- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

     When Chris’s parents go out of town for a whole week during his summer vacation, they leave him in the charge of an unwelcome babysitter, and things quickly go from bad to worse when this much-abhorred sitter hatches a plan to have some fun with him...much to Chris’s dismay.


     "I have an idea..." Shannon began.

     "I don't care," Chris cut her off, “I don’t want to hear it!”

     Shannon crossed her arms and grimaced, "Oh come on! You don't even know what I was going to say."

     "I don't care what kind of idea you have, I'm not doing it."

     "See, now that's not fair. You're treating me like some sort of enemy."

     "You are the enemy!" Chris said bluntly.

     "Aw!" Shannon scoffed with a dubious look of false hurt, "I can't believe you think of me that way. I mean, I'm your sitter. It's my job to look out for you and keep you safe. I'd never do anything to hurt you. Remember that time you ate your dad's fungal cream?"

     "You promised you'd never mention that again!" Chris snapped in embarrassment. "And furthermore, you're the house sitter, NOT my babysitter!"

     "Yeah," Shannon reluctantly agreed, "but haven't I always helped you out when you needed it?"

     Unfortunately for Chris, it was true: she had helped him in the past, but she had also caused him a lot of trouble, too.

     "Shannon," Chris stated, giving her the cold shoulder, "I just want to enjoy my summer; I'm just going to go upstairs and play X-box, OK?"

     "Alright, I see how it is," Shannon relented, "but before you go, have you ever had a beer?"

     "Of course not, I'm 13." He responded bluntly.

     "Well, come on," she beckoned, "we'll split one. Your parents wont mind."

     "But..." Chris began to object, but Shannon was already halfway to the kitchen. He wasn't quite sure exactly how it happened but he was about to split a beer with the house sitter. Chris sat on the barstool at the counter over looking the sink while Shannon moved about the kitchen. Chris's view was momentarily blocked by the refrigerator as Shannon spent some time getting the drink. She finally emerged carrying two glasses and the bottle of beer -- A small glass and the bottle in one hand and a stein for her in the other, Shannon being quite the avid drinker.

     Then, she shut the door with her foot, and placed two glasses on the counter.

     "Are you sure this is okay?" Chris asked as she poured.

     "Just lighten up," She pegged, "Let loose. You said it yourself, 'it's your vacation'."

     After finishing pouring, Shannon arched her brow thoughtfully for a moment and then ejaculated:

     "Hey, Chris. Let's make a bet. I bet I can finish my drink before you."

     Chris was fairly sure accepting this bet would be a mistake, yet still inquired, "What do I get if I win?"

     "If you win," she replied, "I won't fart on you for the rest of the day."

     "What?!"

     "Yeah," she continued, wiggling her hips and giggling, "we're having chili for lunch....with beans."

     Now, Chris was really worried. Shannon never bluffed when it came to her ass; when she said she was going to fart in his face, she did it.

     "Or sitting on my face," Chris added.

     "Oh, come on," She teased, "you know you like it."

     "I also like hot showers," he chimed in wittily, "except any pleasure goes away when there's a gas leak."

     Shannon giggled a bit at the witty comeback, then continued: "So, is it a bet?"

     "Wait a minute," Chris protested, "what do you get if you win?"

     Shannon giggled rather sinisterly, then smiled a Cheshire smile.

     "Well, If I win....I get....you."

     "What do you mean 'You get me'?!" Chris asked harshly.

     "If you don't win, I get to do whatever I want with you for the week!" Shannon replied.

     "I'm NOT going to agree to THAT!" Chris stated, flabbergasted at the very notion.

     "Aw, come on," Shannon whined, "What have you got to lose?"

     "A lot," he shot back. "I am NOT agreeing to that!"

     "Well, what would it take to get you to accept?" she asked desperately. "Anything, just name it."

     "I want you to leave me alone this week and let me enjoy my time with no parents." Chris answered firmly. "I actually want to enjoy this summer. I want you to stop wrestling with me, sitting on me, farting on me, putting your feet on me...I just don't like it and I want it all to stop!"

     "Aw, don’t you like me?" Shannon pouted, actually somewhat hurt.

     "It's not that I don't LIKE you, Shannon. I just don't like you teasing me all the time."

     "Chris, you KNOW that you like what you see!" Shannon defended herself, showing off her body like a model. "I've caught you staring at me plenty of times; you're just too afraid to admit it."

     "Look," Chris attempted to explain calmly and rationally, "I'll admit....that I do think you're.... kinda cute, but not when you treat me like crap. I....can't control my hormones, they kind of take over. I've never thought of you as anything more than my babysitter, though now I really don't need one."

     "So, you DO think I'm pretty," Shannon blurted out. Then, the sing-song voice started. "Admit it, you love me, you wanna kiss me, you wanna date me."

     "Knock it off, Shan!" Chris protested. I do NOT like you like that! You're like TWICE as old as me!"

     "So," Shannon shot back, "you're saying that if you were OLDER, we'd hook up, huh?"

     "NO, and I'm not talking about this anymore!" Chris said, having had enough. "Furthermore, I'm NOT taking that bet!"

     Shannon started to get discouraged, displaying a sense of anxiousness, but came up with a sneaky idea. 

     "I tell you what, Chris. I'll sweeten the deal, just for you."

     Chris started to get down of the barstool, but Shannon grabbed his arm quickly and firmly.

     "Just listen," she pushed, still having a hold of his arm, "if you take the bet, not only will I agree to all your terms and promise to leave you alone for the rest of the week, provided you win, but....I'll give you something I think you'll REALLY like."

     "I probably won't," he responded.

     "Oh, I'm pretty sure you will," Shannon rebutted, pulling Chris closer, much to his dismay. "If you win....I'll give you...." she paused for a moment, glancing left and right as if to see if anyone else was nearby to hear, "....I'll give you....a peek."

     Chris's ears immediately perked up, both for surprise and confusion.

     "A peek?" he replied, befuddled. "What do you mean 'a peek'? A peek at what?"

     "You know," Shannon repeated, her eyes motioning toward her chest, "a peek."

     Chris was completely speechless, his mouth hanging open in utter awe. He couldn't believe what he had just seen or heard, and Shannon just kept going.

     "And not just for a second," she added, "I'll let you look as long as you want."

     Shannon knew she had him; it was a win-win scenario for her now: if I win, he's mine for the whole week, she thought to herself, and even if I lose, he'll be putty in my hands after staring at my tits.

     Chris didn't want to even contemplate the bet, but it was impossible now. How could he pass up this chance? Everything left to his imagination would be gone. He wouldn't have the impulse to stare anymore: he'd already know; that might be worth it.

     But what if I LOSE, he thought to himself, do it really worth it to be at Shannon's every whim the entire week, just for a look at her boobs?

     "You're joking," Chris said, dubious to the sincerity of the offer.

     "Mm-mm," Shannon objected, shaking her head.

     "Seriously?!" Chris ejaculated, still in disbelief.

     "Mm-hm," Shannon reaffirmed, nodding her head sweetly.

     "And if I win, you'll leave me alone for the WHOLE week?"

     "Mm-hm," Shannon repeated, again nodding her head. Shannon could see the conflict in Chris's mind, so she threw one last punch:

     "Who knows, maybe I'll just decide to walk around TOPLESS at random points this week....you know, IF you win."

     Now, Chris was completely hooked. His boner was growing bigger by the second, and Shannon knew it by the way he was squirming in his seat. Chris didn't really want to but this was too good of an opportunity to pass up; besides; it this didn't seem like a difficult challenge, as HIS cup had about half of what Shannon's had.

     "So," Shannon continued as she pushed Chris's glass towards him, grinning slyly, "is it a bet?"

     Chris thought about for one last moment before making his final decision: "Deal," he blurted, still having some reservations. 

     "Cheers," Shannon said as she raised her glass. Chris obliged.

     "Cheers."

     "On three," Shannon said. "One...." Shannon signed 'two', then 'three' and the chugging commenced. 

     Chris immediately started drinking from the glass, trying desperately to win, but as it was the first time he'd ever had a beer, he started gagging: it tasted like crap; still, he forced it down, trying to ignore Shannon and concentrate on winning.

     When Chris finished, he slammed the glass down on the counter at the exact moment Shannon did. Damn it! A tie, he thought as he heaved a sigh. Chris almost felt like throwing up; his head was spinning and he started feeling dizzy. 

     I can't be drunk already, he thought; that's when he realized something was wrong....WAY WRONG!

     Chris couldn't believe his eyes: Shannon, who was normally almost the same height as he, was unusually taller now....and gleefully smiling. Chris stood up with a start, observing his hands, arms, and torso as the strange sensation persisted. He looked around and immediately perceived that everything looked bigger, and was still growing....but things weren't growing, HE was SHRINKING.

     Chris fell backwards out of his shoes and fell on his butt, hard. His clothes were getting too big for him as he receded into his shirt, his socks were left behind as his feet pulled out of them, and soon, the fabric of his T-shirt completely engulfed him.

     Chris was left in almost total darkness, except for the kitchen light peering through the stitching of the cotton shirt. He started crawling slowly, the weight of the fabric impeding his progress. Soon, he saw a large amount of light up a head: the collar of his shirt. After what seemed like forever, his tiny figure emerged from the giant shirt. Chris stood up, brushed himself off, and gaped in horror at his surroundings. Everything was HUGE, gigantic....and here he stood, on the sticky linoleum of the kitchen floor, completely naked, and no more than a 1/2 inch tall.

     Chris started to speak, but that's when the earthquake started. He almost lost his footing from the sudden ground movement, but somehow stabilized himself. Then, the ground shook again....and again. Chris got a huge chill up his spine. He turned quickly....and almost screamed in utter terror at the sight before him...

     …The giantess Shannon was walking around the edge of the bar counter and right in his direction, her giant face was grinning happily. Every part of her was enormous, from the huge torso carrying the massive breasts Chris had so badly wanted to see before, to her thick, juicy thighs just barely fitting into the cutoff shorts, to her gigantic feet booming towards him. 

     He thought Shannon had big feet before, but at his current size, each one was bigger than a house, with 10 plump toes attached; each one bigger than Chris's body currently, ready to crush anything (or anyone) that were unfortunate enough to lie beneath them.

     Chris stood petrified in horror as the giantess approached, thinking that those giant feet were going to squish his tiny body, but luckily they stopped just shy of him, knocking him to the ground that they were shaking with each step. He got back up quickly, and craned his neck to look up, only to see Shannon's giant face grinning down at him, hiding what was surely do other thought.

     "What's going on?" the tiny figure yelled up to her. "What happened?!"

     Chris didn't realize it, but his shouts were mere squeaks to the giantess above him, and that they were almost completely inaudible to her. Shannon squatted down and bent over to better hear the tiny Chris's shouts.

     "What did you say little guy?" Shannon chortled as she whispered down to him, not wanting to hurt his tiny ears, "I couldn't quite make that out."

      "I said, what did you do to me?!" Chris squeaked up to her again.

      "Isn't it obvious, little boy," Shannon whispered down to him once again, smiling, "I've shrunk you."

      "I can see that, Shannon," Chris squeaked back up to her, "What I mean is WHY! How did you DO this? How is THIS even possible?!”

     "Oh, I just a little surprise in your drink,” she replied with a humongous grin on her face.

     "WHAT?!" Chris screamed, falling back in horror from the grinning giantess above him. "You DRUGGED me?!"

     "Oh, don't be so overdramatic!" Shannon said, "You're perfectly fine."

     "’Perfectly FINE’?!" Chris shouted back, "You call THIS 'perfectly fine'?!"

     "Don't worry, I'm gonna take real good care of you," she reassured Chris, much to the tiny boy's dismay, "We're going to have a fun week together."

     "Shannon, you make me big this instant," Chris demanded. "Do you hear me?!”

     "Sorry, didn't catch that," Shannon lied, standing up straight, "It's a little hard to hear you down there."

     Chris continued to squeak in protest, but Shannon just ignored his objections, smiling and giggling at the tiny, helpless figure at her feet. She wiggled her toes up and down upon the linoleum floor, creating a sticky sound whenever one peeled of the floor. Meanwhile, Chris jumped up and down, shouting obscenities to her, hoping and pleading that she was just joking and would change him back (though Chris secretly knew in the back of his mind that Shannon had NO intention of changing him back at HIS request).

     Shannon slid her foot towards the tiny Chris and bumped him with her toe, knocking him on his back. Chris felt like he'd been hit by a truck as he fell onto his butt, looking up in horror to the giantess above him, realizing that he was completely at her mercy. He didn't even want to think about what she was going to do to him....or with him.

     Chris quickly flipped back over onto his hands and feet and made a break for it, but at his size, he was no match for the giant woman. 

     "Oh, no you don't, little guy," Shannon said, bending down quickly to grab the fleeing Chris. She easily captured him with her fingers, and lifted him up to her face.

     Chris felt himself being lifted violently into the air, getting vertigo from the sudden ascent, then, he found himself staring face to face with the giantess Shannon.

     "Where do you think you're going?" she teased. Chris said nothing: he was too paralyzed with fear. "You can't get away; besides, I've got big plans for you. First, I need to make myself more comfortable."

     With that, Shannon set Chris back on the floor in front of her feet, laying him down in the process. Chris was still reeling from the trip that he could do nothing but lie there on the floor.

     "Now, don't you move," Shannon warned him as she lifted her left foot onto its heel, ominously hovering it over Chris's position on the kitchen floor, “or I just might give you a closer view of the bottom of my foot."

     The giant woman continuously scrunched her toes in front of him to solidify the point; Chris gulped in fear and dared not try to run again: he didn't want the last thing he ever saw to be the fleshy sole of Shannon's foot coming down on him. So, he lay on the floor, almost motionless, waiting to see what the giantess was going to do next.

     "Good boy," Shannon praised him, "Now, to get more comfy."

     Shannon took a small step back from the tiny figure and began to unzip her shorts. Chris couldn't believe his eyes as the giant Shannon was taking her shorts off in front of him. Once the zipper was undone, she unbuttoned the front and pushed them down her legs to her feet, revealing he pink lace panties that she was wearing. She lifted her right foot out of the shorts and back onto the floor and then used her left foot to lift the shorts into the air, finally letting them drop onto the pile of Chris's clothes.

     The rush of air from the shorts landing sent Chris rolling across the floor. Shannon giggled a bit as she lightly stepped towards him once more. Chris didn't know what to think, but was hoping Shannon didn't think he was trying to get away from her again -- the falling shorts wasn't his fault.

     Shannon was standing over his tiny body again in nothing but a tank top and pink thong, biting and licking her lips.

     "Ah, that's better," she sighed, putting her hands on her huge hips. "Like the view little guy?"

     Shannon couldn't quite make out the tiny squeaks of the shrunken boy, but just assumed Chris was still cursing her.

     "You know, you should be thanking me, Chris. It's not every day that I give anyone a show like this, but what should we do now?"

     Shannon smiled slyly down to the tiny Chris once more before answering her own question, "Oh, yeah! I know."

      With that, Shannon slowly turned around, giving the tiny boy a terrifying view of her giant ass wiggling far above him. At his normal size, Shannon's ass was already huge, but at his current size, it seemed downright endless....and Chris was filled with absolute terror as he saw that enormous ass descending towards the floor…right on top of him…