- Text Size +

But Millie began to do another dance shortly after leaving the grinding session. Josh watched both of her thighs come in and pinch his resting place in the middle of her crotch. She shuffled each leg restlessly, one over the other every few minutes pressing Josh harder and closer to her most intimate area. As the light filtered in, he saw her labial lips lightly part the next time she opened her legs to sit and cross them, but saw in horror a urethra the size of a manhole push forward, releasing a split second of urine directly onto him. He was quickly soaked in urine; his whole body enveloped by her inner labial lips as she finished re-crossing her legs. His whole upper torso came to a rest against her still wet urethra. His legs dangled freely in the spacious opening of her vaginal cavity and his face was smashed against the underside of her huge clitoris.

Minutes seemed like hours as he gasped for breath. He had the idea to bite her clit, but was afraid it would alert Millie to his whereabouts and possibly cause utter humiliation. But while he was stuck his arm began to tingle. He quickly realized that moment was returning to his limbs, which made holding still that much harder to do. Despite his best efforts, an itch got the best of him and he moved his arm to scratch the back of his neck slowly. Millie’s conversation and tight cramped position amazingly opened when his fingers accidentally dragged against her massive clit, trying to reposition his hand to better itch his neck.

“I’ll be right back girls,” he heard Millie say. Then everything opened and he dropped a good twenty feet to the semi-wet nylon like hammock of the diaper below.

Walking went on for a about half a minute. Clicking of heals meant that she had entered the bathroom. Josh watched in horror as everything spread wide, his low hanging suspended surface moved upward with the spreading of her legs, and Millie’s labial lips spread and revealed her inner sex and protruding urethra almost two feet from his face.

“Oh Josh, I didn’t think you were so lucky as to be trapped with me, but consider it a blessing. I spiked the chocolate cake with laxatives, so if you were in a Junior’s diaper, it wouldn’t end so well at the end of the night. I gotta pee…”

Millie’s voice was cut-off by a clicking of heels. Someone else had entered the bathroom. The sound of the door shutting and locking sent nervous shivers down Josh’s spine.

“Hello Millie, if I didn’t have your other ex-boyfriend tag home with me last time, I wouldn’t believe what you’re about to do,” came the words from an unknown girlish voice. “I have a proposition to make, and in return we’ll all go home happy, or at least us girls.”