- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

you can find the rest of this story, along with many more and a few renders as well, at my patreon page: patreon.com/sokosix

[Part 5]

"For Fuck's sake, Celeste! What's the big idea!?" Sophie panicked. The message she heard from the machine meant that now she was completely at the mercy of a woman she didn't know too well, and who was acting like a complete bitch at the moment. True, the only thing Celeste needed to do was to plug the device and she would be back to her size in a moment, but she was apparently lost in her power trip. Sophie punched the jar again, making it wobble. "Let me out of here!" She screamed with all her might. Celeste's smile faded, and she said to her "You know, you're no fun". She grabbed the jar in her hand, and put it sideways.  Sophie managed to crawl out of it under Celeste's unnerving gaze, and the second she was out on her desk, even before standing up, she screamed "ABORT!". She watched the blue led lighting up, and in half a second it was gone. It had given her a glimpse of hope, only to crush it in an instant "Abort, abort abort!" she yelled, hoping that for some kind of magic reasons the battery would work, even for a second. This time, the light didn't even flicker. She was completely powerless now, and her only hope was the colossal woman in front of her, who had kept smiling the whole time. "Listen" she tried to say timidly, but Celeste interrupted her "Oh my god you're so cute!" She threw her hand at the tiny on the desk, who istinctively ducked with her arms protecting her head. "Don't worry" Celeste laughed "I'm not going to hurt you!" Sophie felt her impossibly big fingers wrapping around her and lifting her up in the air. Her grasp was incredibly soft, but this didn't make the situation any less scary. In an instant, Sophie found herself in front of Celeste's oversized face. "I can't believe i'm holding a human being in my hand!" She said, barely containing her excitement. Every word she said would send a gust of warm wind in Sophie's face, who also couldn't believe how stupid she had been for forgetting the appointment. Celeste squeezed her lightly between her fingers, and even if she was extremely delicate, the manouver cut Sophie's breath "Girl, even at this size your body feels amazing! Those weights were really a good choice!"

Sophie was shaking. Never in her life she would have thought that she would speak with somebody that was a god in every possible way. "Celeste, please. You need to grow me back. You can't imagine how scary this is" she said, her voice broken by raw emotion. Still holding her in front of her face, Celeste gave her answer. "Oh, but you can't imagine how good it feels to have such power over somebody" Her gigantic lips turned her smile into an evil grin. "And unfortunately for you i'm calling all the shots here". A long, gut wrenching silence seemed to last an eternity. "Just kidding! I'm not a psycho!" Sophie sighed in relief. For a second, she thought her time had come. "Ok, show me how to charge this thing" Celeste put an incredulous Sophie on the desk, and waited for her instructions. Still shaking, Sophie told her where to find the charger, and explained her how to plug it. 

Celeste opened the drawer where the charger was, took the device in her hand, and plugged it on the cable. She only needed to plug it at a wall socket and Sophie would be free. She couldn't wait to grow big again, and throw this insufferable woman out of her house and out of her life. "Ok, now just plug it on the wall, and turn around because i have to strip for this, or my clothes will rip apart." She could barely contain the excitement in her voice. "Oh, don't worry. It's not like you have anything i've never seen" The giantess joked. Sophie could count every second that separated her from growing, and she had the nerve of teasing her? Her hate was growing to levels she didn't think were sustainable. Celeste looked around for a socket to plug the cable into, and eventually found one. An instant before plugging it in, she stopped, and turned around, the device still in her hand. Giving Sophie a hard look, she said "You didn't say please". The only thing that resonated into Sophie's brain was "What the fuck" but she managed to say "Please, please plug that damn thing" with her least convincing tone; Celeste didn't move.

"You know, you're very rude for somebody in your position". Sophie was speechless, she had practically felt the moment she would gain her size back, and Celeste found the time to fuck around. She had wanted to insult the woman, badly, but she managed to keep her composture. She swallowed, and said "Please. Please plug the device". This time she had been sincere. She was scared speechless by the way Celeste was taking advantage of the situation. "It's a bit too late for that, you know" The bigger girl teased. She sat at the desk, and still looking at Sophie in her eyes, she said "I'll do what you said, but first you have to make it up to me." As the colossal woman sat in front her, Sophie knew something was horribly off. She had been in denial the whole time, but now she could sense how in danger she was. She considered screaming, but she knew that there was no way her roommates would hear her. Plus, she would make Celeste angry, which was not advisable at the moment. "Let's see..." her tone sounded explictidly fake. "Oh, i know what you can do for me!" She lowered her head closer to the tiny woman on the desk. "You could give me a foot rub! You know, after all you made me walk all the way here, and i didn't even get my lesson". 

The very idea of touching this woman's feet gave Sophie the creeps. But she tried to stay on her good side. "Sure, whatever you want. Just let me grow back and i'll give your feet the best rub you've ever had." It was a lie, of course. The second she would be back to her original size, she would probably kick her to the ground. She flavored the moment she would be able to punch her stupid face. But Celeste had a different idea "Oh, no. I mean now. Like this." She pointed at an incredulous Sophie, clearly meaning that she wanted her to do something so humiliating while still at doll size. "What? No!" Sophie answered, outraged. "No fucking way!". Celeste shrugged, and stood up. "Whatever. I guess you like staying as small as an hamster." She grabbed her sandals, and put them on, all while Sophie weighted her options. Could she really mean that? Would she really leave her alone in her room like that? She had no way of restoring her size on her own, and she had no idea if her roommates would hear her pleas for help. She watched Celeste ceremoniously take all her stuff and head for the door. A second before she could close the door behind her, she shouted "WAIT! I'LL DO IT I'LL DO IT!". With a smug grin on her face, Celeste got back in Sophie's room and closed the door.

[continue...]