- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it's been so long!

“Millie, are you in there?” came the call of a tiny little girl outside the bathroom.

“Yes, Stephanie, I’ll be out in just a moment.”

Josh tried to stand as Millie began to rustle about, but the slushy, wet mesh below him kept him from his goal. He finally gave up and laid on his back looking at the sexy goddess sized ass and crotch of his ex-girlfriend extend far into the distance till they began to curve out of view. It was like watching high definition porn of a girl wiggling her ass right in the camera, only a thousand times bigger.

Millie dug thru her under sink cabinet trying to find her suppositories. Finally! She stumbled across the box and tore out a plastic wrapper. She kneeled, looking around on the floor for Alexis as she began to open the tip of the casing. Little Alexis, now less than a centimeter high was lying almost exactly where she was standing on the floor. Millie carefully dug her forefinger and thumb nails underneath the tiny figure and caught her on the curved surface of her thumbnail. She carefully removed the waxy bullet suppository with her other hand and moved it above Alexis’s body.

“Tiny, wake up, it’s time you met your maker.” Millie whispered to the unconscious Alexis.

Alexis began to come about and in a glaze of horror; she looked at the face of a goddess. The surface under Alexis jerked and she found herself involuntarily rolled to her stomach. She tried to get up, but mid-pushup she was struck in the back by waxy gelatinous goo that gripped her as she was pushed back into the nail surface under her. Seconds later she was raised away from the nail and appeared flew thru mid-air, stuck to the nasty wax.

Millie was finished attaching Alexis to her suppository. She relished the thought of inserting the little wax bullet into her bum with a little person stuck to it. Figuring she best do it now, she sucked in the little belly she had and brought her right hand around towards her backside. Feeling with her pinky and ring fingers, she followed her back to the edge of the diaper and felt the space between the diaper’s edge and her back.

Sliding her whole hand and forearm down into the rear of the diaper, she held her captive and suppository tight between her thumb and forefinger. Millie took a second to relax and part her ass-cheeks, wondering if either of the boys was watching. Easing her hand into her crack, she relaxed and puckered her anus, feeling the waxy tip hit it dead on, and moving her forefinger to the rear of the suppository as it began to increase pressure on the bullet.

Josh watched as Alexis, trapped on the suppository’s surface, was slowly pushed into the flowering anus high above him. He’d never forget the fear and horror on the girl’s face as she realized her doom and screamed so hard, it was silent.  The finger followed the end of the suppository into the cave, causing the flowering surface to retract.  Millie must be making sure Alexis wouldn’t escape as Josh watched her finger dive deep into her own ass, all the way to the second knuckle. In one fell swoop, the finger pulled out and the gigantic anus retracted closed; both cheeks moved back into place as the hand was withdrawn, covering the cave as though it was a hidden place of either complete evil or sheer pleasure.

“Millie! Are you done yet?!” screamed the tiny girl named Stephanie outside.

“Done hun, coming out now.”

Millie fixed her clothing and looked at herself in the mirror. She imagined the girl in her rump, taking her last breaths of air as the wax began to melt around her, allowing the medicine to flow into the walls around her. Soon Millie would feel the familiar cramps, knowing that Alexis would be packed solid in her dinner and lunch from the previous meals. She was content with excitement; she felt her pussy tingle in anticipation from the coming hours. The wet diaper had begun to cool and the wet surface against her nether regions further excited her as she made her way out of the bathroom.