- Text Size +

Sir Tobias had been recuperating for less than a minute when the humongous woman towering above him began to turn herself back around. He gazed up anxiously: Was the person responsible for his infuriating predicament finally going to acknowledge his presence??? To his disappointment, the enormous young witch didn’t spare so much as a downward glance before her dark eyes were obscured behind her breasts and the rune-covered book held before her. Focused entirely on the strange tome in her hands, her very first step forwards brought a bare heel crashing down onto his upturned body. *STOMP!* Without consideration for anyone else, Vee had begun pacing thoughtfully around the room. 

While hugely beneficial for her mental focus, the plump witch’s circular roaming created an unavoidable, thumping hazard for the man caught lying motionless on the floor. *STOMP! CRUNCH!* Each revolution rendered his plate armor less and less recognizable.After being flattened several times in a row by her plodding feet, the unfortunate knight began to wonder if she was deliberately stamping on his exact position, or if she was just that unbelievably clueless. And just what was so important that she couldn’t even be bothered to look where she was walking!?

The gigantic girl showed no signs whatsoever that she was even aware of her tiny hostage, or the abuse she was so casually inflicting upon him. The audible noises made as her bare feet pounded his outspread body into the floor again and again didn’t seem to attract her notice. The room was so small that she never even left his peripheral vision as she circled; with only seconds between each hugely painful impact, Tobias was forced to stare up at her huge jiggling body as she repeatedly embedded him further into the wood grain of the floor each time she traipsed overtop of him.

Continuing her lackadaisical orbit around her room, Vee considered the situation so far: The spell had kinda worked, but why had it grabbed a random adventurer? And why had he gotten smaller??? That wasn’t supposed to happen! Vee scanned the pages of her book for anything that might be helpful, and muttered aloud, “Hmm, doesn’t say anything about shrinking in here… Weird.” Vee frowned when, even after several minutes of contemplative pacing (and an annoying squelching sound that she’d been trying to ignore), no obvious answers came to mind. She figured the best thing to do was simply attempt the spell again, and see what happened. A little trial and error never hurt anyone, right?

Vee was only shaken from her self-centered train of thought when she came to a stop and her toes rubbed against something bumpy on the floor. “Hmm? Didn’t I already sweep in here?” Bending to look at her feet, Vee spotted the miniscule body of the warrior, now appearing much worse for wear than when she’d last seen him. “Oh hey, have I been stepping on you this whole time?” Vee took the hate-filled glare she received as confirmation. “Huh, I bet that must have really sucked. At least I wasn’t wearing my boots!” When that bit of optimism didn’t brighten the knight’s expression, Vee tried to hide her amusement and offered, “Anyway, I’ll try to remember to, uh, scrape you off the floor or something after this, kay?” The tiny man began to voice furious complaints, but she wasn’t really listening. She felt perfectly safe in the knowledge that the enraged warrior posed no threat to her whatsoever in his current state, and happily left him stuck right where he was. After all, she had more important matters to attend to. It belatedly occurred to her that even if she was careful enough not to step on the little man again (which was no guarantee), the underside of her enormous bare ass would still be positioned directly over his upturned face for as long as she occupied that half of the room. But she decided standing elsewhere was just too much of a bother, and if the little knight got smashed underfoot a few more times… well, that wasn’t a big deal, was it?

“~Idi quodi distim, proffer hoc minim Mal!~” Vee’s confident words turned the knight’s scowl into a slack-jawed stare. He’d never witnessed the dark art of conjuration in his adventure-filled life. However, he had little opportunity to marvel: as a ball of energy gathered in the center of the room, his limbs coursed with the same unsettling tingle that had precipitated his initial and unexpected arrival to this oversized place. For a fraction of a second Tobias experienced the unpleasant sensation of being in two places at once. Suddenly, he was no longer on the floor, but situated a few feet off the ground! Well, a few normal feet, which at his size sent him into a stomach-lurching drop as if from a cliff.

Too startled to even scream, Tobias uttered a breathless “Ack-!” before he tumbled gracelessly to the ground, landing in a clatter of broken armor pieces. Fortunately his reduced frame weighed so little that the fall only left him bruised and dazed, which was nothing compared to the prolonged trampling he’d survived. Sitting up, the tiny knight had a moment of optimism: he was no longer stuck to the floor! He could move again!

Two booming footsteps brought his attention upwards. His gigantic abductor was staring down at him with furrowed eyebrows, “You again???” With one extended finger, the glowering witch made a thin lasso of magical light appear around him. As her finger raised upwards, so did the knight, as if he were held up by invisible threads under her control. For a moment she held him before her to study him, “Well, at least you didn’t get any smaller. That’s good, I guess. Though your armor definitely looks a little, um, messed up.” A gentle prod sent bits of damaged armor falling to the ground, leaving the small man bare-chested.

Vee spent a second eyeing the man’s obvious muscles before shrugging, “Alright, I can’t have any distractions if this is going to work. Off you go.” Suddenly the tiny knight lurched into motion, floating across the room against his will.

He stammered, “W-what is the meaning of this!?”

“I’m putting you on the table where you can’t bother me, duh.” With a simple gesture, the curvy mage sent the knight soaring across the room, landing him unceremoniously on the flat surface that was almost within arms reach of her.

Trying to remain stoic after his short and dizzying trip, Tobias rose to his feet and cried stubbornly, “You’ll have to do m-more than that to restrain the likes of me, villain!” His bravery faltered as he was cast into shadow: she’d also levitated the heavy leatherbound book from earlier right above him. *Whomp!* The flattened knight thought about the comical legends they’d tell of his demise: So perishedSir Tobias, Champion of Light, crushed by a mere girl’s spellbook.

Evidently happy with her makeshift obstacle, the young witch spoke chipperly, “Okay, don’t get in the way this time. This magic stuff is tricky enough without you distracting me.”

Tobias fumed; So this was somehow his fault? But his potential humiliation was of little interest to the gigantic girl, who simply turned away to resume her casting.

Chapter End Notes:

More of my stories are available on my Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/squishme/membership