- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mostly unaware in this part. I'm not used to write that, so i hope i made it right.

you can find the rest of this story, along with many more and a few renders as well, at my patreon page: patreon.com/sokosix

[part 3]

One thing was to be at that size in her room all by herself. Seeing a person hundred of times bigger than her walking in it was a totally different experience. From her perspective, Sophie could only see Celeste up to her waist. Her senses were obtunded by fear, but she slowly tried to regain control of the situation. She sat on her tiny corner, and trying to make as little noise as she could, she steadily took hold of her panic-stricken breathing. She'd wanted to close her eyes, but she realized that it was probably better to stay vigilant and be ready for an emergency. Every footstep by the giantess would make the floor shake, it was unreal. 

Sophie realized she had nothing to fear. She considered growing back, but she would have to fight with her embarassment in popping out naked from under her desk, and there would be too much explaining to do. She decided to wait for Celeste to just leave. Now that she was calmer, Sophie started observing her client's behavior: she was walking around her room, giving a look to her things, probably silently judging her tastes in books and music. Sophie gave her clothes a look: sure, she was a beautiful girl, but like most young women her age, she sure had no taste in clothing. She was wearing a training attire consisting in blue leggings and a white tshirt. Anyone who looked at her could tell that she was going to train, especially since she was carrying a Pilates mat under her arm. She also had a pink backpack and tan sunglasses. But what really clashed with her outfit were her leather sandals. True, she wouldn't need them during training, but come on! She had to walk there all the way from her house dressed like that, in front of actual people! 

Sophie held her breath when Celeste pulled out her cellphone and called her "Come on, pick up!" She heard her say. She turned her head towards her cellphone, which was just inches from her. She prayed that it was in -do not disturb- mode, and she held her breath for a few, endless seconds. Her hopes were satisfied. The giant girl sighed, and immediately after she said to herself "I'm definitely not paying for today". It was the last of Sophie's worries at the moment, and she expected her to leave eventually, but apparently Celeste was too stubborn for that. She sat on the chair in front of the desk, and started fiddling with her cellphone. "Shit" Sophie muttered. She had gotten herself comfortable. She hoped the girl would get tired soon, since she had nothing to pass the time with. For a brief moment, she even considered training anyway, but she was afraid that the tiny metallic noises would attract the girl's attention. Now that she was sitting, Sophie could only look at her legs. The sandals looked expensive; they were obviously genuine leather, and were of a dark brown tone, with a single crossing on the back of her foot, and another circling her ankle, locked with a golden clasp. Her toes were painted a bright yellow to match  the season. Even from afar, Sophie could tell that the woman cared for her feet since they looked very well tended to. She heard her trying to call her another couple times, and then gave up. But it didn't seem like she had meant to leave anytime soon. In fact, she actually sat more comfortably on Sophie's chair and extended her legs all the way in front of her. Now her feet were inches from Sophie's position. She had to fight with the urge of yelling "Abort" in the device, but it would mean that she woud not just tear her costly outfit in the process of unshrinking, and she would also have to find a reasonable excuse why she was hiding under the table, naked. 

Sophie had never been very fond of feet. True, with her job as a Pilates instructor, she had to endure a lot of people's feet around her, and she had almost grown accustomed to it, but she generally tried to keep away from them, and she preferred winter time, when her customers would be more likely to wear socks at practice. But now, she could basically look at nothing else, since Celeste's were at least twice her actual size, and occupied most of her field of view. Now that they were so close, Sophie could tell more details about the gigantic peds: even though it was apparent that Sophie had showered right before going to her house, little specks of dirt had accumulated under her toes. They would probably be too small to be seen by a regular person, but were now very visible to a disgusted Sophie. Also, the smell emanating from her sandals was of old leather, but it was mixing with the faint smell of stale sweat. One of the soles was facing her direction, and she could see a partly erased 5 1/2 sign under it. Seeing something that was supposed to be so small towering above her was a much more intimidating view than before, considering that this one belonged to an actual person, and wasn't just an inanimate object like the ones that Sophie had grown accustomed to. Almost like she had read her mind, Celeste scrunched her toes, involontarily reminding Sophie that she was in fact very much alive. 

Sophie practically stopped breathing, partly because of the smell, but mostly because she felt like a trapped animal. A long time passed, to the point that she started to suspect that Celeste had stayed more than the hour that was due to her. Sophie started to grow impatient. She had wasted both a good day of training, and a paid hour of work, and to make things worse, this insufferable little bitch of a woman had her feet in her face. Fear started to change into anger. Why wouldn't she just leave? She had other people she had to see in the afternoon, and Celeste was making her day so hard. 

Sophie practically jumped when she heard the device speaking in its mechanical voice. [Low battery. Automatic unshrink in -20- minutes]. Those annoying safety measures! Celeste had definitely heard that, since was now looking around her for the source of that sound. She retreated her legs, and found the device in a few seconds. She examined it in her hands, and for the brief moment that her face was in Sophie's field of view, it looked like she was smiling. In her anguish, it even looked like she had seen her for a fraction of a second, but she looked the other way immediately after. Sophie had another panic attack, but she relaxed when she realized that she would grow back to her size in less than hour either way. The device had a safety measure that would automatically unshrink the user right before it would turn off for low battery, or if it felt that the user was getting out of its range. So even if Celeste had decided to take it away for some reason, her size would be restored before she could get to her front door. She sat on her weightlifting mat once again, glad that at least the girl had retreated her legs. She heard Celeste rummaging through the stuff that she had on her desk. She had no way of knowing what she was doing, so she tried to listen intently. Her heart skipped a beat when, a second after sitting down again, Celeste lowered her head under the desk and looked at her straight in her face. "Hey" she said, with a deeply unsettling smile on her face.