- Text Size +

Miranda smirked to herself as the judge made the verdict that was in her favour. The gullis who had mistreated her lilli-clients were sentenced to many hours of community service, rehabilitation and a pricey fine. She was very glad she won the case, though was a bit upset that the gullis hadn't been sentenced to rehab with her...for she also had a permit for that. Still, The curly-haired brunette brought her face close to her desk, with her lips looming behind her puny clients. She brought her arms around them, as if she was discussing something private with them. People assumed it was a silent celebration about winning the case, which it was....but she also had another message, which she happily but silently sang so only they could hear it.


"Don't forget about payment my lovelies...~"



The 30 or so lillis all shuddered at their gigantic attorney's words. Not just because of the proximity of her lovely lips, but because they knew exactly what she meant. Because of the sheer size difference between brobs and lillis, the exchange rate of currency was, quite frankly, insane. It made sense though, given the amount of material in a brob penny was worth thousands if not millions for lillis. Even if adjustments had been made possible due to the banks being mostly digital...a brob penny was still worth a ton of lillis dollars...

Miranda knew this, but she didn't mind. In fact, her sheer amount of lilli clients made it possible to have a modest income, especially combined with tons of gulli clients and a few "kindhearted" brob clients. Still, she knew most lillis wouldn't be able to afford her services in full, so she made a rather....cheeky alternative method of payment. If a lilli or gulli couldn't fully pay her with money, they could partially pay her in services. This basically just meant: for a predetermined day, she could do as she pleased with the tinies...within certain limits of course. For example, she wouldn't devour any lilli or gulli, let alone paying clients. But insoles, cushions, toys....they were perfect for those kinds of "activities".

Most lillis didn't decice to go look for another lawyer. Partially cause they knew there was no better brob lawyer for "little ones" (kind brob lawyers were highly sought after as they had the least chance of being intimidated by the other party, they couldn't get crushed underfoot or eaten as a snack). But also because, quite frankly, Miranda was a downright stunning young lady in her mid twenties most people would do anything for to "get close". The fact she was mountain/skyscraper sized only added to her alluring effect....

Of course, this practice was completely legal. After all, it were brob judges who had to interpret the laws concerning "unconventional" methods of payment.... and they certainly benefitted from having the smaller races perform "labour" instead of paying....they got sore too you know. Even still, it wasn't a practice she enjoyed openly sharing in her professional life, at least not among other brobs. She found it much more amusing as some sort of "secret" that really wasn't a true secret. And also because she wouldn't sound professional or credible if she openly announced that she had dozens of lillis in her boots while making a case in defence of lillis that were.... unwillingly used as toys and insoles.

After whispering to her lilli clients, Miranda simply held her head close to her table, enjoying the idea of her lips looming behind them like enormous, pillowy walls. And also, of course, because she would want to hear anyhing the lillis might say, either amongst themselves or towards her. One brave lilli stood forward from the rest of the group, showing the gigantic lawyer he was going to talk to her. Being curious about what he would say, Miranda raised an eyebrow.....

"Uh, Miss Johnson? W-when will we have to fulfill our contract again? I... have to pick up my children from school today ...." he nervously said, having to crane his neck to try and look into her eyes, even if he was already level with her mouth....

The brunette brob smirked, a simple movement looking and sounding like a vast wall suddenly shifting as her lips moved a bit. She let the smirk hang for a few seconds, knowing the little man would fear she would just say "Right now" and stuff him wherever she pleased. But after those few seconds, she playfully whispered: "Next Sunday Mister Jackson, do not worry. Although I hope you didn't have anything else planned that day. The date was in the contract which you signed weeks ago, and I'd hate for you to not pay... If you don't show up, I'm afraid I'll have to charge you the full monetary rate....or give your place a little visit.~"

She wouldn't really pay him a personal visit if he didn't show up. After all, her feet would crush entire neighbourhoods if she went to a residential lilli-area. Still, he didn't know that, and the "threat" of a brob visiting a lilli or gulli area was always enough to persuade the little folk...

When Miranda realised the lilli man was too stunned to answer her tease, she giggled softly and sat up straight again. Her torso was now like a mountain before them... especially the bulge of her bosom, still a bit visible through her clothing. The brob lawyer placed her hand onto the table, next to the lillis, palm facing upwards and her index finger like a ramp in their direction. "So, shall we go now? Everyone climb aboard.~"