- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Skip to Chapter Four if blood makes you queezy.

Millie’s smile was wiped quickly from her face as she realized that she had company coming over in twenty minutes. She still needed to shower and get ready. She slid forward on the toilet, spreading her legs wider and leaning forward to grab her bag. She didn’t care about her little captor at the moment, she’d play with him later should he survive tonight’s ordeal. She grabbed another Tampax tampon from her soccer bag lying on the floor and sat upright preparing to remove the old tampon.

Josh watched in horror as Millie spread her legs wider and he caught sight of the white rope hanging from between her feminine lips. In her hands far above, she held a tampon wrapper housing it’s replacement. He watched as she peeled away the paper wrapping and let it fall between her legs. The gigantic tampon wrapper landed several feet away in his perspective. Her free hand reached in between her legs and grabbed the dangling white rope far above.

As the graceful feminine hand pulled the rope forward, he watched in horror as it became blood red and her lips began to spread further. An enormous blood soaked cotton mass was born high above and quickly pulled free from her vaginal cavity. It swung free, only being held tightly by the fingers of her gargantuan hand.  Josh watched as Millie held the end of the tampon string, letting the huge bloody cotton mass dangle above him between her legs. She was aiming it for him! She quickly released it.

The bloody cotton mass fell toward him and he instinctively dove under the top of the urine pool to try to escape it. Millie’s used feminine hygiene product however, hit him square in the back. He was absorbed by its monstrosity as it plunged past the surface and down into the depths of her pee. He gave up trying to fight it and as it came to rest, he pulled himself free of it, swimming under and up to the surface.  He emerged between the now floating tampon wrapper mass and the bloody tampon.

Looking up he watched in amazement as Millie’s hand swooped between her legs with her replacement tampon applicator. The humongous cardboard applicator was easily absorbed by her nether lips as she pressed the applicator deep into her vagina. Her index finger depressed the plunger sending the cotton mass into her. Apparently satisfied after a quick squiggle on the toilet seat, he watched her fingers let go of the applicator, allowing it to plunge to the toilet bowl below where all waste goes. It hit the surface of the urine behind him with a splash.