- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


The tiny mans screams fizzled out as his sister laid her back against the tree. Taking a quick swig from her coffee mug she made sure she was comfortable in place and turned her full attention to her book. The three ants she saw before completely forgotten about now, the 3 mite sized people never noticed. She sat there completely fixated on her book for some time apart from drinking from her mug and turning pages the only movements she made was a quick scratch of her rear end but aside from that she remained perfectly seated for quite some time. 



I watched as my now colossal sister’s ass made contact with the earth. If the moon ever fell from the sky, I think this what it would be like. The Tremors shook my entire body like I was a paint can in a mixing machine, I thought my bones would be rattled apart at the joints. The sound was deafening, no matter how hard I pressed my hands against my ears I couldn’t stop the noise from penetrating them. And in what felt like less then a second it came to sudden stop… The vibrations at least, the ringing in my ears took a couple minutes to fizzle out. I lay on my back in the dirt, staring up the back of my sister’s shirt. I was saved from being crushed by the space under her back between her butt and the tree. I lay there panting trying to comprehend just how I get here. One minuet I’m enjoying a party with my friends the next I’m the size of a bug and my sister almost killed me by crushing me under her butt. Rolling onto my stomach, I sputter a bit as some pain shoots through my body. Nothing major but enough to make me wince, I clearly did something to my body diving out of the way of my sister’s butt. 


“Hey! Down here! You almost fucking sat on me!” I called out to her as loud as my lungs would let me yell.


She didn’t budge in the slightest. I tried screaming louder but the colossal woman sitting over me had no interest in moving for a mite. And then suddenly I remembered…


“OH FUCK SEBASATION, CARRIE!” I blurted out loud in a panic.


“SEBASTION CARRIE WHERE ARE YOU!” I cried out again, my heart aching at the idea of them being crushed to death like bugs under my sister’s ass. 


“FUCK! I’m all alone now.” I kick the dirt in frustration, looking up at my sisters butt that tower’s high above me.


“Well… she’s clearly not going to see or hear me way down here.” I approach her butt, looking to the left and right at the sunlight coming through either end of the tunnel created by the gap between her butt and the base of the tree truck. I give one last sigh and take a deep breath and then I start to climb the back of my sister’s legwear.



Sebastian lays on top of Carrie as the two continue screaming. The moment He though they were safe from crushed he tackled and pinned her to ground to make she they were not separated during the chaos. 


“Make it stop! Make it stoop!” Carrie screams as tears roll down her cheeks


All Sebastian can do is scream is scream till his throat hurts the giant woman causes an earth quake with the simple action of taking a seat in the grass. And then in what felt like an instant the earthquake stopped. Sebastian rolled off of Carrie as the two lay there in a state of pure fear at what just unfolded around them. Once their heart beats started to slow down, they took a moment to gain their bearings. A giant thigh stretches in both directions, the giant woman it belongs to towers high above them, even if she was sitting at half her height now. Resting against the tree, her attention turned fully to book she brought. 


“His… His sister almost FUCKING sat on us” Sabastian says through labored pants.


Carrie just lay next to him tears coming from her eyes, the tiny girl already traumatized. 


Sabastian gathered his strength and stood up on his feet, he attempted to comfort Carrie and helped her to her feet too. The two held hands tightly as they stared up at the giant woman, her eyes scanning her book pages.


“He-hey… HEY! HEY DOWN HERE! WE ARE DOWN HERE PLEASE LOOK DOWN HERE!” The two attempted to get the giants attention but she was either willfully ignoring them or she couldn’t hear them at the size they were. 


“We need to get closer to her, we need to climb up higher… We need to climb up her.” Sabastian said turning to Carrie, eyes wide with a slight quiver in his voice.


“Wh-What? Are you fucking insane??!! She just tried to kill us and now you want too get closer to her??” Carrie was quick to retort with anger and confusion in her voice. 


“Well what else can we do? Just wait down in the grass for somebody to step on us? Or some animal to eats us? What if those ants come back looking for more food?” Sebastian said in a defeated tone. 


“The ants are not going to be an issue.” Carrie said pointing past him. 


Further down her thigh sticking out from under the fabric was one of the giant ants. Its back half crushed under the Giantesses thigh, the weight of which was keeping it locked in place. The insect was squirming, angerly thrashing back and forth trying to pull its self free. 


“Where are the other two ants?” Sebastian said turning back to face her. 


“She… they are probably crushed them underneath her” Carry said choking on her words at the very thought of such a death. 


“We can’t stay here. We have to find help somehow from someone and I don’t see what other choice we have.” Sabastian said turning to stare back up at the giant woman who was taking a drink from her coffee mug.


“Come on it will just be like when we went rock climbing last summer” Sabastian said approaching the giant woman’s legwear. Positioning him self to be ready to start scaling the fabric cliff face.


Carrie sighed, wiped the tears off her face and followed behind. 



I had been making good progress, at this size climbing the threads of her legwear was surprisingly easy, it didn’t take my long to reach the top of her waist band. It was wide enough that I had plenty of space to stand on with out needing to focus to hard on my balance. The harder part was going to be getting onto her shirt somehow. I could either wait for the right time like when breeze came through to blow her shirt closer or start climbing around to the front of her shirt where she would have a better chance of seeing me. I unfortunately didn’t have time to think as with out any warning my sister started moving. Her back peeled off the tree flooding the gap behind her with light. I tumbled forward losing my footing and started sliding down her waist band towards her exposed back skin. I was slammed against her flesh and had become stuck in the crevice between her backside and the waistband, on top of the elastic of her underwear. I twist my neck best I can and look up, my sister’s hand is pressed flat against her back over top of her shirt and it’s sliding down towards me. I am not even given a chance to scream before her fingers reach the waist band of her pants. With minimal effort on her part the fingers slip between the waistband, her underwear and her butt. As the fingers slid deeper into her butt I tried to grab the elastic of her underwear as the fingers pushed it away but it was no use. I plummeted down bouncing off her buttcheeks as I went, screaming the entire way down. Her fingers curled and dragged her nails across her skin as she pulled the hand back up before lowering it back down repeating the action two more times. From the bottom of my sisters underwear I watched as her fingers retreated and the light above quickly vanish as the waist band snapped shut, And I was sealed in complete darkness. I was trapped in her underwear by the simple action of her scratching her ass. 



The Giant Girl having already forgotten about the itch on her backside that she quickly resolved the woman leaned back against tree and turned her attention back to her book. While taking a quick swig of her coffee, a small drop fell on her leg, she quickly wiped it up with a finger that she then popped into her mouth with out ant hesitation. She was a die-hard caffeine addict and didn’t want to let any go to waste. Swallowing the small drop with out much effort or thought on her part. she turned her attention back to her book, continuing to let it fill her mind with images as she entered an unbreakable Zen state. But for Carrie and Sabastian, they were as far from Zen as they could be.