- Text Size +

Vee’s present dilemma brought a thoughtful frown to her gentle features.

Before she could set her little victims free, she had to prove to them she was a villain worthy of respect. She couldn’t have them thinking she was some amateur spellcaster that bested them by pure chance! Nor could she afford to be too merciful… If it got out that the local witch had gone all sentimental on some puny wayward do-gooders, her reputation would be irreparably harmed.

It would be almost as bad if she became known as diabolical. That kind of infamy would attract nothing but overly-righteous (aka overly obnoxious) heroes seeking to “vanquish evil” and all that. She’d be so inundated with meddlesome do-gooders that she’d never get another moment of peace and quiet again! Then she’d have to get rid of them, and that would only lure in more heroes, and so on. There’d be no end to it! Vee’s lovely sister had succumbed to that exact pitfall after making a demonic pact for great power, but Vee had no desire to paint a similar target on her back. She wanted renown, but not at that price. Managing one’s renown was like walking a tightrope these days!

At least for most people.

Mal was a different story: She had been able to obtain instant celebrity status just by expanding until cities were literally overshadowed by her fat cow tits, and any untimely competitors could be effortlessly dumped right into her bottomless cleavage. Two luxuries Vee didn’t share, sadly. No, Vee had to actually research and practice her spells, in order to separate herself from the many unremarkable magic-users out there!

That’s why no matter how convenient it would have been for her to simply shrink the little knight down to nothing and forget about him, Vee couldn’t bring herself to do it. Well, that and the fact that it would have been incredibly unsporting on her part… what with that tiny knight’s willing acceptance of her truce and all that. Defeating him fair-and-square as a matter of self-defense was one thing, even if she’d (accidentally) shrunken him to the size of a bug first, but she wasn’t about to go back on her truce without sufficient justification. Witches always keep their word, after all!

Vee prided herself on being not just a villain, but a professional Villainwith a capital “V.” She had standards, unlike that great big dunce Mal. Most people had trouble grasping the concept, but just because Vee was bad didn’t mean she was a bad person.

As a result, until the ambitious shortstack witch found a way to reverse the undesirable effects of her spell, she was stuck with her enemies. Or more accurately, they were stuck with her, since they were the ones trapped at a mere hundredth of her size until she fixed them. And Vee couldn’t just imprison them elsewhere for the time being, because only cliche weirdos owned dungeons. Plus she wasn’t in the mood to turn anyone into underwear, right now, which was her usual fallback.

Which left her with only one option: Make peace, at least until she could send the little shrimps on their way with stories to tell of her unrivaled magnificence. Vee left the cleric in her skintight top, assuming she still needed time to cool off after her failed magical assault, and wondered what to do about the knight. At least he’d seen reason and recognized defeat when it was staring him in the face (or, in his case, trampling over his face several times). Maybe a small gesture of good faith would be enough to win him over more permanently.

Still pondering her options, Vee magically flew the little sword over onto a shelf littered with various oddly-shaped jars, weathered scrolls, and other priceless magical knick-knacks. At the very least this would keep her from pricking her foot on the stupid thing again!

Speaking of things she kept finding underfoot: Where had that little knight gotten to, anyway? Didn’t he care about his sword that she was so thoughtfully keeping intact? She had left him floating somewhere nearby, then never seen him since. She would have sensed if he’d used an invisibility potion, and her teleportation spell hadn’t worn out: the angrily squirming cleric woman crammed up against her boob was proof of that. It’s like he’d simply vanished into thin air…

Suddenly suspicious, Vee spoke to the room, “I swear, teeny, if you’re planning to break our truce with a sneak attack or something lame and un-heroic like that, I’m going to sit on you for good.” Vee reconsidered that her first instinct had been to press her own ass against the man, and tried to sound more threatening as her cheeks reddened slightly, “And I’ll hex you to be even smaller! Like, uh, an ant or something! I can do that, you know!!!” But despite the moody witch’s threats, the knight failed to show himself. What good was keeping his dumb sword safe if he wasn’t even around to be impressed?

Meanwhile, the only thing being impressed upon Tobias was the unbearable weight of his captor’s meaty, jiggling posterior. Still buried deep between her pale ass cheeks, the shrunken knight had begun to pray that she would grow impatient enough to use that accursed teleportation spell of hers again. That seemed his only hope of rescue now. Whatever it took to spare him from enduring another minute in this impossibly soft prison of ass!!! His entire body was soaked in sweat, and so utterly smushed into her skin that he could barely remember what air even felt like anymore!

Vee tapped her foot with an impatience that made her backside (and its tiny unseen captive) quiver and tremble. The tiny knight must’ve escaped somehow, but the exact “how” was what puzzled her most. She hated being fooled so easily! To solve her mystery she uttered another incantation, “~Transpect speculum!~

Instantly, the space in front of Vee shimmered, and a perfect circle of weightless, floating glass materialized at head height. Usually Vee just used her all-seeing-portal to do her makeup and practice her dramatic posing and stuff, or to plot and scheme and the usual witchy things, but today she had a special task for it! “Alright magic mirror, help me find that shrunken guy from earlier. Sir Toby, or Tobias, I think his name was? Show me where he’s hiding.”

Despite the vague instructions, the hovering portal began to glimmer and search for its target. It didn’t have to look far. The blank space was replaced with a rear-view of Vee’s hefty backside. The witch blinked at the close-up display of her own bottom-heavy figure, “Huh??? Mirror, weren’t you listening? I said Tobias. He’s a little knight, maybe an inch tall, half-naked since I sorta accidentally crushed his armor, and he’s kinda muscular I guess… really muscular, actually, sorta handsome…” As her cheeks began to flush Vee hastily continued, “A-and he’s a knight of, uh, light or righteousness or something goofy like that. Can you find him or what?” But the magical mirror didn’t change at all, as if to insist that it was already displaying Vee’s exact request.

Seeing nothing out of the ordinary regarding her own behind (aside from its usual shapely splendor), Vee rolled her eyes, “What gives, mirror? Can’t you find him???” She was about to dismiss the floating disc when another possibility came to mind. She had last left Tobias floating in the air, approximately at waist height, right before she’d turned around and sat against the wall, then… oh. Oh.

Vee twisted in place, looking over her rather sizable rear with uncertainty, “He couldn’t possibly be in there for real, he’d have suffocated by now! Unless…” He had proven to be surprisingly durable earlier, after surviving all her (totally unintentional) trampling. Maybe this was no different? She eventually shrugged; It couldn’t hurt to check!

With both hands Vee pulled her butt cheeks apart, unhurriedly revealing the dark space between each soft mass. Her initial glance through the portal didn’t reveal anything out of the ordinary… But as she examined the strip of leotard lining the deepest span of her ass crack more closely, something drew her eye. It was a man-shaped bump, so inconspicuously small that it would have gone overlooked if she hadn’t been using the viewing portal to aid her in her search. With one finger Vee slid her leotard aside, uncovering the little person stuck face-down against the skin adjacent to her own pink butthole.

“No way.” Vee blinked a few times, unable to believe what she was seeing. Despite finding exactly what she’d been searching for, Vee’s mouth still fell open at the vulgar sight of a miniaturized man lodged between her huge buttcheeks. She’d certainly never witnessed anything like this before!

But Vee’s line of work had made her accustomed to weird stuff, and her shock wore off quickly. Now gleeful curiosity took hold, “Were you really in there this whole time? That’s so… wow. can’t believe you were able to actually breathe, and stuff! Isn’t it sweaty???” Vee let out a casual chuckle, and continued her blissful prattling without waiting for his confirmation, “Well consider me impressed, teeny! You must be a lot tougher than you look, to survive being turned into a human wedgie for so long. Especially with your face, y’know, nearly inside my butthole and stuff. Anyway, now that I’ve found you—you’re welcome, by the way—feel free to get out of there. I’ve got a surprise for you.”

Of course, Tobias had already been attempting to climb free the moment Vee’s cheeks had parted. It wasn’t like he’d been patiently waiting for permission to peel his face out of the humid depths of her ass, damnit! The very moment he’d become unburdened by the immense pressure that had been locking his body in place, he’d been trying to work himself loose. Freedom from this sweaty hell was within his reach!!! But to his growing terror, no matter how hard he struggled, his entire body remained firmly sealed against the witch’s pliable skin, even as she blathered away overhead without the slightest regard for his pathetic efforts. It’s like he was still frozen there by an invisible force! Was her magic still pinning him down?!?

Unfortunately, the gigantic young woman showed very little appreciation for the grim reality of Tobias' situation. She only grew suspicious once the tiny knight’s lack of progress became impossible to ignore any longer, “Hey, what’s taking so long? Can’t you move around?” When Tobias failed to respond, Vee finally connected the dots. “Wait… You aren’t stuck, are you???” Unconcerned with the discomfort or humiliation she might have been causing her victim, Vee wiggled her ass back and forth just to test his inability to prevent himself from wobbling around. Unfortunately that casual jostling also reduced the last of Tobias’ feverish escape attempts to pointless jiggling, unwittingly ruining what little headway he’d managed.

When Vee had seen sufficient evidence, she cheerfully proclaimed the obvious, “Woah, you are stuck!!! Pff, that’s gotta be pretty embarrassing for you… I mean, I’ve basically defeated you twice now, this time with just my ass!” Vee couldn’t keep the grin off her face: She’d imprisoned a once-proud warrior between her rippling asscheeks on accident! The thought alone filled her ego to the brim. “I gotta say, it’s kinda fun watching you bounce around from all the way up here.” Vee was trying not to sound too pleased with the situation, really, but it wasn’t every day she had such a perfect opportunity to gloat!

Eventually, Tobias’s cries for Vee to stop her hip-wiggling reached her ears and she actually listened. If only because it wasn’t particularly interesting to torment someone so woefully incapable of defending themselves, “Alright alright, if you really can’t move down there, I guess I can, I dunno, call a truce and help you, or whatever. Just for now, though.” Vee spoke as if the mere mention of mercy left a bitter taste in her mouth. She still needed to make a better demonstration of her superiority, somehow...

A wicked smile cracked Vee’s soft lips, “Although, there is the matter of your surrender. Since you’re still my little butt-prisoner for the moment, I think it’s only fair I hear a proper acknowledgement of defeat before I conclude our, y’know, duel.”

Tobias could hardly believe his ears: Duel!? He’d been shrunk down and trapped in her ginormous ass, all due to her clumsiness! That was no duel, or battle, or anything of the sort!

Vee heard a disapproving grunt come from the knight, and giggled at his reluctance. “Think about it: it’s only fair that I, the triumphant victor, get proper recognition for my deeds before I go out of my way to show mercy! I mean, I can’t have you thinking I’m going easy on you now, can I? Hmm, maybe a humble admission of defeat followed by some well-deserved groveling? If you want a suggestion, something like I humbly surrender, Villainous Vivienne. Oh and feel free to thank me for finding you, while you’re at it.”

Just when Vee began to hear a disgruntled response she interrupted, “Wait wait, I’ve got a better one! Say: Knights drool, witches rule! Heehee!”

But she didn’t hear any flattery at all. Only silence. Meanwhile, the itching sensation of her wedgie was worsening rapidly. By now she really was ready to just get this whole ordeal over with: His surrender was mostly just a formality at this point, anyway, so she could say the battle was over and the knight had been “properly vanquished” before she set him free. It was a standard “Good vs Evil” procedure, everyone knew that.

So why wasn’t Tobias playing along? All Vee could hear was some more indecipherable mumbling which was only making her itch worse by the second!

Maybe he just needed some extra motivation. Vee calmly but ominously hinted at the penalty of noncompliance, “I’ll be honest little hero, I’ve got an itch brewing back there, and you’re right in the way. I don’t know how much longer I can put off scratching… So unless you want to be involved in that I recommend you get with the surrendering stuff.”

Despite her warning, the tiny man didn’t budge or utter a word she could hear. Just more random buzzing noises she couldn’t understand! Vee repeated, “Some time today would be nice!”

As far as Vee could tell he only twitched the littlest bit, but otherwise remained exactly as he was. Wasn’t he listening? “I’m serious, if you don’t pipe up you’re going to become my new wedgie!” Vee didn’t want to mistreat a helpless prisoner, but she wasn’t about to let him get away with ignoring her. That was just rude of him!

Her itching finally became unbearable. “Alriiight little hero, you asked for it!” Very slowly, trying to give Tobias every possible chance to change his mind, Vee’s index finger descended towards him like a sledgehammer in slow-motion.

Vee had expected much more significant resistance from the tiny guy, or at least a token show of defiance, but he remained statue-still even as her fingertip came within seconds of crushing his face into the periphery of her warm anus. Was he really that stubborn??? And what was going on with her itching, it had never gotten this bad before! Almost like something was agitating her skin… Was he deliberately making her itch worse as a feeble attempt at defiance?

Well, Vee had a trick up her sleeve. A real villain knew how to make a lasting impression by drawing out their victory, to prolong their moment of glory juuust the right amount! It was a delicate art, but Vee had a knack for it. That’s why, instead of immediately smashing her finger down on the little man, she adjusted course at the last second and pressed down against the naked pink skin adjacent to him instead. With his head facing inwards, Tobias had an up-close look at her pliable butthole deforming under her huge oncoming digit, and enough time to think about how his half-naked torso would soon be part of that terrible demonstration of squishing. Vee let out an exaggerated sigh after a particularly satisfying twist of her finger, “Aah, so much better! Now just one last, stubborn nuisance to take care of…” Leisurely, Vee inclined her fingertip towards the knight’s immobilized body, giving him plenty of time to process his imminent fate..

Yet, to Vee’s incredible annoyance, the tiny man still didn’t relent. What gives???

Vee paused with half her finger hovering over his entire body, like an enormous boulder threatening to fall. She couldn’t stand to let him get away with a symbolic victory during their battle of wills! “Hey! I’m really about to crush you, you know! Aren’t you going to curse my name or make a last minute escape attempt, at least?”

Listening intently, Vee heard a quietly muffled but distraught shriek emerge from under her finger. She blinked in puzzlement, “Huh??? I can barely hear whatever you said.” It took another moment (and another stifled outcry) for her to finally piece together what was happening: The tiny knight was frantically shouting “Knights rule, witches drool” as fast and loudly as he could, but the fatty flesh around him had evidently made it impossible for her to hear him until now.

A grimace of embarrassment flashed across Vee’s face, “Oh fuck, were you actually trying to say it that whole time?” His reply was, predictably, another series of indecipherable but terrified “Hnn! Hnnn!!!” noises.

“Oh, um. I must not have heard you from all the way up here. Probably because you’re so small.” Vee knew the real reason was that her enormous, doughy ass was filling up his mouth every time he attempted to speak. Fortunately, she was an expert at casually glossing over her own mistakes, “Huh, I thought you were just being stubborn, and junk. But I guess you really can’t move or talk… Whoops, heheh. Sorry, I guess!”

Well, that hadn’t gone well. But she couldn’t just forget her demands or she’d look like a total pushover! Vee’s face scrunched up as she pondered a fair compromise, only removing her finger from her ass so that she could think things over.

After a few minutes, Vee finally had to finally concede that her first plan was the best she could come up with. Which meant she’d made Tobias impatiently wait, still lodged between her ass cheeks, for nothing. With a shrug Vee broke the silence, “Hmm. Well I can’t think of anything! Can you just, I dunno, say it again? But this time do your best to speak at full volume when you talk, so I can actually hear you. I’ll try to listen a little more carefully, promise!”

Having already been forced to inhale many lungfuls of damp, booty-flavored air due to Vee’s careless misunderstanding and endless delays, Tobias’ response was a muted but unquestionably defiant grunt. “NNH!”

But his faintly audible outrage only caused Vee to let out a carefree giggle. Even the gravest of threats had a way of losing their edge when they came from a man so small and powerless that he could easily be pressed into the wrinkles of a woman’s asshole. And secretly, Vee was quite enjoying the chance to goad and toy with someone who actually had a bit of a backbone, for a change. Normally her foes were either murderous zealouts, or quickly lost the heart to banter with her once she’d defeated them! How was she supposed to have a valiant battle of wits or gloat triumphantly when her foe wouldn’t even play along??? No, Tobias was making this fun. Besides, Vee figured she’d earned a little egotistical self indulgence today…

Vee ratcheted up the smug-factor as she repeated her ultimatum, “Oh come on, don’t be mad. Just a few harmless little words and I’ll let you go, what’s the big deal?” There was a short delay, likely a result of Tobias struggling to swallow his pride. Knowing he couldn’t see her face, Vee smiled at his stubbornness. It was always more fun to defeat someone who wasn’t accustomed to losing, after all. Not to mention she couldn’t have asked for a cuter little witch-hunting nemesis! 

But instead of complying, the small knight uttered another defiant sound. Evidently he wasn’t pleased with being forced to repeat himself over and over again under such humiliating circumstances.

Vee responded by swaying her ass. As each cheek wobbled like a mountain of jello on either side of the belligerent little man, Vee calmly explained, “Just as a reminder: the only reason you can even talk or breathe right now is because I’m still bending over. If I don’t hear some flattery soon, maaaybe I’ll decide saving you just isn’t worth the effort anymore, and sit my big ass in a nice comfy chair all day after I use you as a human butt-scratcher!” Vee half-hoped he’d refuse just so she’d have an excuse to squash him even further, and swung her fingertip back into position overtop her butthole to threaten him with it once again.

Another moment of disobedient silence passed. Vee was secretly impressed: She certainly couldn’t deny his bravery! Time to put it to the test… Vee hummed with mock innocence, “Alright, you win, hero. I can’t force you to say anything you don’t want to! But since this itch is really acting up again, I’ll just go ahead and take care of that, and if you ever change your mind and feel like admitting how awesome witches are, you just let me know, kay?” Then she shifted her finger a single degree downwards, closing the gap between her fingertip and Tobias’ tiny body.

Suddenly Tobias screamed out a desperate attempt to save himself from being ground to a pulp against the young woman’s sweaty orifice, so loud that it was crisply audible, “OKAY I YIELD! KNIGHTS DROOL WITCHES RULE! KNIGHTS DROOL WITCHES RULE!!!”

Despite having heard exactly what she’d been waiting for, Vee couldn’t resist having one last bit of fun, and chuckled mischievously, “Eh, too late!” A small spasm of movement near Vee’s nipple, caused by the last person to hear those words, went unnoticed by the gigantic woman. She’d long forgotten about her other, far less entertaining shrunken victim, and was focused entirely on her new “favorite” shrunken rival.

Just when Tobias’ face had begun to depress all the way up to his ears into Vee’s sweaty, rubbery skin, the pressure lessened. The finger quickly lifted away and retreated out of sight. Tobias was confused but indescribably relieved, and hungrily gasped for air.

Above, Vee giggled merrily, “Haha! I’m just messing with you, dude, I wasn’t going to crush you. I mean I could if I wanted to, it’s not like you could do anything to stop me! But you did what I asked so I’m bound by the law of curses to help you, and all that witch-law stuff.” Vee didn’t mention the butterflies filling her stomach now her narcissistic demand for recognition had been met.

Something that sounded like a muffled expression of gratitude buzzed against Vee’s skin, and she rolled her eyes, “Yeah yeah, you’re welcome. I’m only being nice because now I know you didn’t switch the words around and say ‘witches drool’ when I couldn’t hear you. Though I bet an honorable little goody-goody like you wouldn’t be clever enough for a trick like that, heh.” Vee tried not to enjoy her merciful act too much, since that wouldn’t be very villainous of her, but it still felt like she’d done the “right” thing.

Which reminded Vee of one loose end she had to tie up, “Oh, and I’ve got one more little request to make… Once I let you go, if I hear even the slightest rumor that there’s a miniature knight going around and calling me Vivienne the Benevolent or The Wimpy Witch or some bunk like that, I will transform you into my new flying broom so that your tiny little face can keep my fat ass company every time I need to fly somewhere.” After pausing to let the seriousness of her threat sink in, Vee added in a bubbly voice, “But, if you’re a good sport and you tell anyone who asks that you were amazed beyond belief at the power of my spells, or my witchcraft was indescribably powerful or something like that, I’ll make it worth your while~” Tobias detected a hint of lewdness in the witch’s voice at that final suggestion, before she quickly covered it up, “B-by fixing your armor, I mean! That’s all… *Ahem* So, shrimpy, is it a deal?

Unsurprisingly, when presented with the option to either be freed and given a suit of priceless armor or trapped for the foreseeable future between two impossible huge butt cheeks, Tobias decided against becoming a living ass imprint, and let out an appropriately enthusiastic grunt. Vee snickered at his willingness to accept her offer, but teased him one more time, “Is that a promise, hero? No funny business?”

More muffled noises of extremely eager assent brought a smile to the big witch’s lips, “Heh, good choice. Oh, uh, I forgot to mention this, but the spell to fix your armor will require both my hands, sooo…” Seeing no other option, Vee released her meaty buttocks, carelessly allowing them to smash together and completely entomb the small man once more. A brief cry of dismay was suddenly silenced by the audible clap of her ass, making her grimace again. Damn, this “being nice” stuff was tricky… He probably wasn’t happy about getting another mouthful (Faceful? Bodyful?) of ass, but it was too late now. Ah well, she’d just have to be more careful in the future.

Rather than beginning her casting as soon as possible, Vee paused to reassure him, “Don’t worry, I’ll try to make this quick.” Surely he’d have no choice but to forgive her once she presented his shiny new armor! Even if it was really just the same old set she’d stepped on in the first place…

Although that did give her an idea: Maybe another goodwill gesture was in order. If she could prove that she was a fair and just villain, then he’d not only have to forgive her, but he’d be forced to admit she was someone worthy of respect. Or better yet, admiration! Maybe they could even put this ugly business behind them, and Vee wouldn’t have to add one more aggrieved warrior to her list of enemies!!! At the very least it would put a cork in his snobby “holier-than-thou” routine.

With alluring visions of the once-proud knight lauding her incredible abilities filling her head, the young witch dispelled the magic mirror to clear her workspace of distractions. She extended her hands and muttered slow, deliberate incantations. What little was left of the knight’s armor began lifting off the floor, floating upwards and reassembling into a recognizable form. Dents were pushed out, scratches disappeared, and in seconds a perfectly clean (but still very small) suit of armor was hovering on her shelf next to the little matching sword.

As the finishing touch, Vee muttered a long series of inhuman syllables that caused the steel plate armor to take on a darker tint. The process required several minutes of pure concentration, enough to make droplets of sweat run down Vee’s body (and collect in the crack of her ass), but after she was done the armor had been masterfully enchanted, the metal shining with new and unnatural power. This was some of her finest work yet. She could feel it.

After wiping a finger across her brow Vee set her hands on her hips with pride, “Hmph! Let’s see you call me evil now! Pretty impressive, don’t you-” Vee’s smug grin vanished when she realized where she’d left her intended beneficiary. “Oh, right.”

Once more, Vee spread her buttocks apart to expose the tiny man within to the outside world. “Hey, are you still back there? Do I need to get my magic mirror again?”

A weak, defeated groan confirmed her tiny captive’s unhappy existence. Figuring some positivity was just the thing to bring cheer to the man whose face was still firmly lodged between her butt cheeks, Vee revealed her big surprise, “Well don’t worry, I have some good news-”

Tobias’ muffled voice said something that might have been “You’ve figured out a way to unshrink me!?”

Vee winced as she broke the bad news first, “Well, no, not exactly. But I did fix your armor! Look!” Vee pointed her backside towards the shelf where the newly restored set of armor now gleamed. “I don’t know if you can tell from back there, but trust me, it’s good as new. Better than new! I added some special enchantments of my own, the kinda stuff kings wished they could get! Not to brag, but curses and enchantments are kinda my specialty.” After extolling her many virtues, Vee raised an eyebrow and smirked over her shoulder, “ Pretty impressive, don’t you think?”

But Tobias struggled to voice audible praise of his own. Vee tried to twist around to get a better look at him, but couldn’t see that far over her own shoulder, or all the way down the “ass gorge” that he was trapped at the bottom of. Presumably his prolonged confinement was taking its toll on his ability to breathe, let alone speak. That was too bad, Vee had been looking forward to hearing his astonished praise.

Concluding that he had probably had his fill (and then some) of being wedged all the way up her ass for one day, especially when it prevented him from contributing any meaningful entertainment or flattery, Vee decided to finally do something about the situation.

For the first time since he’d met Vee, Tobias heard real sincerity as she spoke, “Alright, a deal’s a deal. I’ll try to get you out of there.”

Chapter End Notes:

More of my stories are available on my Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/squishme/membership