- Text Size +

While her brother struggled with being trapped under his sisters butt his other friends were finding them selves not fairing much better around the front. Fearing what fate might await them in the grass they attempted to get higher up in hopes of being easier to notice. Little did they know just how devastating of a mistake this would be for them. 



“Holy fuck… I can’t… believe… we made it…” Sabastian said through panted breathing as he pulled Carrie up onto the flat ground.


The two lay there exhausted, bodies aching and full of pain. Completely soaked in sweat from the climb.


“See? Just like… ugh… just… just like when we went rock climbing” Sabastian said with a chuckle giving Carrie a nudge. The expression Carrie gave him was a mix and anger, fear and exhausting. Sebastian quickly corrected his posture and expression. He figured under any other circumstances She would probably kill him right now.  


“I just want to go home.” Carrie sputter using both hands to wipe sweat off her face.


“I know so do I. And now we are one step closer to doing that” He said craning his neck up at the Giant Woman who’s leg there standing on, who towered above them. 


Despite being the most athletic couple in the group. Carrie and Sabastian had completely spent all their energy getting up onto the woman’s thigh. While the climb its self was relatively easy thanks to their size grabbing onto the fibers of the woman’s shorts made the climb almost trivial. The problem came from them using most of their energy on their speed. They reached the peak of her leg much faster then anticipated but going so fast wore them down quickly. Now they stood on top of the woman, her gaze still completely locked on her book she held up with one 1 hand. The other hand resting around her travel mug of coffee. Standing atop the cuff of her shorts the two mite sized people once again began their attempts to be noticed by the Giant Woman.


“HEY DOWN HERE! LOOK DOWN HERE! HEY! PLEASE HELP US!” The two mites jumped and screamed together in unison. Carries legs were burning from the jumping and Sabastian’s throat was getting coarse from the yelling but they kept going. Eventually Carrie dropped to her knees.


“Its not working! She can’t hear or see us! We are too small!” Carrie said tears running down her cheeks. 


Sabastian didn’t break his focus, choking his words out now as he felt the flames in his throat. His body was preparing to give out. He was exhausted physically and mentally and needed rest, so did Carrie.  Unfortunately, rest was not afforded to them. The Titan they stood on started to shift her body. Lowering her book and leaning forward. The single movement she made was as if all the shaking of an earthquake hit tiny people below her in a single jolt. Sabastian lost his footing first and tumbled backwards taking out Carrie as he went. The two rolled towards the edge of her pants cuff and tumbled over with little hope of saving them selves from the fall. They hit the skin of her thigh and continued to bounce further down her leg. Looking up at the Giant Woman, she had a look of annoyance on her face. Leaning forward with 1 arm wrapped around behind her, the other still holding the book off to the side. She quickly withdrew the arm from behind her and pressed the palm down into the grass. Using her hand to brace and steady her self as she lay her back against the tree, once again shifting her body. Sabastian managed to hold tight during the jolt but Carrie slid even further down the Giant’s thigh, about 50 meters away from Sabastian. 


“Carrie! You ok?” Sabastian called to her


“Yeah, I’m fine! Just got a little road rash from all the sliding!” She quickly responded back to him. Her bare arms already turning red.


“ok, I’ll stay here. You come to me and we will try to climb back up on her.” Sabastian called back.  


“ok… ok ok, I’m on my way!” she said. 


Carrie weakly raised her self to her feet and started to stagger in Sabastian’s direction, under normal circumstances clearing the distance between them would have been a joy. Sabastian might have been stronger but Carrie was faster by a long shot and she loved to show that trait off. But after today she was completely drained of any motivation except survival. Sabastian raised him self to his feet, preparing to drop back down and anchor him self at the slightest movement from the Giant Woman. Catching something in the corner of his he turns to see the Giant coffee mug being lifted in to air. The Giants attention focused on her book once more, with out ever breaking eye contact she brought the cup up to her lips and tilted it back till the liquid started to flow into her mouth. Once her mouth was full, she quickly pulled the mug away. The speed she used caused the liquid inside to slosh around sending some flying out of the slit in the lid and landing onto her bare leg. 


“Ugh” The lady said putting her mug down in the grass as she shifted her hand into a pointing gesture. She slid the finger across her thigh and picked the drop up with her finger tip. 


One moment Sabastian was in front of Carrie, the next he was gone. Replaced by the jiggly bright brown blob. The Giant Woman had drunk from her mug so many times since the two shrunken people started their adventure, they stopped paying attention to it. With how fast it took to land Sabastian wouldn’t have had time to react… or escape from the drop before impact. Sabastian remained standing where he was as Carrie slowly hobbled towards him. Then he felt like he was hit by a speeding semi truck, her was slammed down onto the floor by the drops crushing weight and then he started floating as if in zero gravity. His brain spun circles in his head and he was completely engulfed in liquid unable to audibly scream. He screamed out in pain but all that accomplished was his mouth, and lugs filling with the bitter liquid. He eyes stinging as the liquid burned them. Completely lost in his senses he couldn’t tell up from down and left from right as he floated in the coffee drop. The impact of the droplet knocked Carrie on her ass, the brown blob landing right where Sabastian has been standing.


“SABASTIAN!” Carried scream as she started running with new found energy, completely ignoring the burning in her legs.


“SABASTIAN WHERE ARE YOU?? GET OUT OF THERE!” She screamed as she watched the giant finger coming towards her.


The Giant Woman placed her finger on her thigh off to the side of the giant blob, emitting a thud noise as it made contact. The Giant moved her hand sideways swiping her finger across her thigh and rotating it as she did so she scooped the droplet up on her finger tip. Carried watched as the finger lifted the droplet up into the air leaving the skin where it landed completely clean. 


“HEY BRING THAT BACK SABASTIAN IS STILL IN THERE!” Carrie screamed waving her arms. But the Giant Woman was already focus on her book again. 


All Carrie could do was watch as the Giant Woman slowly raised her finger, her mouth slowly opening. Carrie knew what was happening and she was helpless to stop it.


“NO DON’T EAT HIM! THERE IS A PERSON IN THERE!” She screamed, her throat burning. 


Trying to get the Giants attention she dropped to her knees and started clawing the ground hoping she could draw the Giants attention. No use, the Giant ignored her. All she could do was sit there crying and muttering profanity’s from far below as she watched the finger rotate till the droplet was dangling off its tip. And then it passed through the giant open lips that slowly closed around it. A quick flick of her tongue detached the drop that quickly dissipated into her saliva and cleaned off her finger tip. The finger quickly retreated leaving the half-drowned Sabastian inside her closed mouth floating the disgusting mix of coffee and saliva. He was able to break the surface and started gasping for breath but all he got was the overwhelming stench of coffee that she had been filling her mouth with all morning.


“P-please… someone…” Sabastian wasn’t able to finish his sentence as a wave of saliva hit him pushing him to the back of the throat, and down her esophagus. 


The Giant withdrew her finger from her mouth and lowered it down to wipe it off on the grass quickly. As if to taunt Carrie, she raised it back up and placed it on her thigh the clean finger directly in front of the tiny girl. Who just sat there with tears running down her face as she stared up at the blank expression of the Giant who just obliviously swallowed her best friend.




Finally becoming aware of the time, the Woman stood up and stretched. Placing her book in the grass under the tree she made her way across the yard and into the garden where her mother was working. She always loved getting to spend time outside with her mother and her mothers pride and joy was their massive garden. She knew today was gunna be a good day. Her mother was kneeling in the grass on the edge of the garden, doing some weeding and tending to the soil. Completely unaware of a new rare breed of bugs below her.