- Text Size +

"YES! IN YOUR FACE!"


"No fair, you picked the broken character! Anyone would win if they played, The Smith!" Morgan heard David argue with Lomasi, the two-foot-tall woman blowing raspberries at him in response to his protest. "Morgan, come in here and make your girlfriend play fair!"


"Screw the both of you, I'm busy." She yelled as she sat in her room reading. It had been a month since she and Lomasi decided to keep seeing each other. And her life had been a blissful dream.


"I CAN AND WILL PUT YOU ON A SHELF, RUNT!"


"YOU'LL HAVE TO CATCH ME FIRST!" Morgan's reading was interrupted as Lomasi lept into her lap and wrapped her arms around her left one. Her brother followed shortly after.


"Baby, protect me from that big brut!" The tiny woman said as she made herself look as helpless and sweet as she could. Something she often did when she was trying to get out of trouble.


"No, surrender the tiny criminal or be made an accomplice!" David said, crossing his arms with a scowl on his face. Morgen took a deep breath, closed her book, then set it down gently.


"What did she do, and what are your plans for punishing her?"


"How dare you take his side!" Lomasi said as she pulled down on the larger ginger's shoulder.


"She cheated in that last match and refused to pick a different character. So, my plan to deal with discipline is to put her on top of the fridge in a time-out. Then, you can pick her up when it's time for you two to head out to the movies. Now surrender the imp!"


"And you two couldn't, I don't know, play an FPS instead? Last I checked, you can't pick a broken character in those."


"It's the principle! Now hand her over!"


"My beloved would never surrender me to humiliation at your hands! Right baby!?" Morgan then made a wildly exaggerated thinking face, tapping her chin and humming. "Morgan, I will make you pay if you let him put me on top of the fridge," Lomasi said with a serious face.


"Oh, what to do, what to do?" Morgan said in a sing-song voice. "I indeed could never betray either my brother or my girlfriend. But on the other hand, you do look ever so adorable when you cross your arms and pout~. Your grumpy little face would make the most delightful background for my phone~!" Lomasi gave Morgan a death glare as the larger woman lightly pinched her cheek. David equally seemed unamused.


"Ew, if you two are going to be lovey-dovey about it, then I have lost interest. I'm going to find something else to do while you love birds do what you do." He then left the room, and Lomasi tried to get up to follow but was stopped by Morgan grabbing the small woman's shoulders.


"Oh no, you don't." The big ginger said, picking Lomasi up as she stood to her full height. "If you can't leave me to my ready or play nice with David, I have no choice but to snuggle with you until it is time to go to the movies." She then walked over to her bed, and laid down while holding her girlfriend close.


"I am a grown woman. You can't just pick me up and do what you want with me." Lomasi said as she turned to face the big lesbian holding her, then proceeded to bury her face in said mini-giantess's neck while snuggling. "You can not keep me imprisoned with your cuddliness!"


"Well then, by all means, get up and storm off~." Morgan giggled as she wrapped her arms around her lover, gently presser her little body against her own, but not with enough power to keep her down if she wanted to get up.


"Oh, you white devil. I either assert my independence and deny myself snuggly goodness or let you think you can just pick me up whenever at the price of staying warm and comfy."


"Truly, I am an evil mastermind."


"Fuck you, Morgan," Lomasi said with a giggle as she got comfortable against her lover's giant body.


...............................................................................................................................


Morgan tried to park as close to Lomasi as possible. The theater they went to had the decency of having multi-sized parking, but it did me a long walk to the front door.


"I'm telling you, it would be cheaper on gas if you let me drive you on dates," Morgan said as she held the door open for her little lover.


"Ya, but then you would have to install a car seat, and worse, I'd have to sit in it. And in full honesty, I would rather get strapped to the hood like a hunting trophy." Morgan rolled her eyes as they got in line.


"Give me a break. It's not like I would make you sit in a prettiest pink princess seat. They do make ones for shrunk people like you-" Morgan froze in terror, and a bead of sweat began to form on the back of her neck as she saw who the cashier was. "Fuck!"


"What is it, baby?"


"The cashier is someone I knew in high school." Lomasi looked to see who was making her beloved so nervous. The woman taking money was practically an amazon, tall, just slightly buff, and with a strong jawline. "I used to have a crush on her, but she bulled me relentlessly for liking girl stuff! I haven't seen her since I transitioned." Morgan's grip on her girlfriend's hand grew just a little bit stronger. "Do you think she will recognize me?"


"Hey," Lomasi said, giving Morgan a loving and comforting look. "It's ok. Nothing bad is going to happen. We are going to get a ticket, grab a drink and some popcorn, then head to our seats. Ok?"


"Ok." Morgan tried not to remember the years of confusion and pain Jenifer had caused her. But, building up her courage, she was able to keep a calm face when she got to the front. "Two tickets for Love and War, please."


"Would you like anything while viewing?" The buff blond said.


"A large popcorn, and um, what would you like to drink, Lo?"


"Large orange drink, no ice, please."


"Ok, that will be seventeen dollars." Morgan paid for everything, and someone else got it together and handed it to her before they walked into the numbered room. Lomasi seemed to have spotted a good seat, rushing to it, and standing next to it as Morgan sat down. Giving her girlfriend a shock as she hopped onto her lap.


"Wha!? You could have warned me you wanted to sit there!" Lo then looked up at the flustered ginger with an impish grin on her face.


"It's what you get for picking me up without asking before. Now hand me the popcorn." It was a very adorable scene, Morgan holding Lomasi in her lap while the more petite woman held the popcorn in hers. But as the small woman's warmth was felt on her lap, Morgan's body began reacting predictably. Lo began to notice the lump growing under her at the same time her girlfriend noticed her pants getting tighter. "You want me to get off of you, baby? I know you're still a little uncomfortable with this stuff." Morgan took a little longer than she meant to answer.


"I... I'm comfortable if you are... Are you?" The two-foot terror responded by laying back against Morgan, her shoulders pressing against the larger woman's breasts as the back of her head snuggled into the mini-giantesses lower neck. Flustering the big gay ginger to no end.


"Very~."


"J-Just don't wiggle around too much!"


...............................................................................................................................


"Well, that movie was trash," Morgan said as she threw the empty cup and popcorn bucket away.


"Tell me about it. They spend a third of the movie making the villain so sympathetic, and what, we are supposed to think, they deserve to die at the end? What is with films today where they either make them not sympathetic enough and redeem them or make them to sympathetic and punish them anyway!?" Lo fumed at the state of media entertainment when they both suddenly heard a faint scream. They turned to the source of the noise, and it was the concessions stand.


"Caught ya, you rats!" Jenifer said as she picked up a medium-sized cup from the floor behind the counter. You wouldn't be able to tell unless you were listening for it, but there were muffled voices in the cup. Morgan didn't hesitate to get involved, marching over to the counter with a glare in her eyes.


"What on earth is going on!?" Jenifer jumped a bit, clearly not seeing Morgan walk over.


"Oh, nothing to worry about, ma'am. I just caught two little thieves in the act. They've been stealing hotdogs for a few months now." The blond said as she tilted the cup to show her. There were two tiny women uncomfortably inside the cup, one looking about five inches and the other maybe a little more or less than three inches. "I just have to wait for my manager to finish his rounds so he can tell me how to deal with the vermin."


"Vermin!?" Morgan was turning red, her arms crossed as she continued. "Those are two helpless women! What, if you caught me stealing, would you tazz and tie me up to, deal with, later!?"


"Look, ma'am, these two have been stealing from us for months. Living in the wall like common rats, and the company has a very strict policy for handling these situ-"


"How much?" Morgan interrupted. "How much money's worth of merchandise did they steal?" Jenifer took a minute to do the math in her head.


"Eighty dollars."


"Fine then," Morgan said while pulling her card out of her purse. "Ring it up, and hand me the cup." Jenifer seemed hesitant at first but then did as she was asked. Handing the angry ginger both her card and the cup. "And that's the last sent this theater will see from me!" Morgan said as she stomped outside, Lomasi following her. She then looked down into the cup. She tried to put on a friendly smile, but was still very pissed. "So, um, where is a good place to set you down at?"


"The parking lot is fine." The smaller of the two said. A short walk later, Morgan slowly sat the cup down on its side. Crouching down as far as she could go without sitting down, Lo just full-on sat down next to her, and they both got a better look at the tinies. They were both brunettes, both very fit. The five-inch one wore her hair short, and her clothes looked like they were primarily made out of bits of soda cans and plastic wrappers and what might have been rat fur, giving her a street fighter look. The three-inch woman looked much more distinct, missing her left arm, and a bandage of sorts over her right eye distracted from her other differences, like how she had her hair long and wore a less militant version of her companion's outfit.


"Holy fuck! What happened to you!?" Lomasi shouted, earning a smack on the back of the head from Morgan.


"What, you never saw a disabled person before, you ableist fuck!?" The five-inch warrior woman said, getting between her friend and the two much larger women.


"Relax, it's not the first or last time people will react like that." The one-armed woman said as she walked up to stand beside her friend. "Thanks for the save back there, my name is Lara, and my self-proclaimed bodyguard here is Bridget." She then extended her hand, and Morgan moved her finger down and let her grab it to shake.


"Any decent person would have done it. My name is Morgan, and this rude bitch is my girlfriend, Lomasi."


"Ya, sorry about that," Lo said as she put on an awkward smile while waving. "I've just..."


"Never seen anyone survive this much?" Lo's embarrassed smile turned into a sade frown at Lara's words. "Your fine, really. I get looks all the time."


"Can we ask what-"


"No," Lara said, cutting off Morgan sharply. "I'm grateful for what you did, but I would rather not relive past trauma for people I just met. Just know that decent people are a rear thing for folks like us to find." There was an uncomfortable silence for a bit, before Lo broke it with a question.


"You two have anywhere to go?"


"Oh, you would love to know our hiding spots, wouldn't you?" Bridget crossed her arms as she scowled at the two looming over her.


"We aren't as helpless as Bigs like to say we are on TV. You two have done enough, and it was nice to meet you."


"The pleasure was all ours, have a good night," Morgan said as she got up and walked away with her girlfriend beside her. Turning back to see the two vanish down a drain. "I hope they make it."


"They will, especially the short one," Lo said as she grabbed her Morgan's hand and kissed it. "I'm very proud of you, by the way."


"Anyone with a soul would have done the same. I'm not some heroin or anything."


"Well, you're my heroin~." The more petite woman said as she grabbed onto Morgan's leg, hugging her tightly. And she returned the affection with head rubs. "Meet you at the ice cream place~."


"Wouldn't miss it for the world~." The two then got into their respective cars and continued on their date.