- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


The little knight’s stubborn displays of bravery gave Vee reason to pause. Though just a bit overly dramatic, he was definitely intriguing. Cute, even. And had he really called her “villain” during his miniature attempt at heroism? How flattering was that! But enough daydreaming! She thought, shaking her head. She needed to focus!

Taking a deep breath to clear her mind, Vee uttered the same incantation as before. With another faint popping noise the tiny knight vanished from under the book and materialized in the middle of the room, again several feet above the ground. This time Vee was ready. She expertly snatched him from the air with her magic powers and hovered him over to where she stood.

Rather than drifting up to his gigantic captor’s beautiful face, the toe-high hero came to a halt just below her waistline, suspended an uncomfortably short distance from her meaty legs and visibly defined sex. The huge witch gazed down from above, frowning as if he were somehow to blame for the current situation, “Okay, just to be clear, you were normal size before I summoned you, right? Like you’re not just some ridiculously small knight that fights, I dunno, mice or whatever?”

Struggling to project his voice up past her smooth thighs and stomach, the shrunken man exclaimed, “Of course I was once a full and proper knight to the King! How dare you question me in such a manner! Though I know not for what wicked purpose I’ve even been summoned to your lair, spellbinder, I swear by my honor,I shall not rest until-”

Vee interrupted the indignant man with an incredulous smirk, “Spellbinder? Seriously? Why are you talking like that? You sound ridiculous. There’s nobody around to impress besides me anyway, so drop the ‘noble hero’ act.”

The knight scowled for a moment, “Fine. Why did you bring me here, you big magic idiot?”

The enormous girl huffed impatiently, “The spell wasn’t supposed to summon you, shrimpy. I was summoning my rival, and you just happened to show up uninvited instead. Which, I might add, is a pretty rude thing to do.”

Angered by the blame being placed upon him, Tobias shot back, “Well excuuuse me very much, sorceress! It may surprise you to learn that I had no intention of being kidnapped and reduced to the size of a bug by some clumsy dolt’s stupid magic-” *SQUISH!* His irate denunciation was cut short when the young witch lifted a finger, effortlessly accelerating him forwards and slapping his entire body right into the warm surface of her crotch. Powerless against her magic, Tobias couldn’t so much as turn his head away, and was forced to inhale a lungful of musky scent that filled his head with lewd thoughts.

While the knight’s upturned face continued sinking up to his ears in female sex, a carefree chuckle sounded from above, “Whoops! I meant for you to land on my leg. Guess my aim was off.” The huge witch paused when she felt a muffled voice buzzing against her, probably some comment about her accuracy, but ignored it (though it did feel kind of nice). “Well, I just wanted you to shut up for a second, so I guess this works too. Anyway, now that I have your undivided attention…”

Perfectly content to speak while her faceplanted audience-of-one was incapable of responding from between her legs, Vee proceeded to correct the shrunken man on several points, sounding almost bored as she did so, “First off: I’m a witch, not a sorceress, and yes there is a difference.” A muffled shout came as the little man’s squirming body was ground into her soft crotch. Ignoring the knight’s belligerent outburst, Vee continued, “Second, since I’m probably the only person capable of unshrinking you, you should consider being a little nicer.If you don’t start behaving yourself, I could always use my ‘stupid magic’ to transform you into something more useful. I am in need of a new thong, after all!”

The mere thought of being permanently trapped anywhere near Vee’s prodigious posterior was enough to instantly silence the little man’s outbursts. Vee snickered, “Heh, that’s better!” Pleased that she’d dissuaded her vocal little opponent from making any further outbursts, Vee continued in a perfectly businesslike manner, “Now, as I was saying: I don’t want to spend all day fixing this stupid spell. Not that a superstitious little swordsman like you would appreciate it, but witchcraft is actually pretty complicated stuff. I can’t have any more little distractions while I work, and that means I can’t have you trying to ‘slay me’ again or whatever, okay, Sir Pipsqueak?”

When Vee didn’t hear any agreement, she frowned and repeated, “Okay???” and twirled her finger, grinding and smooshing the floating warrior around in a small circle. Seconds later there was a tingling vibration between Vee’s thighs, and she realized the obvious explanation for the little knight’s silence: she’d simply smothered him a little too well. Vee chuckled at her clumsy mistake, “Whoops, I forgot you couldn’t talk down there. Here.”

As the witch finally allowed him to float backwards and separate from her stuffy leotard, Tobias gasped for air, “O-okay! No slaying, I swear it, just don’t do that again! Please!”

Vee bent down, looking pleased with his submission as she came almost level with the miniature man for the first time, “Smart choice, hero.” Vee’s expression grew even more smug after a moment, “Hey, your little face is all red. Is that just from a lack of air, or…?” Vee let the other, more suggestive possibility hang in the air between her and her little captive, and giggled as his face only reddened further.

Tobias tried to cover his embarrassment, “You try staying composed after having your face jammed between a girl’s thighs!!!”

“Heh, I’ll pass, thanks. Anyway, as long as you don’t make any more trouble for me, I won’t have to do that ‘squishing you flat’ thing again. So. Truce? No more ‘mortal enemies’ stuff?”

Tobias nodded dumbly. What else could he do? And how could she be so casual about all this???

Vee smiled, satisfied that they’d come to an understanding, “Good!”

As the huge woman began to stand back up he asked, “Wait! You- You weren’t actually going to turn me into a piece of underwear, were you?”

Vee’s eyebrows rose in amusement, “What? Oh, that? No, I was bluffing, hehe.” Just as the tiny man began to look relieved, Vee clarified, “Well, I can do that, but it’s a big pain in the ass… no pun intended, heh. I turned a witch-hunter into a thong one time, but they weren’t very comfortable so after a week I just gave them to Mal as a gift. She loves that sort of stuff.” Vee shrugged indifferently, “Anyway, you’re small enough that I could just snap my fingers and magic you right inside my leotard, if I wanted to.” Tobias gulped at the thought of finding himself crammed inside that implausibly skin-tight piece of clothing, with nothing but her jiggling curves for company.

Again Vee giggled at Tobias’ look of terror, “I’m kidding! Sheesh, you really need to lighten up. You knights are always so uptight about everything.” Vee shrugged, “Well, since we seem to be stuck with each other for the time being, I guess I better introduce myself. I’m Vivienne the Villainous.” Vee twirled a hand theatrically through the air, “You’ve probably heard of me.”

The knight stared at her blankly. Vee tried again, “Villainous Vivienne, then? Or Evil Vee? What about The Incredibly Villainous Vivienne? Or Vivienne the Witchy Villain? Come on, seriously!?”

“Look, there are a lot of evil wizards and stuff these days. It’s hard to keep track of them all.”

Vee glared, “Are you even from around here? I’m like the biggest- okay well not the biggest, but the best witch in this kingdom.”

Tobias looked her body up and down like a towering mountain, “I’ve heard of Mal the Massive?”

Vee’s huffed with great disdain, “Ugh,that’s my rival, Mal. Of course everyone knows her… she can make herself huge whenever she wants!She also goes by the Megasized Sorceress, or just The Giantess of the East. I think she prefers The Great Bosomy Enchantress… what a ridiculous nickname!”

Tobias asked hesitantly, “Bosomy…?”

Vee held her hands out in front of her own chest and said dryly, “Massive cans.”

Tobias gulped, unable to fathom what breasts the enormous size that Vee had implied would look like at his currently diminished height.

Vee sighed again, “You really haven’t heard of me?”

Tobias offered apologetically, “Sorry, I’m sure you’re really famous and all. But I did hear someone mention, um… the Shortstack Sorceress?”

Vee let out a long, exasperated sigh, “Ugggh, please tell me that nickname wasn’t the one that stuck. I’m not even an actual sorceress, I’m a witch! Why can’t anyone tell the difference?” Tobias shrugged apologetically, unsure how to properly console a woman that towered over him like a fleshy mountain.

“And am I even that short???” Lost in her annoyance, Vee crossed her arms and spun in place. Unfortunately this simple motion also swiveled her bare backside right into the same space where Tobias was still levitating helplessly. Unable to avoid the meteoric mass hurtling his way, Tobias collided with a fleshy jiggle before rebounding off at dizzying speed. Like a mosquito slapped out of the air, Tobias careened for a brief moment before impacting the stone wall and sticking there. Vee, meanwhile, had resumed her irritable pacing around the room. At least her inadvertent hip-check had put some distance between them. Now he just had to find a way to escape before she noticed anything amiss!

After flexing his arms and legs, Tobias found them immobilized. His joints seemed to be locked in place by whatever magical force had previously kept him suspended above the ground. He was essentially mounted to the wall. Something large cast a shadow over him, and Tobias glanced up to see Vee standing nearby, her back turned. Despite the danger posed by the enormous young woman, Tobias felt oddly captivated by her looming presence. This was the first time he’d seen her from behind (rather than from below) and, well, it was a once-in-a-lifetime kind of sight.

By Tobias’ reckoning, at his normal height Vivienne would probably have come up to his shoulder, maybe only his chest. And yet her lower body was of such a width and heft that he couldn’t imagine any normal chair supporting her weight without buckling. Hell, a royal throne might be required to keep her up (if she could avoid getting stuck between the armrests, anyway). The fact that her only clothing had practically disappeared between each monstrous, pale buttock only made it even harder to look away. Tobias had never been the type to stare or leer inappropriately at beautiful women, but the sheer enormity of this witch’s figure was astounding. And was she getting bigger? No, just closer… Uh oh.

Tired of constantly pacing, Vee had collapsed backwards against the nearest open wallspace, lazily allowing the hard surface to catch her fall without realizing there was already a tiny someone in the way. Tobias’ desire to remain undetected was quickly superseded by his survival instincts and at the last second he cried out, “WAIT, I’M DOWN HERE!!!” But his warning came far too late. The much smaller knight was promptly flattened as a mountain of female ass slammed into place with a definitive *THUMP!* He was further reminded of his complete inability to alter the situation when a series of jiggly, quaking aftershocks rippled through Vee’s meaty posterior (and shook him relentlessly).

As Vee settled into place, her soft backside pushed and spread in contact with the wall to accommodate her tremendous weight. Instead of being dragged along with her cheeks, Tobias remained fixed in place as they parted around him. Unfortunately Vee only stopped once he had been forced distressingly far into her warm and sweaty crevice. The only upside of his new position was that at least he wasn’t caught against the middle of either cheek, where the greatest pressure would be concentrated. As it was, he was smothered quite irreversibly, but without being outright crushed beyond all recognition. The downside, however, was that he found himself much closer to the thong portion of Vivienne’s skimpy leotard (and therefore her bare asshole) than he ever planned to be. The air was sweaty and humid, and waves of heat radiated from her skin, practically baking him in the oven that existed along the center of her butt crack. And there was nothing he could do to make it more bearable. Already sweating and struggling to breath past the soft flesh that surrounded his face, Tobias wondered how long she would remain sitting like this.

Hopefully not too long.

Chapter End Notes:

More of my stories are available on my Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/squishme/membership