- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sooo. It's been a long while, huh? This has been up on my Deviantart for a couple months! But I decided to finally bring it here. As stated in the summary, this story is quite gory. A lot more gory than what I usually write. However, I hope y'all will enjoy!!! 

Click. Click. Click. The sound of a fingernail rapping against a hard surface was the only thing keeping Team RWBY grounded in reality. From the almost alien surface of Cinder’s grimm hand, they stared up at their giant captor. “Your grace… I’ve managed to capture the pests. Shall I dispose of them for you?” The fall maiden asked as she knelt before Salem’s throne. Her hand tightened around the shrunken girls, hoping for her ‘employer’ to grant her free reign. “You’ve done well, Cinder. Please hand the girls to me. Their interference has caused me a great bit of trouble. I would like to deal with them personally.” Cinder nodded and extended her hand towards Salem, allowing the grimm queen to retrieve the shrunken girls. She placed the four heroes down on the table in front of her, leaning over them just a bit to get a closer look.

    It had been years since the war against Salem was made public. Everyone knew of her existence now. Everyone feared her. And now with the four beacons of hope in her hands, everyone would see just how futile resistance was. At age 20, Ruby had many years to hone her skills in combating the forces of darkness. Yet nothing had prepared her for a recent recruit to Salem’s faction shrinking the girls down with their semblance. Standing to her feet, the young warrior looked up at Salem. Her silver eyes began to shine. Unfortunately, a simple flick from a pale finger sent the girl to her behind. Yang rushed to her sister, immediately holding her close and surveying the damage. Blake and Weiss shot worried glances towards Ruby before the rumbling voice of their captor stole their attention.

“If only you four had listened all those years ago… You see now that there’s no victory in strength. Look what happens when you give up your life to an unwinnable cause. At first, I truly did pity you” As Salem spoke, her elegant fingers plucked Yang up from the table. “Now I see, though. You’re deluded just like he was. Unlike him though, you four will never come back once I'm done with you.”

    Sharp fingernails dug into the blonde huntress's side as she flailed her arms wildly, attempting to combat the icy cold digits that held her. A soft smile crossed Salem’s face. Watching her greatest enemies desperately struggling for freedom right before her, entirely helpless to her whims, was like a drug. She loosened her grip slightly only to catch Yang’s arm, holding her by it. The girl howled in pain as the sharp nails dug into her skin. Any longer and she felt her arm would tear off. It never had the chance to as Salem dropped the warrior down to her chest.

    Yang hit one of Salem’s breasts on the way down, knocking the wind out of her, before slipping between the two massive pillows. Her breathing was labored and her movements were weaker as she squirmed between them. The shrieks and cries for mercy from the three other girls were tuned out as Salem placed her hands on the sides of her chest. She began to push her breasts together, watching as Yang desperately clawed and kicked. It only took a few seconds for the sound of crunching bones and horrified shrieks to fill the air. A pop was expected any second, yet it never came. Salem let her chest relax before fishing out the bruised and battered girl.

    Yang looked like hell. Arms twisted, legs twitching and broken, blood streaking down her face, and her precious golden hair was all messed up. Setting the girl down on the table, Salem was not surprised to see her team rushing right for her.

SLAM! Salem’s hefty chest landed on the table, covering the body of Yang from sight. The force of her breasts landing on the table knocked the remaining members of team RWBY back. A satisfying CRRRRUNCH was heard as Salem placed just a tad more weight on the diminished, hotheaded warrior. Tears streaked down the faces of her friends as the gravity of the situation set in. Yang’s life was just stolen from her under the breasts of the incarnate of evil.

“Now who to play with, I wonder?” Salem mused casually as though she didn’t just murder a woman in cold blood. The grimm queen’s fingers hovered above Ruby. The girl was too busy sobbing to notice, but just before they scooped her up, Blake had run forward and pushed her out of the way.

“That eager to join your little lover, hm? I suppose I can grant one final wish.”

Blake’s cat ears flattened atop her head as she reached down towards Weiss who was desperately trying to hold on to her. The grasp of the giant woman was simply too strong and Blake was lifted up towards her face. Piercing red eyes analyzed every inch of the fanus girl.

“I understand what she saw in you. You look absolutely delectable.”

Anger, fear, and guilt all ran through Blake’s mind as she heard her captor speak. Down below, Weiss held Ruby tightly and consoled the sobbing girl. She desperately shielded her eyes from the stain that was her sister that was revealed as Salem removed her chest from the table. Blake was paralyzed in fear, unable to even squirm or kick as Salem let her hot breath wash over her. It was a mix of sensations; the cold skin being contrasted with the warm gust of air. It wouldn’t last for long as Salem’s mouth opened, dangling Blake above it as one would do to a grape. Letting her grip on the tiny cat girl release, Salem was amused to see her clinging to her fingertip. It took only a simple wiggle to send the huntress plummeting to her final resting place.

The heat of Salem’s mouth was the first thing Blake noticed as she landed directly on the woman’s tongue. The spongy, damp surface shifted beneath her. It gave her no chance to adjust. Instead, it pressed her right against the pearly white teeth that sealed her inside the dark cave. Plastered to the front of Salem’s tongue, Blake was dragged along every wall of the woman’s mouth. Her body was covered in saliva and she was routinely forced to swallow some of the spit just to keep from drowning. After swishing her toy around in her mouth for a while, Salem decided she wanted to hurry on to her next target. She didn’t have all day to sit around and play, after all.

Salem parted her teeth slightly and pushed the huntress’s head right against the opening. Blake called out to her team, giving them one final affirmation of love before she was pulled back inside. The last Ruby and Weiss saw of the faunus was the lump in Salem’s throat as she swallowed her whole. Blake was sent down her esophagus. The slimy walls squeezed her body as she desperately tried to climb her way out. It was no use as the gurgling pit of acid below was set to be her final destination. The pools that spawned the nightmarish grimm that tormented the world for so long didn’t instill nearly as much fear in Blake as the burning pool beneath her did. She landed within it and immediately screamed in pain. Her skin burned as the greedy acid ate away at her, clothes and all. It would only be a matter of time before she was entirely dissolved in Salem’s stomach. The only thing she was thankful for was that her remaining friends couldn’t hear her painful death from outside of the queen’s gut.

“Weiss Schnee. A name that’s near royalty to many, I presume. Now look at you. Diminished. Barely more than an insect scurrying about. Had you simply gave up this foolish cause, perhaps that title would’ve stayed with you. Now, I suppose I should just squash you like the bug you are.”

Once again those icy fingers grabbed at a member of team RWBY. Ruby watched helplessly as her last friend was carried away. Salem didn’t even bother looking at the girl as she dropped her to the floor. Weiss hit the ground hard, unable to move as the massive sole of Salem’s high heel covered her. She had rolled onto her back as the blackened footwear began to press her body into the floor. Dirt and dust coated the underside of Salem’s shoe as it steamrolled the tiny girl beneath it. Each ridge of the heel painfully tore at Weiss’s clothes and skin, leaving her covered in filth and bloodied underneath it.

Up above, Salem paid no mind to the girl she ground her foot back and forth over. Instead, her attention went to the last remaining victim.

“Ruby Rose. The light of Remnant. Ozma’s strongest soldier… Summer Rose’s child.”

    That cruel, playful grin etched itself across Salem’s face again as she watched the final girl struggle to pull herself together enough to face her. As her excitement grew, so did the intensity of her footplay. The sharp heel of her shoe pressed right against Weiss’s stomach, digging in painfully and forcing her to scream out in pain. Ribs cracked beneath it before Salem removed her shoe from the girl entirely. The ex-heiress rolled onto her stomach in a desperate attempt to crawl away. However, a cold and damp mass landed on her back. Salem had kicked off her heel.

“Your mother came to face me many years back. I took great pleasure in tormenting her. Unfortunately, she didn’t lead her friends to certain death as you’ve done. I know your mother was quite durable, though. She lasted a lot longer than anyone else. Allow me to grant you the same gift I gave to her.”

    Salem’s pale foot pressed Weiss into the cold stone floor of her castle. The air grew hot and stale as the built-up scent and sweat was released from its confines. Despite how soft the pale monolith holding her to the floor was, it did nothing to ease the pain of Weiss’s broken ribs being driven into the rough floor. The elegantly painted toes curled, catching the Schnee’s head between them and squeezing it tight. Here, the odor of feminine sweat was at its strongest. The huntress’s snow white hair was coated in sweat and grime accumulated from the inside of Salem’s heel while her lungs were stuffed full of her potent odor. Every breath burned her lungs and sent a sharp pain through her body. Luckily, this torture would be over soon enough.

    Lifting her foot, Salem held Weiss by her head using her big and second toe. She slipped her heel back on, the heat rising exponentially for the miniscule hero-turned-insole. It wouldn’t be long before she would perish. Be it of suffocation, drowning in sweat, or the pressure of Salem’s foot. Weiss was the last thing on the giant villain’s mind at the moment. Instead, all of her attention was directed at Ruby.

***WARNING FOR CRUEL GORE, MUTILATION, AND BODY HORROR!!!***

    Salem’s long fingernail placed itself right against Ruby’s tiny cheek as she smiled down at the girl. Behind that smile was some element of twisted pride and excitement. She had been waiting all her life to try something like this again. Salem just needed another silver-eyed warrior dumb enough to resist her. That fingernail traced itself towards Ruby’s right eye. Instantly, the girl began to squirm and panic.

“Hold still. I wouldn’t want to miss it, after all.”

The tormenting woman’s other hand came around, laying its palm flat across Ruby’s body and pinning her to the table. The long, sharp end of Salem’s perfectly painted nail began to dig into Ruby’s eye socket. It was rather difficult given the size disparity between the two but Salem was precise. She let her finger push forwards before flicking it back. She had effectively scooped Ruby’s eye out of her head. The screams were like music to her ears as the tiny girl’s remaining eye flashed and flickered. It was clear just how untrained Ruby was in using her silver eyes, which only made this process much easier. With the sticky eyeball stuck to her finger, Salem flicked it away across the room.

Scooping the miniscule leader up in her hand, Salem stood and turned to leave the throne room she sat in. As she stood to her full height, she felt something crunch within her heel. Weiss had finally met her end, leaving her current toy the only remaining member of team RWBY. She relished the thought as she made her way out of the castle. Reaching the blackened pools that produced grimm outside, she got to her knees in front of one.

Ruby seemed to have passed out from a mixture of shock and blood loss, meaning the process would go much easier. Salem submerged Ruby’s miniscule body in the black, tar-like substance and waited. It wouldn’t be long before she had a new toy that’d last for years.

Ruby’s eye opened as she gasped in surprise. Her mind couldn’t comprehend all the horrors she witnessed today. It wasn’t over for her, though. A voice echoed through her brain.

“Serve me eternally.”

And again.

“Serve me eternally.”

And again. Each time louder than the last. She could see nothing. She was floating in a black void. Feeling began to return to her body and she immediately wished it didn’t. Gnawing, biting pain flooded her mind. Everywhere. Her legs, arms, head, feet. It was inescapable. She couldn’t even move her limbs as the ‘void’ she was trapped in was so thick that it held her in place. The pain turned to a burning sensation as her skin began to rot away. Instinctually, her silver eye activated. It pushed away some of the dark liquid surrounding her, but not nearly enough. Her body was eaten up by the blackness.

Up above, Salem watched with glee as she reached into the black pool and pulled out Ruby’s body. Her flesh had melted in many places. Those holes were patched up with the black substance she had been submerged in. Veins were clearly visible along her body. Her eye had dulled, emitting just enough power to keep the invasive substance from eating away at her mind. Ruby’s body had been rendered destroyed, yet durable. Taken over by Salem’s creation. Her mind remained intact… For now. Slipping off her heel, Salem dropped the tiny toy inside and forced her foot back in. Ruby was buried under the tons of flesh and even as Salem stood, her body didn’t break. Thankfully she was in a different heel than Weiss’s stain, but it would’ve made no difference. All she saw was the darkness that Salem’s foot casted over her. Her tongue began to move on its own, lapping away at the salty droplets of sweat that rolled down the queen’s sole.

Salem had won. Her biggest enemies were out of the picture AND she had gained an extra-durable new toy to serve her forever. Ruby remained conscious, but her body was not her own. Salem controlled her every movement. Forcing her to watch as she subjugated herself under the foot of a goddess.

Chapter End Notes:



Thank you all so much for reading!!! Please feel free to leave a review! Tell me your thoughts. What you liked, disliked, what was done well, what needs improvement, etc! Hope everyone has a wonderful day <3