- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Things get a bit hot towards the end of this chapter

you can find the rest of this story, along with many more and a few renders as well, at my patreon page: patreon.com/sokosix


"What are you doing! Stop!" Sophie desperately extended her arms towards the rag that had been her sports bra up to that moment, only to see it getting inesorably away from her. Celeste just opened her fingers and let it fall somewhere on the ground, while Sophie, suddently aware of her nudity, crossed her arms in front of her chest. "What are you hiding down there?" Celeste pinched her wrists, until the tiny gave in to her superior strength, and grinned at her exposed breasts. "My, my. I knew you had a nice body, but these" She poked at the shrinkee's breasts with a finger the size of a beach ball "You did a good job keeping them under your clothes"

Sophie felt violated. She had always been well aware of the size of her breasts, and while she was quite proud of them, the sportswear she would usually have on would keep them compressed, hiding them to the other people in the gym. "Celeste, please, you can't do this" she cried, as the probing finger touched her without any care. "I thought i had made myself clear when i said you were mine" The giantess put her index finger under her chin and forced her to look at her in her eyes. "There's nothing i can't do" She said while snatching her shoes off her feet. "Now off with these pants" Celeste grabbed the tiny leggings, and took them off easily. She didn't care about ripping them, and she giggled when she heard them break. "Whoops. I'm so clumsy" Sophie had stopped resisting. "But hey, it's not like you're going to wear anything ever again". At these words, Sophie's quiet sobs became a loud weep. Her face was a mess, and as she tried to speak, her words were smothered by her wailing. "Don't worry, honey." Celeste caressed her face, the parody of somebody trying to console her "I'm sure you'll learn to love this relationship eventually". The words had somehow made Sophie's cries even louder. "I don't want to be like this" she managed to say, her body completely limp between Celeste's fingers, who wasn't moved by the pantomime.

"Anyway let's go home. I'll have to find a place to keep you" She put the desperate woman on her desk, and watched as she fell on her knees with her hands on her face. She wondered where she could hide her on her way home. She had no bag, so this was going to complicate things a bit. She considered stuffing her in one of her sandals, but she thought it would make her walk all funny. But first, she knew she had to get rid of evidence. She easily found her discarded piece of clothing and she scanned the room for a trash bin but found none; so she took Sophie in her idle hand, and walked to the kitchen. 

While she was disposing of Sophie's tiny clothes, she heard a voice behind her "So, no luck eh?" She winced; she had completely forgotten about Sophie's roommate. Sophie tried to get advantage of the situation, and tried to scream HELP with all her might, but the moment the first bit of air escaped her lungs, Celeste squeezed her hand so hard that she could emit no sound whatsoever. 

"Yeah, no. She won't even answer her phone" Celeste said, doing her best to keep her composture while hiding the tiny behind her frame. "Between you and me" The girl answered "She can be a real pain in the ass sometimes" She was so high she had noticed nothing wrong in her behavior. The two women laughed, while Sophie was still in the tight grip, unable to make a sound. "You know" Celeste said, as she left the room "You just gave me an idea". Sophie's roommate smiled out of courtesy, not having the slightest idea of what she meant, and started preparing her lunch as the stranger left.

Celeste closed Sophie's door behind her, and released her grip. "What the hell was that?" She wispered, visibly angry. "I'm sorry!" Sophie shouted, rubbing her head in intense pain. "You have a long way to go, missy" Celeste scolded her. "Anyway i found the perfect place to carry you while we walk to my house". Still confused by the overwhelming pain, Sophie looked at her, waiting for her to expose her idea. She watched as Celeste opened the front of her leggings with her other hand, making sure that her white panties were open too, and made Sophie watch. Sophie, who understood what the giantess meant, flailed desperately, trying to delay the inevitable, but could only watch as the girl's sex came closer and closer. Celeste stuck her in her panties upside down, with the front of her body well tight against her pussy. She adjusted the screaming tiny so her head would be almost beween her buttcheeks, and she snapped her pants back on, satisfied. 

Sophie had only kissed a woman once in her life, out of a dare. She had nothing against people's sex preferences, but she didn't like women at all. This was her first experience with another person's vagina, and it was way more terrifying than she could have ever imagined. Her naked body slipped on the giantess' labia, and judging by the smell and the general moistness, the woman was definitely enjoying her power trip. Sophie screamed, but this time she wasn't trying to catch anyone's attention. She was actually screaming out of primal fear. As her world went darker, she realized she was slipping even further, to the point that she wasn't in front of Celeste's sex anymore. She was inesorably slipping towards her ass.

Celeste could hear Sophie's muffled screams, so she used her index finger to press her face on her butt, and waited for her to stop. It worked quite fast. "Perfect" she said out loud. She grabbed her yoga mat and left the house for good.