- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


For once, Tobias was eager to be teleported again. Vee’s magical meddling might actually improve his circumstances, for a change!

Anything at all would be better than enduring another minute here, squished between two moons and a hard place. With every passing moment the weight of her massive behind was becoming less and less bearable, and he feared that her constant delays were increasing his chances of being irreversibly flattened in place.

Tobias’s fears edged closer to reality when the witch, after much deliberation, made a decision that would only prolong his suffering. “Hmmm, maybe I just need to modify the spell a little. See if I can target someone else… Yeah that could work. ~Idi quodi distim, proffer hoc minim Mal, loa!~” To the small knight’s severe disappointment, he remained precisely where he was, likely forgotten already by the airheaded witch.

Magical light swirled about the room and once again produced someone very small (but very clearly NOT a man in armor this time). Vee squinted down at them and asked hesitantly, “Mal? Is that you?”

The little person, clad in fine colorful robes, glanced about before uttering a shrill cry of surprise at the sizable witch looming over them. Pointing one finger, Vee casually floated the new arrival up into the air towards her face, “You’re not Mal either. You’re…” Vee looked over their odd clothing, “Some kind of little cleric, or something? Hmm, well at least you’re a woman this time, that must mean my spell is getting more accurate.”

The shrunken cleric exclaimed, “Where am I!?”

Vee had almost forgotten to introduce herself to the little visitor, “Oh right. Uh, behold! You have entered the lair of Villainous Vivienne! Tremble in fear, as I-”

“Wait, who are you?”

Vee let out an exasperated sigh, “You know: the dreaded, infamous witch?”

The small woman started, “You’re the giant evil sorceress that stepped on our town!”

“Um, no. Weren’t you even listening? I’m the witch, which is a totally different thing than a sorc-”

“LIGHTNING BOLT!” Electricity arced through the air and struck Vee on the cheek, cutting her pedantic explanation short.

Vee recoiled from the mild static shock, “Ow, hey!” Glaring at the small floating cleric’s outstretched hand, still smoking and sparking, Vee hooked one finger through the laces over chest and stretched them open to reveal an ominous gap in her clothing. “Fine, have it your way, shrinky-dink.”

A snap of Vee’s fingers flung the cleric through the opening in her leotard, before the tight silk laces snapped back into place, blocking her only exit. Vee wore an expression of near-boredom as she considered her captive’s placement, “Hmm, actually, I think you need to go a little deeper…” With a flick of her wrist, Vee’s magic slid them further and further into the airless crevice between her chest and clothing. The cleric had begun to squirm and shout in alarm, but no amount of objection could reverse her unpleasant course. For a moment her cries rose in volume, then cut off abruptly as her face rammed into a soft tree-stump sized nipple. Vee’s magic continued stubbornly pushing her forwards, but only succeeded in further squashing them against the soft intervening obstacle.

Vee let out a wry chuckle at the consequences of her clumsiness, “Whoops. I guess I could have been a bit more careful, there…” Her magic was controlling every inch of the cleric’s movement, after all. But instead she just shrugged lazily, “Eh, too late.” She upped the intensity of her magic until the unhappy cleric had been dragged past the pink bump of her nipple and positioned against the smooth outer curvature of her boob. Then she released her spell, leaving them trapped in place by the skintight fabric.

Gazing down from above, Vee wondered if her makeshift ‘prison’ was sufficiently secure. She couldn’t have another incident interrupting her important work, after all! She shook her chest back and forth to see what would happen, and the tiny cleric wobbled harmlessly. Vee smiled: That was actually kinda fun! With nobody to stop her, she bounced a few more times, just to satisfy her own curiosity. -Boing-boing-boing!- While amusing for her, Vee’s jiggling also subjected the cleric to sudden and random increases in pressure, which slowly reduced their 3-dimensional form into something that more closely resembled a 2-dimensional outline. Vee noticed after a moment but simply didn’t care—That wasn’t her problem!

As the cleric jiggled and shook uncontrollably, she lamented her pitiful circumstances. Never had a spellcaster of her magnitude suffered a more disgraceful defeat… Her best lightning spell hadn’t even hurt the giant villainess any worse than a stubbed toe! She had been prepared for a grand battle of powerful spells and wizardry, but had instead been downgraded to fighting a humongous tit. And she was losing! What kind of pathetic duel was this!? She was so dwarfed by the fleshy mound that she couldn’t move a single muscle without simply sinking further into the gigantic witch’s skin!

Her situation was only worsened by the constant shaking, as the larger woman’s boob sweat slowly soaked into her enchanted robes. The shrunken cleric’s only consolation prize was her adversary’s relatively “petite” chest size: While stifling and immovable, the breast wasn’t quite heavy enough to crush her to a pulp. Instead she “merely” had to endure the humiliation of being engulfed by a squishy wall of female skin for the foreseeable future. The downside, of course, was that she couldn’t even claim that the breasts that had crushed her into submission were especially huge; they just belonged to some smug, bouncy shortstack. She would never live this down if any of the other mages found out…

Since the mini-magic-user had remained in place even after all of the vigorous “jiggle-testing,” eventually Vee was satisfied that an escape attempt was out of the question. Thanks to the translucency of her top she could even check in on the cleric’s tiny wobbling outline whenever she pleased! Vee grinned at her own resourcefulness, “Wow, that worked pretty well! I’ve never used my clothing to defeat someone before. I should shrink my enemies more often, haha! And maybe next time you’ll remember the name Villainous Vivienne!” The plump witch celebrated her minor victory by indulging in a few more bouncy motions that were purely for her own benefit, unaware of the humiliated grumbling against her own boob (or the tiny man now being pounded against her quaking behind).

Though initially pleased with her triumph, Vee soon realized a downside of her hasty entrapment, “Oh wait, you use magic too, right? I meant to ask if you had any idea why a summoning spell would be making people shrink!” Total silence, though the little boob-captive continued to squirm fruitlessly in place. Vee huffed at her rotten luck, “Damnit.” The cleric couldn’t possibly provide any assistance while mashed up against a boob thirty times her size… But teleporting her back out ran the risk of damaging Vee’s favorite outfit, and there was no way she was going to waste her time undressing all the way just to save one measly do-gooder.

Oh well, she would just have to think of something else.

Chapter End Notes:

More of my stories are available on my Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/squishme/membership