- Text Size +

The joy of Vee’s big win over her miniscule intruder had been a nice reprieve, but she was still no closer to mending her haywire teleportation spell! Worse yet, another little annoyance had been bothering her for some time now. Leaving the little boob-bound cleric to jiggle helplessly, Vee glared over her shoulder, “Ugh, another wedgie?”

Hoping a quick adjustment was all it would take to remedy the irritation, Vee rocked her body forwards, pushing off the wall with her hips and bouncing to her feet. Unbeknownst to her, she had an unexpected passenger…

After being pressed against her bare skin for so long, the miserable shrunken knight had become hopelessly plastered to the soft inner wall of one massive cheek. A fate that might have been avoided if the huge witch hadn’t spent so long resting her weight almost directly on top of him… But instead he was totally adhered to her skin as she separated from the wall. When Tobias realized his situation he let out a despairing howl, which regrettably left his mouth wide open right as the large young woman’s hefty asscheeks slammed together and sealed him in for good. The huge witch might have even caught his brief cry for help if she’d been paying closer attention, or bothered to consider the possibility that she had managed to accidentallysit on one of the only two people in the room with her. But she failed to so much as turn her head before his faint voice was stifled beneath the two plump, round masses.

No matter how many times he struggled in search of an escape, or at least a more comfortable position, Tobias could not prevent the unimaginable tonnage of bare ass from surrounding him on all sides. Every surface of his entire miniature body was sandwiched firmly in place by Vee’s smooth flesh, ensuring he could do no more than twitch uselessly from time to time. Even the air itself (what little there was inside his hellish prison) had become warm and… damp. More than ever Tobias regretted the loss of his protective armor, which might have shielded him from the nonstop trembling caused by the giant woman’s every inadvertent movement. He was practically buried alive, forced to inhale one stale breath after another just to stay conscious, and the young woman responsible didn’t even realize.

All Tobias could do was wait until someone thought to free him from his squishy tomb…

When Vee’s stupid wedgie didn’t go away on it’s own, she frowned at the empty room and lamented her own misfortune with a sigh: Why did she get all the bad luck? She moodily rocked her weight from side to side, hoping to dislodge the trapped fabric, but even that didn’t bring any relief. If anything it only pulled her clothing even further into her butt crack!Well then, since pouting hadn’t worked, she’d just have to fix it herself.

After spending several minutes on the verge of suffocation, and surviving a series of jolts that had nearly turned him into a sentient smudge against Vee’s monumental backside, Tobias was overjoyed to witness a sliver of light gradually parting over him. Vee had bent over to part her buttocks and unknowingly exposed the tiny person still trapped within the depths of her cheeks. From his unfortunate vantage point, Tobias’ first sight was not a comforting one: The outer edge of her anus was mere inches away and only half-covered by her leotard. Worse yet, his head was stuck at this angle, obligating him to stare directly towards her menacing pink hole.

Tobias was still gasping for fresh air when the shadow of a gigantic finger surrounded him. At first he was relieved: Surely she meant to pry him free! Why else would she be reaching back here? But the large digit passed him by, instead hooking around the strip of sweaty cloth running up the length of her cheeks and pulling it loose. It became painfully clear that the gigantic witch was merely fixing a bothersome wedgie, without the slightest thought for his presence. For a moment Tobias’s attention was fixated on the newly uncovered butthole resting mere inches from his face. Then a second, greater danger became apparent: The wedgie itself.

Unfurling like a great black curtain, the skimpy leotard returned to its tapered “V” shape. Due to his exceptionally unlucky placement, Tobias was lying directly in its path, guaranteeing that he would be crushed and trapped the moment Vee released her grip on the stretchy material. Hoping to postpone his fate for even a second, the miniature knight screamed, “VEE, WAIT! VIVIENNE!!!”

Vee cocked her head: Had she heard something? With her attention elsewhere, Vee let the elastic material gradually slip from her fingers and shoot right back between her meaty legs.

*SNAP-WOBBLE-WOBBLE-wobble…* The tight leotard’s sudden return sent a powerful shockwave to travel across the fleshy mountains that surrounded the shrunken knight. Powerless to stop the wall of cloth from descending upon him, Tobias was, dreadfully, caught right at the very center of the impact site. He felt every ounce of the collision as his body was instantaneously crushed, only to be pressed into Vee’s warm and doughy behind by a force he couldn’t possibly overcome. From head to toe he then experienced several seconds of what could only be described as a “booty earthquake” that left him unable to discern where his body ended and the quaking, quivering mounds of her ass began.

By the time the energy had dissipated in a series of violent wobbles, there was no sign left of the tiny man that had vanished between the two jello-soft masses of Vee’s generously rounded buttocks.

When Vee didn’t hear anything more, she checked over her shoulder. It had almost sounded like someone was behind her… but there was nobody around. She glanced downwards, but there was no longer any visible sign of her own leotard or the poor knight that she’d long forgotten; just the feeling of the wedgie returning with a vengeance as her leotard was gradually consumed by her gluttonous glutes. It was almost like there was something caught in her leotard that had lodged itself all the way up her butt… If she’d looked just a little closer she might have spotted the tiny little hand reaching from the depths of her cheeks slapping weakly against her bare skin in a frenzied bid for attention, but she was too preoccupied thinking of her own mild discomfort to notice.

Vee was considering reaching back and giving her clothing another quick adjustment when something sharp jabbed into her toes, “Ouch!” Removing her foot revealed a tiny sword laying on the floor, which had poked her without even leaving a mark. Vee frowned as she bent down to pick it off the floor and examine it. “A little sword? Huh, that’s weird.” She was forgetting something. Or someone... “Oh!!! Hey little knight, I found something of yours!” Vee stood up and glanced around the room, looking forward to teasing him with his confiscated equipment. But there was no response.

Vee crossed her arms and called, “Hellooo? Teeny paladin guyyy, I’m gonna throw your sword away if you don’t tell me where you aaarrre!” Still no response. Darn, she’d been hoping to tease that tiny guy some more. Instead all she had for company was a wedgie that was getting worse by the minute. Vee rocked her hips, scrunching the fabric between her buttocks, but that only brought momentary relief. Assuming the little warrior was hiding somewhere, Vee grumbled, “Ugh, you’re no fun.” She didn’t feel like playing giant-cat and tiny-mouse with him right now.

Glancing at the sword held between her two fingers, Vee admired the exceptional craftsmanship. Infinitesimal golden engravings ran along the length of the blade, glowing faintly with magical enchantment. It was a pretty nice weapon, she had to admit, even if it was only big enough to fend off mice or open letters. Still, she would actually regret destroying such an obviously valuable belonging! And the little knight hadn’t been all bad… at least he’d sworn not to try and slay her again, which was pretty damn reasonable as far as she was concerned. Most of her enemies tended to just swear their dumb little blood oaths to “Strike her down” or “Put an end to her evil ways” and then they’d do battle and then they’d dramatically escape on their noble steed and they’d vow “This isn’t over” and they wouldn’t see each other for about a week. Rinse and repeat.

But Tobias hadn’t done any of that. He’d been, well, reasonable. That ought to have earned him just a modicum of mercy, right? Even from a “big bad witch” like Vivienne?

Truthfully, Vee had never considered herself evil, per se. Arrogant? Sure. Ambitious? Most definitely. Gloating over a soundly defeated foe was always fun, of course, but subjecting helpless victims to excessive cruelty had never appealed to her. That stuff was more Mal’s style. But grand evil deeds were how you built a name for yourself, as a magic user outside the crown’s law. After all, nobody gets famous when their life story starts with, “There once was a really nice witch that never stirred up any trouble whatsoever.”

Still, couldn’t her infamous reputation survive one, little, tiny (so to speak) act of kindness?

Chapter End Notes:

More of my stories are available on my Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/squishme/membership