- Text Size +

Morgan knocked on Daisy's door, and the emotionally exhausted single mother quickly answered it.


"Thank goodness you're here. Please come in so we can get this over with." Daisy said as her friend walked in. Jona could be seen sitting on the dining room table, looking just as miserable as his ex-wife.


"Selling me off already? Typical." The eight-inch man said as he crossed his arms.


"Trust me. The thought has crossed my mind. So has the food processor, and the blender, and buying a cat, or maybe a snake."Daisy said as she sat down at the table, as far from her former husband as possible. Clearly, their time cohabitating again had not been good for either of their mental health.


"Hello, my name is Morgan. We met at your daughter's birthday party." She then reached into her purse and plucked Polly out of the padded pocket she had sown in just for carrying her about.


"And my name is Polly, a pleasure to meet you." The raven-haired woman held out her hand, waiting for the handshake that would never come from the man that towered over her.


"What is this, a playdate?" Jona said in an unamused tone. "Or are you trying to use me as a breeding stud?"


"NO! NO! NO! YUCK!" Morgan and Polly said in unison. Daisy only chuckled wickedly.


"Don't flatter yourself," she said to her ex. "Polly is here to talk to you about joining the Enclave."


"What's that? Some club for pets?" Jona asked, but Polly needed a few moments to mentally walk off the idea of using him for breeding purposes.


"N-No, the opposite, in fact," Polly said, suppressing the urge to just run back into Morgan's purs. "The Enclave is a society of free tinies. It didn't work out for me, but it might be what you need. Or at least the only option you have left." Jona didn't seem very interested in the idea, repulsed even.


"This is the solution you thought of?" He asked Daisy, seeming to ignore Polly. "You'd have me go live in some den with a pack of diseased ferals?"


"It's either that or I give you to a shelter," Daisy said, not angrily or bitterly. Instead, she just seemed tired, drained, and empty of emotion. "Either way, you are not living here tomorrow."


"I bought this house for our family, you selfish cow!" Jona screamed, earning no response whatsoever from his ex. "You can't just throw me away when things stop being perfect!"


"Why not?" Daisy said as she moved her emotionless eyes to lock with his. "That's what you did to me. That's what you did to your only child. You gave up the rights to this house in the divorce, and this is not your home anymore. You gave that up when you gave up on us and when you gave up on Rose. Instead, you chose a conga line of pretty faces and sexy bodies, and the moment you ran out of money, your latest sugar baby sold you for crack money. Me saving you from spending the rest of your life as a pet to some sadistic monster is more than you were ever owed, and I refuse to give you any more.


"You... Fucking porker!" Jona hissed through gritted teeth. He looked like he was going to explode. Yet, he had nothing to say back to her, no clever comeback, no justification for his actions. He was at rock bottom, and he had no one to blame but himself, and he couldn't accept that.


"This isn't the end, Jona," Polly said, trying and failing to get the attention of the man who was almost twice her size. "It's not nearly as bad as the media makes it out to be. And even though it didn't really work out for me, they helped me get to a much better place than I was. So maybe they could help yo-"


"Shut up!" Jona screamed as he spun around, making Polly recoil. She became very wear of how much bigger he was than her. "You think living like a rat in the sewer will do what, humble me!? Make me appreciate the little things!? Fuck you, you little bitch!" Then, in a fit of rage, he moved to strike her. Polly closed her eyes and covered her head, bracing herself for it. But it never came, she did feel a gust of air from behind her, but Polly was fine. Opening her eyes in confusion, she saw Morgan's arm over her, and Jona being held up in her fist. The tiny woman was terrified for entirely different reasons now. She could practically hear the tendons in the giantess's arms twitching and see the restraint in her grasp. Morgan was dangerously close to taking a man's life, and the fear that she might do that was all Polly could feel. The cold in her gut almost drowned out the hammering of her heart. And then she spoke.


"If I put you back down, will you act like an adult?" The helpless tiny nodded franticly, and she opened her hand, letting him fall back onto the table. His breathing confirmed Morgan had restricted his ability to breathe, and the strength of her grasp could be seen in the bruises all over his torso and waist. Despite trying to hurt her mear moments ago, Polly had been in his position too many times not to feel pity for him, something he didn't want or deserve. Polly took a moment to look at the larger women at the table, and it seemed she was the only one to feel anything close to sympathy for the man. Daisy was understandable; he broke her heart and turned her life upside down for vain and selfish reasons. But Polly had never seen such anger and disgust from Morgan until now. She needed to act quickly before things escalated more.


"We're not offering this to hurt you, Jona," Polly said as she walked over to the man lying on his back. Moments ago, he was so tall and scary, but now he looked even more diminutive, curled up on his side. "The Enclave isn't a punishment. Instead, it's a chance to start over. A new beginning, a clean slate. You might like your new life better than your current one. Or you might be better suited as a pet. You wouldn't be the first one to leave the Enclave. We're just here to let you know you have options."


"I'll..." Jona looked defeated, helpless, weak, and, most of all, alone. It was the bed he made for himself, and Polly knew that the giantess's looking down at them had every reason not to care in the slightest about his feelings. But she couldn't help but sympathize. He might have been born tiny like her, but only now was he experiencing what every shrinking victim goes through. The loss of personal autonomy, loved ones looking at you as less than you were, you're old life, and everything you've ever enjoyed about it being gone forever. "I'll think about it."


"Think quickly. You have until morning to decide where I'm dropping you off." Daisy said, earning a glare from her ex. Unlike most in his position, all the terrible things happening to him are his fault.


"Let's go, Polly," Morgan said as she placed her open hand on the table. "We came here to let him know he had options, and we have." Polly then walked into the giant palm, balancing herself appropriately as Morgan got up and walked to the door, Daisy following to see them out.


"Thanks for coming over, you two." The plump woman said, her tone maintaining the dead inside sound. "It's more than he deserves, but I couldn't just toss him out into the long grass. I hope Rose doesn't get too heartbroken when we tell her he's leaving again."


"Things will get better. I'll be sure to help that along as best I can." Morgan said as she pulled Daisy into a side hug, the older woman returning it with more feeling than she'd shown during the entire conversation at the table.


"You're a good friend."


"Right back at you, flower girl." Morgan then walked out and got into her car, turning her attention to the raven-haired tiny in her hand. "You need a drink or some crackers before I put you back in my purse?"


"No, I'm fine... Actually, can I talk to you about what happened back there?"


"Sure." The ginger giantess then sat Polly on the dashboard above her steering wheel. Not entirely putting them at eye level, but close. "What's up?"


"Well, oh, how do I say this?" Despite being treated as such, Polly was not quite used to being on equal terms with bigs. Spending her entire life being treated as an object, as something less than human, it made speaking up to bigs hard for her. But she was learning to internalize her self-worth, and calling out her friend was an essential step toward truly seeing herself as a real person. "When Jona was going to hit me..."


"I'm sorry I put you in that situation," Morgan said, her concern and empathy clear on her face. "If I had known he was that erratic I-"


"Please let me finish." Morgan then closed her mouth and nodded, waiting for her little friend to continue. "At that moment, you were way out of line." The red-headed giantess then looked confused. "You actually hurt him when you grabbed him like that, and your grip was too tight for him to breath."


"I'm sorry if I acted too aggressively, but he was going to hurt you. I wasn't thinking, and quite frankly, I don't think he would be as concerned for you if he managed to hit you." Morgan said while crossing her arms, clearly missing the point.


"I'm not upset because you stepped in. I'm upset at how you stepped in. You need to understand just how much stronger than us you are. You might not have intentionally bruised him as badly as you did, but that's all the more terrifying." Morgan then began to shift in her seat uncomfortably.


"I didn't think I was holding him that hard..."


"You kept him from breathing and heavily bruised him all over. If you held him any tighter than he would have needed a doctor, tighter still, and you would be franticly washing what's left of him off your hands."


"Fuck..." Morgan whispered, the extent of what happened sinking in at last. She then leaned in to be more eye level with Polly. "Y-You're not afraid I'll... That I would..."


"Never." The tiny woman said as she placed her hand on the tip of the tearing up giantesses nose. "I know you would never hurt me, or anyone else on purpose. But you need to be more careful from now on, ok? I don't want you doing anything you'll regret for the rest of your life." The two looked each other in the eyes for a few moments, the tiny woman being reminded of a few owners she had in the past. Despite all of them seeing her as a possession, they didn't all start out as monsters. Some were comparable to Petra, but it takes a certain strength of character to stay gentle and strong enough to remain kind. And the fact that she was uncertain if what happened with Jona was just a heat of the moment thing or her friend slipping was enough to make Polly consider her options. "I'm ready to go home when you are."


"Ok, Lo's cooking tonight. How do you feel about sushi?"


"Oh joy, raw fish."


"We'll microwave something for you then.