- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Italics represent Millie's line of thinking: prior, during, and after the current event. The reader may skip over these freely and read the story entirely in Josh's view. These thoughts of  Millie are included to elaborate the story and clarify any questions the reader may have.

Josh was in awe as he realized where he was. He lay in the bottom of a toilet bowel! Millie hovered high above in her green soccer uniform. She was a giantess compared to Josh! To Josh, there was no way to describe her size other than she was bigger than the statue of liberty to a human. Her red, shoulder length hair was pulled back as usual into a tight ponytail. Her tight green soccer jersey clung to her body. Her breasts stood out, as perky as they were to her tight frame. Normally Millie stood 5’2”, proudly showing off her 34C-24-28 measurements. But she was simply opening the lid of the toilet.

Josh looked backwards towards the deep tunnel leading to the pipe that normal human excrement traveled through. But fear hadn’t truly set in yet. Millie, looking down, smirked behind him as he quickly turned around and looked back up. She turned and stood to full height, and he realized just how small he was. To a normal person he must be at tallest a quarter inch high. But as he tried to scream, nothing came out, he had no voice!?!

He watched the giantess as she turned around and he could see up her blue soccer shorts. Darkness only showed, but as he watched, Millie untucked her soccer jersey from her shorts and as her fingers found the sides she pulled the blue fabric down out of sight. Her thumbs had snagged the white panties she wore beneath, and as she dragged her jersey shorts lower, her panties began to peel away. Her gorgeous ass was revealed as her tightly clung white panties peeled away from her crotch and moved out of view. She was preparing to sit down on the toilet! He watched as her whole pale white torso began to lower itself.

Millie’s shaven labial lips clung tightly together from her game. Josh remember making love to her after a game in the car, and having to spread her lips apart as they clung together with her natural female lubricant which had dried during her cooldown. But the legs above didn’t seem the same in perspective; rather the legs appeared as two massive pieces of flesh which quickly sealed light from his prison.  Seconds later, a giggle was heard and light flooded in from further forward in the bowl.  Millie had spread her legs slightly allowing her hand to slip in and dash towards her cunt. Diligently, the fingers moved to her clung labial lips and spread them. Milliseconds later, the hand retracted and her legs snapped together. After a moment’s pause, Josh heard a hiss that reverberated from high above.

Millie had purposefully drank an entire liter of water and an entire liter of Gatorade during the game, knowing she’d have to pee as soon as she walked in the door. Remembering Josh in her toilet bowl at home, she had lusted to get home immediately after the game. Her bladder ached and she almost lost hold of it as a normal period cramped kicked in. If he survived all three tests, she’d reward him with one last fuck. But right now, she had to piss! She flung around, removing her tucked jersey and quickly dropped her shorts and panties to the floor while thumping her ass to the toilet seat. Realizing her lips were sealed from her horniness, she spread her legs and quickly pried them apart with her pointer and middle fingers. She felt her tampon string, still clinging to her lip and ignored it as she couldn’t possibly hold it in any longer.

A hot wet squall broke forth from above, raining down on Josh and bringing him to his knees. The bitter, salty smell quickly hit his senses; she was urinating on him! But there wasn’t time to think, the urea taste overwhelmed him as he couldn’t get up under the enormous pressure of her letting loose. He felt the urine level quickly rise around his arms and legs as he was stuck in a doggie style position. His body was immerged under the rising pool within 10 seconds and his hands slipped on the now slick wet porcelain surface. He was caught in the hot pool of urine as it rose. He was quickly able to get out of the direct stream Millie had directed down on him and he swam to the side of the bowl and coming up for air.

The sound of his ex-girlfriend’s urine hitting the urine pool was deafening. Waves rippled throughout the bowl, pushing him against the side. Eventually the torrent ceased and he looked straight up between the tiny gap in her legs to see her soccer jersey still clung tightly to her front. Millie’s head came into view as she widened her legs and leaned forward to address the little ex-boyfriend floating in her toilet and her urine:

You can’t speak, I gave you another drug to prevent it, just listen. You’re in my toilet at home, a very special toilet. You said you’d do anything to have me back, so this is the first of three “challenges.” My toilet is “special.” Once I flush, you’ll be swept into the vastness below and end up in a sealed reservoir tank. The toilet pipe comes in from the top of this tank. At the bottom, you’ll find a small pipe that leads back up here. It’s barely big enough to fit you, but you’ll be able to crawl through it. However, you’ll need to move quickly to survive, hence the strength portion of the drug cocktail I gave you earlier. At the top of the sealed reservoir is another pipe that curves up, then down into the sewer pipe.

If you get caught in the sewer pipe, you’ll be dead before you’re able to come back up for air. You’ll need to climb through the small tub at the bottom of the reservoir, which is coated in a special slightly sticky material. The tube leads back up to the inside toilet rim. See here, there’s a little hole where it comes out. You’ll end up back in the toilet bowl, and at your size, there’s no way to escape. If you’re in the tube when the next person flushes, you’ll be sent back down to the reservoir as the toilet sprays and fills the tube with fresh water, just like the bowl. Good luck!

Josh watched as she spread her legs and again pointed at the tiny hole on the inside of the toilet rim where he would emerge from, should he make it. It was located perfectly so that his only option would be to fall back into the toilet bowl. He was doomed, no matter how he looked at it. He looked upward, trying to capture her attention again, hoping it was all just a joke.

Chapter End Notes:

Readers may SKIP the next chapter without missing much if creeped by female hygiene. Millie removes her used tampon in the next chapter. Chapter four is the big flush.