- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Male phallus warning and giant sex!

Hours later, there was a giggle heard in the blackness. A male hushing sound quickly followed. “I’ll be right out babe,” the male voice said.

A light came on and Josh stared skyward to see the toilet seat being lifted. A longtime friend of his, Bill, stood above the toilet, raising the seat as he unzipped his fly. Josh began to panic. Bill’s phallic member emerged from his pants, flaccid. Bill wasn’t paying attention to the toilet water below, much less a small speck.

A hiss could be heard in the bathroom as Bill released his full bladder. It felt so fucking good to finally have a moment of peace and quiet, much less release his aching bladder. The jet of urine hit the back of the toilet bowl and sprayed in all ways against the sides, eventually ending down in the toilet water below. But suddenly Bill found a set of hands wrapping around his belly as his girlfriend had snuck in. They caught him off-guard and his jet went downwards towards Josh, hitting his barely seeable tiny mass. Josh was pressed deep under the water as Bill ended his long piss.

His girlfriend hugged him gently, suckling on his ear. Bill couldn’t help it and quickly found his flaccid shaft in his hand becoming hard with lust. Turning towards his girlfriend behind him, he smirked, eyes motioning to his now erect member. She grinned and nodded, noting that she was more than willing to take care of him.

It was a nightmare for Josh when the stream ended, allowing him to come back up to the surface. He looked skyward to see Bill’s erect member protruding from his pants, hands reaching for his belt. The giant male undid his belt and then button, allowing his pants to fall to the ground out of sight. Josh watched unbearably as Bill removed his boxers and turned around to sit.  Another arm could be seen far above grabbing the toilet seat and dropping it quickly into place. High above, Bill’s butt hit the seat and scooted back giving Josh a nasty view of his taint, hanging nut sack, and skyward facing erect penis. 

Suddenly, a familiar blue dress came into view; it was Amanda! Her right foot and leg could be seen stepping high over to the right of the toilet, her left quickly did the same exposing her cunt. Her dress hung and the front was lifted to allow Bill access to her spread girlhood. Josh just stared as Amanda’s cunt slowly lowered towards the top of Bill’s erect penis. Her tiny butt was huge, but proportionate. Her anus was easily viewable with her cheeks spread wide and her dress creating a tent over the open toilet lid. Her cunt and body suddenly plunged as she let plunging Bill’s cock straight between her labial lips and deep into her moistened love cavern.

Bill groaned and Amanda sighed. Josh couldn’t believe what was happening directly over him. He watched as she rose, exposing Bill’s viscously clear covered man phallus. She then dropped down again with more angst from even higher. Bill’s manhood plunged deep into her waiting pussy. Over the next minute, Amanda went up and down more regularly, starting to work his member. Josh watched as Amanda’s cunt rose up and down, up and down, over twenty more times before she once again stood. She stepped off Bill’s lap, removing herself from view in the front of Millie’s toilet, but not for long. Suddenly, the rear of Amanda’s dress could be seen and was lifted by Bill’s hands. Amanda was bending forward for Bill as he leaned forward, placing the rear of her dress on her back. Her butt was in clear view, anus puckered and her cooch pressed tightly between her legs.

Bill’s retracted his hands to his face and the sound of spitting was heard.  Josh watched as Bill’s right hand went back towards Amanda’s butt, turning over at the last second and dragged over her asshole. As his hand retracted, her ass was revealed with a tough coating of Bill’s spit. Bill’s other gigantic hand moved out and began to rub her ass gently, working his slimy middle finger into her puckering anus. Josh just stared in horror with nothing else to do. Her rear moved towards Bill’s member as she began to sit back down facing forward. Bill had a hand on his cock and was aiming it for her flowering asshole.

Without warning she sat, absorbing Bill’s length into her rear end. Josh could see Bill’s nuts twitch. Josh watched her ease back up, still holding her dress around her midsection, only to plunge back down again, and piston up as quickly as she came down.  A rhythm began on Bill’s member far above, which had began to twitch. Within seconds Bill’s arms were seen flying out around Amanda’s hips and brought her tightly down onto his shaft. Amanda could be seen sitting for a good minute on Bill’s shaft, easing up only when he let her. Her anus contracted as it came off his member. Josh was terrified of what was going to rain down on him, but it never came as he floated in Bill’s urine. Amanda wiped her rear with a small amount of toilet paper, throwing it in the toilet bowl next to Josh as Bill stood and pressed the flush leveler.

Josh was swept back down into the toilet’s system and eventually fell back into the lit reservoir tank with Bill’s diluted urine. He plunged down before he could be swept away to swim to safety of the tube leading back to the toilet. He emerged, gasping for breath and from exhaustion to fall back into the clear water below.  Josh quickly looked up, and saw the lid had been closed. He wondered why Amanda hadn’t excreted Bill’s spunk, but didn’t mind that she hadn’t.

Chapter End Notes:
Things get even more preverse from here.