- Text Size +

Spencer, Marty, and Monica pulled up into the driveway of Tabitha’s house, all of them chatting idly about work, or in Monica’s case her ongoing degree. They were all stressed, the pressures of life had kept the four friends from getting together for too long. Tabitha had been the one to suggest a tabletop RPG session, with her as the DM just like when they were back in school.

“So what kind of game are we playing tonight?” Spencer asked, putting the car into park and stepping out.

“Tabitha usually likes 3.5,” Marty replied, “but I could honestly go for some Call of Cthulhu or even something out of Savage Worlds.”

“I want something stupid,” Spencer said, stretching slightly, “I want to play a barbarian and I want to smash shit.” Spencer was an odd member of their group, one of the school’s best football players back in high school, he’d befriended the other three largely out of geographic convenience, having lived near them all when they were younger. The friendship had held through high school and even college, and though he’d never been enough of a star for college ball he still had an athletic physique after all these years.

Marty was more of what someone would expect from a habitual Dungeons and Dragons player, glasses, a scrawny frame, and a short stature that made him look pretty odd next to his best friend. The two were thick as thieves, and had gone to the same school and had been roommates throughout college.

Monica was the quiet type, she’d come from out of state for school, and hadn’t known anyone when she arrived. Tabitha had eagerly invited her to hang out with the three of them after meeting her in freshman year classes, and the petite black haired woman had become a regular addition to their gaming sessions. She’d quickly developed a crush on Spencer, a bold blond athlete, the very type of guy she wanted, but felt she didn’t deserve. Still, he was always nice to her, and she held out hope that one day he’d look in his circle of friends for a girlfriend.

“Hey guys!” Tabitha said excitedly, opening the door to her house and ushering the three of them in.

“What’s with the getup?” Spencer joked, pointing to her pointed witch’s hat that covered her long blonde hair.

“It’s part of the game!” Tabitha giggled, adjusting her glasses slightly, “Come over here to the dining room.”

“Whoa,” Marty gasped, seeing the setup. Their character sheets were arrayed perfectly, with each player having an ornate set of dice. Nearby a catering table was set up with a series of pizzas from a local place the four all loved. “Did you custom order these figurines?” he asked in awe, picking up his, a paladin that matched his old character’s description to the letter.

“Sure did,” Tabitha said, taking a seat at the head of the table, “it’s so hard to get everyone together anymore, I wanted this session to be really special!”

“You used our characters from our old campaign?” Spencer said excitedly, “look it’s Spencenar the Barbarian!” he held up a half clothed musclebound figurine with a scowl on his face. “Tabitha, can I keep this? I’m putting it on my desk at work!”

“Consider the figurines my gift to you,” Tabitha said with a smile.

“I suppose we are playing Dungeons and Dragons then?” Monica asked, surveying her cleric figure quietly.

“Sort of,” Tabitha said, “it’s… kind of a homebrew set of rules. Your characters from DnD will work obviously.” Tabitha bit her lip, amusement in her eyes as she chose her next words carefully, “I’m going to warn you guys, this scenario has some very interesting mechanics to help… immersion.”

“Like props?” Marty asked.

“There are some props,” Tabitha said slowly, “but that’s not quite what I meant.” She giggled, “You all need to promise to finish the game once it’s started.”

The three looked at each other, “well, I guess tomorrow’s Saturday,” Spencer said with a shrug.

“I didn’t have anywhere else to be,” Monica said, standing up to get herself a slice of pizza.

“What’s so special about this one that we can’t just do it in two sessions?” Marty asked.

“It’s just very… immersive,” Tabitha repeated, “you’re going to be very… immersed.”

“Word of the day,” Spencer laughed, “come on Marty, just say you’ll finish it.”

“I’m afraid that everyone has to agree of their own free will to participate,” Tabitha said, her eyes flashing a moment.

“That’s kind of ominous,” Marty joked, but nobody laughed. “Fine, I’m in, we play this one to the end.”

“Sweet,” Tabitha chuckled, “Okay, the scenario is called, the Lair of the Witch.” Tabitha took a printed sheet of paper from behind the screen and slid it to them, “This is Tabitha, the terrible witch,” she explained. The paper showed a blond woman in a hat very similar to Tabitha’s, with a smug grin on her face and blue sparks at her fingertips.

“Not even bothering to make up a name?” Spencer asked, “and after all the crap you guys gave me for Spencenar…”

“I am the DM, and this is merely an NPC,” Tabitha said with a smug smile, “anyway Tabitha the witch is perfecting a powerful magic which can shrink anything, the residents of a nearby village believe she intends to use it to shrink everyone in the world into her playthings. You three are mercenaries hired by the mayor to infiltrate her fortress and eliminate her.”

“Fuck yes!” Spencer crowed, “let’s kill this bitch!” Tabitha glared at him, “what?” he said with a smug grin, “she’s just an NPC right?”

“Perhaps we should gather intelligence first,” Monica said, “I’ll ask the mayor if there is anyone in town I could provide healing to, then we could ask them about this witch…”

In spite of Spencer’s insistence on storming the witch’s castle, Marty and Monica managed to talk him around to a more cautious approach, or rather Sir Martin the Paladin and Lady Mona the Cleric were able to restrain their savage friend Spencenar. The villagers didn’t give many clues, though they all laughed at Tabitha’s voices for each of them, like always her campaigns were alive with wacky side characters. The only thing they managed to learn was that the witch had experimented on the villagers, and had apparently reduced several of them to doll sized.

“So is there a quick fix for this shrinking curse or whatever?” Spencer asked.

“My magic can’t dispel it,” Monica muttered, “it seems like the only way to find a cure for these people is by going through the witch’s research.”

“All right then,” Marty muttered, “let’s head for her fortress.”

“A dark and ominous castle looms before you,” Tabitha said in a dramatic voice, “lighting crackles from black clouds around it, and bats screech as-“

“I knock on the door with my club,” Spencer said excitedly.

“Oh for fuck’s sake,” Marty muttered.

“The door ominously opens on its own, and you hear an evil cackle from within,” Tabitha said, laughing evilly for emphasis. “In a shower of sparks the witch appears before you! She has long flowing blonde hair that shimmers in the low light, and breasts that just don’t quit!” She clutched her own as she described the character.

“Well, this looks easy,” Spencer said, “I charge her.”

Tabitha stifled a giggle, then rolled a dye behind the dungeon master screen, “Uh oh Spencenar,” she said in a teasing voice, “the witch’s finger points at you, and a green bolt of lightning hits you right in the chest!”

“Fuck!” Spencer moaned, “okay, what kind of damage are we-“

Marty and Monica’s eyes went wide as Spencer suddenly drifted lower in his chair. He gasped and clutched at his now much looser clothes, whimpering slightly as he realized the table was now level with his chin.

“What the fuck!?” he rasped in shock.

“It’s not a damaging spell,” Tabitha laughed, “it’s more of a status effect!”

“Oh god,” Monica whispered, standing up and walking to Spencer, “get up!” she ordered.

Spencer numbly obeyed, standing up and revealing that he came up to just barely under Monica’s breasts. Monica gently patted his head, the two of them too shocked for words as the formerly towering jock looked up at the petite woman.

“Tabitha, what the hell is this?” Marty asked, standing up angrily. “Did you spike our drinks or something? Is this a hallucination?”

“Everyone calm down,” Tabitha said with a laugh, “no it’s not a hallucination, Spencenar there just got hit by the shrinking spell.”

“Are you insane?” Monica asked, hugging the small man to her, “this can’t happen! This can’t…”

“Now you know how those villagers felt,” Tabitha said with a shrug, “and saying it can’t happen doesn’t make a lot of sense when it’s happening right there in front of you.”

“Tabitha,” Marty said slowly, “how are you doing this?”

“Magic,” Tabitha said, pointing to her witch’s hat with a smile, “yeah it’s real, and yeah I know how to use it.”

“Fuck!” Spencer said, “come on Tabitha, turn me back!”

“Nope,” Tabitha said with a smirk, “you’ll have to search the witch’s castle and see if there is an antidote… otherwise?” She jokingly held a hand up to her head, then lowered it, “well don’t worry Spence, Monica doesn’t have a problem with short guys.”

“W-What do you mean by-“ Monica began.

“Roll to bash the witch’s brains in!” Spencer shouted.

Tabitha shrugged and rolled the dice again, “uh oh,” she giggled. “The witch hits you with ANOTHER spell!”

Spencer dwindled even further, his clothes billowing around him as he shrank down to Monica’s knees.

“Oh god,” the cleric breathed, “Spencer!” she reached down, trying to help the struggling man out of his clothes. She made a quick *eep* as she realized that he was naked, cradled easily in her arms as he looked up in shock.

“So you used your move to help Spencenar out of his own clothes,” Tabitha mused. With a grin she turned to Marty, “how about you?”

His face went white as he realized the stakes of the fight, “I run!” he shouted, “side corridor, up the staircase, whatever, I run!”

“Aww,” Tabitha muttered, rolling dice behind the screen, “after all your brave exploits Sir Martin, I didn’t expect you to suddenly turn coward.”

“This isn’t a game now!” he rasped, “you can’t expect me to-“

“A word of advice Sir Martin,” Tabitha said with a small smile, “you’ll fare much better if you think and act as your character… but you have escaped for now.”

“Are we seriously going to do this?” Spencer asked, his naked form hugged against Monica like a stuffed animal, “she’s shrinking us for real!”

“I don’t know if continuing would be a good idea,” Monica agreed. “I need to get Spencer to a doctor!”

“Yeah Monica,” Tabitha said, rolling her eyes, “I’m sure a doctor is going to fix being a foot tall.” She leaned over the DM screen and grinned, “the only way Spencer gets back to normal is if you finish the game.”

“Why the hell are you doing this?” Spencer asked angrily, “We’re friends!”

“We are,” Tabitha said with a sigh, “and honestly I’m kind of offended that you guys think I’d hurt you or something.”

“You shrank me!” Spencer said, “I’m a fucking doll now!”

“No, you’re more like a teddy bear,” Tabitha giggled, watching Monica hug him closer, “now just keep playing. Come on you guys, how long have we known each other? Trust me, it’s all going to be okay!”

“You’re going to grow Spencer back?” Marty asked doubtfully.

“I said it’s all going to be okay,” Tabitha repeated, making eye contact with him as she smiled. Marty sighed, he read enough fantasy and played enough RPGs to notice that she very deliberately hadn’t actually answered his question, and from the amused look on Tabitha’s face she was enjoying the genre savvy thought process playing out in his head.

“I cast divine intervention!” Monica shouted, hugging Spencer tightly to her. She grabbed the dice and rolled them, her face going white as the D20 revealed landed on a 2.

“Oh, that sucks!” Tabitha said with a grin, “let’s see if the witch hit with her shrinking spell!” She rolled her own dice behind the screen, and Monica squealed in terror as she began to dwindle in size too. Her clothes billowed around her and she dropped Spencer as she collapsed to the dining room carpet. “Critical hit!” Tabitha cried excitedly.

“I-I hack at the witch’s ankle!” Spencer shouted from the floor as Monica struggled to get out of her shirt.

Tabitha got up from behind the screen, sauntering over to her two diminutive friend’s seats around the table. With a flourish she took Spencer’s dice off the table, and kneeling down she handed them to the tiny barbarian.

“Go for it tough guy,” The towering witch said with a wink.

“Oh fuck,” Spencer muttered. He hefted the bowling ball sized dice and tossed them towards Tabitha’s socked feet. His eyes went wide with fear as he saw he’d rolled a three. “Uh, can I get a mulligan or something-“

“Nope,” Tabitha laughed, “the towering witch stops your charge by pinning you with her foot.” She gently knocked him over with a slow kick, and her socked foot came down on him and pinned him to the carpet. He grunted as the sour sweaty smell hit him, and Monica’s face wrinkled in disgust as the smell hit her, causing her to pause her attempt to escape her own clothing.

“Do you ever change these?” Spencer shouted angrily pointing to the sock.

“How often do you think an evil witch in a medieval setting changes her socks?” Tabitha replied, “it’s immersion!”

“I’m getting real tired of that word,” Marty muttered.

Tabitha ignored the remark, revealing a D20 in her own hand, “The witch casts another shrinking spell,” she tossed it down to the carpet, letting the shrunken pair see the natural 20 as it came to a stop in front of Monica.

“No!” Monica pleaded feebly as she started to shrink further. She’d been holding up the collar of her shirt as a makeshift covering, but now she drifted down further, the cloth billowing around her like a tent as she went from a foot tall down into the range of inches.

“That’s not the worst part,” Tabitha said with a grin, “it’s actually an area of effect attack.”

Spencer cried out in shock as he began to shrink even further, his head disappearing under the DM’s socked toes. She scrunched his form with her toes, giggling to herself as she felt the barbarian squirm. The cruel witch savored the feeling of victory as the formerly powerful barbarian was reduced to struggling for breath under her dirty socks.

“Do you guys give up?” Tabitha asked, looking down at an awestruck Monica, “I can keep spamming this shrinking spell all day, and you guys can’t really do much damage at that size with all the negative modifiers… I mean you’d be lucky to win a roll against my big toe at this point.”

“We surrender!” Monica squeaked.

“Cool!” Tabitha said. Her voice became low and dramatic again, “the witch cackles evilly, hahahaha!” She stepped off Spencer, and he gasped loudly as he breathed in the fresh air. Tabitha rooted around in a small duffle bag near her chair for a minute, and came up with a small cage. Her steps echoed for the tiny pair as she plodded back over to them, and her grubby fingers swept the two of them up in one swift grab. “The witch regards her tiny naked prisoners with interest,” Tabitha said with a smirk, “What fine specimens, perfect for my experiments!” She licked her lips, “or perhaps a quick snack?” Spencer and Monica hugged each other in fear, and the witch laughed, “That’s it guys! That’s roleplaying!” She tossed the two of them into the cage, laughing as they struggled to their feet. She sauntered over to her seat again, placing her two caged friends next to her.

“Wait a minute,” Marty said excitedly, “If the witch’s spells are real…” He grinned triumphantly at Tabitha, “I’ll start with Aura of Courage!” he rolled the dice, shouting excitedly as he saw a 17.

Tabitha shrugged, “do you feel braver?”

“Uhh…” he swallowed nervously, “yeah! You don’t scare me!” He felt a swelling in his chest, and he slapped his left pec, “oh yeah!”

“The question is,” Tabitha said, biting her lip slightly to stifle a giggle, “are you roleplaying being braver, or are you actually braver?”

His courage wavered a moment, but he pushed his chair away and stood up, “I’m braver!” he insisted, and he was, “I’m a paladin!”

“Tabitha the witch has no chance against such a stalwart servant of the light,” Tabitha said with an eager smile, “what now, Sir Martin?”

“I look for her laboratory!” he almost shouted, “if the shrinking has a cure, she’ll have written it down.”

“Indeed, she seems like a scholarly type,” Tabitha mused. She turned to her shrunken friends in the cage, “but while the Paladin continues his hopeless search in the labyrinthian hallways, the witch regards her adorable captives.”

Tabitha lifted the cage, causing Monica and Spencer to shriek with terror as the billboard sized face regarded them with a grin. She opened the cage again, her hand snaking inside and gripping Monica’s struggling form. She took a moment to enjoy the energetic struggling in her gripped fist, lifting the woman up to her face with a giggle.

“The witch’s belly growls loudly,” Tabitha said, and her own stomach rumbled, Marty was suddenly very aware that she hadn’t taken any of the pizza. She licked her lips, “A cleric would make a fine snack, she says,” Tabitha lifted Monica up, dangling by one arm above her open mouth.

“Wait!” Spencer shouted, running to the edge of the cage and gripping the bars. “P-Please don’t!”

Tabitha’s mouth closed in an amused grin, and she lifted Monica away from her mouth, “Oh? Does the Barbarian wish to entreat the witch to spare the cleric?” She peered down into the cage, causing the tiny Spencer to back away, “Why?” she demanded with a grin.

“Uhh…” Spencer gulped, “I er…” he looked up at Monica, who had gone still, looking at him, eyes wide. “Fuck it,” he muttered, “Spencenar the Barbarian is in love with Lady Mona!” he declared, “He always has been, since they first met!”

“Wow!” Tabitha giggled. She shook Monica from side to side, causing the tiny woman to yelp in surprise, “what do you think Lady Mona?”

“Spencenar is certainly… comely,” Monica managed, “and brave, and…” she gulped, looking down at the caged Spencer, “yes, Lady Mona has always loved him too.”

“What a character arc!” Tabitha said excitedly, “Marty, are you seeing this?”

“Y-Yeah,” he managed in shock. Seeing his friends, naked and shrunk, confess their characters love to each other was… well it was something, that was for sure. He’d suspected the two had a thing for each other, but he’d tried not to say anything for fear of making it awkward.

“The witch pauses,” Tabitha said with a smile, “she is hungry, but she has a soft spot for true love. Conflicted, the powerful enchantress peers down at the caged barbarian, hoping to hear words that prove that this savage has found something special with this paragon of nobility.” Tabitha grabbed Spencer’s dice, opening the cage again with her free hand and tossing them inside.

“Are you serious?” he asked, looking at the D20.

“You treated charisma as a dump stat,” Tabitha said with a shrug, “you’re going to need to do really well here if you want to save Lady Mona from being an appetizer.”

Spencer looked up at the giant DM, then at Monica’s pleading face. With a sigh he went over to the dice, now half as large as he was. With a grunt he hefted it up, making sure to lift with his legs. The roll clattered along the cage’s floor, and all four people in the room craned their necks excitedly to see the result.

“A fucking 19!” Spencer said with a triumphant shout.

“The witch is moved by your love for your comrade,” Tabitha said, slowly returning Monica to the cage, “in fact she wants you to realize your love in full!”

“W-What does she mean by that?” Monica managed, struggling to cover herself before the pair of giants.

“The witch gets the vibe that perhaps Lady Mona has long harbored feelings for the barbarian,” Tabitha explained, “but has always been too scared to speak her mind on the subject.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Spencer asked, looking at Monica’s blushing face.

Tabitha rolled her eyes, “the witch seeks to make the Barbarian less intimidating for the shy cleric.” She waved her hand, and Spencer began shrinking again, drifting lower until the top of his head was level with the black tuft of Monica’s pubic hair.

Monica gulped, looking at Spencer, who looked up at her in awe as she towered over him. Licking her lips she gently ran her hand through his blond hair, savoring the smooth feeling as her hand found it’s place on the back of his head.

“It’s true,” she muttered, “I do like you, a lot really… I always have.”

“I…” he swallowed nervously, looking up at the amazon who towered over him, “I feel the same way, I just didn’t want to make things weird…”

“The witch is happy to see these feelings bubble to the surface,” Tabitha said with a smile, “She decides to give the couple some privacy.” A black cloth appeared in Tabitha’s hand, and she draped it over the cage, concealing the two from view. With a wink to Marty, she picked it up and carried the now covered cage into the kitchen, setting it on the counter. “You two have fun,” she said quietly, leaving her tiny friends as she rejoined Marty in the dining room.

Monica looked up at the blue-green orb, glowing lightly at the top of their cage even as the curtains shrouded the outside world. Her gaze traced back down to Spencer, now half her height. He definitely was easier to talk to at this size, and she smiled as she strutted towards him confidently.

“Did you mean all that, or was it the game?” she asked quietly.

“Every word,” he muttered, “no roleplaying on this end.”

Monica giggled, and her hand snaked behind Spencer’s head again, and with a shiver she savored the feeling of that silky blonde hair. She’d dreamt of it for so long, now he was right here, in her power…

“No roleplaying here either,” she whispered, forcing his head into her crotch. She groaned with pleasure as the half-sized man began licking at her wet pussy, fighting the urge to laugh and moan at the same time as she ground his face against her most intimate area.

She let herself fall back, easily pulling Spencer’s tiny form to the ground. He separated for a moment, but she was strong enough to easily pull his face back towards her pussy, and with muffled grunts he began his work again.

“Yes!” she screamed happily, squirting on his face and mussing the tiny man’s blond hair. “Mmmm…” she moaned happily, reaching down and wiping her juices off his face and smearing them through his hair. He sat still, letting her massive fingers muss and play with his blond locks. “That’s a good look for you,” she mused.

“I can’t believe this is happening,” he laughed, “you’re huge… or… well, I guess I’m tinier than you?”

Monica leaned back and smiled, “I finally got the guy I wanted, if playing some insane round of real life DnD is what it takes… it’s worth it.” She looked down at his erection and licked her lips, “you have a fucking huge cock,” she muttered, “even at that size, I’ll bet it’s going to feel great.”

Spencer swallowed and hefted himself up, readying to enter her. His arms could barely reach around her thighs, and despite her assurances she felt very large as he pressed his way in. He thrusted with all his might, and was rewarded with a happy groan from the amazon. He grinned and went again, picking up speed as she called encouragement.

“Yes!” she cried, “come on short stuff, show me size doesn’t matter!”

He picked up speed, encouraged by her moans of pleasure as the giant thighs on either side of him pressed against his body. He thrashed against her, struggling to keep up the momentum of his thrusts as her powerful legs tried to trap him.

“Sounds like they’re having fun,” Tabitha said, turning back to the paladin.

“I… I search her chambers for any sign of a way to undo the shrinking,” Marty said.

“Roll for perception,” Tabitha said.

Marty rolled his dice, and was rewarded with an 11. He looked up at Tabitha who shrugged, handing him a folded piece of pink cloth. He took it, unfolding it quickly, then struggling not to drop it in shock.

“Your search reveals with witch’s worn panties,” Tabitha giggled. “They smell nice, roll for wisdom.”

“Why would this need me to roll for wisdom?” He demanded.

“There isn’t really a hard and fast willpower save,” Tabitha said, “I figured wisdom was best, are you wise enough to know not to sniff a witch’s panties?”

“Can’t I just refuse?” he asked.

“Nope,” Tabitha giggled, “the panties are entrancing, they call to you with their intoxicating scent.”

“Are they magical or something?” he sighed.

“No, you’re just horny, you’re a virgin paladin confronted with a super sexy witch and your resolve is breaking!”

“Paladins aren’t necessarily virgins!” he protested feebly.

“Sir Martin is,” Tabitha said, leaning back with a smug air, “so he gets a -5 modifier to his wisdom roll against the witch’s panties.”

“You’re making this up!” he said, struggling to keep from burying his face in the pink underwear, “let me see your roll table!”

“No,” she said with a smug smile, “roll wisdom.”

He glanced at the panties, seeming to call to him. With a grimace he reached for his dice, rolling them with a limp flick of his wrist. They clattered across the dining room table, crossing the character sheets of his defeated friends.

“A four,” Tabitha said, slowly looking at Marty, “I guess you know what that means…”

Marty buried his face in the pink panties, inhaling deeply. The smell of a warm musky woman’s arousal met his nostrils, and he kept sniffing and groaning happily even as he felt his chair grow beneath him. He forced his face away, looking up at the table in shock.

Tabitha’s face appeared over the edge, “Oh no, it looks like the witch’s panties were enchanted!” she laughed, “but they smell so good…” She blushed a moment, “the witch is a virgin too, that means you have a minus two modifier.”

“Sir Martin isn’t a-“ he began.

“Oh quit it,” Tabitha laughed, “I’ve been DM for Sir Martin’s adventures for almost a decade now, he’s definitely a virgin.” She grabbed his dice and handed them down to him, his hands grasping the basketball sized dice feebly. “Now,” she ordered with a smug smile, “roll willpower again, and we’ll see if you manage to resist the power of the witch’s panties.”

With a sigh he tossed the dice upwards, causing them to tumble on the table above with a clitter clatter. He looked at Tabitha eagerly, waiting for her to read him his roll.

“It looks like you have the willpower to resist the siren smell of the witch’s panties,” Tabitha said, a disappointed look coming over her face.

Marty looked up at her, towering over him at twice his size, “Tabitha,” he said quietly, “does this… does this all go back to normal?”

Tabitha was quiet a moment, “Yeah,” she said with a weak smile, “it does…” She bit her lip, “I’m a witch, for real,” she said softly.

“I guessed,” he said, fighting a laugh, “what I want to know is are we really friends.”

“Yeah,” she admitted with a sigh, “you’ll all be back to normal by tomorrow.” She smiled weakly, “I get that maybe you guys won’t want to see me again, but I wanted to see Monica and Spencer get together… and I had kind of hoped…”

“What happens if I sniff the panties?” he said, cutting her off.

“Uhh,” Tabitha said, a smile beginning to form on her face, “you keep shrinking.”

“You foul witch!” he cried dramatically, “if I give myself over to you, will you let my friends go?”

Tabitha blinked, “Yeah!” she said excitedly, “I uh…” she cleared her throat, “Sir Martin, long has the witch Tabitha desired you! She has followed your exploits, wondering what it would take to make you her own.”

“Sir Martin looks at the witch,” he said, staring at Tabitha, “and buries his face in her amazing panties.” He pushed them into his nose, inhaling the musky scent of her worn underwear as he shrank into the dining room chair. His clothes stretched around him, becoming massive tents as he gripped Tabitha’s panties to his ever diminishing face.

“The witch looks on with approval,” Tabitha said in a husky voice, “at long last a man worthy of her has appeared.”

“What will you do with me?” he asked, not sure if he was in character or not.

“You seem to love the witch’s panties,” Tabitha declared, “so you will remain in them as prisoner!” She reached down to pluck him up, dangling him by one arm as she drew him close to her starry blue robes. Her free hand parted the costume, revealing her body, glistening with sweat as she brought him to the waistband of her underwear. “Are you prepared, Sir Martin, for the final dungeon?”

“I fear nothing!” he declared.

“Then face your defeat,” she giggled, stretching her panties away from her body and dropping the thrashing tiny man inside.

Her palm reached the front of her panties, gently pressing her struggling friend against her womanhood. She squealed as his body squirmed against her, and with a mischievous giggle, she pushed him first down, and them upwards, forcing him inside her wet and waiting tunnel.

She hissed as his form was forced inside her, the powerful walls of her womanhood forcing him up and inside her. Tabitha collapsed back into her chair as pleasure rocked her body, her walls squeezing Marty as her juices soaked him, lubricating him and letting her eager muscles draw him further in.

“T-The witch wins this one!” she managed, panting as her first orgasm hit her. “The p-party was too weak to… oh fuck,” she shivered and crossed her legs, keeping her prisoner from slipping out.

Her moans could be heard throughout the house, and in the kitchen where the small cage lay covered by a black cloth, a rivaling cry of pleasure echoed. The two shrunken lovers would continue until neither had the strength to move, and Sir Martin the Paladin would eventually exhaust even his mighty strength against the powerful pussy of Tabitha the witch. As the DM let her head loll back, she smiled as she realized that this particular scenario would require multiple sessions to finish.

Chapter End Notes:

Intended as a one shot, prompt was a tabletop DM with size changing powers. Hope everyone enjoyed!