- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the last part i've written. I hope you enjoyed the ride

[Part 10]

Despite the fact that she was now virtually free to run and scream for help, Sophie was paralyzed in front of the larger woman. There was just no way that she could have outrun her, and Celeste would just have needed a single step to block her escape. She was stuck. Sophie watched in awe as Celeste rose to her feet, and found herself in front of her toes while she stepped around in her new pair of sandals. Celeste purposedly showed off, like she really wanted Sophie to see what she was going to buy. She would rise her left heel, then her right, and rotate on the tip of her toes just like a regular girl who wants her friend's opinion on a new pair of shoes. Only this time the "friend" was naked, a few inches tall and scared out of her wits. 

"So?" The booming voice came from above "What do you think?".  Sophie couldn't get herself to answer. It was just too humiliating. "I think I asked you a question!" The giantess sounded angry, and this time she reinforced her words with a kick to Sophie's chest that sent her on her back. "When i ask you something, i expect you to answer!" She then raised her right foot. Knowing what was about to happen, Sophie snapped out of her trance "They are beautiful Celeste! Amazing! I think you should buy them!". Celeste smirked, but she couldn't let Sophie's lack of respect go unpunished. She slowly lowered her foot on top of the tiny's body until she was completely covered by its sole "Really? well, give a good look to the lower part then" She pressed harder "Seems to me that the sole is not great quality". Sophie screamed in agony, but it didn't seem to make it stop. "Please, please it hurts!" She cried. Celeste ignored her pleas, and kept humming to herself while checking regularly if anyone was looking in her direction. She could hear Sophie's pleas, but she was sure that nobody else in the store could, especially thanks to the obnoxious music playing in the background. She waited a good minute before releasing the pressure, and when she did, she gave a satisfied look to the compressed woman who looked like she had been ran over by a truck. 

"Yeah, i don't like these ones" She said casually, as she took the sandal off. She then grabbed the other pair, and put them on. "Stand up" She ordered to Sophie, and she watched while the poor woman struggled to get on her feet. "What about this pair?" She said, flexing her ankles in front of the girl that she considered hers to keep. This time, Sophie didn't let her repeat herself. "These ones are better" she said, defeated. She was actually honest, they did look amazing. They were mostly leather and had a single string starting from between the toes that would split and get around the ankle. She would have bought them for herself, if they weren't the right size for her to sleep in comfortably. She would have said the same even if she thought they were horrendous, right now it wasnt' the time for honesty. She just needed to keep Celeste less angry as possible. "Yeah, i guess they're nicer than the others" Celeste said while contemplating her own feet. She raised one leg to get a better look, and bursted into laughter when she saw Sophie cowering in fear, thinking she was going to step on her again. "Oh my god, you're so cute when you're scared!" she gave her a light nudge with the tip of her toes. "But i'm not going to hurt you if you do what you're told!"

Sophie seemed reassured by her words, then the sky went black, and she found herself under the colossal foot once again. "Just kidding" She heard the giantess say. "I do what i want!". She struggled to breathe, and felt the way Celeste was putting her weight into her. Why couldn't she just die? "Celeste! Please! I can't take this anymore!" She screamed, waiting for her body to explode all of a sudden. But it would just not happen, and Celeste didn't seem to be willing to step aside. 

"It annoys me, you know? That you call me with my first name." She actually pushed harder on the already battered body "After all you're nothing but a humble servant" Sophie was blinded by pain. "From now on, you'll refer to me as queen. No wait goddess!" The tiny woman would have done literally anything to make the pain stop, so she screamed "Please Goddess! I can't breathe!". Celeste grinned, but it had been just too easy. She wanted to have more fun with her prey. "Good girl. But just to be clear, i'm the one who calls the shots around here". She raised her foot briefly, and landed it on the tiny body below her with enough force to make a few heads turn towards her. Luckily for her, nobody would have suspected what exactly was going on. 

Sophie's ears were ringing. The impact had left her motionless on the floor, and although her body was dirty and red all over, nothing seemed broken. There was no getting out of this. She saw Celeste sitting on the stool in front of her, and she heard her name being called. "Come here, Sophie. Your Goddess wants you to thank her for sparing your life". True, she was still alive, but it wasn't for lack of trying. But what did Celeste mean? She didn't dare oppose, so she stood up and still dazed, she walked towards the colossal woman. "Kiss my feet and tell me you're mine". There was no wiggling room. There was just no way she could have escaped, and who knew what she could have done to her if she refused. Sophie fell on her knees and after putting her hands on the floor, she placed her lips on the wiggling toes in front of her. She snapped a kiss, and said "I'm yours". She was almost going to stand up, but she thought she needed more to be truly convincing. "Goddess". She added, truly defeated in her soul. She couldn't see her face, but Celeste was happier than she'd ever been. The stuck up bitch who taught her pilates, the woman whose body everyone admired was hers to do whatever she wanted, and now she had admitted it herself out loud. "Go on" was the only way she acknowledged her humiliating act. With tears in her eyes, Sophie resumed kissing the immense foot. Her will had been broken. She was nothing more than a toy.

She was immersed in her kissing, and suddently the foot disappeared from under her face. It went again on top of her, and pressed her naked frame on the cold ground. Why was Celeste doing this again? She was just in the middle of what she'd asked her! She heard the store clerk's voice. "Found any shoes you like?". Celeste wasn't crushing her for the sake of it, she was hiding her! She was going to scream for help, but she figured it would have only made things worse. 

Celeste waited for the woman to leave, and raised her foot from Sophie's body. "I appreciate you not screaming, that was very wise of you" she said while she removed her sandals and wore the new ballerinas to try them on. "These look great, but i feel like they're a bit uncomfortable" She said out loud as she walked a few steps. Then she had an idea. She removed the right flat, and put her next to Sophie. "Get in" she said with a sinister grin.


Chapter End Notes:

[continue, maybe...]