- Text Size +

Millie headed downstairs to the closet, checking to make sure the coast was clear. Her hand jetted down into her pants, sliding down next to her soft skin to her crotch. She imagined Josh, laying in darkness, wondering what was happening. Her little ex must be in heaven as he loved to eat her out back in the day. Feeling around, she finally found him and clenched him gently in her hand. She opened the closet door, finding the pack of Depends on the ground and unopened. She ripped the top back, pulling out a diaper with her free hand.  She opened it and with her other hand, dropped Josh onto the absorbent surface. She winked and refolded it back to it’s original packed shape, sliding into the tightly packed package.

Josh saw the light as Millie’s hand quickly made its way into his safe haven. He knew he was in trouble and that the next test was about to begin. Next thing he knew he was falling into the largest diaper he had ever seen in his life. He fell and hit the surface, tumbling to the lowest point. The surface below him was a mesh of white netting, appearing to be like one of those nets one climbs in gym class. Everything moved and he was quickly sealed in darkness as the walls pressed in on him tightly. A door could be heard closing and he lay there, unable to move or speak.

Josh fell asleep, for the first time in hours. In a soft and comfortable spot, he could think of no reason to keep himself awake despite the wear of the drugs. He woke hours later to what sounded like a large party.  The closet door must have been reopened, as the creaking he was all so familiar with was heard. The world began to move and Josh was jostled a bit. Still in darkness, he heard the giggles of girls grow louder. Millie’s voice could be heard distinctly clear as the room began to hush:

Ladies, next year, you will be Seniors. You will need to lead this team to victory. While the season isn’t yet over, our time is drawing to a quick close. Juniors, you will need to step-up and lead the younger classmen to victory next season. This belt is a sign of dedication to your team and a sign of devotion. Tonight is a night of partying, of celebration, and of boys. But, remember that your team is far more important than any boy ever will be.

A giggle could be heard briefly from the crowd. Millie continued after the crowd had settled:

I take it that most of you know the drill from last year. While we, the Seniors celebrate tonight, you must make a vow to the team. We have here a pack of diapers and a roll of duct tape. Any Junior removing her chastity belt, as we like to call them, before the end of the night will not see the end of the season’s game.  As a token of appreciation and understanding I, this year’s captain, will wear one as well. You may be challenged at any time, by any fellow team member, for proof of an intact belt. Seniors, come forward with your Junior sister and go affix her belt.

Seconds after Millie stopped talking, the commotion of the crowd started up again. Josh’s surrounding began to move and within seconds, the walls around him relaxed. His white prison became illuminated as other diapers were removed from the pack. Rustling could be heard along with jostling for a couple of minutes, and finally silence settled in. Josh thought he had escaped Millie’s next torture as he wasn’t moving with the diaper anywhere.

Amanda’s voice was heard right as Josh’s thought finished that he was home free, “Well Millie, there’s one left. I can’t believe we have that many Juniors who want to try for varsity soccer next year. Here’s yours.”

Everything began to move. Clanking of heels hitting hardwood floor, followed by carpet, then a door shutting and a sigh. “God I hate doing this sometimes,” Millie said out loud. “Cassie, can you duct tape me?”

“Sure, just give me a second to finish with our prisoner.” Cassie shrieked in a girlish sexy tone.

Heavy breathing from both a male and female could be heard in the background as Josh’s prison opened up in a dimly lit back bedroom. He recognized the ceiling fan as he lay motionless looking skyward dead center in the diaper. Millie’s arms had a long heavy skirt pinned up under her armpits of the white blouse she wore. She wasn’t looking as she began to sit. Josh figured she had laid the diaper on the footstool that belonged to her favorite reading chair in the corner of the room.

Millie’s massively shaven cunt began to settle down towards Josh’s location. Her ass-crack was so sexy in the dim light as it’s impending resting place was just on the other side of Josh’s resting place against the mesh he lay against. The light briefly caught on the length of Cassie’s labial split as she settled down. Josh was in pure awe that something so beautiful could be so horrifyingly lovely. Caught between her cunt and diaper, was pressed hard down into the absorbant surface of the diaper. Light coming from between her crack above his head and from beneath his feet was sealed off as she began to seal his fate with the sound of pealing the sealing tapes and slight movements back and forth of her hips, pressing him deeper.

“Okay Cassie, it’s on. Stop fucking the new guy and get over here and duct tape my waist. Not that I intend to use this thing at all, I just don’t want to set a bad example for our guests.” Millie said.

The sounds of pitter-pattering feet and the roll of duct tape unrolling brought a sense of dread to Josh’s mind. Cassie must be sealing it around Millie’s waist good he thought as he listened to the sounds of duct taping.

“Done,” exclaimed Cassie. “You’re going to need a scissors to get that thing off, but I wrapped your waist tight enough that people shouldn’t notice it under your heavy skirt.”

“You’re a doll babe. Now it’s time to go drink and socialize. You wanna undo the prisoner, get him dressed, and take him downstairs after you get decent?” Millie asked gently, almost sounding innocent.

“You betcha! Wanna go downstairs and drink a little and get some munchies babe?” Cassie asked what must be the boy she was fucking.

A muffled affirmative could be heard before Millie clearly stood, allowing her skirt to fall, keeping light from Josh’s prison. When she began to start walking, it was like being tied in the middle of a trampoline, each movement her leg took was like a bunch of kids on one side jumping down on the surface, causing the middle to move irratically. Once her pace set in, it was like a perfect metronome, as one group of kids landed on one side of the trampoline, the other side’s kids were taking off into the air.

The porous surface beneath Josh rubbed and bounced, not as hard a ropes, but more like a nylon material. Josh bounced all over the center of the diaper, and as Millie made her way down the stairs, the sounds and lights began to get stronger. Light filtered in from beneath the surface of which Josh bounced. A full blown party was starting, and things were just beginning to heat up. Music started and Millie began to sway most curiously to it’s beat, causing the heavy plastic material to slightly rustle but sounded more like a irregular waterfall to Josh.

As the night wore on, Josh became more comfortable with his surroundings, despite the friction burns he was beginning to receive from the surface helplessly bounced around on. Unable to move, he began to make sense of what Millie was doing at the party. She went for drinks several times, once she went to make out with some other Senior boy that she has a mad attraction on, and only minutes later she went grinding with another on what must be the dance floor tonight.