- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one never fully finished, so it ends really abruptly. Just giving yall a heads-up on that so you don't get dissapointed.

Every single brob is impressive to lillis and gullis. Granted, it's easy when they are the size of respectively mountains or skyscrapers. But brobs that play sports/move actively/work out? Those are seen as embodiments of power and size. But even though they have the strength to shape landscapes, some are a lot nicer/softer on the inside than they would seem. Of course there are also those that look nice/cute, but house a surprising amount of physical strength.

Three prime examples of this are Indiana, Louise and Alexandra. All 3 are college-students with a passion for sports. Indy is a 5'5" cute 'Germanic' blonde, Louise a busty and toned 6'0" Caucasian brunette and Alexandra a 7'0" amazonian dark brunette with Bulgarian roots. Or to lillis: the same, but respectively 5.42, 6 and 7 mile tall mountains of woman. And the best part is: they're not cruel at all! They live together in a nice home, bought from the money made by both their academic and athletic achievements. It also is a safehaven/home for millions of lillis and a hundred-ish gullis. Agreed to by all 3 girls, but proposed by the gentle Indiana.

But anyway, this house also has its own private fitness hall in the basement (thank you sponsors- and scholarships for making this possible). And these ladies use it just about daily, Indy less than the other 2. And today is one of those days where they do their most elaborate workouts of the week..... And you bet lillis are gonna be involved in many ways....   

.....

It was a Saturday like many others before it. This meant that Indy, Alex and Louise would be working out from roughly 8 to 12 am. Lillis had gotten up early to be there in time to watch the breathtaking sights known as "brobs  working out". They had also been asked by Indy to be their 'observers and stat/progress-trackers'. To be fair though, everyone knew that was just an excuse to let them in their gym.

They were already scattered all over the place when 3 sets of pounding quakes (their sizes could be heard in their footsteps alone) could be heard, each being stronger than the previous ones. Soon enough the door opened and the 3 athletic titans stepped into the room.

Indiana was the first to enter and was wearing a slightly older volleyball outfit of hers. This meant she was clad in tight black/grayish short shorts barely coming past the main 'bulge' of her thighs, as well as a blue shirt with the names of her university and sponsors on it, fitting her form nicely. On her feet were black gym shoes with white soles and a dark pink colour here and there.

Second was Louise, and she was dressed in a way where more skin was shown, though not as much of her legs. She was wearing some tight black sweatpants that came down to her shins. Her torso was only covered by a black sports bra that was a bit too tight for her mighty D-cups. This meant that all skin except her breasts and matching area of her back were visible. Her feet were clad in gray gym shoes with white soles.

Last but not least was Alexandra. The tall woman had gray sweatpants on her legs, covering all 3.67 feet (read: feet=miles) from her hips to her ankles. Her torso was clad in a comfy black tank top that fit her perfectly, not too tight, not too loose (not that loose clothes were even a thing at her size). Her equally titanic feet were clad in the largest pair of black and white gym shoes any of them had ever seen.

It was an amusing sight, as each girl could look over the previous one's head with ease. Indy's head came up to Louise's nose, and Louise's head just barely reached Alex's chin. They looked around and saw the dark patches all over the place, Indy giggling softly, Louise chuckling in content and Alex rolling her eyes but still chuckling a little bit.

"My my, it seems our gym has been invaded by the lillis once more. We really ought to do something about that." Louise teased as she was the one most used to training around lillis. "I think it's great they love us so much they keep coming back to watch and get involved! Even if you 2 are pretty rough with them..." Indy said as she waved at the countless lillis around. She couldn't see all of them, but they could all see her. "I'm not rough with them, they just get in my way. If they wanna watch, fine by me. But it's their responsibility to not get caught somewhere against my body." Alex boomed as she looked around. She didn't mind lillis, but she wasn't gonna soften her behaviour just because they were around. In her mind she reasoned: "They survived weeks on my scalp, I'm pretty sure they'll be fine."

"The little things know I'm just kidding, don't you little ones?" Louise boomed to stop this little 'argument' and get to their exercise. She heard faint yet perceptible sound coming from all over the place. "See, they know I would never get rid of them. But if they're gonna watch me, they're gonna get involved too. No way I'm allowing laziness.~"

Indy nodded and looked around. "Well I'm gonna allow them to watch just fine. If they wanna join me though, they just need to ask.~" she cooed. Then Alex just threw her arms around the shoulders of her 2 friends, easily reaching from Indy's right shoulder to Louise's left shoulder. "Well I'm gonna mind my own business. If they get caught under me, too bad for them. If they wanna get caught under me, well then they're lucky I guess. I get in 'the zone' when I work out, and no lilli is gonna make me lose focus.....Unless of course they're, you know, gonna get crushed underneath the weight I lift, then I'll give them time to move. I'm not that rough!"

They then moved to the exercises they wanted to do first. Alex moved to the weights, planning on maintaining her strong physique. Louise went over to the mats to do some warm-up cardio. Indy walked over to the treadmills, cross-trainers, stair steps and exercise bikes. Indy moved very carefully, making sure to look where she stepped. Louise glanced down regularly to make sure she wouldn't step on visible masses. Alex, well she just walked over without a care in the world. Granted, the floor to those areas were clear, as the lillis had learned their pattern of exercise.

When Indy reached the treadmill, she was happy (but not surprised) how many lillis were gathered on it. Not on the conveyor of course, but on the control board and some on the handles. The blonde smiled brightly when she stepped onto the treadmill, her chest being just above the lillis.

"Hello down there little ones! Are you ready for a fun workout? Or at least, are you ready to have fun watching my workout?~" she cooed happily as she reached towards the console. She softly shooed away any lillis standing on the buttons she needed to press, not willing to put so much (literal) pressure on them at this time. As soon as the necessary buttons were clear, Indy started to change the settings that were fit best for her.

When she went to press start, she found there were many lillis standing on them. Curious as she was, she raised an eyebrow as she observed them from above. She then saw that they all simultaneously jumped, and was legitimately surprised when the conveyor below her started to slowly move. Their synchronised jump has actually managed to push down the 'start'-button. This of course caused Indy to smile brightly and even laugh a little. "Wow, you guys pressed start for me, how nice of you! And legitimately impressive for lillis, especially cause that's not that sensitive a button. But still, thanks dears.~"

She stopped talking because the conveyor was starting to get up to speed, and Indy needed go start focusing on it so she wouldn't fall. Not that anyone complained, because they got to see the breathtaking sight of Indy running right in front of them. They felt the pounds her feet made against the conveyor travel all the way up to where they were. They heard these pounds as well, but also the vast amounts of air being in- and exhaled by the blonde as she has reached a fast jogging-pace. But most importantly of all, they saw her move... If one were to look over the edge, they would see her shorts-clad legs move gracefully yet with clear power. Her arms were in the optimal 'running position', being being roughly 90° at the elbow. Up in the sky, the near-divine face of Indy stared in front of her, her blue eyes like everlasting beacons of light, and her dirty-blonde hair swinging up and down behind her head as a 'straight' ponytail. But perhaps most importantly, especially given their location, was Indiana's torso. Or rather, the 2*ahem* mountains covered by the tight blue fabric of her shirt. Even while wearing the proper underwear for a workout (sportsbra and comfiest underwear), not all the swinging could be prevented. And given the proximity as well as their sheer size compared to the lillis, it was hard not to focus on them....

During that time, Alex had reached the many weights. There was only 1 bench, but there were plenty of dumbbells and interchangeable weights laying around in appropriate shelves and such.

But the equipment is not what matters in this situation, it was the titanic brunette making her way towards it. Though Alex looked like a tall, athletic girl around 6 feet tall proportionately, she was still a lumbering 7 foot tall Amazonian. The fact she was proportionate only added to her mass, as she wasn't as lanky as one would expect.

And just like one would expect, she did not even acknowledge the presence of lillis around the weights. A few stragglers had been standing on the ground, and they were soon met with the sight of Alex' massive sneakers filling their sky as they came down upon them. Some of them got caught between the threads as she continued along her way, while others were left on the ground, unable to move because of the pressure that had just been on them. Alexandra of course hadn't even seen those lillis.

Soon enough the titaness reached her destination and grabbed a pair of dumbbells. She then sat down on the edge of the bench and started to train her arms. The bench also had daring lillis on them, daredevils that had wanted to be caught beneath the legs and rear of the Amazonian. But those had been located closer towards the middle of the bench, so they were narrowly missed by the toned twin-meteor that had descended rapidly.

A minute or 2 after Alex had sat down, the lillis around her broke from their trances. After all, she was an amazing sight to behold. Soon enough, the bravest and most curious among them started to move towards the towering titaness. Only her arms moved as she did her exercise, the rest was perfectly still. The ones on the ground approached the sneakers and started climbing onto the massive footwear, while the ones on the bench were drawn towards the rear before them. It would take great courage to approach the toned globes, grab hold of the tight fabric around it, and then start climbing up Alex's body.