- Text Size +

Josh continued to look up as Millie happily got up and removed her gigantic giantess ass from view. Hearing the shower be turned on he figured he wasn’t in danger as she had foretold. However, seconds later, Millie’s arm reappeared far above and he watched in horror as her face filled the empty space above.

“Bye Josh, maybe I’ll see you tomorrow morning when I get up, if you’re still alive after tonight” she exclaimed, as her voice echoed deep through the vast bowl.

Her hand pressed the lever, and Josh saw the small holes around the rim of the porcelain bowl spit forth water. It ran quickly down the sides and merged with her foul urine, bloody tampon, tampon applicator, and him. The pool began to spin and Josh was caught in its downward suction. Millie’s smile far above got wider and Josh didn’t fight the suction to the weir and trapway. He was sucked under and then quickly up. Within moments, he felt himself falling and splashed down into an illuminated pool. As the rest of the toilet waste poured in, Josh emerged at the surface of the nasty mess and was momentarily blinded.

Eyes adjusting, Josh looked around. He was in a modified 5 gallon water jug in some sort of a lighted box which must reside under her toilet. Light came in from a series of led lights placed within the box the jug was contained in. Above, the outlet of the toilet drain entered. Three quarters of the way up, Josh could see another pipe that lead out at a forty five degree angle up into darkness. That pipe must lead to the vertical run down to the main sewer. Looking down under the surface of urine, Josh could a tube at the bottom which led out and up of the jug and box. His escape route was clear and filled with urine halfway up.  Looking around, the jug was a diluted mess of toilet water, urine, the tampon applicator, and bloody tampon. There was no immediate danger to his person as the last flush had ceased and the level of the pool had stopped rising far short of the sewer pipe.

But Josh thought it would be best to get the hell out of Millie’s mess, and dove quickly under the surface. He didn’t dare open his eyes in her urine, and felt for the exit tube while holding his breath. He quickly found it, and pulled himself in. The surface was slightly sticky as she had said and he climbed quickly.  Breaking the surface of the urine in his so-called escape tube, he opened his eyes and climbed with increased strength as the strength cocktail kicked in. It became dark as he climbed out of the containing box in the plastic tube.  He saw a little light at the end of the tunnel, as it turned sharply. He found the tube became slippery in the turn he began to squirm through and without warning, his grip slipped. He began to fall towards the light, emerging and sliding down the side of the toilet bowl and back into the crystal clear water below with a splash.

Floating on his back, he looked up out through the toilet seat, listening for his ex-girlfriend. Minutes later, there were sounds of a shower curtain opening, water being turned off, and footsteps as she must have emerged from her shower.

Millie emerged from her shower, lifting the secret panel next to the base of the toilet after she had wrapped herself with a towel. She saw the partially full, illuminated 5-gallon jug without her ex-boyfriend. She smiled, either realizing he was in the toilet again, or had decided to take his chances in the sewer without an antidote. She shut the secret panel and looked over the edge of the toilet seat to find Josh floating on his back, barely visible.

“I have guests in a few minutes. Be thankful this is my bathroom and not the main one downstairs,” she said with a smile over the rim as she dropped the toilet lid to its resting position.

Josh was once again emerged in darkness only to wait for the next toilet’s user. He lay there for what seemed like hours, unable to shake the formula’s jittery side effect. But what was once a quiet house, quickly became a lot louder. Josh could hear the thud of the bass off Millie’s stereo downstairs as she must be entertaining guests.

There were footsteps not long after the first couple songs. The lid opened and a figure could be made out far above. It was Amanda, once of Millie’s close friends. She was a petite blonde on the soccer team, who was dressed in a beautiful blue sundress. Standing above, Josh watched as she spun to the music, raising her dress to expose her naked nether region. Her pubic hair was blonde and nearly see-through. Her tiny butt plopped down and her dress covered the space between her thighs. Her labial lips parted to expose her urethra as she began to pee. The warm urine hit the front of the toilet bowl and ran down into bowl next to Josh’s body, turning the water yellow and warm.

Seconds later as she stopped peeing, Josh listened as she grabbed toilet paper. The space between her thighs, covered by her sundress, was quickly opened as she lifted it. Her hand swooped in and was wrapped in toilet paper. It wiped back and forth across her nether region, stopping only to be dropped directly on top of Josh. He was pushed under by the paper mass as it absorbed the toilet water.  But a flush soon followed the toilet paper, and Josh was swept back towards the reservoir jug. Splashing down into the previous mess, Josh pulled himself free from Amanda’s wad of toilet paper.

Another flush was heard. Josh watched as more water poured in from above. The level of water rose quickly, before it hit drain pipe Josh was submerged and in the tube leading back to the toilet bowl. As he emerged and fell back into the toilet, he noticed it was pitch black. Amanda must have turned off the lights in the bathroom, and now relieved, he went back to floating in his prison.

Chapter End Notes:
Male phallus warning and giant sex in the next chapter. Turn back now if you're not into that sort of thing.