space. “You have to be shitting me.” No way this was real. How were they so tiny? It didn’t matter. Wyatt’s night was about to get a lot better. 


Petra was just as clueless as Wyatt as to why this was happening to her. She had always been a good girl. Petra never wore slutty clothes, always had good grades in school, respected her parents and wouldn’t talk to boys she didn’t trust. She was studying criminal justice at a university just outside of her hometown. Petra never drank, smoked, hooked up or went to a party with more than a handful of people. Nobody hated her or wished her harm. Everyone knew her as the shy christian girl at the top of her class. For all extensive purposes, she was pure, wholesome, and gentle. But sadly for her, she had the misfortune of being young, blonde, and pretty; and without her glasses on or any of her clothes for that matter, she looked exactly like the girl at the bar Wyatt was trying to rape earlier. A look that made her the perfect first target.

Chapter End Notes:

More to come, follow me on twitter! @Giantess_Sophie

Want to commission a story from me? Shoot me an email at GiantessSophie@Gmail.com