- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

you can find the rest of this story, along with many more and a few renders as well, at my patreon page: patreon.com/sokosix

[part 7]


"Boy, that wasn't as cathartic as i imagined it" The giantess broke the general silence. "I was kinda hoping that it would explode or something like that" she said, nudging the device with the tip of her toes. "Anyway i'm sure you're regretting not giving me that kiss, aren't you"

Sophie's brain refused to register what had just happened. Sure, it must have been a joke of some sort. It was just another way of Celeste to mess with her head. She had probably swapped the device with something else, that looked very much like it and now she was fooling around. Anyway she couldn't get herself to say anything.  She could only stare as the woman who was the only barrier between her and her normal life played with the broken piece of electronics at her feet. 

"You're not going to say anything?" Celeste asked her directly, actually surprised by the shrunken woman's lack of reactions. "i would have expected you to scream a little, at least. Hell, i'd be furious if i were you"

The taunting words aimed at her slowly crept through her bloodstream, and her deep state of denial gradually faded away. "Oh my... Oh God" she said as her legs gave in to gravity and she fell on her knees. "You... You... What have you done!" She said, without being able to look at Celeste directly. As tears formed into her eyes, Sophie did regret a few of her recent choices, especially buying the damn thing in the first place. She was now fully aware of the danger she was in, and now she had no way of going back. "We need to do something! I'm sure they have a phone help center, maybe they can send another one" She said, still hoping she had mistaken the giantess' intentions somehow. But her tears and her trembling voice gave away her true mood. She was cornered.

Seeing the desperation in the woman's eyes, Celeste curved her lips in a sinister smile. "That's more like it" she whispered, satisfied. As the woman walked towards the desk, Sophie fell on her back, and instictively backed. "Ohh, are you afraid, little one?" Celeste sent her hand to grab the tiny, who erupted in the loudest scream she could produce. As the oversized fingers wrapped around the woman, Celeste pressed her face with her thumb, effectively shushing her. "Shhhh! Somebody might hear you! You don't want to tell everyone you're like this, do you? You could fall in the wrong hands!" She said, and she laughed at her own stupid joke. 

With the gigantic thumb pressed on her mouth, Sophie knew there was no point in screaming, and she reclutantly stopped. But the giant didn't seem to loosen her grip, and she was having difficulties breathing. Panicking, Sophie put both hands on the thumb that was smothering her and pushed, only to be met with her absolute inability to move it an inch. It seemed to amuse Celeste, since she heard her laugh for a while, before releasing her face from her vicious hold. "I thought you were supposed to be strong and all that, you know" she mocked her while the poor woman gasped for air. "All that time spent lifting iron, and you are no match for my thumb" she said as she nudged her head with the tip of her finger.

It took a full minute before Sophie could gain her composture back, but she managed to speak in her most serious tone "Now listen. Grow me back now, and i won't even go to the police. You're aware that what you're doing is illegal, right?". Celeste gave her a puzzled look, and suddently shifting her tone, she said "You would do that for me? You promise you won't go to the police?". Sophie smirked. She still knew how to make somebody respect her after all. "Yes, i promise" she lied. The bitch had to pay. "Just make me big again and we can forget this whole thing"

Celeste bursted in a round of laughter. "Oh my god! I can't believe you're serious! Have you looked at yourself? You're MINE!" The way she said that last word echoed into Sophie's head, and hurt more than the tight grip around her. Her smirk faded in an instant, as the giant squeezed her body in her hand. She felt like she would explode. "Look, let me be clear  with you. Your old life is over. There will be no more gym, no more pilates, no more whatever you did in your free time. I don't know if you were more unlucky or stupid, but believe me, i was not the person you wanted to find you like this". Somehow, the last part was already pretty clear in Sophie's head. But she could not accept being straight up kidnapped like that. "What are you going to do with me?" She said, her authority completely shattered "It's not like you can keep me like a doll" She was trying to put some sense into her former client. "Oh but yes, i can. I can do whatever the fuck i want with you." Sophie lowered her head, defeated. "But yeah, the word doll would not fit the things i'm thinking now. I think pet would suit you much better". Every word the woman said was like a knife piercing through her skin. "Or slave, it depends on the occasion. But yeah, the core concept is that i can and will do anything i want". The possibilities were literally endless, but Sophie could not picture any reason why a person could want to own another human being. Especially somebody as tiny as she was now. Like she had read her mind, Celeste said "You know that foot rub you gave me earlier? I liked that. You're going to do a lot of that from now on. And believe me, you are going to kiss my feet this time. I can be very persuading". Sophie felt the world fall around her. She wasn't ready for a life in slavery.

Celeste put her on the desk, and looked at her with a smug grin. "Now undress. Pets don't wear clothes". Sophie instinctively grasped her top and her leggings, not wanting to be naked in front of this monster. She didn't even answer. There was no way she would let her win this one too. "You still don't get it, do you?" She said, as she grabbed her back in her hand. "You don't get to decide" She pinched her sportsbra between two fingers, and ripped it off like she was unwrapping a piece of candy.

[continue...]