- Text Size +

Brobs have some of the strangest habits one could imagine. Their sheer size allows them to do things that are impossible for anyone else to do. Often these habits involve lillis or things in the lilli-scale. Even more often these habits are ways to 'brag'/'drive home' that they're so damn huge. Some subtle, some....not at all....

One of the strangest ones is easily a brob snorting lillis up her nose as if they're a powder(-drug). Reasons as to why these giantesses do it vary from case to case, but often it's a mix of "They smell/feel nice", "It's more original than the usual stuff" and "I dunno, I find it funny that so many fit in there". It's of course very easy for them to do, since lillis are pretty much dust-sized to them. All it takes is a small sniff and thousands go flying up into the cavernous nostrils from which some will never escape....

One lady who has taken a liking to 'snorting lillis' is Julie. Ever since she accidentally inhaled some during a Christmas dinner with her friends (when she wanted to taste them for the first time), she has kept doing it regularly. Eventually she also decided she likes the taste of lillis, but doesn't eat them nearly as often as her 3 voracious friends. Instead she prefers what she calls a more 'long-term-satisfactory' option: snorting them up. If left untouched (no sneezing/blowing/picking their nose/etc.), they could spend literal weeks inside her nostrils. Her body would provide the most basic of needs....albeit in a less than appetizing way....

Theoretically, a lilli does not need food for 3 weeks, although many can live longer because of their small mass. The more pressing issue of hydration is dealt with by.....nasty means. At their size, the biggest threat a lilli has within the nose is the snot that resides in it. Its natural function is keeping out dirt and dust...which is what lillis are. So while some (relatively speaking still dozens) get inhaled all the way to Julie's lungs, and subsequently dealt with by her body's antibodies, most get stuck in the layer of slime. Granted, it's not nearly as nasty when the brob is in perfect health (and most rarely aren't, superior genes after all).

Something the lillis inside Julie's nostrils need to watch out for is triggering her nose hairs too much. Yes, they are far bigger than lillis, but that doesn't mean that these sensitive hairs don't feel tiny things pushing against them. If too many of them get triggered, or a few get triggered a lot, then Julie will react with a sneeze to get the 'disturbance' out of her. She doesn't want to sneeze when lillis are inside her nostrils, it's a waste. But that's how her body reacts. Brobs can't control everything....like the weather of basic bodily functions....but they can control just about everything that's smaller than them....

In the few months since last Christmas, Julie has sucked thousands of lillis up her nose. All of these were either part of the 'collection' shared by her and her friends, or random groups of lillis she knew had no official documentations of any kind. But she wants to try something new. She wants to see what it's like to go 1 step further: snorting up cities, buildings, vehicles. If she ever finds a secluded city of lillis, they are sure to be met with a sky filled with 2 black holes that create the strongest of gales....