[Reviews - 25] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

     Welcome to the stories of Shrinker82. This archived list is a collection of previews from my works of fiction including past, present, and future works, so that everyone reading this is aware of not only the stories that I’ve already posted, but my current and future projects as well. These previews give me a chance to tempt you all with little snippets of events you’ll see in their respective stories, and will hopefully start developing interest into which upcoming stories you’d like to see first. My next major project/novel is Little, Big Brother! (see the preview below) However, over the next couple of months, I’m going to be doing some prep work with some smaller projects. These projects are going to allow me to hone some interactions that I want to use in my upcoming novels; that way, I can get constructive feedback and improve my writing so that my larger projects will be of the highest quality.


For now, enjoy these previews of my stories and upcoming works and let me know what you think: 


Rated: X
Categories: Adventure, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Slow Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 16561 Read: 25140
Published: June 21 2022 Updated: April 18 2023

1. Babysitter Trouble (Full story available on my Stories page) by Shrinker82 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2983 words)

     When Chris’s parents go out of town for a whole week during his summer vacation, they leave him in the charge of an unwelcome babysitter, and things quickly go from bad to worse when this much-abhorred sitter hatches a plan to have some fun with him...much to Chris’s dismay.

2. With Great Power… (Full story available on my Stories page) by Shrinker82 [Reviews - 0] (3279 words)

     Nick unlocks a secret power within himself, and begins using it to fulfill his long-held fantasies with his beautiful, plus-sized wife, Cassie; but he soon discovers the dangers that such a power can bring, and what could happen if he loses control...

3. Honey, Don’t Squish Me! (Now Available) by Shrinker82 [Reviews - 0] (648 words)

     A young man mysteriously shrinks one afternoon. Now, he desperately needs to get his wife’s attention before she inadvertently squashes him...

4. Tim’s Tiny Week (Now Available) by Shrinker82 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2893 words)

     After mistakenly drinking a mysterious, secret potion his biochemist mother, Natalie, brought back from a trip to the Amazon, Tim winds up shrunken to a mere 1-inch tall; now, while his mother frantically works in secret to formulate a cure for her tiny son, Tim is stuck at home in the care of his Aunt Julia, who starts taking full advantage of her nephew’s “little” condition.


5. Little, Big Brother (Coming Soon) by Shrinker82 [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (1484 words)

Explore the plight of a teenager who’s been stricken with the rare, shrinking virus, and how his life and the dynamic between him and the rest of his family—including his younger sister and cousin—slowly change....for better AND for worse.


6. Dan’s Tiny Dilemma (In development) by Shrinker82 [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (2094 words)

     After Dan becomes afflicted with a rare virus which causes him to slowly diminish in size, he and his beautiful wife, Lindsey, try to make the best of the situation. Soon, however, he must learn to cope with changes not only to his marriage, but also with the relationship he has with Lindsey’s overbearing and protective mother, Diane.


7. Summer with My Stepsisters (In development) by Shrinker82 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3180 words)

     During their summer break, Brad and his new stepsisters, Debbie and Amy, have the house to themselves for a whole month while their newly married parents are away on a month-long cruise for their honeymoon. When Brad inexplicably shrinks, he desperately seeks the aid of his new family, whom he hopes can help get him back to normal….if they don’t end up squashing him first!