- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story was made possible by my Patron supporters, who got to see chapters and accompanying artwork early, as well as vote on the story's progression! If you want to support my writing please head over to https://www.patreon.com/squishme/membership !

Thanks for reading!!!

Author's Chapter Notes:


Vee ran her slender finger across the open spellbook’s parchment yet again, tracing her way across the ancient runes and symbols for the hundredth time. Steadying her pulse with a deep breath, Vee closed her eyes and began to recite the words of power, enunciating each syllable with the otherworldly precision that only a mage was capable of, “~Idi quodi distim…~” Small flickers of magical energy appeared from all around the small circular room, slowly whirling and collecting in the center like gathering fireflies. Vee’s dark hair whipped about her face as she finished the incantation in a determined voice, “~Proffer hoc minim!~ All at once, the swirling particles rushed to the center of the room, forming a clump of glowing energy that vaguely resembled a person. Vee smiled as the figure pulsed brighter, bigger, This was it! It was going to work this time, she could feel it!

Then the orb dissipated with an unimpressive fizzle. Vee maintained her dramatic pose for a few moments, hoping that maybe the spell just needed a few more seconds to charge up… but nothing happened. Exactly as it had the last several dozen times. Vee slouched and stuck her tongue out in a melodramatic show of exasperation, “Uuugh, why won’t this this stupid spell work???” before turning back to study the spellbook. Again.

Not that any non-magical people would know it, but instant teleportation and summoning was one of the most difficult types of magic out there, requiring not only raw power but great concentration and technical mastery of the magical arts to pull off. Therefore, at least as far as other mages were concerned, it was one of the most impressive magical abilities one could wield, and that’s why it was so important that Vee learn how to do it. Any half-assed mage could sit on a magical broom or an expensive rug and fly around, sure, but teleporting? And with any degree of precision? Now that was how to make a stylish entrance! Besides all the obvious practical applications (like making someone else’s gold stash reappear in your bedroom, or materializing yourself from nowhere and launching into a preplanned monologue, for example), there were all the gloating rights that came with such immense power. That last part was most enticing of all for Vee, especially after her enchantress friend (and part-time rival) Mal had been so damn smug when she figured out how to gigantify herself, and made Vee watch as she spent the whole day crushing random villages underfoot to celebrate (lah-dee-dah, right?). That’s why Vee was so determined to show her up one way or another, and what better way than magically transporting Mal all the way here just to rub it in her smug face!?

At least, that had been the plan. So far the only thing conjured up by Vee’s best efforts had been those sparkly bits in the air and, once, a single flower protruding from a sad clump of dirt. Vee had begrudgingly allowed the plant to remain in a pot on the windowsill of her high tower, hastily swept her floor clean, then resumed her fruitless casting attempts. Vee might not have been the most patient woman, but she could be determined, at least when there was something to gain, and she’d stay in her stone tower as long as it took to get this dumb spell right.

It was a common misconception that witchcraft was as easy as reading some words from a page and waving your hand around, but in reality it took a great deal of study, focus, and willpower to get anything to happen at all, even for someone with as much power and skill as Vivienne the Villainous (or simply Vee, to her friends). Something as insignificant as the subtlest mispronunciation of one syllable could ruin a spell, perhaps catastrophically. Of course, Mal was blessed with the rare fortune of being naturally gifted, practically a magical savant; the apparent ease with which the airheaded enchantress had grown hundreds of times her original size (and on her first try, too) had been both baffling and deeply offensive to Vee’s pride.

All the more reason Vee simply had to one up her bumbling nemesis with a display of pure arcane skill!

Vee leaned her weight onto the wooden table and carefully went over the contents of the spellbook’s page one more time. In preparation for her big surprise she’d worn her signature outfit: a stretchy black leotard made of deliciously semi-transparent material with high-waisted openings that left an ample quantity of round ass and squishy legs spilling outwards. Further drawing the eye was the chest portion of the fabric, which split right down the middle, keeping two full, round breasts restrained only behind a criss-cross of lace and see-through fabric. Vee liked to flatter herself that her display of cleavage was “tastefully restrained,” though in truth she mostly just liked forcing others to deal with the sight of her barely-concealed tits. Normally she’d don her thigh-high heel boots and absurdly wide-brimmed hat (which no self-respecting witch could do without) to complete the salacious ensemble, but for now she’d opted for the simple comfort of staying barefoot.

In short, Vee resembled something more akin to a hormonal teenage male’s wet-dream of how a witch should look, but then again, that’s how she liked it. After all, part of being a world-class, almighty witch was looking the part, and what was the point of all that power if you were just going to go around dressing modestly?

The outfit’s only practical downside was the narrow crotch and back. The skintight fabric required constant adjustments just to keep it from riding up and turning into a full-blown wedgie, no thanks to Vee’s extra bottom-heavy proportions. It had always been a challenge to find an enchanted flying broom capable of actually lifting her hefty curves without buckling or snapping clean in half… But on the positive side, Vee always got a real kick out of knowing that everyone on the ground was getting a good long look at her fat ass as she soared through the air.

Idly swaying her broad hips back and forth as she pondered, Vee mumbled her thoughts out loud, “Okay, so the spell’s translation should be: That which is distant, bring to me this instant. So why isn’t Proffer hoc minim working like it’s supposed to?” Vee made a frowny face and thought for a moment, before an idea came to her. “Maybe I need to name my spell’s target??? Minim… Mal? ‘Bring Mal to me this instant?’ That could work!” Vee considered it, and shrugged. Only one way to find out!

With great self-importance, she struck her signature pose by widening her stance and holding her hands in the air like two snakes ready to strike. She’d spent hours practicing to make herself look as “cool and imposing” as possible, which could be a challenge since her head barely came up to most people’s armpits. Having readied herself, Vivienne the Villainous began her incantation one more time, “~Idi quodi distim, proffer hoc minim Mal!~

Chapter End Notes:

More of my stories are available on my Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/squishme/membership