- Text Size +

Just like before, small beads of glowing energy spun about the room, gradually collecting in the center. For a moment the shape began to resemble a familiar shape… a person! Vee grinned as the glowing figure began to solidify. She had a good feeling this time! Then, all at once the figure shrank to a miniscule size, before the energy dissipated with a noise reminiscent of a soap bubble popping. Disappointingly, nobody had appeared in front of her.

Vee groaned, “Ugh, really? That was so lame! I really thought it was going to work that time, too…” She was contemplating tossing her useless spellbook right out the window when she noticed something out of the corner of her eye. “Huh???” Something had appeared after all, something barely the size of a pebble, and it was moving. Vee stared at the tiny object, only to realize it wasn’t an object, it was a person! A teeny tiny little mouse-sized person, almost so small that she hadn’t noticed them at first. Vee’s eyes went wide as she gasped, “Oh wow, it actually worked??? Uh, I mean, of course it worked!!!”  Vee was too busy feeling pleased with herself to think much of her rival’s abnormally small size; most likely Mal had simply been in the middle of a size-changing spell gone wrong, or something of that nature.

With two thumping footsteps Vee stood above what she assumed was a very small and very surprised size-changing sorceress, lording her immense body over them as she grinned, “Hey there short-stuff, you’re looking awfully small today!” She placed her hands on her gigantic hips, rocking back and forth triumphantly. “What do you think of my summoning spell? Pretty impressive, right?” Happy to make the most of her foe’s stunned silence, Vee exaggerated pompously, “Not to brag or anything, but I got it right on the first try, too. I didn’t even have to practice or anything!” Vee emphatically ignored the flower sitting on her windowsill and focused on maintaining her smug grin.

Vee had meant her teasing in good fun, assuming Mal would simply return to her normal height at any moment and begin praising her superior talents. But, squinting down at the miniature person at her feet, Vee saw an unfamiliar face staring back at her. “Hey, wait a second…” Squatting down, Vee casually filled her victim’s sky with an obscene, god-like display of her own crotch. After getting a closer look at the person who had appeared in her room, Vee came to a disappointing conclusion, “You’re not a sorceress.” In fact, the nearly microscopic person now cowering on her floorboards was a total stranger! By the looks of their shiny armor and sword, possibly a knight or adventurer of some sort.

From far below, the miniscule warrior gawped upwards, considering his unexpected captor carefully. Young and undeniably beautiful, she could have passed for just about any other woman in her early 20s, though her substantial curves and revealing outfit were clear evidence that she’d lived a life of plentiful leisure and feasting rather than labor or responsibility.

Under normal circumstances, he suspected that she would not have reached even his shoulder; aside from her currently ludicrous size, there wasn’t anything that made her appear particularly imposing or dangerous at all. As things currently stood, however, this soft-bodied young sorceress was plenty awe-inspiring for the diminished man, who’s once mighty frame had been reduced to something lesser than even one of her dainty toes. It didn’t help that he could see the outline of her groin, pussy lips and all, through the thin fabric of her stretchy black outfit.

Having finished her own appraisal of the unexpected visitor, Vee frowned impatiently down between her legs and commented, “What are you supposed to be, some kind of paladin or something?”

Finding his courage at last, the knight cried up in a faint but brave voice, “I am no mere paladin! I am Sir Tobias, Champion of Light! My valor is a blinding ray of righteousness, a beacon of hope for all! I know not for what evil deeds you have summoned me to your domain, sorceress, but I shall vanquish you and put an end to your nefarious schemes all the same!” In truth, the man was terrified, but he’d been a fierce warrior all his life and he wasn’t about to impugn his honor by surrendering to some shortstack, no matter how terrifyingly huge she may have become!

Having sat through the miniscule swordsman’s whole tirade, Vee raised one impassive eyebrow, “You done? Because I have a ton of work to do, and-”

The knight interrupted by raising his miniature sword and charging boldly towards Vee’s nearest foot, obviously determined to slay her where she stood (or, well, squatted). Though his courage was amusing, even weirdly admirable, Vee simply didn’t have the time or desire to deal with such petty nonsense (even if his sudden appearance was caused by her foolish blunder). Vee dismissed the overzealous little warrior’s impending attack with a mocking roll of her dark eyes, “Suit yourself, Sir Teenius or whatever your name is.” The wannabe-hero had nearly made it halfway to his target when Vee, completely ignoring his advance, calmly stood and strode across the room towards her spellbook.

This put the brave knight right in the middle of the gigantic witch’s path. She had looked big squatting over him, but her half-naked body appeared jaw-droppingly titanic as it rose into the air like a living, jiggling mountain of female flesh. The poor hero only realized the gravity of his error as one ginormous and perfectly-manicured bare foot swung lazily into the air above him. Like a meteoric pendulum that threatened to crush anyone in its way, no matter how bravely they stood their ground, the foot began its unstoppable descent. What began as a valiant charge quickly turned into a panicked retreat, as the self-proclaimed “Champion of Light” hastily sought to escape the footprint shaped shadow closing in on him from above. Sir Tobias had just enough time to utter a prayer that his magnificent forged plate armor, which had seen him through countless battles and quests, would be enough to shield him from the enormous bare foot plummeting downwards.

With a metallic *CRUNCH!* the priceless armor crumpled like tinfoil underneath the giant girl’s foot. If not for the numerous magical wards designed to protect him from harm, the knight might have been crushed or suffocated then and there. Instead he survived (albeit in great discomfort) even as he was compressed into the wooden floorboards beneath the colossal weight of Vee’s jiggling body.

Utterly oblivious to the fact that she was currently trampling one of the realm’s mightiest warriors like a wayward ant, Vee sauntered blithely on, leaving the victim of her misplaced footstep lying within a heap of ruined armor upon the floor. Bending over her spellbook, Vee thrust her hips backwards so she could study at her leisure. From far, far below, the pancaked knight could only watch in growing resentment as the inattentive young villainess responsible for his sudden and humiliating defeat, now paying him no attention whatsoever, indifferently loomed two round buttocks directly into his skyward field of vision, each cheek smooth and flawless despite their unbelievable scale. Had she forgotten him so easily!?

The knight’s mood worsened further as he considered the danger he faced: if he didn’t find a way to unflatten himself soon, he’d be consigned to staring up at his captor’s great big ass for who-knows-how-long, or at least until she stepped backwards and crushed him all over again. Hopefully she’d be content to read for some time.

Ignorant of her undersized foe’s current worms-eye perspective, Vee reached behind her back to lazily dig the fabric out from the depths of her crack, grumbling, “Stupid wedgies, I can barely think.” Obviously, a malfunctioning spell wasn’t going to impress Mal, that much was certain. Therefore Vee’s top priority right now was working out the kinks in her magic, consequences be damned. If a few innocents found themselves shrunk and flattened in the course of her reckless pursuit of her own petty feud, what did she care? She could always look for a way to grow them back later, if she really felt like it (which she probably wouldn’t).

Vee lifted her spellbook up and faced the center of the room, pondering her next course of action deeply. What to do, what to do…

Chapter End Notes:

More of my stories are available on my Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/squishme/membership