- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is my first public release.

Dr. Tyler Morrison was a genius in genetics, working for Dyna Pharmaceuticals for over 12 years before he lost his wife in a tragic accident. At the time, he was widowed with two daughters, Melissa (Millie) and Alexandra (Andi). Millie at the time of their mother’s death was four and Andi twelve. Dr. Morrison quickly became very close to both daughters, despite the demanding limitations his job. His research would keep him up late, working at home to simply to have more time with both girls.  Despite his best attempts to conceal his confidential research, there would be times he’d fall asleep leaving all his notes out. The learning curve of both his daughters was far above average, both girls would read through his notes, making out what they could of their dad’s ingeniousness.

The girls loved their father, but couldn’t suppress their curiosity. It became quickly apparent that their father worked for the military development branch of Dyna Pharmaceuticals, specializing in both short and long term genetic manipulation. The girls developed a passionate love for his research and strived to follow in his footsteps. This story takes place thirteen years after their mother’s death, immediately following their father’s tragic death.

Andi, now twenty-five, is working on her genetic engineering doctorate at Princeton. Having shown such a devotion to genetic engineering through her schooling, she accepted a lab assistant position at Dyna Pharmaceuticals under her father’s guidance.  She spent the remaining days working with her father, before his car accident. She’s happily married to the love of her life, Eddie, but has been diagnosed with an infertility disorder. She’s desperate to have a child, seeking whatever means behind Edward’s back to conceive a child.

Millie has been accepted to Princeton as an undergraduate genetics engineering student. She’s working on finishing her senior year in high school. Active in soccer and cheerleading, she’s quite the high school sweetheart. Recently having broken up with her boyfriend, Josh, she’s gone on the prowl for another. While cunning, sweet, and extremely cute, she’s secretively rather sadistic and extremely sexually explorative. She inherited the family home, as her father left it to her in his will.  Being so close to graduation and having turned 18, Millie resides alone in the large house on the lake alone. Andi visits regularly, but knows her sister takes excellent care of herself and the residence.

Both girls ironically have taken after their father in specializing in genetic development and modification. Millie has read all of her father’s texts and papers that she’s come across, understanding the basic theories that guided his research. Both girls knew what their father was into over the years and have sought to obtain and use his serums for their own purposes and research. Upon clearing out their father’s office, they stumbled upon a large refrigerated box of his serums in a secret compartment. They cleared it out, storing the serums in their deceased father’s home lab. Our story follows Millie’s ex-boyfriend, Josh, as he desperately tries to persuade her to rekindle their relationship.